Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.55b)

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:23 pm

omegafreeze12 wrote:alright so I managed to fix my devourment so it would work again and as it turns out its not compatible with Being female mod mess with the load order in anyway after adding being female game crashes every time no matter what *sad face* rather enjoyed having a pregnant hungry follower. But never mind me ill just keep following the devourment to see where its going.

Being Female DOES work, but the belly node scaling doesn't function. I'm working on a workaround, although frankly the spelling of the mod author offends me in every conceivable fashion. Especially when he's gone and MISSpelt things the original Conception mod had spelled correctly.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Resubmit4918 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:23 pm

I'm just going to notify people of a bug:I summoned a voracious warrior, she swallowed an enemy, and when her time was up she despawned, but i think because she swallowed someone it ended up crashing to desktop.
Resubmit4918
Been posting for a bit

Postby omegafreeze12 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Got a quick question not sure if anyone has discussed this but I was wondering why is it we can only devour one person at a time? I only ask cause ive had my summon devour more then one at a time and I gotta say I was sad I couldn't follow her example
omegafreeze12
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:11 pm

omegafreeze12 wrote:Got a quick question not sure if anyone has discussed this but I was wondering why is it we can only devour one person at a time? I only ask cause ive had my summon devour more then one at a time and I gotta say I was sad I couldn't follow her example

Multi-vore is a planned feature for future release. Maybe. If Vegan can get it working. Any instances of multiple vore in the current release are caused by a bug.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:11 pm

where missing Vegan?

(Google translator to help me) ^^;
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:33 am

Just wondering, when the animations are implanted is there going to be some sort of system that will add a struggle system that is similar to the magic duel mod?
This is what i had in mind (at least the idea):
Player tries to eat Prey
depending how much stamina prey has, prey can escape the swallow and may counter swallow and eat the would be player/predator
pery tries to swallow player, player has enough magic/health/stamina to escape.

I am just wondering as i am sure that this was discussed at some point during this thread.
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:49 am

deamented4343 wrote:Just wondering, when the animations are implanted is there going to be some sort of system that will add a struggle system that is similar to the magic duel mod?
This is what i had in mind (at least the idea):
Player tries to eat Prey
depending how much stamina prey has, prey can escape the swallow and may counter swallow and eat the would be player/predator
pery tries to swallow player, player has enough magic/health/stamina to escape.

I am just wondering as i am sure that this was discussed at some point during this thread.

Back when every feature anyone suggested seemed to be creeping into the list of things to do, yeahh, kinda. As i understand it at the moment however, the planned feature list is much shorter and simpler.

Current feature list: viewtopic.php?p=1957619#p1957619
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kaylish » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:58 am

Hey Guys!
Long time, no see!

I have a question: Do we have an animator at all? or is it just a matter of finding one that will do the animations for free?

If it's at all possible, could we maybe do a whip-around to sling together some cash? I mean, how much would it cost to hire a decent animator? (Not trying to be sardonic, I'm genuinely ignorant of the prices for this....)
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Postby bobbobson211 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:18 am

Hope this project is still underway.

Looking forward to the Unbirth/ Full Tour side of things.

Keep up the good work, hope the other details are added ASAP.

:)
I made this for you. Do you like it?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=43532
bobbobson211
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kaylish » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:20 pm

Also:

There's been a lot of stuff flying back and forth over futa stuff.... I don't understand... I don't have a problem with being a futa (See Alyriel after a helpful Necromancer-slut assisted her in going up a cup size :wink: )....

I mean the lack of SoS compatibility is annoying, but I still get to bang Lydia after a nice big meal!
Attachments
ScreenShot4.bmp
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Breastex » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Kaylish wrote:Also:

There's been a lot of stuff flying back and forth over futa stuff.... I don't understand... I don't have a problem with being a futa (See Alyriel after a helpful Necromancer-slut assisted her in going up a cup size :wink: )....

I mean the lack of SoS compatibility is annoying, but I still get to bang Lydia after a nice big meal!

Please tell us how do you set it up so SoS works
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaylish » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Actually didn't us SoS.... hence my mention of the lack of SoS compatibility. Used a third-party futa cock (equipable)
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Breastex » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Kaylish wrote:Actually didn't us SoS.... hence my mention of the lack of SoS compatibility. Used a third-party futa cock (equipable)

can you send me a link?
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby WatchEye537 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
deamented4343 wrote: I am just wondering as i am sure that this was discussed at some point during this thread.

Back when every feature anyone suggested seemed to be creeping into the list of things to do, yeahh, kinda. As i understand it at the moment however, the planned feature list is much shorter and simpler.

Current feature list: viewtopic.php?p=1957619#p1957619

Thank you "Sideromelane" For the link. This will save forum space in the future if repeated to those that ask. Most useful. :wink:
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:58 pm

I have been screwing around with Skeletons a fair bit, and am pretty sure I've worked out how to get the latest version of XP32 Maximum working with devourment.

