Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:24 am

Sideromelane wrote:http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/inUteroSoundGenerator.php Tell me, does this sound like it might be appropriate for unbirth?

I don't think you could find a better tool for the job.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LPWolfiLP » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am

Also I think yes o:
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby essedess » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 am

played with the sliders for a bit sounds good on the settings I ended up with, wish I could show them somehow. generally I turned off sub, mom ,dad and the first and second "noise" the third is right around 50%.
These are all approximations....blood 25%, fluid 55%, heart 50%, breath 40%. from there can just adjust the volume to the preferred levels :)
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:20 am

essedess wrote:played with the sliders for a bit sounds good on the settings I ended up with, wish I could show them somehow. generally I turned off sub, mom ,dad and the first and second "noise" the third is right around 50%.
These are all approximations....blood 25%, fluid 55%, heart 50%, breath 40%. from there can just adjust the volume to the preferred levels :)

Get a male to male 3.5mm audo cable, connect your speaker output directly to your mic input, and use audacity to record.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:58 pm

That's very creative. That means I would have to pull my computer out of its spot to get to the back though. :-D
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:53 pm

essedess wrote:That's very creative. That means I would have to pull my computer out of its spot to get to the back though. :-D

No front audio ports? (seriously, every computer since the late 90's has had front port audio!) S'wat i used.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Is this dead again?
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby saladboy21 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Vegan is not currently working on it, but created an API before the forced absence, and a number of mods to it are being worked on and have been made.
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:13 pm

It's not dead, just idle until either I work out how to best utilize the source code, or Vegan returns. Right now I'm mainly interested in figuring out which does what, adding some comments for future reference, and trying to tie up the loose ends scattered throughout.

My first goal after this is getting a somewhat non-crap unbirth add-on functioning. Although I'll settle for enabling the API functions to support someone else adding it, I want to try a few approaches of my own I've wanted to test for a while and needed source code for.

Currently the API function appears to consist of 'Add this when animations are done' and a lot of blank space but maybe I can work around it. There is a ton of stuff I've not even looked at yet that might have the answers.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheProSpy33 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:38 am

Sideromelane wrote:It's not dead, just idle until either I work out how to best utilize the source code, or Vegan returns. Right now I'm mainly interested in figuring out which does what, adding some comments for future reference, and trying to tie up the loose ends scattered throughout.

My first goal after this is getting a somewhat non-crap unbirth add-on functioning. Although I'll settle for enabling the API functions to support someone else adding it, I want to try a few approaches of my own I've wanted to test for a while and needed source code for.

Currently the API function appears to consist of 'Add this when animations are done' and a lot of blank space but maybe I can work around it. There is a ton of stuff I've not even looked at yet that might have the answers.

Good luck Sideromelane hope you figure it out :gulp:
Vore lover during the day Spy at nightime,
TheProSpy33
New to the forum

Postby RikuHidanza » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:20 pm

so i accidently stumbled upon a mod configuration that lets me have the female werewolves from hentai creatures swallow me.... the only problem that i can see with this is that when the female werewolf eats you it puts the male skin on.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:05 am

RikuHidanza wrote:so i accidently stumbled upon a mod configuration that lets me have the female werewolves from hentai creatures swallow me.... the only problem that i can see with this is that when the female werewolf eats you it puts the male skin on.

Can you give us a link? I would love to try and modify that so it's female WW through and through.
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby RikuHidanza » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:28 am

TheBlueRaichu wrote:
RikuHidanza wrote:so i accidently stumbled upon a mod configuration that lets me have the female werewolves from hentai creatures swallow me.... the only problem that i can see with this is that when the female werewolf eats you it puts the male skin on.

Can you give us a link? I would love to try and modify that so it's female WW through and through.

Will do as soon as I get home
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby RikuHidanza » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:48 am

RikuHidanza wrote:
TheBlueRaichu wrote:

Will do as soon as I get home

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/162 ... framework/
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/114 ... -critters/
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490 ... erewolves/
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/? <--jcontainers

and on top of all that you need the sexlab framework

i also found that it lets flame atronochs and spriggans eat you too

edit: come to think of it if you could make the game tag all the animals as female it should allow for you to get eaten by more creatures.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby SK » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Okay external hard drive blew up, guess where my games were stored... Reinstalled, got the addons working but now I keep getting the incompatible skeleton error flashing. Devourment won't work. What have I missed? I got the newest update, all the SKSE the UI, the armor style the cbbe body thing. What am I doing wrong here?
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby ian66613 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:55 pm

SK wrote:Okay external hard drive blew up, guess where my games were stored... Reinstalled, got the addons working but now I keep getting the incompatible skeleton error flashing. Devourment won't work. What have I missed? I got the newest update, all the SKSE the UI, the armor style the cbbe body thing. What am I doing wrong here?

What install order did you do? Also list all of your mods / add-ons / etc. in load order / install order.

Are you using an old save?

If you are using certain other body mods (IE: FNIS) Did you install that AFTER CBBE and use the FNIS Update thing every single time you added a body mod / new armor like the readme says to do?
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby SK » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 am

Okay got it working, it was the realistic rag doll thing I believe. But now I have a new problem, maybe. Devourment shows up twice in the Mod Configuration thing. Fresh start by the way, like I said External Hard Drive blew up lost all my saves. Going to play around a bit see what happens.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby ian66613 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:10 am

SK wrote:Okay got it working, it was the realistic rag doll thing I believe. But now I have a new problem, maybe. Devourment shows up twice in the Mod Configuration thing. Fresh start by the way, like I said External Hard Drive blew up lost all my saves. Going to play around a bit see what happens.

Did you remove the very, very old ESP version of Devourment? Because we don't use that anymore.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ironbadass » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:02 pm

Hello there. I lost all my files and mods for skyrim. Including Gats Belly 4 Devourment and a ton of custom sound overhauls. Now I know that the unified patch has Gats belly, but it causes my game to crash and when it doesn't crash it simply does not work (no big belly at all). See I got the Gat mod by it self when it first came out and can no longer find it. And the old links that Gat put up no longer works.

Found a mod that would go great with devourment: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?
Can some please shoot me a link to Gats Belly 4 Devourment. :(
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby RikuHidanza » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:14 pm

ironbadass wrote:Hello there. I lost all my files and mods for skyrim. Including Gats Belly 4 Devourment and a ton of custom sound overhauls. Now I know that the unified patch has Gats belly, but it causes my game to crash and when it doesn't crash it simply does not work (no big belly at all). See I got the Gat mod by it self when it first came out and can no longer find it. And the old links that Gat put up no longer works.

Found a mod that would go great with devourment: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?
Can some please shoot me a link to Gats Belly 4 Devourment. :(

i'd love to help be the only way i know of to get it now is the unified patch.
RikuHidanza
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game