Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby RequiemOfFlesh » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:27 pm

"Devourment" is a Skyrim vore mod which grants female players and NPCs the ability to swallow others whole, complete with a bulging-belly mesh, scat pile graphics (there's an option to disable scat, should you be so inclined), and hopefully balanced game mechanics. If you're interested in a less lethal experience, it's possible to disable NPC predators, and a variety of nonlethal options are available.

Latest stable version (v0.65c): https://mega.co.nz/#!QElRjD4Y!TbrwEstUqRLgTi4UOQ3hQUC9Zirxw54yiXeJehWGRpw
Sample add-on mods (with source): https://mega.co.nz/#!REtk3I7a!g5yTYPIHB5NMlkS3P9TGiPEp-k0trIP0F5qiyNQR954

***Critically important note for v0.60 users***
v0.65 changes the file name from .esp to .esm, which is necessary for add-on mods to function. This requires one small change to your save file to make it compatible with the new version. Open the file in a text editor (do make a backup first!) and do a find-and-replace to change devourment.esp to devourment.esm. Save the file, remove devourment.esp from your Skyrim load order, add Devourment.esm, and you should be able to play with no further issues.

***If unvoiced lines are being "spoken" too fast to read***
Skyrim's engine appears to use a monkey and a dartboard to determine how long to wait for an unvoiced line to be "spoken." This small SKSE plugin fixes that: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?

Changelog:
Spoiler: show
Update 11/11/2014: v0.65c
-Fixed ForceEscape function borking the entire digestion system
-Fixed an issue where predator-prey dialog would block future dialog with that character
-Fixed an issue where creatures attempting to swallow would permanently block future swallow attempts on that character
-Fixed regurgitation of prey's items
-Added option to disable RaceMenu during character transfer
-Fixed belly mesh on nonlethal->lethal switch
-Fixed Mia's aggression issues (using therapy and lots of pills)
-Fixed a rare issue where characters would become permanently invisible
-Allowed dialog with usually-hostile characters such as bandits

Update 11/8/2014: v0.65
-Added dialog between predator and prey. Press G to trigger a conversation.
-Added an API to allow the creation of add-on mods
-A whole pile of bugfixes

Update 4/21/2014: v0.60b
-Corrected regurgitation error in the registry script

Update 4/20/2014: v0.60
-Complete reworking of digestion code. This fixes several known issues, allows for smoother stomach sizing, should completely prevent two characters from swallowing each other simultaneously, and properly ties digestion updates to game time. It is also a necessary foundation for later features such as animal predators and multiple prey.
-Several features implemented by popular request: swallowing dead characters will count towards skills and perks, stomach "armor" slot changed to not conflict with popular cloak mods, removed auto-quit feature of the skeleton checker
-Eight miscellaneous bugfixes

Update 1/14/2014: v0.55b
-Tweaked AI
-Fixed dependency checker
-Added backup spell-adding system
-Fixed NPC faces
-Fixed stomach mesh angle bug

Update 12/27/2013: v0.55
-Belly should clip less when running/walking/jumping/crouching

Update 12/26/2013: v0.54b
-Beast race skeleton has been repaired
-Textures should now properly adjust for race
-Permanent bellies no longer result from fast travel, wait, and sleep
-Rapid digestion spell for followers
-Skeleton compatibility checking
-Remains pile cleanup: items in remains are now sold by Jebediah the Dung-Gatherer in Whiterun
-Followers will no longer poop in your house

Update 12/23/2013: v0.54
-New belly mesh with animation
-Shrinking belly during digestion
-Longer digestion time for RP purposes; digestion is much more rapid in combat or when a special spell is cast

Update 11/9/2013: v0.53 (for real this time!)
-Added dependency checker to warn you if SKSE or SkyUI isn't running
-Fixed bone disappearances
-Added Aesir's bone sounds

Update 11/6/2013: v0.53
-Fixed spell issues and crashes related to character transfer, there might still be the occasional out-of-memory crash on some machines
-Fixed splash screen texture
-Changed "bones" option to have a wetter texture and it's now possible to animate them!