Would it be of interest to anyone? If so, I will finish it up (only done the Human skel, not the _beast one yet) and link it on the resource thread.

XP32 Max does NOT include the penis node by the by, and I have no real interest in finding a workaround at this time (although I am pretty sure I know how to go about it), unless Vegan responds with a 'go ahead whatever' or something.

The Devourment skeleton is based on an older version of XP32 as far as I know/can tell, so this would really only be to update the existing skel to include all the newer bugfixes and features of the latest XP32 releases.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:09 pm

Sideromelane wrote:I have been screwing around with Skeletons a fair bit, and am pretty sure I've worked out how to get the latest version of XP32 Maximum working with devourment.

Would it be of interest to anyone? If so, I will finish it up (only done the Human skel, not the _beast one yet) and link it on the resource thread.

XP32 Max does NOT include the penis node by the by, and I have no real interest in finding a workaround at this time (although I am pretty sure I know how to go about it), unless Vegan responds with a 'go ahead whatever' or something.

The Devourment skeleton is based on an older version of XP32 as far as I know/can tell, so this would really only be to update the existing skel to include all the newer bugfixes and features of the latest XP32 releases.

well from what i understand the only reason anyone CARES is that you can't have a penis and have devourment work at the same time. I've never had any issues with devourment and the XP32 skeleton whatsoever, i have the latest XP32 max skeleton and devourment running at the same time and they work perfectly fine and every mod i have that uses the XP32 skeleton works fine (except SOS), so unless i'm misunderstanding you, i have no idea what you're "Fixing".
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Breastex wrote:
Kaylish wrote:Actually didn't us SoS.... hence my mention of the lack of SoS compatibility. Used a third-party futa cock (equipable)

can you send me a link?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8864/?

though IMO its terrible (before SOS it was ok since it was all there was unless you wanted to make your own) It's like really bad fake breasts, it doesn't bounce, move shake, anything. It just stays pointed straight ahead.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Evilpancake wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:I have been screwing around with Skeletons a fair bit, and am pretty sure I've worked out how to get the latest version of XP32 Maximum working with devourment.

well from what i understand the only reason anyone CARES is that you can't have a penis and have devourment work at the same time. I've never had any issues with devourment and the XP32 skeleton whatsoever, i have the latest XP32 max skeleton and devourment running at the same time and they work perfectly fine and every mod i have that uses the XP32 skeleton works fine (except SOS), so unless i'm misunderstanding you, i have no idea what you're "Fixing".

It was just a thought. If no-one is interested then I won't bother. My thinking however is that if I can get one skeleton working - and by the way, if you have devourment installed over the top of XP32 then you are using ONLY the devourment skeleton for female characters and NPC's, not XP32, you only get the XP32 features because the devourment skeleton is based on XP32, and those will be outdated because the devourment skeleton hasn't been updated in a while - then perhaps in future, other skeletons can be modified for compatibility with devourment.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WatchEye537 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:48 pm

As far as this issue with the mod compatibility is concerned, This seems to be an issue of "priority level" To me. I believe that the Mod reaching an alpha stage should be number 1, along the way however, I believe that the devourment mod should curb in its development to be naturally compatible with mods that are MOST used and or important, rather then a simple accessory mod like any other. That is if it can do so comfortably while its being developed. If its a stressful endeavor however and if its an optional thing, then it should rank lower on the list of current priority's rather then become a thrown in unplanned objective that needs now attention compared to that of a optional later attention like an addon or something else that fits.

I think mods are a thing to be taken care of at another time later down the road, than right this second, unless its most used by skyrim users or important to the mod itself.

All in all, The person with the final say is the "Author/Creator" and or possibly Those that are helping directly on the art project.
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shirra_Whitefur » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Evilpancake wrote:

It was just a thought. If no-one is interested then I won't bother. My thinking however is that if I can get one skeleton working - and by the way, if you have devourment installed over the top of XP32 then you are using ONLY the devourment skeleton for female characters and NPC's, not XP32, you only get the XP32 features because the devourment skeleton is based on XP32, and those will be outdated because the devourment skeleton hasn't been updated in a while - then perhaps in future, other skeletons can be modified for compatibility with devourment.

Actually, I personally would not mind seeing that update happen, as long as you haven't ended up roped into directly helping on the project yourself and thusly have other priorities. (which.. is something I might have missed while not paying close attention here, heh.)
At the very least, if you do that update, you can always hand it off to the mod-author and go, 'Here, something that will increase your compatibility that -you didn't have to work on!-'. That said though.. it might be best to wait for the next update, and see what all ends up changed. Regardless, I'm definitely interested in it. I like seeing things kept up to date and compatible, especially when they don't interrupt a mod author's development/improvement cycle. ;)
Shirra_Whitefur
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game