Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.55b)

Postby vivamus » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:23 am

I... need some help guys >_< I want to use this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50637/? with devourment, but it replaces the female beast skeleton, now since this digitigrade mod only changes the legs and feet (I think) it shouldnt be too dificult to "fuse" them. The creator said: "you would need to take is to look into the skeletons I made and copy the transform data from each NiNode I added into matching NiNodes in your skeleton". The problem is that I have no idea of how to do it... can someone do it for me? ;w; please?
vivamus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:30 am

Ok, so I'm still having that whole "I cant transfer once I get digested" problem... but I have a theory behind it... For those capable of being transfered... had you all defeated your first dragon already? XD I'm thinking the problem is that I havn't actually been told I'm the dragonborn yet...
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Postby digiswarm12 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:38 am

Jacob the espeon wrote:Ok, so I'm still having that whole "I cant transfer once I get digested" problem... but I have a theory behind it... For those capable of being transfered... had you all defeated your first dragon already? XD I'm thinking the problem is that I havn't actually been told I'm the dragonborn yet...

It works fine for me in a new game where all I've done is run straight to the nearest bandit and get swallowed and digested. Don't think that'll be anything to do with it unless you have some weird mod conflict.
digiswarm12
New to the forum

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:00 am

digiswarm12 wrote:
Jacob the espeon wrote:Ok, so I'm still having that whole "I cant transfer once I get digested" problem... but I have a theory behind it... For those capable of being transfered... had you all defeated your first dragon already? XD I'm thinking the problem is that I havn't actually been told I'm the dragonborn yet...

It works fine for me in a new game where all I've done is run straight to the nearest bandit and get swallowed and digested. Don't think that'll be anything to do with it unless you have some weird mod conflict.

well I don't get this then D8> I make it so I only have a grand total of two mods (those that are required) and it still wont work... I gotta be doing something wrong...
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Postby hernextmeal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:25 pm

I was actually gonna suggest something like that, though my suggestion was more "leave the code in but don't point to it, so the game doesn't complain about the code not being there but nothing accesses it". No idea if that'd work mind, I'm not a programmer. Good to know I won't need to start a new save file!

Your suggestion would stop CTDs, but would quickly become unmanageable, bloated, and eat RAM, and would not actually be any better than removing the mod, saving, and installing the new version, since the new version wouldn't know what to do with the leftover cruft - it would just sit there. Requiem's plan is the best as far as backwards compatibility goes - an in-built save converter. It's just that not a lot of modders put backwards compatibility very high on their priority list, and without some some sort of backwards compatibility, you're going to lose your Devourment perks and spells at best or fuck up your save at worst.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Haha! Well, good thing this in the hands of people who know how the hell to code then! :D

EDIT: So I just ate Vyrthur and now I'm curious as to what he counts as.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:21 am

Shadowlyger wrote:Haha! Well, good thing this in the hands of people who know how the hell to code then! :D

EDIT: So I just ate Vyrthur and now I'm curious as to what he counts as.

He likely won't count as anything Devourment-wise, as his race is not included in it. There are only 2 snow elves in the game after all, and even Vampires count as whatever species they were before becoming vampires.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Arch-Curate_Vyrthur
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WatchEye537 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:39 pm

friendly testing its compatibility with other popular mods and currently different body type mods for women cause crashes when trying to entering the character creation menu playing after your character is digested by the npc and are trying to become that character. take the list below as an example.

examples:
CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling
CBBEv3M Body Replacer

Yes I know those versions are outdated, they are merely examples. If I find other incompatibility mods, I will post them. And if im wrong about my find, or they have been addressed and or discussed, Just correct me. I will continue messing with it to find real bugs, But I could not find any that didn't have a workaround. Let me know when there's an update, or want me to do something. Im open to attempt to help you guys out for whatever worth my help can be.
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.53 for real this time!)

Postby TheSkwerl » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:48 am

Maurt899 wrote:
maraudingmarauder wrote:
kongpow wrote:(said some stuff, linked a thing)

Okay, these noises - ESPECIALLY the belch noises as-heard-from-inside - make me want an internal stomach model for first-person view. Is that even possible in the engine?

Don't get your hopes up. Though I've seen some pretty whacky mods that really stretch what can be done in this engine, and I've come to belive damn near anything CAN be done, the amount of work that it would take to have a seperate model to be viewed while in first person would be pretty damn rough.

On the other hand, A different, and unrelated mod that teleports your character to a seperate cell that is designed, modeled, and textured to look like a stomach when they are 'swallowed,' and that cell could do a moderate damage over time to 'digest' the player, perhaps the cell could have some interactable walls to allow you to fight your way out... who knows... Anyway a mod like that really wouldn't be that huge of a stretch, in fact I made quite a bit of progress toward making a mod with those guidelines in TES: Morrowind, but never finished it.
But a vore mod like that wouldn't be half as immersive and awesome as Devourment has become. and the two really wouldnt make sense to be used together.

in short, its not really a practical idea as part of Devourment imo, but it's not at all impossible.