Update 11/3/2013: v0.53 beta
-Added the option to continue after digestion, the lady who ate you becomes the new Dovahkiin
-Awesome new splash screen thanks to Aesir!
-Delicious\Irresistible Scent spells and Elven Marinade fixed
-So many little bugfixes

Update 11/2/2013: v0.52
-Character weight updates properly
-Really actually fixed the disappearing player bug this time (I think...)
-Fixed "vomit queue" getting clogged which resulted in perma-swallows
-Removed the reference in the topic title since nobody was getting it

Update 10/26/2013: v0.52 (beta)
-Devourment is back, baby!
-Converted options, perks, and statistics to use SkyUI
-Removed the Devourment Stone, you automatically gain the abilities when you start the mod
-Weight slider increases when a character digests someone
-Post-digestion option to excrete bones
-Altered player death - when digested, the camera will continue to follow the predator until you press Z to be absorbed/pooped
-Fixed a bug where NPCs would stare at the spot where the swallowed player used to be

Update 6/15/2013: v0.51
-Minor bugfixes to certain spells
-Added options for digested characters: scat, absorption, or item regurgitation
-Added another option for NPC predators: followers only

Update 5/19/2013: v0.5
-Added 20 spells, sold by a new merchant in the College of Winterhold's Arcanaeum
-Added Elven Marinade and Syrup of Ipecac
-Changed item acquisition method if scat is disabled
-Many bugfixes

Update 5/16/2013: v0.46
-More bugfixes
-Added enchanted items
-Added stats (acid damage, digestion time, etc.) to menu
-Added spell to detect voracious women, scan their stats
-NPCs now track digested victims

Update 5/15/2013: v0.45
-Additional bugfixes

Update 5/14/2013: v0.42
-Many critical bugfixes
-Added NPC predator difficulty option

Update 5/13/2013: v0.4
-Female NPCs can now swallow opponents. Followers will gain skills and Health/Magicka/Stamina, but not race perks. NPC predators can be disabled through the options menu.
-The player can ask friendly NPCs and followers to nonlethally swallow them. You can also ask them to surprise you with random swallows outside of combat; this is triggered randomly about once every 100 seconds
-In combat, you can now swallow without sheathing weapons
-You can now swallow corpses (though without animation for the moment). Digesting a corpse restores health and stamina (and Magicka, if you have the perk) but gives no other bonuses.
-Minimum digestion time option
-Many bugfixes

Update 5/5/2013: v0.3
-New belly mesh
-Perks gained by devouring each race
-Changes to scripts for greater stability, foundation laid for NPC predators

Update 3/23/2013: v0.25
-Many changes to scripts; cell loads, endo, and accidental dispels should be handled more gracefully
-New options: toggle killing essential NPCs, change digestion timescale, select which skills (if any) to absorb from prey, change minimum swallow chance
-Ability to view number of victims digested
-Victim size issues fixed

Update 3/14/2013
v0.2 has been released! New features include:
-Complete code overhaul to minimize incompatibility and fix over two dozen bugs, including the race and armor issues
-Devourment can be used at will like any other power, but has a chance of success dependent on your skill and the prey's health/stamina
-Skill tree with perks
-Skill\stat gain from consuming NPCs
-Endo option
-Forward compatibility with future releases
-Actually useful readme file!

Screenshots below (please note that these are almost a year out of date and will be updated as soon as I get a chance):

Lydia being sarcastic about carrying burdens... for the last time.

"You're surprisingly heavy, but you don't see me complaining."

Goodbye, Lydia. (Scat warning)
Spoiler: show

Dependencies for v0.51: None

Dependencies for v0.52+:
-Skyrim Script Extender: http://skse.silverlock.org/
-SkyUI: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863//?
-If you don't like the interface changes made by SkyUI, you can install SkyUI-Away on top of it to get back to the old interface and still use the mod menu: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29440//?

To set up Devourment, first install the dependencies for your version, then simply copy the contents of the zip into your Skyrim data folder and enable the esp file. I'd recommend using CBBE as a female body replacer - it's what the "full" mesh is based on. If seeing your character's belly bulge out of her armor breaks your immersion, I'd also recommend the skimpy armor replacers on the Nexus - quite a few of them expose her stomach.

Future plans:
-Monsters and animals will be given this ability as well, but players will be able to disable it if they're not into that sort of thing.
-Improved animation: Four psuedo-paired animations - Swallow, Stealth Swallow, Unbirth, and Corpse Disposal - are planned, along with versions for willing victims.
-Voice acting

Special thanks to Aesir for drawing the splash screen and helping us recover damaged files!

Comments/criticisms/ideas are appreciated. Just about the only thing we won't consider adding is any sort of male predator. Other than that, let me know what you think!
Last edited by RequiemOfFlesh on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:53 pm, edited 20 times in total.
RequiemOfFlesh
Been posting for a bit

Re: Devourment 2: Devour Harder [Skyrim mod, F/?]

