Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby Artemis » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:38 pm

This mod is one of my favorite things. I would kill for something similar for older ES games since I want to play them eventually and that would improve my experience, but this is nice~
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:53 am

Ok, I mean no offense by this comment first off, but I have to ask. Is it odd that I just don't like Gat's belly as much as I like the old one? Its just I can't put my finger on why, and it bugs me ever so slightly?
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:12 am

essedess wrote:Ok, I mean no offense by this comment first off, but I have to ask. Is it odd that I just don't like Gat's belly as much as I like the old one? Its just I can't put my finger on why, and it bugs me ever so slightly?

Each to their own really. If you don't like it don't use it! The old slot patch is still live, so you don't need to use the unified patch ^.=.^
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vae » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:39 am

essedess wrote:Ok, I mean no offense by this comment first off, but I have to ask. Is it odd that I just don't like Gat's belly as much as I like the old one? Its just I can't put my finger on why, and it bugs me ever so slightly?

Glad I'm not the only one, its too round and I'm not a fan of sphere bellies.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

Vae wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one, its too round and I'm not a fan of sphere bellies.

Coldsteelj made a bbw body awhile back and posted it on loverslab. Easily the best HDT belly I've seen. Vegan brought up the topic of belly physics some time ago as well, but I think it was mostly forgotten several pages later.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22531-new-bbw-body/

HDT devourment belly is most likely possible. I just have no idea how...

Would be pretty amazing if someone figured it out.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby moe36363 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:15 pm

Maybe i was just bad placing effects to dev file, was trying simpliest way. I thought when werewolfs feed in RND on corpeses and it counts as feed for RMD aswell, i just look on spell where it was found named WerewolfFeed in creationkit. So i just aplied effect from this spell whats is called RND_WerewolfFeed to som Devourment spells in plugin - like 00digestionfinish. Thought its all but in game its still dont work, I am missing something or i need somhow connect these tow mods? In WryeBash i added master as RND to this plugin, but that was all.
moe36363
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharpteeth1221 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:07 pm

this might just be me who is really bad at this stuff, but i downloaded all the neccesarry files and placed them in data. and my sky ui and stuff is working, but i cant seem to be able to enable the mod on the data files
sharpteeth1221
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:17 pm

I have no idea what i'm doing to wrong. But recently I've had situations where devourment BREAKS. And only disabling the mod, loading the game, saving the game, turning the mod back on and loading the game will permit people to eat each-other again.
darkevilme
---

Postby Artemis » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:57 pm

While updating from 6.0 to 6.5c I tried to edit my save file with notepad ("a text editor") only to find that it corrupted my save file completely.

So I restored the backup and, using a bit of old advice for no other reason than why not, I tried Notepad++ instead and that not only worked but it loaded and saved at least fifty times faster, literally.

I feel like this is an issue I'm probably not the only one who has, and that maybe it would be beneficial to others if it were appended to the first post. o3o
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vinderex » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:27 am

Don't know whether this is a mod conflict, or a legitimate bug, but since upgrading to 0.65c, there's no longer the grabbing animation and the shrinking when I eat someone or get eaten.

Also, it seems to no longer work with Enhanced Camera (I'd look it up on the nexus, but it's down right now. It's the mod that allows you to see your body while in first person, and also stops the automatic changing to 3rd person for actions that previously "required it). It's nothing catastrophic, but now it's suddenly forcing 3rd person again.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Rac0r » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:10 am

Vinderex wrote:Don't know whether this is a mod conflict, or a legitimate bug, but since upgrading to 0.65c, there's no longer the grabbing animation and the shrinking when I eat someone or get eaten.

Also, it seems to no longer work with Enhanced Camera (I'd look it up on the nexus, but it's down right now. It's the mod that allows you to see your body while in first person, and also stops the automatic changing to 3rd person for actions that previously "required it). It's nothing catastrophic, but now it's suddenly forcing 3rd person again.

