Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby Wafa » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Hello everyone!
Is there a way to make my own API files for this mod?
Like, I want to give this script to some other NPCs Animals...
Is there a way to do so please?
Wafa
New to the forum

Postby g14141 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:55 am

Hello, is there anyway to make a quick digestion? 250 seconds is a long time for me. wish i could chose between 1 second to 250 seconds.
g14141
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:34 am

Use the spell of rapid digestion. Also it's auto on during combat.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Breastex » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:47 am

Any news for the next update?
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby essedess » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:00 pm

g14141 wrote:Hello, is there anyway to make a quick digestion? 250 seconds is a long time for me. wish i could chose between 1 second to 250 seconds.

Open the command console in the game ("~" key) type "set 000mindigestiontime to ###" replacing the # for the number of seconds. It goes in increments of ten to 1. Example if you enter 10 as your number it will take 1 second, personally I enter somewhere between 70-100 so it takes 7-10 seconds for the bodies to digest.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MistaMarluxiaXIII » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:16 pm

I need some help here. Using devourment 0.65c
At some point of me modding the game, the revealing armour spells stopped working, so i only can see the belly when i'm naked. (i preferable wear the bellyfree fornsworn armour, not cool :( )
to fix it, i installed the Unified Patch Update, and it somehow turned all my armours to be revealing - nice :D
BUT, the new belly mesh is really an ugly one (i play female argonian and got hip-stripes of doom), and I'd like to use the old mesh instead, so now i am trying to install the patch manually. which files do i need to avoid when i want to keep the old belly mesh? is it just femalebelly.nif, or something else? :(
MistaMarluxiaXIII
New to the forum

Postby dat1guy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:35 pm

What mods do you guys suggest that would go great with devourment
dat1guy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:27 pm

dat1guy wrote:What mods do you guys suggest that would go great with devourment

Anything that allows you to befriend any NPC. (IE: Love Potion fixed mod that I saved.) Also FNIS, CBBE, Bella Faces, XCE, etc.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby lucky_sgb » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:38 am

This mod has an edit that adds the "DevourmentAuraSpell" property to the vanilla Skyrim "Take Up Arms"(Form ID 0004B2D9) quest, which is the first Companions quest. This conflicts with changes in both Update.esm and USKP, partially overwriting their fix and causing errors in the Papyrus log, if not also causing problems with the quest. Is this edit intentional? It seems unlikely, because it's the only vanilla quest that was edited.

EDIT:
Also, devourment.esm has 40 dirty edits (ITM records) when I check it with TES5Edit. As far as I can tell, 39 of them can be safely cleaned. However, one record (Explosion/DefaultWaterExplosion) looks like it might be needed for the water explosion .nif that was removed in Update.esm, because that isn't a master. Though only the mod authors can tell these things for sure.
lucky_sgb
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:30 am

Okay, I do not use mods on Skyrim, Yet I am having a big problem. First Press G to talk does not work. After a vore or two. Stomach remains huge, but empty. It seems to be a big glitch. I did not mess with essential characters. Also tried the Essential off.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xethoner » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:09 pm

First i have to tell the person who worked that out that he/she did great work. I also want to report some bugs, I think its a common bug but im not sure, please try out! If i use for sneaking Z, and when im somehow caught and digested, (im more predatory though but i let enemys a chance.) then it says please press z to be deposed. But nothing happens if i do so. Could that bug be caused by changing the sneaking to s? Also i have a question to any guys who know how to fix bugs (not connected to devorment). My games sometimes even if i can play on highest performance change colours of certain objets (just for milliseconds but it like a allways comming back flash. Anyone know how tbis i caused?. Thanks for help.
Xethoner
Been posting for a bit

Postby umbramagna » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Hey people, I've wondering, if there is a way to modify the Rapid Digestion and Combat Digestion time multiplier, so I can increase the time it takes for a body to be digested during combat without increasing the time it takes to digest normally. So I can, like, reduce the multiplier to just 2x and set the minimum digestion timer to 60~120 seconds. anyone knows? Thanks.
umbramagna
New to the forum

Postby essedess » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:39 pm

The control console in the game most of the things for devourment start with 000 so I guess put in Help 000 then look for what you want to change.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:05 pm

I've noticed that devourment will cause the Companion's Quest storyline to mess up if you've been digested and have a different dovakin from the original. I got stuck more than once trying to talk to Farkas or Vilkas just to have them treat me like I've done none of the Companion's Quest whatsoever. So now I have a profile with prey character and another with a pred. dovakin.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:05 pm

vore2412 wrote:I've noticed that devourment will cause the Companion's Quest storyline to mess up if you've been digested and have a different dovakin from the original. I got stuck more than once trying to talk to Farkas or Vilkas just to have them treat me like I've done none of the Companion's Quest whatsoever. So now I have a profile with prey character and another with a pred. dovakin.

You can try to set quests to certain stages by finding their stage IDs on UESP Wiki.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page

They also list all the commands you can do somewhere.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby g14141 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:19 am

essedess wrote:
g14141 wrote:Hello, is there anyway to make a quick digestion? 250 seconds is a long time for me. wish i could chose between 1 second to 250 seconds.

Open the command console in the game ("~" key) type "set 000mindigestiontime to ###" replacing the # for the number of seconds. It goes in increments of ten to 1. Example if you enter 10 as your number it will take 1 second, personally I enter somewhere between 70-100 so it takes 7-10 seconds for the bodies to digest.

Thank you so much, mate.
g14141
New to the forum

Postby Portal124 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:35 pm

I don't think I did this right its not showing up
There is a slight chance I may be totally insa...sweet sticks of dynamite!!!
*destroys whole town*

Check out my stories! https://aryion.com/g4/user/Portal124
Portal124
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redpug987 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:35 pm

Portal124 wrote:I don't think I did this right its not showing up

If you started a new game, you need to give it a bit. Sometimes it takes a while for it to appear, and also make sure you have SkyUI and the latest SKSE version.
Redpug987
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:03 pm

So, it appears Bethesda, in their INFINITE wisdom, have updated Skyrim. Which, you know, great and all.

Except it FUCKS scripts.

Like, right in the ass with a spiked donkey cock.

I am currently in the process of restoring a backup (I have backups, and backups of the backups, and a backup of the backed up original copies of the source files so nothing is in danger of being 'lost'!), of my scripts, but everyone who was developing for Devourment, uh huh, check your scripts.

The good news is (I hope) that it shouldn't affect PLAYERS. Just modders. And once I can get shit to compile again, things should be fine.

Always happens just when i get some free time and am in the mood to actually work on this thing.

The solution I am testing right now is this:

Go to your Data folder. It will contain a .RAR file called Scripts.rar - Unrar that into your scripts folder, and then reinstall SKSE.

- Note - I commend what beth were trying to do - there is a lot of untidy 'junk' in the Source folder, and they were trying to be helpful by tidying up their own mess. HOWEVER, skyrim's scripting relies HEAVILY on dependencies (which is where 90% of the problems with Skyrim scripting comes from in the first place), and the removal of a single file that a modder such as vegan had based a lot of things on, means the unraveling of much of the Devourment sweater. it doesn't affect scripts already compiled, or shouldn't, but DOES make life hard for modders and even people using the SDK files.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kenny316 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:39 pm

I am almost sure they stopped working on patches and all when ESO came out.

unless you mean the Creation kit.. I know nothing about that.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game