I know this post was from forever ago, but I'd absolutely love to see something like this implemented as well. Maybe it could be an alternative to what happens when you specifically ask someone to swallow you or as an additional "I want to play in your belly" dialog option, while the rest of the mod could remain as it is. It may not be as immersive but I think it's safe to say that this is probably going to be the only decent vore-related Skyrim mod released for the foreseeable future, and having the option there for those that would like it would be phenomenal.

I was thinking in addition the cell could spawn the character in a mouth, then the player could jump down the back and fall down the throat landing in the stomach in a small pool of water just big enough to keep the player from dying. I have no experience in modeling or texturing (and no artistic talent in general) or I'd attempt to create the cell myself, but if someone could create it I think it would be very simple to add to the mod.
TheSkwerl
New to the forum

Postby Breastex » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:58 pm

WatchEye537 wrote:friendly testing its compatibility with other popular mods and currently different body type mods for women cause crashes when trying to entering the character creation menu playing after your character is digested by the npc and are trying to become that character. take the list below as an example.

examples:
CBBEv3M Body Replacer

Yes I know those versions are outdated, they are merely examples. If I find other incompatibility mods, I will post them. And if im wrong about my find, or they have been addressed and or discussed, Just correct me. I will continue messing with it to find real bugs, But I could not find any that didn't have a workaround. Let me know when there's an update, or want me to do something. Im open to attempt to help you guys out for whatever worth my help can be.

Mine has no problem with these mods
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xinless » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Just out of curiousity I've still gotta upgrade my pc before delving into skyrim on it. But is it pretty easy to install devourment along with these other mods? I haven't played pc in years so I'm unfamiliar in how mods eork an all :/
Xinless
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolken » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:05 pm

I'm having trouble downloading this mod... I saw the walkthrough in the first post, but... Isn't there any way to do it without downloading a bunch of other mods? I already have SkyUI and the extended script thing, but I don't really wanna get more than I need. I tried just extracting the mod to my data folder, but that didn't seem to do the trick. Can I use NMM?

Edit: Okay, I downloaded it... But I can't find the swallow ability anywhere, nor can my followers swallow me. So far, all I've figured out how to do is go to Mia and buy those spellbooks. <,<
Wolken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cribbey » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Gulped wrote:I'm having trouble downloading this mod... I saw the walkthrough in the first post, but... Isn't there any way to do it without downloading a bunch of other mods? I already have SkyUI and the extended script thing, but I don't really wanna get more than I need. I tried just extracting the mod to my data folder, but that didn't seem to do the trick. Can I use NMM?

Edit: Okay, I downloaded it... But I can't find the swallow ability anywhere, nor can my followers swallow me. So far, all I've figured out how to do is go to Mia and buy those spellbooks. <,<

After dropping the Devourment files into your Skyrim Data folder, did you activate the mod in either the Skyrim launcher or Nexus Mod Manager?

If yes, then did you run the SKSE shortcut as an administrator?

Reply with your answers and I'll try and help you from there.
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Wolken » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Yep, devourment is loaded, and I opened SKSE as admin... But I still don't get the 'swallow' ability, nor can anyone swallow me.
I can't load it in NMM for some reason. Says incomplete or something when I try to load the devourment file. I know it's at least partially working because I can buy the books and items like 'dagger of regurgitation' and all that. But I can't swallow/be swallowed. :(
Wolken
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodwolf03 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:01 am

Do you happen to have MCM installed as well by any chance the Devourment shows up there for me
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cribbey » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:10 am

Gulped wrote:Yep, devourment is loaded, and I opened SKSE as admin... But I still don't get the 'swallow' ability, nor can anyone swallow me.
I can't load it in NMM for some reason. Says incomplete or something when I try to load the devourment file. I know it's at least partially working because I can buy the books and items like 'dagger of regurgitation' and all that. But I can't swallow/be swallowed. :(

Try saving your game, then waiting 5 seconds, then quit to main menu and reload that save, then wait around another 5 seconds and see if anything pops up in the top left corner.

Also see if Devourment is appearing in your MCM menu after that as well.

Also @bloodwolf03, MCM is a part of SkyUI so he should have it installed. Just a heads up :)
Cribbey
Participator

Postby WatchEye537 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:09 am

Breastex wrote:
WatchEye537 wrote:friendly testing its compatibility with other popular mods and currently different body type mods for women cause crashes when trying to entering the character creation menu playing after your character is digested by the npc and are trying to become that character. take the list below as an example.

examples:
CBBEv3M Body Replacer

strange.. I tried and it still responds negatively to the mod, are you sure you have both installed?
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:08 pm

WatchEye537 wrote:
Breastex wrote:

examples:
CBBEv3M Body Replacer

strange.. I tried and it still responds negatively to the mod, are you sure you have both installed?

Maybe it is the order in which they are installed... For instance... First "CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling", then "CBBEv3M Body Replacer" and "Devourment" last?
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Breastex » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:14 pm

Maybe it is the order in which they are installed... For instance... First "CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling", then "CBBEv3M Body Replacer" and "Devourment" last?

More like Devourment, CHSBHC BBP, then CBBE
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 pm

Ugh, as dumb and selfish as this sounds... Can someone give me a step by step installation of the mod and everything it needs? Cause this is rediculous :c
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game