Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.55b)

Postby WatchEye537 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:51 pm

oliverrook wrote:
WatchEye537 wrote:Hey, I took up the project right after sider. I consider your "low skilled modder" offensive. I have over 8 years programming experiance. I'm not trying to pick a fight, but I bit, too.

Oliverrook its not pointed towards You, But to my previous help Which was completely incompetent about the programs despite having moded similar projects. Id rather avoid suggesting a complete re-haul of this mod starting from scratch. Not that I am, But as things are going, An update to newer methods would make things easier for anyone trying to get this thing going forward. If there's other alternatives to help you guys out, Im all eyes and ears to suggestions. If not we will have to be patient and let things run its course and figure it out slowly with trial and error, Or wait for Vegan to do stuff on its own which will happen regardless.
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby Surge » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Starting fresh would let folks work around the utterly stupid gender limitation.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WatchEye537 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Surge wrote:Starting fresh would let folks work around the utterly stupid gender limitation.

Its not that easy. If it was this would have been done from the start months ago, But as for the utterly stupid gender limitation. It still stands, If that is to change it would need to be added as an addon after the alpha, in development or both. Somebody else could make such an addon if they wished, But everyone's busy just trying to figure out things and finish whats on the list, let alone add new unplanned features and requests.
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby sirclixalot » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Surge wrote:Starting fresh would let folks work around the utterly stupid gender limitation.

Isn't there another mod that allows for all varieties of vore, and not just female? The thread is the one that kept Vegan's vision for the mod, while the other was allowed to remain a more "open source" mod, if you will.

If this is a passive aggressive swipe at the fact that this is a "females only" mod, please do not start the argument again. This thread EXPLODED with that a number of pages back, so much so that Eka herself had to get involved to put a stop to it. They even formed the two threads to put the argument to rest.

This mod is female preds only, from what I know, and now with Vegan back at the helm, seems to be a solidified concept. Even if it were to begin from scratch, the chances of that concept changing are slim to none.
sirclixalot
Participator

Postby DivineDragonGod » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:43 am

Everyone has their own fancy, sadly if you want male vore then you must look else where. The mod owner is likely to never change their mind about the main concept. If you plan to make your own mod then you must start from scratch.
DivineDragonGod
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:16 am

sirclixalot wrote:

Isn't there another mod that allows for all varieties of vore, and not just female? The thread is the one that kept Vegan's vision for the mod, while the other was allowed to remain a more "open source" mod, if you will.

If this is a passive aggressive swipe at the fact that this is a "females only" mod, please do not start the argument again. This thread EXPLODED with that a number of pages back, so much so that Eka herself had to get involved to put a stop to it. They even formed the two threads to put the argument to rest.

This mod is female preds only, from what I know, and now with Vegan back at the helm, seems to be a solidified concept. Even if it were to begin from scratch, the chances of that concept changing are slim to none.

Do NOT start this discussion back up again please. If you want to know more about why no male vore, go read the rest of this thread, the Reborn thread, and the original Devourment thread.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Xinless » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:29 am

Awesome pics leshir! I've been saving up to make a gaming rig so I can start playing this myself, but wondered if it wasn't too much if you could maybe link up a vid of this? I always like to see the mod in action course I'm still waiting before I can get my own pc setup
Xinless
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leshir » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Xinless wrote:Awesome pics leshir! I've been saving up to make a gaming rig so I can start playing this myself, but wondered if it wasn't too much if you could maybe link up a vid of this? I always like to see the mod in action course I'm still waiting before I can get my own pc setup

Thanks! Regarding the video however i'm not sure that my pc Can do that :/. There are still some other videos on this thread so you Can check there to see how the mod works. Hope it helps
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vegan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:52 pm

The beta version of v0.60 has been submitted to my beta testers! I thank all of you for your patience; refactoring is no fun on the best of days, let alone when your development environment is as opaque as Skyrim. On the plus side, the radically revamped code framework should reduce bugs significantly, allow for smoother graphics, and facilitate future features such as multiple prey and a quest API. Since the new digestion code is tied to game time rather than player time, bellies should respond properly to sleep and fast travel.

Once the beta test is complete I will likely start a new topic for the v0.60 release, as RequiemOfFlesh never responded to my requests for his login info.
Devourment: A Skyrim vore mod (F/?)
DevouRIMent: A RimWorld vore mod (F/?)
Tyrant Totem: A Pathfinder: Kingmaker vore mod (F/?)
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:01 am

Vegan wrote:The beta version of v0.60 has been submitted to my beta testers! I thank all of you for your patience; refactoring is no fun on the best of days, let alone when your development environment is as opaque as Skyrim. On the plus side, the radically revamped code framework should reduce bugs significantly, allow for smoother graphics, and facilitate future features such as multiple prey and a quest API. Since the new digestion code is tied to game time rather than player time, bellies should respond properly to sleep and fast travel.

Once the beta test is complete I will likely start a new topic for the v0.60 release, as RequiemOfFlesh never responded to my requests for his login info.

Woooooooooooooooooooo!
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:27 am

Awesome. I take a nap after getting back from work, grab some foodage and come back to this good news. Can't wait!
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby kenny316 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:17 am

Awesome news is awesome.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 am

Vegan wrote:The beta version of v0.60 has been submitted to my beta testers! I thank all of you for your patience; refactoring is no fun on the best of days, let alone when your development environment is as opaque as Skyrim. On the plus side, the radically revamped code framework should reduce bugs significantly, allow for smoother graphics, and facilitate future features such as multiple prey and a quest API. Since the new digestion code is tied to game time rather than player time, bellies should respond properly to sleep and fast travel.

What roughly is in .6 that's different from now?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:26 pm

NekoYuki wrote:

What roughly is in .6 that's different from now?
That would be a good question. It would probably be a lot of things considering the future update mentioned was v0.56 but I think it's best to wait and see when it's out. Like Vegan said it's practically ready so just wait and keep the update all surprises so it ends up being more fun.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SoupsLewd » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:05 pm

forgreatjustice18 wrote:

Woooooooooooooooooooo!

DAMN YOU! You stole my line!
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:23 pm

SuperMatt001 wrote:
forgreatjustice18 wrote:

Woooooooooooooooooooo!

DAMN YOU! You stole my line!
________________________________ What line?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:00 am

NekoYuki wrote:What roughly is in .6 that's different from now?

A complete refactoring. I don't think there are many, if any, new features, but probably a lot less bugs.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Michael Palic » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Just finished watching a video on Youtube made by a popular Skyrim mod reviewer, Brodual. He's just reviewed the early version for a mod that lets you create your own guilds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCSjrhYiRd0 From what I've seen, it seems like it may be fun to try and create a Vore Guild. Recruit females only, have them assassinate targets, protect the base. Use a few console commands to increase their devourment skills and such. Fun times could ensue.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenDoorknob » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:49 pm

I'd be happy to help find bugs, I seem to have a knack for breaking mods xD
Honestly, let me know if you need help finding that stuff
BrokenDoorknob
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game