Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.55b)

Postby ublover1 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:20 am

so what now the new version of this is not gonna be finished from what I see?
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby Nopeitsjustme » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:11 am

As long as unbirth and animations are put in I will be happy :) good luck with new job hope someone picks up this mod and continues it.
Nopeitsjustme
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paisho » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:39 am

Popping in to report an incompatibility issue: devourment gives me an error if I try to install XP32s maximum skeleton. A box pops up and says "Incomaptible skeleton detected, exiting game..." This is really annoying since most of my mods use XP32. I didn't get this error before, I think something in the .55 update went iffy.
Paisho
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:53 am

The xp32 skeleton is overwriting the devourment skeleton introduced in 0.55. You'll need to replace the xp32 skeleton with the devourment one to fix it.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby essedess » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 am

I use a lot of xm32 animations and they all work perfectly on the devourment skel, so far had no problems when it comes to using devoument skeleton in place of xp32 on stuff that requires it. Cant say ive taken the time to test it with everything however.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paisho » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:15 pm

Thanks guys, I fixed it. Now I can't use swords on back though :/
Paisho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:21 pm

Beliroz wrote:Popping in to report an incompatibility issue: devourment gives me an error if I try to install XP32s maximum skeleton. A box pops up and says "Incomaptible skeleton detected, exiting game..." This is really annoying since most of my mods use XP32. I didn't get this error before, I think something in the .55 update went iffy.

In an attempt to disallow futas to be predators Devourment scans your skeleton and if it finds the bones used to animate a futa penis it shuts Skyrim down.
This pretty much disallows the use of any maximum compatibility skeleton.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Someone92 wrote:
Beliroz wrote:Popping in to report an incompatibility issue: devourment gives me an error if I try to install XP32s maximum skeleton. A box pops up and says "Incomaptible skeleton detected, exiting game..." This is really annoying since most of my mods use XP32. I didn't get this error before, I think something in the .55 update went iffy.

In an attempt to disallow futas to be predators Devourment scans your skeleton and if it finds the bones used to animate a futa penis it shuts Skyrim down.
This pretty much disallows the use of any maximum compatibility skeleton.

I somehow doubt that is the sole reason for the the skeleton.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Cribbey » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Only maximum compatibility skeletons that are SoS enabled (Schlongs of Skyrim) are incompatible with Devourment (most likely due to futa penis restriction you mentioned).

I'm currently using this skeleton as I'm using HDT physics and the mod author has added/working on Devourment compatibility (You will need an account on Loverslab to download it): http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676 ... -extended/

You still need to overwrite it with the Devourment skeleton after installation though.
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Alright, no, that's not okay.

Not programming the addon to allow male vore is fine, that's just, you know, not programming something. But programming it to crash the game if it detects a certain kind of player skeleton is just being actively malicious and is a major dick move on vegan's part.

EDIT: If it's not intentional then ignore this.
Last edited by Shadowlyger on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:31 pm

I don't think they would make it crash intentionally. Besides I have had futa characters once or twice when using some of the sexlab mods with no problems.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:30 pm

People shouldn't throw around such wild accusations.
There's no way a modder would have the game crash on purpose
So it doesn't support futa or male vore. Oh well

Unless your the one who was shelling out the dough to pay Requiem to produce the mod you really don't have a right to complain.

Just remember that's how the person paying wanted it.

Complaining about it solves nothing. Because at the end of the day requiem has to do what the guy with the money says.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Miridium » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Been tracking this thing for a while now and I'm as excited as ever. When will the next update be ready though? I'm eager to see new content and for this to live up to its full potential.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:58 pm

how dose one enable esp files?
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Zond » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:45 am

I so understand we can count on it? :?

