Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby ian66613 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Arinote wrote:Thank you for the help, but the NPC's still don't swallow me or anyone else actually and i have no idea why. :(

You'll have to restart your game then. That's the only way I found to fix it if anything failed.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Legspert9 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:02 pm

I just installed 0.65c, and I've had a few problems that I hope I can get some help for.

1. When using the devour skill, there seems to be no indicator of whether or not it worked.

2. There seems to be no animation of swallowing. If the skill is successful, the target will simply collapse, glow orange, then suddently be in a belly.

3. I've heard of "corpse disposal" but if I use the devour skill on a corpse, the edges of the screen glow blue and nothing happens.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby uents » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Legspert9 wrote:I just installed 0.65c, and I've had a few problems that I hope I can get some help for.

1. When using the devour skill, there seems to be no indicator of whether or not it worked.

2. There seems to be no animation of swallowing. If the skill is successful, the target will simply collapse, glow orange, then suddently be in a belly.

3. I've heard of "corpse disposal" but if I use the devour skill on a corpse, the edges of the screen glow blue and nothing happens.

Make sure you ran loot and ran skyrim with skse, make sure all mods are properly installed as well. There is no current animation for eating so the glowing orange thing Is normal and you get sent into thirdperson if you eat someone. For the 3rd problem just make sure you installed LOOT as well as unified patch skui and skse
uents
Somewhat familiar

Postby Legspert9 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:06 am

uents wrote:
Legspert9 wrote:I just installed 0.65c, and I've had a few problems that I hope I can get some help for.

Make sure you ran loot and ran skyrim with skse, make sure all mods are properly installed as well. There is no current animation for eating so the glowing orange thing Is normal and you get sent into thirdperson if you eat someone. For the 3rd problem just make sure you installed LOOT as well as unified patch skui and skse

I installed and ran LOOT, but the skill still does not work on corpses.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Golnor » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:44 am

Legspert9 wrote:
uents wrote:

I installed and ran LOOT, but the skill still does not work on corpses.

Yeah, I a bit of trouble here as well. To eat corpses, you need to crouch next to one, then active it (looting the body.) Then a small menu should pop up with the choice of eating it or looting it.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Is there anybody who is working on any of the belly meshes for creature vore? Like the wolves or other things that aren't humanoid in nature?

Was curious since I know it's possible but there just isn't any stomach for the wolves or added creatures.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKinkyFox » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:08 am

Whilst we're on the topic of belly meshes, is gat's belly mesh still being worked on or is that being put on the back burner now for other projects?
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Is there anybody who is working on any of the belly meshes for creature vore? Like the wolves or other things that aren't humanoid in nature?

Was curious since I know it's possible but there just isn't any stomach for the wolves or added creatures.

I'm actually researching that right now. I have some time coming up and I'm looking for projects so I can be "productive"

It's either belly meshes, or I'm going to try to add a giant frog enemy to skyrim.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby squeekydragon » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:28 pm

I created my own custom dialogue for PlayerIsPrey under 000DevourmentDialogueQuest, but every time i get eaten and start the dialogue, my character is the
only one doing the talking. The Predator dialogue isn't showing up as a reply to my threats, and pleading. So i went to check the conditions and it says GetVMQuestVariable and function info says Quest:_'DevourmentManagerQuest. What is this Devourment Manger Quest? Also I checked in the Console and there is definitely a quest called that, but I don't know how to activate it. Does anyone have any ideas?
squeekydragon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:30 pm

I'm actually researching that right now. I have some time coming up and I'm looking for projects so I can be "productive"

It's either belly meshes, or I'm going to try to add a giant frog enemy to skyrim.

I'd prefer the belly meshes. You could just use the console scale command to make the wolf huge to do the ladder.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:

I'd prefer the belly meshes. You could just use the console scale command to make the wolf huge to do the ladder.

H-How does making a wolf big make it a frog? I'm confused...
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:53 pm

squeekydragon wrote:I created my own custom dialogue for PlayerIsPrey under 000DevourmentDialogueQuest, but every time i get eaten and start the dialogue, my character is the
only one doing the talking. The Predator dialogue isn't showing up as a reply to my threats, and pleading. So i went to check the conditions and it says GetVMQuestVariable and function info says Quest:_'DevourmentManagerQuest. What is this Devourment Manger Quest? Also I checked in the Console and there is definitely a quest called that, but I don't know how to activate it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Ummm no such thing as a PlayerIsPrey branch or topic...

I'm pretty deep into this dialog creation stuff so I should be able to help. I'm currently adding 16 new paths to the dialog.

Get me some screenshots of one of your additions Don't block out the main window so I can see what is in your topic text and the opened info dialog.

