Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby Golnor » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Themastermushroom wrote:where is the quest vore on the collage of winterhold?

I.... don't think there is a quest (yet?) If there was, it probably would be Mia who gives it to you.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby kenny316 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:23 am

Golnor wrote:
kenny316 wrote:I shomehow broke the mod a little. Everything works outside of the fact my char no longer will grow.

The weight gain thing? That's controlled by a slider inside the mcm menu. The giantess thing? I don't know if that is officially implemented yet. If it is, there's probably a toggles in the mcm menu.

If you already checked the mcm menus, try opening the console and type "help weight" and look around at what pops up. Or replace weight with height or size or something for the giantess thingy.

Edit: If it's the weight bit, type "showracemenu" in the console and check to see if your character is already at the maximum weight.

Yeah it's the giantess part that isn't working for me.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:47 am

kenny316 wrote:
Golnor wrote:
kenny316 wrote:I shomehow broke the mod a little. Everything works outside of the fact my char no longer will grow.

The weight gain thing? That's controlled by a slider inside the mcm menu. The giantess thing? I don't know if that is officially implemented yet. If it is, there's probably a toggles in the mcm menu.

If you already checked the mcm menus, try opening the console and type "help weight" and look around at what pops up. Or replace weight with height or size or something for the giantess thingy.

Edit: If it's the weight bit, type "showracemenu" in the console and check to see if your character is already at the maximum weight.

Yeah it's the giantess part that isn't working for me.

If you hit the top end of the size scale you stop growing.

When you have the console open and your character selected, type in 'setscale 1' and hit enter, that resets your size to default.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kenny316 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:04 pm

I should explain better. the scale is at 1 right now.. the char just won't grow. I think it's a conflict with another mod.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PovertysPrince » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Sorry if this has already been asked already, but is it possible to use just use the body mesh permanently without the Devourment mod itself? Y'know, to isolate the body mesh and use it on its own?
PovertysPrince
New to the forum

Postby Terrafox » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:23 pm

I'm having real trouble with installing the new mod,
What is the order in which I'm sappost to update the mod?
I tried all the ways, from making a free game, uninstalling the old skyrim what would conflict with the new update. us the Loot system.

Also just out of curiosity, outside of the Dev mod and giantess mod or vore related mod. What is your favorite mod out there.
I'm just getting a little bore with skyrim and was curious to know what other people might be doing to else beside the vore.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:24 pm

I'm having real trouble with installing the new mod,
I tried all the ways, from making a free game, uninstalling the old skyrim what would conflict with the new update. us the Loot system.

Also just out of curiosity, outside of the Dev mod and giantess mod or vore related mod. What is your favorite mod out there.
I'm just getting a little bore with skyrim and was curious to know what other people might be doing to else beside the vore.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Golnor » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Terrafox wrote:I'm having real trouble with installing the new mod,

Try completely uninstalling skyrim and reinstall everything. It often works for me. Enough that after downloading the base version of skyrim, I backed that up so I could do it again without spending half a day downloading it.

Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Breastex » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:26 am

How do we get the giantess feature to work?
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Golnor » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Breastex wrote:How do we get the giantess feature to work?

That's not a thing yet. I went looking back through Vegan's posts, and found this:

Vegan wrote:Still testing the API at this point, but things are really starting to shape up. I'm planning to turn three of my test cases into released mini-mods (with source provided) in order to offer some guidance to aspiring modders:

-Using API events to slightly increase characters' scale every time they digest a victim, allowing you to slowly become a giantess
-A small "quest" where the player is asked to retrieve a ring from Mia's stomach, illustrating usage of the ForceSwallow function and several API events (as well as demonstrating the Dragonborn's gullibility!)
-A simple test of the AddPredatorRace function which gives Devourment abilities to wolves, making them actually relevant in combat! No animations or belly meshes for now, since this is strictly testing the underlying functionality.

I'm not prepared to commit to a release date just yet, but it is certainly drawing closer.

Link To quote!

Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby sf0647 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:05 am

Golnor wrote:
Breastex wrote:How do we get the giantess feature to work?

That's not a thing yet. I went looking back through Vegan's posts, and found this:

Vegan wrote:Still testing the API at this point, but things are really starting to shape up. I'm planning to turn three of my test cases into released mini-mods (with source provided) in order to offer some guidance to aspiring modders:

-Using API events to slightly increase characters' scale every time they digest a victim, allowing you to slowly become a giantess
-A small "quest" where the player is asked to retrieve a ring from Mia's stomach, illustrating usage of the ForceSwallow function and several API events (as well as demonstrating the Dragonborn's gullibility!)
-A simple test of the AddPredatorRace function which gives Devourment abilities to wolves, making them actually relevant in combat! No animations or belly meshes for now, since this is strictly testing the underlying functionality.

