Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.55b)

Postby WatchEye537 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 am

Breastex wrote:
Maybe it is the order in which they are installed... For instance... First "CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling", then "CBBEv3M Body Replacer" and "Devourment" last?

More like Devourment, CHSBHC BBP, then CBBE

No the result is the same it seems and its just those two. for some reason everything else seems to work properly.
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby WatchEye537 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:01 am

Jacob the espeon wrote:Ugh, as dumb and selfish as this sounds... Can someone give me a step by step installation of the mod and everything it needs? Cause this is rediculous :c

This may sound like a cheap answer, But it is also a quick one. which mods do you have installed? The mod itself has had Dependencies before such as the following from a past post of "RequiemOfFlesh".

------Dependencies for v0.52+ & up i assume:
-Skyrim Script Extender: http://skse.silverlock.org/
-SkyUI: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863//?
-If you don't like the interface changes made by SkyUI, you can install SkyUI-Away on top of it to get back to the old interface and still use the mod menu: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29440//?

To set up Devourment, first install the dependencies for your version, then simply copy the contents of the zip into your Skyrim data folder and enable the esp file. I'd recommend using CBBE as a female body replacer - it's what the "full" mesh is based on. If seeing your character's belly bulge out of her armor breaks your immersion, I'd also recommend the skimpy armor replacers on the Nexus - quite a few of them expose her stomach.------

Im no expert, So forgive me if I ask few questions that may have already been asked of you. With these questions answered maybe we can get a hint to begin with what the problem might be?

If you don't know how to set up a mod. I found that you can add mods to "nexus mod manager" manually and have it installed for you automatically and it worked for me all the same from a glance, But not sure to recommend it though. I haven't thoroughly tested that option.

You need to be sure you have the latest "Skyrim Script Extender" installed properly on your game as its not a simple mod at all, But more of an enhancement for mods and requires a different method to install then a mere mod. First off is it a cd based version, or is it from steam? If its "pirated" then mods will not work without other methods, which I will not talk about or help you with im sorry.

Is it just this mod or do you have other mods that have worked before?, because without being sure the above mods are properly installed the mod wont work, or it will possibly crash.
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby Breastex » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:54 pm

WatchEye537 wrote:
Breastex wrote:
Maybe it is the order in which they are installed... For instance... First "CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling", then "CBBEv3M Body Replacer" and "Devourment" last?

More like Devourment, CHSBHC BBP, then CBBE

No the result is the same it seems and its just those two. for some reason everything else seems to work properly.

Its probly the CHSBHC BBP one, because in the past i had problems where i would load and the breasts would stretch superr model breaking far and i would have to deactivate the mod for it to work properly, i also learned the game will crash if your swallowed and then digested turning that npc to dova status for certain npcs i have no idea why but it does, but i have a ton of female body mods on and i havnt had a crash in days
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby WatchEye537 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Breastex wrote:
Its probly the CHSBHC BBP one, because in the past i had problems where i would load and the breasts would stretch superr model breaking far and i would have to deactivate the mod for it to work properly, i also learned the game will crash if your swallowed and then digested turning that npc to dova status for certain npcs i have no idea why but it does, but i have a ton of female body mods on and i havnt had a crash in days

Your right about certain npcs, But also it doesn't like some modded items as well. Ether on the player or sometimes the npc that swallows you. It got to working when I retested from 1 mod and up without certain item mods be it clothes, weapons, armor or left rings. and they all worked. I don't know what item mods work but some of them don't I guess. Ill have to test some more to find out which item mods are and aren't compatible. Maybe it was the one that created left handed rings? Maybe not being a item but more of an extra equipment slot?

So if there's something I can currently verify its the certain npc, What modded items that are equipped on you or the npc at the time you are swallowed and digested to try to become the npc.
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby Breastex » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:33 pm

I would love to pay someone to make a cock vore/breast vore mod for this <3 really i would pay
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby WatchEye537 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Future plans:
-Monsters and animals will be given this swallow ability as well, but players will be able to disable it if they're not into that sort of thing.
-Improved animation: Four psuedo-paired animations - Swallow, Stealth Swallow, Unbirth, and Corpse Disposal - are planned.
-Dialog options with swallowed characters, or with NPCs who have swallowed you, which may lead to quests
-Voice acting
-Vore-themed total conversion: Travel to an all-female land far from Skyrim, rich with its own history and quests. But beware - every character and monster has the Devourment skill!
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Breastex wrote:I would love to pay someone to make a cock vore/breast vore mod for this <3 really i would pay

I agree i would love to see cock/breast vore in this game. Cock vore actually would be easier i would think, and the scrotum size of the SoS model is scalable.

and did i miss something, why is this dude watcheye posting future plans...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:52 pm

That's in the first post. Also I'm pretty sure devourment island is out on account of Requiem not having the time.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:15 pm

So I no I really shouldn't be asking this sense I not adding to the game or aiding anything. But when might there be the next update?