I am also having this problem. Was it taken out from this update?
Rac0r
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:58 am

The "Grab" animation and "Shrink" Animations were both removed due to crashing when inside buildings.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby moe36363 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:17 am

GOOD NEWS!!

Finally i manged complete this plugin for these who are using it to enjoy it much more with devourment. Its not perfect (u dont getting messages like in RND, when u was something eating) but it works :)
You can now get selfbuff to your hunger in RND, so when u eat someone after deceasing him u get that buff.

To work, install this file to your Skyrim Data folder and in starting menu, set this plugin after RND.esp .
https://mega.co.nz/#!bwNDSRZS!UpPj2sMzK ... 9IG9RW0jEk
moe36363
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brutaller » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:56 am

moe36363 wrote:GOOD NEWS!!

Finally i manged complete this plugin for these who are using it to enjoy it much more with devourment. Its not perfect (u dont getting messages like in RND, when u was something eating) but it works :)
You can now get selfbuff to your hunger in RND, so when u eat someone after deceasing him u get that buff.

To work, install this file to your Skyrim Data folder and in starting menu, set this plugin after RND.esp .

umm, sorry but what is this mod? what does RND stand for? i'm too lazy to find out :(
Brutaller
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Brutaller wrote:
moe36363 wrote:GOOD NEWS!!

umm, sorry but what is this mod? what does RND stand for? i'm too lazy to find out :(

I do believe it's "Realistic Needs and Diseases"; apparently a popular mod that among other things, makes it so you need ta eat. It seems that this Moe person managed ta make a plugin where eatin' people satisfies that need.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wierdo2000 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:31 am

hmm the SKSE loader dosnt seem to wanna load up devourment, or any of my other mods, ecept for SkyrimUI,
i belive the problem is that the small lil main menu that pops up before you lunch the game dosnt pop up so i cant choose wich mods to enable and disable,
regular skyrim works fine though but then devourment or SKSE wont work, :)

Anyone know how to fix this? :/
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:34 am

wierdo2000 wrote:hmm the SKSE loader dosnt seem to wanna load up devourment, or any of my other mods, ecept for SkyrimUI,
i belive the problem is that the small lil main menu that pops up before you lunch the game dosnt pop up so i cant choose wich mods to enable and disable,

Did you recently uninstall Skyrim and forget to remove the folder named Skyrim in your documents/my games folder? Because this is usually what happens when you forget to do that. Also, make sure that if you're using various mods, you open them in TESVEdit (Don't clean them! Just open them one by one.) TESVEdit will tell you if there is a missing ESP file you need. (IE: ApachiiSkyHair, which is required for certain followers.) Usually if the main menu isn't working, or the game crashes on the main menu, it's because you don't have a required ESP or ESM file that one of your mods need. (Or like I said a couple sentences ago, you simply forgot to purge your configs, etc.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:52 am

wierdo2000 wrote:hmm the SKSE loader dosnt seem to wanna load up devourment, or any of my other mods, ecept for SkyrimUI,

so have you activated those esp/esm in the normal skyrim launcher and exiting it before launching the game in SKSE?
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby moe36363 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:15 am

Working, now on adding warm effect when u are swallowed. Need help. WHo can pls tell me which spell is active when u are swallowed, i mean, in Frostfall is warming effect made as spell - HandWarmSpell so simply i need add this spell to some form list or somwhere where is also spell from devourment when u are swallowed. Then i think it should work.
moe36363
Been posting for a bit

Postby moe36363 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Ok when i m thinking about it, its not posible, player is getting warmed near heat resorces like campfire or other fires in game, to get warmed u must be there standing by it. Dont know where is player transfered when is swallowed (mean some cell or so) but best would be add heat resorce to that cell and it could be solved. Spells and scripts from frostfal i think was not constructed for player character what is missing in ingameworld.

PS:
And also found small bug in devourment, dont know if anyone registered, but after u get swallowed by your follower, u can move with him (ehhr her) but cannot no longer use weapon to atack. After kliking mouse button to activate some atack move with sword it simply just get it back into sheath.
moe36363
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game