Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby Kavvanshrike » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:35 pm

just to clarify the cleanup patch is the devourment.esm from patch 0.65c.1 right or am i confusing it with something else?
removed cleanup patch, then started a new game, sadly it still has no MCM and no registration confirmation.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Damn, I was really hoping the cleanup patch was the culprit.

Repacked with ALL the devourment scripts, just in case something has altered a dependency elsewhere without telling me. CK could believably have done something like that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aeybulijzdkxf ... 1.rar?dl=0
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kavvanshrike » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:31 pm

oh wow um okay....new game with DevourmentNatureBounty.esp no MCM definitely no registry notification still even with all your scripts :C. HOWEVER when I decided to load my other test version that did not initially have naturebounty.esp enabled it still had its MCM and I was able to swallow wolves in it now(unfortunately it doesn't count them in the stat menu, in all likelyhood I'm not receiving the stat boost sadly that probably means the normal devourment .esm initialized the MCM scripts and doesn't connect properly with the naturesbounty ones) not really much of a plus but worth noting that turning on the naturesbounty.esp doesn't turn the MCM off, it just doesn't turn it on.

EDIT: I AM getting stat boosts from that save but unlike all the other stat boosts it doesn't say by how much in active magic effects, my stam, magic and health have been steadily(and permanently) going up though, it also doesn't tell me how many wolves I've eaten in the MCM....the wolves digested stat is there in the MCM but it never changes from 0.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Kavvanshrike wrote:oh wow um okay....new game with DevourmentNatureBounty.esp no MCM definitely no registry notification still even with all your scripts :C. HOWEVER when I decided to load my other test version that did not initially have naturebounty.esp enabled it still had its MCM and I was able to swallow wolves in it now(unfortunately it doesn't count them in the stat menu, in all likelyhood I'm not receiving the stat boost sadly that probably means the normal devourment .esm initialized the MCM scripts and doesn't connect properly with the naturesbounty ones) not really much of a plus but worth noting that turning on the naturesbounty.esp doesn't turn the MCM off, it just doesn't turn it on.

EDIT: I AM getting stat boosts from that save but unlike all the other stat boosts it doesn't say by how much in active magic effects, my stam, magic and health have been steadily(and permanently) going up though, it also doesn't tell me how many wolves I've eaten in the MCM....the wolves digested stat is there in the MCM but it never changes from 0.

Welp, looks like I'm going back to square one then. Thanks for testing it out though!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fastwaffle » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:32 am

okay so i don't know why or how but since the new stuff update thingy's came out the mod has been interfering with alternate start live another life mod and just crashes my game on start up. I uninstalled all mods except for SkyUi and skse (if that counts) and then i uninstalled alternate start and boom everything starts working again soooooooo yeah... can something be done about that?
fastwaffle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:47 pm

fastwaffle wrote:okay so i don't know why or how but since the new stuff update thingy's came out the mod has been interfering with alternate start live another life mod and just crashes my game on start up. I uninstalled all mods except for SkyUi and skse (if that counts) and then i uninstalled alternate start and boom everything starts working again soooooooo yeah... can something be done about that?

It was clearly labeled as a beta, just don't use it.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kenny316 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:21 pm

I look towards the update Sid.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fastwaffle » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:38 am

hey just thought you should know. because the point of betas is to point out bugs right?
fastwaffle
Been posting for a bit

Postby essedess » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Are we considering adding a soultrap effect to digestion....and by we I of course mean you because crafting a mod is like trying to decipher an alien language with no "rosetta stone" to me :)
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DivineDragonGod » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:05 pm

There is already a soul trap skill that you can work up to but its only for humans
DivineDragonGod
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:34 am

essedess wrote:Are we considering adding a soultrap effect to digestion....and by we I of course mean you because crafting a mod is like trying to decipher an alien language with no "rosetta stone" to me :)

Yeah, as DDD mentioned, you can trap the souls of your prey already. In fact, thanks to the way it's written, you get a grand level soul for everything you digest. So having my Edible Animals installed grants you a Grand soul every time you eat a fox, deer, troll, wolf, etc. A little OP but whatever. If it wasn't already there i would in fact be adding it, with a MUCH higher prerequisite in terms of perks already unlocked.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:38 am

Oh...wait I already knew that......wow brain fart of doom
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sf0647 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:58 am

fastwaffle wrote:okay so i don't know why or how but since the new stuff update thingy's came out the mod has been interfering with alternate start live another life mod and just crashes my game on start up. I uninstalled all mods except for SkyUi and skse (if that counts) and then i uninstalled alternate start and boom everything starts working again soooooooo yeah... can something be done about that?

I use LAL and it works fine for me.
sf0647
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:14 pm

fastwaffle wrote:hey just thought you should know. because the point of betas is to point out bugs right?

I don't think he's putting you down, he's just got a lot more stuff to attend to before he can get to compatibility issues with other mods.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PanzerschreckLeopard » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Dough-vakiin is sick of your shit, bandits. :P

PanzerschreckLeopard
New to the forum

Postby DivineDragonGod » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Been quiet here these past few days, just curious on whats going on now ^^;
DivineDragonGod
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:12 pm

DivineDragonGod wrote:Been quiet here these past few days, just curious on whats going on now ^^;

Probably just stability updates and code cleaning.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:09 am

DivineDragonGod wrote:Been quiet here these past few days, just curious on whats going on now ^^;

For me, the real world. Studying for tests, work, decorating my house. Important things. I'll get back to devourment when I have time for it.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preggolover302 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:33 am

How do you get a permanent belly?
preggolover302
New to the forum

Postby anthony050 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:15 am

Not sure what have happened but the devourment tab in the MCM won't show up any more. I get the spells or abilities. The mods works but I can't change the denouement options. I faintly recall having this kind of problem but I don't remember how I solved it. Can anyone help me whit this problem?

Edit: Got it to work some how. Don't know how i did it though.
Last edited by anthony050 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
anthony050
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game