Also could we see some more (vore) pics and videos please?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby karmicOnion » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:42 pm

This is a terribly good mod. Can't wait for the animal vore and the dialogue to get implemented. Excited!
karmicOnion
Been posting for a bit

Postby WatchEye537 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:33 am

Terrafox wrote:So I no I really shouldn't be asking this sense I not adding to the game or aiding anything. But when might there be the next update?

I do not know. This however Is what I do have, Sorry if its not much info.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next minor update (v0.56) will include:
-Swallow animation
-New meshes for belly/throat bulges during swallow

THERE WILL NOT BE A MALE VERSION OF THE MOD!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an old topic image, But I hope this at least will amuse You. Found from old locked topic viewtopic.php?f=79&t=35868&hilit=Devourment+reborn.

WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:28 am

WatchEye537 wrote:
Terrafox wrote:So I no I really shouldn't be asking this sense I not adding to the game or aiding anything. But when might there be the next update?

-Swallow animation

This is an old topic image, But I hope this at least will amuse You. Found from old locked topic viewtopic.php?f=79&t=35868&hilit=Devourment+reborn.

Forget anything ever mentioned in the reborn topic.

And 'what you have' is just the current version of the todo list as compiled by the people actually working on the mod, and available in this very thread.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WatchEye537 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
WatchEye537 wrote:

-Swallow animation

Forget anything ever mentioned in the reborn topic.

And 'what you have' is just the current version of the todo list as compiled by the people actually working on the mod, and available in this very thread.

Yep exactly. Forgive me if I do sound defensive, But I wasn't denying it ether. It was the least I could give, Considering that someone asked about updates. Well it said update, So I post it. And if the people working on it make a new post, Then ill ask them about it for whoever wants to know. As for the reborn topic, yea its an old topic. I probably should have clarified that more. Like I said in the post, It was just a gist for your amusement. Sorry if I made you or anyone assume otherwise, As that was not my intent. Only to be friendly, amusing and somewhat helpful in "what I have" in trying to help pass the time. Not that it was easy or hard to find the info. I figured they asked, which means they don't know. And as you pointed out, Yes it was simply info someone could get and most would already know about it, Such as people like You who pointed it out plainly and clearly. And since people asked, However I figured Id save them the trouble of bothering.

I hope this wasn't an inconvenience for You, As that would be opposite to my intent Sideromelane.
Last edited by WatchEye537 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WatchEye537
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:27 pm

RequiemOfFlesh wrote:Couple of things:
-Crap, you guys are right about the werewolf/vampire lord skeleton bug. I'll add a check to stop the skeleton compatibility checker until you de-transform.

Is there any chance at all of a quick patch to fix this before the next version? It's a VERY aggrevating bug I'm afraid!

EDIT: I hacked my own 'fix' for this until the next official version is released. Unless RequiemofFlesh or Vegan replies and says I can repost or share it, I aint gonna, but I will say working out how to do it is trivial. With a little bit of research you can easily figure this out yourself.

Whether or not my 'fix' it causes OTHER problems? No idea as yet.
Last edited by Sideromelane on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:48 pm

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27173-wi ... ntry690067
This race looks like a very interesting idea.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby grim667 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Has anyone ran into Mia being overly aggressive.. like attacking as soon as you enter the library? Or am I special?
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:30 pm

grim667 wrote:Has anyone ran into Mia being overly aggressive.. like attacking as soon as you enter the library? Or am I special?

It's a bug, although I only ever get it when I break into the college BEFORE joining the mages guild. There is a handy guide a few pages back on getting her to play nice.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby grim667 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
grim667 wrote:Has anyone ran into Mia being overly aggressive.. like attacking as soon as you enter the library? Or am I special?

It's a bug, although I only ever get it when I break into the college BEFORE joining the mages guild. There is a handy guide a few pages back on getting her to play nice.

Few pages? Define a few out of 88 please?
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:19 pm

grim667 wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:

Erm. I don't know, hence me saying 'a few'. Or, are you in fact asking ME to go looking through all the back-pages of the thread, and using up MY time, when I already fixed this issue for myself, to save YOU five minutes of looking for it yourself?
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby grim667 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
grim667 wrote:[]

Erm. I don't know, hence me saying 'a few'. Or, are you in fact asking ME to go looking through all the back-pages of the thread, and using up MY time, when I already fixed this issue for myself, to save YOU five minutes of looking for it yourself?[/quote]

Gettin a wee bit hyper. I was only asking if you knew the round about answer noo need to rustle yer jimmies
grim667
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game