Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby Arinote » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Ok so while i was poking through the various vore dialog (using the help command) i noticed that mia has dialog for a quest of sorts, but i can't seems to start the quest at all, does anyone know if you have to start it through commands (and if so what commands) or is my version just glitched. It's also possible im being very dumb and this is just dialog for a feature that hasn't been implemented yet.
Arinote
New to the forum

Postby hernextmeal » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Arinote wrote:Ok so while i was poking through the various vore dialog (using the help command) i noticed that mia has dialog for a quest of sorts, but i can't seems to start the quest at all, does anyone know if you have to start it through commands (and if so what commands) or is my version just glitched. It's also possible im being very dumb and this is just dialog for a feature that hasn't been implemented yet.

I don't think any of Mia's dialog shows if you are male. I remember having to gender swap my character to get her to speak with me.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arinote » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:10 pm

hernextmeal wrote:
Arinote wrote:Ok so while i was poking through the various vore dialog (using the help command) i noticed that mia has dialog for a quest of sorts, but i can't seems to start the quest at all, does anyone know if you have to start it through commands (and if so what commands) or is my version just glitched. It's also possible im being very dumb and this is just dialog for a feature that hasn't been implemented yet.

I don't think any of Mia's dialog shows if you are male. I remember having to gender swap my character to get her to speak with me.

I don't think that's the issue as i can buy stuff from her just fine.
Arinote
New to the forum

Postby ironbadass » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:01 am

RikuHidanza wrote:
ironbadass wrote:Hello there. I lost all my files and mods for skyrim. Including Gats Belly 4 Devourment and a ton of custom sound overhauls. Now I know that the unified patch has Gats belly, but it causes my game to crash and when it doesn't crash it simply does not work (no big belly at all). See I got the Gat mod by it self when it first came out and can no longer find it. And the old links that Gat put up no longer works.

Found a mod that would go great with devourment: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?
Can some please shoot me a link to Gats Belly 4 Devourment. :(

i'd love to help be the only way i know of to get it now is the unified patch.

Then tell me how you did it. I've used loot, wyre bash, xp32 and cbbe. I have tried many ways to see how I can get it to work. Could nexus mod manger be responsible? Is there a tutorial video on how to upload unified patch properly? Because I followed the instructions many times and have gotten nothing. :(
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxD » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:01 pm

i seem to be running into a weird issue and i cant tell if devourment is involved

i use a mod for a race called Lykaios: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?

and it had worked fine for some time.

but decided to use a new sheild on back mod that required me to change skeletons and a few other mods.... basicly i reinstalled quite a few mods and the game works fine for that part of the mod...

and yes i had planed to add the devourment bones to the skeleton frame but as i went to test the skeleton for the sheild on back i noticed the stomach worked fine without moding the skeleton to add the devourment frame to it.

however the stomach mesh is that of some weird spotted khajiit skin, and i never rememberd useing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway TLDR my custom race has a belly texture of a khajiit for some reason.
FoxD
New to the forum

Postby Rosomak » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:35 pm

After my follower (Lydia) swallow my character, I can move as her. After she release my character, she move in the same way as my character. Simple, I control my character and her at the same time. So what to do with this? Help.

Edit.

I play with this mode some time and it did not happen before.
Rosomak
New to the forum

Postby TheDragonDrake » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Rosomak wrote:After my follower (Lydia) swallow my character, I can move as her. After she release my character, she move in the same way as my character. Simple, I control my character and her at the same time. So what to do with this? Help.

Edit.

Open the console with the tilde key. This one: ~. Click on Lydia. Then, type tc into the console. Devourment apparently gives you control of your follower if they swallow you, but also sometimes doesn't take the control away from you when you are regurgitated.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:10 am

If Drake's suggestion doesn't work, still open the console and select Lydia. After that, type disable and then immediately type enable. That will reset everything about her AI. I had the issue and that was the only way to fix it.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Brutaller » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:59 am

TheDragonDrake wrote:
Rosomak wrote:After my follower (Lydia) swallow my character, I can move as her. After she release my character, she move in the same way as my character. Simple, I control my character and her at the same time. So what to do with this? Help.

Edit.

Open the console with the tilde key. This one: ~. Click on Lydia. Then, type tc into the console. Devourment apparently gives you control of your follower if they swallow you, but also sometimes doesn't take the control away from you when you are regurgitated.

or just select her and type "tc" i think it should trigger controls to ai-given
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Rosomak » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:12 am

TheDragonDrake wrote:

Edit.