Postby Vegan » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Popping in to confirm that this is, in fact, my cousin. (Well, unless someone very clever has stolen his credentials and waited for the exact right moment to strike, but that seems a bit unlikely) I'll be on very occasionally, but rest assured I'm doing some management work behind the scenes - enough to steer him in the right direction, but not enough to interfere with my professional projects. I'm honestly overjoyed that this anonymous individual's financial contribution allowed Devourment to continue!
Devourment: A Skyrim vore mod (F/?)
DevouRIMent: A RimWorld vore mod (F/?)
Tyrant Totem: A Pathfinder: Kingmaker vore mod (F/?)
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Postby yamadayaikki1 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:52 pm

sounds great i cant wait to see what he got :D
yamadayaikki1
Been posting for a bit

Postby dflr » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:00 pm

This all seems iffy, but I can't argue with progress.

I've previously edited the belly mesh so that it does not include oversized breasts and posterior, so that the mentioned parts won't clip through clothing. You are welcome to it if you find it useful.

Here it is: http://rapidshare.com/files/248606092/use_clothes.rar

Good luck.
Attachments
before.jpg
before
before.jpg (40.76 KiB) Viewed 343960 times
after.jpg
after
after.jpg (39.2 KiB) Viewed 343961 times
dflr
Been posting for a bit

Postby RequiemOfFlesh » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:06 pm

dflr wrote:This all seems iffy, but I can't argue with progress.

I've previously edited the belly mesh so that it does not include oversized breasts and posterior, so that the mentioned parts won't clip through clothing. You are welcome to it if you find it useful.

Here it is: http://rapidshare.com/files/248606092/use_clothes.rar

Good luck.

Thanks for the offer man, but I think I'm going to remake the mesh from scratch. (No offense to my cousin, but I'm actually trained for this!) Plus it's probably gotta be done anyway since I'm fucking around with the skeleton and adding a bunch more bones that the mesh has to be weighted for.
RequiemOfFlesh
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:13 pm

So Vegan, Was there anything new that you could have used from the other animator that could be added to the devourment modd?

Also in that future plan part, Is that in the order of what is going to be done or is it more random?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voraverit » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Wooo, I look forward to this. I was saddened when Vegan stopped this project.

Good Luck!
Voraverit
Been posting for a bit

Postby BloodyMarie » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Interested to see how this goes, good to see it getting more love.

I'm down to bugtest if it is needed, usually have a good chunk of time on the weekends
BloodyMarie
Somewhat familiar

Postby grim667 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:28 pm

I mite bealbe to swing some bug tests. I have lots of free time ushally and can break games/mods in my sleep :P
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Heady9 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Dammit I'm going to have to try and get Skyrim working on my machine again. Glad to see this get picked back up.
I make comments and posts when I should be sleeping. You have been warned
Heady9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winny » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Im just glad the project can move forward, but an answer to one of my personal questions ive had for a long time has been answered.

There are wealthy people that are vorephiles, student loans isn't cheap after all if this sum can help somthing like that.

Now the only question I have is this.

How many famous/political people are secretly vorephiles? :D

But in all seriousness im just happy this can get more love, this mod is the single reason I even give skyrim a second thought. Also welcome to the community vegans cuz, careful where you tread in the site, some stuff isn't for the faint of heart, some stuff might be hard to stomach. (No pun intended....maybe :P )
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Another thing that was left out was "Accidental digestion, or predator changeing their mind about digesting your character" From the list that was posted in the main post.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:57 pm

The legend continues *cue epic music*

Seriously, words cannot express how cool this turn of events is.
darkevilme
---

Postby Terrafox » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:02 am

I wonder if there will be any more pic or maybe a new video of all the new stuff added to the mod.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 am

Also keep in mind, it took vegan months upon months to get what we have now, pics and videos of anything are more then likely a long ways off.

Starting a whole new mesh from scratch itself is going to take a long time.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kavvanshrike » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:45 am

I don't suppose you could make an xp32 *version* of the skeleton? I have a lot of animation mods which are reliant on the bones in the xp32 skeleton to work and I can only guess that you might be appropriating the vanilla Skyrim skeleton to make the devourment skeleton.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby USful » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:03 am

Yeah, it's back in business!
USful
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreLover12 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 am

A question for Vegan and his Cousin, are those of us from the old team still in business or are we out of a job? I am willing to continue my job of being a Bug Tester if i am still allowed to be. I am also willing to help with guiding your cousin to help make this mod work as i have experience from the old version of this mod that me and my team were making.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm

My only question is that if the title is Devourment 2: Devour Harder...does it star Leslie Neilson?

All counting on you.jpg
All counting on you.jpg (32.13 KiB) Viewed 343169 times
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:18 pm

So what are the planned/upcoming features/ intended future design for this continuation apart from making it look better? (I mean, it's great that you're going to work on it looking better but it'd also be nice to see more features to the game and design tweaks.)

I realize that there is an "upcoming features" part of the post but like he himself said in it; it was copy pasted from the original thread. So my question still stands, what are the future plans for this version of the mod, not what were the plans of the former version of the mod.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game