I'm not prepared to commit to a release date just yet, but it is certainly drawing closer.

Link To quote!

It is a thing its just in the API Examples download rather than the main file
sf0647
New to the forum

Postby Artemis » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Maybe someone can help me with an issue I'm currently having? I've tried working through it myself, but it's surprisingly pervasive.

This issue I was having occured while I was using 0.60 and is still there after succesfully upgrading to 0.65c.

The issue itself? BASICALLY? When my character gets eaten I am forced into first person and my camera gets anchored between the preds feet at ground level. (This makes it quite hard to enjoy the belly.)

I'm not 100% sure when the issue first started happening, but I have a reason to suspect it was after I installed this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6002/

There as a similar issue for riding horses with this mod, but a patch was released that fixed it. It does not however fix my camera issue. I suspect that this is what's causing the problem because it's my only camera mod and I didn't originally have it simply put.

Things I've tried to fix it:
*Uninstalling the joy of perspective. Oddly enough does not fix the issue.
*Replacing it with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/ which was recommended in the knowledge thread.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BrokenDoorknob » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Artemis wrote:Maybe someone can help me with an issue I'm currently having? I've tried working through it myself, but it's surprisingly pervasive.

This issue I was having occured while I was using 0.60 and is still there after succesfully upgrading to 0.65c.

The issue itself? BASICALLY? When my character gets eaten I am forced into first person and my camera gets anchored between the preds feet at ground level. (This makes it quite hard to enjoy the belly.)

I'm not 100% sure when the issue first started happening, but I have a reason to suspect it was after I installed this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6002/

There as a similar issue for riding horses with this mod, but a patch was released that fixed it. It does not however fix my camera issue. I suspect that this is what's causing the problem because it's my only camera mod and I didn't originally have it simply put.

*Replacing it with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/ which was recommended in the knowledge thread.

I had this issue as well, but it was fixed by simply turning off the immersive perspective. You're looking in the right area though.
BrokenDoorknob
Participator

Postby Artemis » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:14 pm

firebolt2526 wrote:I had this issue as well, but it was fixed by simply turning off the immersive perspective. You're looking in the right area though.

You mean like, toggling it off? In a control panel or something?
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMegaLurker » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Artemis wrote:Things I've tried to fix it:

Replacing the mod with Immersive First Person View works for me, just press whatever you have set as the toggle off button whenever you get swallowed.
TheMegaLurker
New to the forum

Postby BrokenDoorknob » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:18 am

Artemis wrote:
firebolt2526 wrote:I had this issue as well, but it was fixed by simply turning off the immersive perspective. You're looking in the right area though.

You mean like, toggling it off? In a control panel or something?

Kind of - in the mod manager it should say which key will toggle on and off the perspective. Try messing around with that al little, and if that doesn't work, a clean re-install of devourment couldn't hurt either.
BrokenDoorknob
Participator

Postby TheKinkyFox » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:36 am

Artemis wrote:Maybe someone can help me with an issue I'm currently having? I've tried working through it myself, but it's surprisingly pervasive.

I've had a number of problems with the camera in the past, but the camera perspective mod I use is "Skyrim - Enhanced Camera"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859/? It seems to work fine with me, it hasn't collided with any other mod I've downloaded so far.

Also on a side note, you know how the camera height limit is 1.30? Pretty sure this camera goes all the way, literally making the sky the limit :-D

(Either that or my collection of 115 mods colliding is the byproduct of this ^^; )
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby kitsune12 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:25 pm

got to ask on an unrelated note, are there any possible plans for a quest atm?
kitsune12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Artemis » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:04 pm

TheKinkyFox wrote:I've had a number of problems with the camera in the past, but the camera perspective mod I use is "Skyrim - Enhanced Camera"

TheMegaLurker wrote:]Replacing the mod with Immersive First Person View works for me, just press whatever you have set as the toggle off button whenever you get swallowed.

Sadly, neither of these things worked for me. Toggling Immersive First Person on and off just resulted in the camera zooming for some reason. I also tried reinstalling XP32's skeleton and noticed it had been running in Joy of Perspective compatibility mode. I turned that off since I wasn't using it anymore. (Sadly, did not fix the issue.)

However, starting a new game with Immersive First Person fixed this issue. Sad days, my old save appears to be the problem. vwv
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cadiankasrkin » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Is there a way to make it like in 0.60 so your chest armor doesn´t vanish as soon as you swallow someone?
cadiankasrkin
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game