Thanks. It worked. But it's tiresome to do this every time someone swallow my character. I hope it well by fixed in next up date.
Rosomak
New to the forum

Postby Terrafox » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:06 pm

Ok I'm just getting back from a while, and I was curious. Is Vegan still working on the Dev mod or not or has someone else taken over the project?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Big_D » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:17 pm

ok is there a way to get the skelentons over onto daz or vice a versa caused I'd really like to help out if I can
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryalith » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:42 pm

Terrafox wrote:Ok I'm just getting back from a while, and I was curious. Is Vegan still working on the Dev mod or not or has someone else taken over the project?

In short, Vegan's family caught wind of his activities and are blackmailing him. The reins were passed to Sideromelane for the time being till someting happens with Vegan.
Ryalith
New to the forum

Postby megabenito » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:54 am

Hey guys,can someone tell me where I can find the devourment API?
megabenito
Been posting for a bit

Postby moe36363 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:08 am

Looking for advice to test something.

Is known when your player is devoured lethal or non lethal, u can get controls on your predator (if its your follower).
But thats is not what i am interested for, i m interested, our player(object reference or whatevere ,simply the in game person we play from beggining of game untill we switch with predator) - where is teleported? i mean some cell? I found in Creation Kit by bit searching there is some ,,Her stomach,, cell, is this that cell where our player or any victim of vore in skyrim get when is vore played? IF yes maybe It would be posible if i just placed all around that cell many fireplaces and fire sources (counted for frostfall) and maybe that would be the way we could get warming effect in some friend belly in game to get it more ,,realistic,, :-D
From what i know when i was testing my player as prey i was wit furious winter storm or normal sun day in skyrim in followers belly and status from frostfall was just improving as i was been somwehre interieror not close of heat source, so my only sugestion the object of our player on what is frostfall atacched must be the original player and not the controled npc follower.

Another idea what i was trying to implement was get sleep menu to activate after speaking some dialogs in Pred/prey dialog options, but failed on that i could run script but menu wasnt appearing after speaked text in dialog. So if was someone into this, maybe it would be also interesting :-)

PS.: sry for my english if, are there some misunderstandings, not my native language
moe36363
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:33 pm

moe36363 wrote:Looking for advice to test something.

Is known when your player is devoured lethal or non lethal, u can get controls on your predator (if its your follower).
But thats is not what i am interested for, i m interested, our player(object reference or whatevere ,simply the in game person we play from beggining of game untill we switch with predator) - where is teleported? i mean some cell? I found in Creation Kit by bit searching there is some ,,Her stomach,, cell, is this that cell where our player or any victim of vore in skyrim get when is vore played? IF yes maybe It would be posible if i just placed all around that cell many fireplaces and fire sources (counted for frostfall) and maybe that would be the way we could get warming effect in some friend belly in game to get it more ,,realistic,, :-D
From what i know when i was testing my player as prey i was wit furious winter storm or normal sun day in skyrim in followers belly and status from frostfall was just improving as i was been somwehre interieror not close of heat source, so my only sugestion the object of our player on what is frostfall atacched must be the original player and not the controled npc follower.

Another idea what i was trying to implement was get sleep menu to activate after speaking some dialogs in Pred/prey dialog options, but failed on that i could run script but menu wasnt appearing after speaked text in dialog. So if was someone into this, maybe it would be also interesting :-)

PS.: sry for my english if, are there some misunderstandings, not my native language

I'm still not totally sure what that cell is for. I think it only applies to NPC's while you are not talking to them. If you are in an enclosed cell (such as Castle Volknhar) and swallow someone hostile to you, they appear as a very very distant red blip on your radar - that's them in that HerStomach cell. Still within the worldspace, but isolated.

I'm not sure but I _think_ players end up there too, but as soon as you try to talk to your NPC (ether prey or predator) they are moved back next to you (but invisible), for the purpose of talking. So editing the herStomach cell is probably pointless.

Give it a shot though!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fuzz1029 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Hey I am just joining in on this and have done as much reading as I could in the previous pages. I am looking for the new belly mesh called "Gat Belly". Its a lot more lumpier and has more movement that the normal belly, its also connected to the character smoothly. If anyone knows where I can download it from, or can send me the file, I would be extremely grateful! :)
fuzz1029
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:10 am

fuzz1029 wrote:Hey I am just joining in on this and have done as much reading as I could in the previous pages. I am looking for the new belly mesh called "Gat Belly". Its a lot more lumpier and has more movement that the normal belly, its also connected to the character smoothly. If anyone knows where I can download it from, or can send me the file, I would be extremely grateful! :)

Follow my sig. That thread has all you need.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fuzz1029 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:19 am

Thanks a lot! Everything works great! Anyone recommend any mod that beautifies skyrim? Such as an hd overhaul?
fuzz1029
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:44 pm

You should look at the Skyrim G.E.M.S mods. They're all popular mods that are highly rated and very varied.
http://skyrimgems.com/
Resileaf
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game