The devourment quest vars fill out automatically you shouldn't have to worry about them. I hope you copied an existing dialog as a starting point. What topic are you adding into?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Terrafox » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:17 am

Got a question for everyone.
I have been having trouble with not only the Dev mod, but almost every mod I have been trying to install.
Just now I installed the "Build your own home" on nexus and now I can't use any table, bench, leather working, ect.

And it has been one thing or another with some mod, like follower don't come or leave when asked. Crashing all over the place, ect

What I plan on doing is just un-install everything and then re-install everything and install dev last, sense Pow said it was a good idea.

do you think I should go through this?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby squeekydragon » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:32 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
squeekydragon wrote:I created my own custom dialogue for PlayerIsPrey under 000DevourmentDialogueQuest, but every time i get eaten and start the dialogue, my character is the

Ummm no such thing as a PlayerIsPrey branch or topic...

I'm pretty deep into this dialog creation stuff so I should be able to help. I'm currently adding 16 new paths to the dialog.

Get me some screenshots of one of your additions Don't block out the main window so I can see what is in your topic text and the opened info dialog.

The devourment quest vars fill out automatically you shouldn't have to worry about them. I hope you copied an existing dialog as a starting point. What topic are you adding into?

I was attempting to do it through the creation kit. First I opened Devourment object window, second I opened Quest, third I opened 00DevourmentDialogueQuest, then I went to Player Dialogue,

000DevourmentPlayerIsPred branch, 000DevourmentPreyLethalBeg.

Then I opened one of the dialogues and changed the text to what i desired, hit ok and saved. I trashed the .esp I had created because something was bugging up my game sorry. I hope this helps

you even though I dont't have screen shots. If you want me to take screenshots of my path without the custom dialogue, I can do that.
squeekydragon
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:59 am

squeekydragon wrote:
I was attempting to do it through the creation kit. First I opened Devourment object window, second I opened Quest, third I opened 00DevourmentDialogueQuest, then I went to Player Dialogue,

Then I opened one of the dialogues and changed the text to what i desired, hit ok and saved. I trashed the .esp I had created because something was bugging up my game sorry. I hope this helps

you even though I dont't have screen shots. If you want me to take screenshots of my path without the custom dialogue, I can do that.

That should work, though it will be random which dialog you get everytime in that topic so you won't see the text you added everytime. Don't know why you would be the only one talking...
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:48 pm

H-How does making a wolf big make it a frog? I'm confused...

Well I thought you meant making a giant frog that's so big there was no need for a belly mesh so my original question about the same-size/normal-size creatures having belly meshes made by anyone was confirmed by a 50/50 chance based off of your choice of doing a belly mesh or the frog. And I said scaling a wolf would be the same as the frog if said frog was so big a belly mesh would be pointless on it, which you were not very specific about so I don't know how else to process what you said in my mind. xD
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby XZfenix » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:06 pm

when will version 0.7 be out
XZfenix
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:59 pm

XZfenix wrote:when will version 0.7 be out

Soon (tm) I suggest Vegan take their time, I really want to see a POV Mode like they wanted.
Last edited by ian66613 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby squeekydragon » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:03 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
squeekydragon wrote:

That should work, though it will be random which dialog you get everytime in that topic so you won't see the text you added everytime. Don't know why you would be the only one talking...

Yeah even after removing the custom text, i am still the only one talking. The pred just stands there with a blank dialogue box. Is there something i have to do to activate pred to pret dialogue. Like I asked before, what is this DevourmentManagerQuest that is on the conditions? It is in the game because i checked the console for quests, and it shows about 7 Devourment quests. 000DevourmentAssistQuest, 000DevourmentDialogQuest, 000DevourmentScatQuest, __DevourmentAPIDummyQuest, __DevourmentManagerQuest, _DevourmentMenuQuest, and _devourmentNameQuest.
squeekydragon
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:18 pm

squeekydragon wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:
squeekydragon wrote:

Yeah even after removing the custom text, i am still the only one talking. The pred just stands there with a blank dialogue box. Is there something i have to do to activate pred to pret dialogue. Like I asked before, what is this DevourmentManagerQuest that is on the conditions? It is in the game because i checked the console for quests, and it shows about 7 Devourment quests. 000DevourmentAssistQuest, 000DevourmentDialogQuest, 000DevourmentScatQuest, __DevourmentAPIDummyQuest, __DevourmentManagerQuest, _DevourmentMenuQuest, and _devourmentNameQuest.

The references to that quest in the conditions by my guess would seem to be validating that the player is prey and in lethal mode of digestion. Also that dialog was activated by devourment as opposed to any other source...
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game