v0.56: Paired swallow animation (this'll take a while but is the last really breaking-new-ground part of the mod, also the mod will require FNIS from now on)
v0.57: Unbirth animation and lethal/nonlethal powers
v0.58: Stealth swallow animation
v0.59: Anal animation and lethal/nonlethal powers (this might require weird mesh weightings, may not be practical, we'll see)
v0.60: Sleeping swallow, willing versions of all these, maybe a couple variations on them
v0.666: SATAN (haha)
v0.71: Combat barks, taunts, minor dialog additions
v0.72: Dialog between predators and prey, nonlethal can become lethal on purpose or by accident
v0.73: Female NPCs can spawn with bellies and have a little story for how they got it
v0.74: New "jail" option with female guards, new transport system between cities
v0.75: Radiant quests to rescue NPCs or eat specific baddies
v0.76: Option to persuade predators to ransom you instead of digesting you, option to ransom someone you ate
v0.77: New NPCs populating towns and roads and stuff, some traveling outlaw predators and some terrified folks who just don't want to be eaten, random scripted encounters, ladies occasionally try to sneak into houses to eat people
v0.78: Mia gets some personality, rumors spread about this strange new disease of voracity...
v0.79: New alchemy ingredients, books, some other immersive stuff, all added to leveled lists
v0.80: Some miscellaneous world integration
v0.81-v0.9: New questline! Mia did some naughty things and you've got to clean up after her...

Vegan:
v0.96-v1.0: Bugfixes, polish, maybe some new animations and world integration
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:06 am

Shadowlyger wrote:Alright, no, that's not okay.

Not programming the addon to allow male vore is fine, that's just, you know, not programming something. But programming it to crash the game if it detects a certain kind of player skeleton is just being actively malicious and is a major dick move on vegan's part.

EDIT: If it's not intentional then ignore this.

It also has issues with other skeletons than just penis enabled ones. So no, it's got sod all to do with Vegan being malicious.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:36 am

essedess wrote:I don't think they would make it crash intentionally. Besides I have had futa characters once or twice when using some of the sexlab mods with no problems.

RikuHidanza wrote:There's no way a modder would have the game crash on purpose

That the game closes itself (it doesn't "crash") is intentional. Also I said it was an attempt to disallow futa preds, I've never said anything about if it is successful to do so.

At first Vegan's skeleton was the only one to be compatible to Devourment because Vegan added a few additional bones to it needed to animate the belly. Only after I've asked Groovtama if he could include the Devourment skeleton into his XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended there's now a skeleton compatible to Devourment not made by Vegan.
Vegan never actually hoped that someone else would include the Devourment bones into their skeleton and properly thus implemented bad checks that break the game if you don't use his skeleton.
Right now Vegan is MIA and RequiemOfFlesh won't change this incompatibility unless he gets the okay from Vegan.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:21 am

Someone92 wrote:

essedess wrote:I don't think they would make it crash intentionally. Besides I have had futa characters once or twice when using some of the sexlab mods with no problems.

RikuHidanza wrote:There's no way a modder would have the game crash on purpose

That the game closes itself (it doesn't "crash") is intentional. Also I said it was an attempt to disallow futa preds, I've never said anything about if it is successful to do so.

At first Vegan's skeleton was the only one to be compatible to Devourment because Vegan added a few additional bones to it needed to animate the belly. Only after I've asked Groovtama if he could include the Devourment skeleton into his XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended there's now a skeleton compatible to Devourment not made by Vegan.
Vegan never actually hoped that someone else would include the Devourment bones into their skeleton and properly thus implemented bad checks that break the game if you don't use his skeleton.
Right now Vegan is MIA and RequiemOfFlesh won't change this incompatibility unless he gets the okay from Vegan.

Cool! Guess you can just uninstall devourment and stop posting conspiracy theories on the mod thread now?
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:28 am

This argument is pointless

But I'll say it again.

If your not the one paying for the mod then you have no right to complain.

The fact that they are even sharing this mod with us is a kindness at this point one that can be easily taken back.

So seriously stop complaining or could possibly ruin a good thing for the people who are happy with the mod.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:27 pm

RikuHidanza wrote:This argument is pointless

But I'll say it again.

If your not the one paying for the mod then you have no right to complain.

I believe people have a right to complain when the mod force-closes the game, as opposed to simply crashing due to an incompatibility error. It sounds like the aim was simply to prevent you from playing with a Devourment-incompatible skeleton, though.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game