Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby essedess » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:51 pm

moe36363 wrote:PS:
And also found small bug in devourment, dont know if anyone registered, but after u get swallowed by your follower, u can move with him (ehhr her) but cannot no longer use weapon to atack. After kliking mouse button to activate some atack move with sword it simply just get it back into sheath.

I think it was supposed to be that way, for some reason or another.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nex12334 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:11 pm

whenever I try to use this mod it says I have an incompatible skeleton
nex12334
New to the forum

Postby sarusan » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Make sure you overwrote any other skeletons, such as XP32. Even though it changes the skeleton, it doesn't seem to cause any problems as I have a number of mods that require XP32 that still work fine.
sarusan
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:22 pm

essedess wrote:
moe36363 wrote:PS:
And also found small bug in devourment, dont know if anyone registered, but after u get swallowed by your follower, u can move with him (ehhr her) but cannot no longer use weapon to atack. After kliking mouse button to activate some atack move with sword it simply just get it back into sheath.

I think it was supposed to be that way, for some reason or another.

it is. But, you also can control them after they regurgitate you if you force regurgitation.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Caesar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:28 pm

moe36363 wrote:GOOD NEWS!!

Finally i manged complete this plugin for these who are using it to enjoy it much more with devourment. Its not perfect (u dont getting messages like in RND, when u was something eating) but it works :)
You can now get selfbuff to your hunger in RND, so when u eat someone after deceasing him u get that buff.

To work, install this file to your Skyrim Data folder and in starting menu, set this plugin after RND.esp .
https://mega.co.nz/#!bwNDSRZS!UpPj2sMzK ... 9IG9RW0jEk

Sounds really cool so I decided to try it out! Unfortunately, I've been fiddling around for a while and haven't managed to get Moe's Realistic Needs and Diseases plugin to work. I installed as per instructions, but my character's hunger does not change after the person inside her stomach dies. Is that not the intended purpose of this modification? Anybody else having the same problem?
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby moe36363 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:27 am

Caesar wrote:
moe36363 wrote:GOOD NEWS!!

Finally i manged complete this plugin for these who are using it to enjoy it much more with devourment. Its not perfect (u dont getting messages like in RND, when u was something eating) but it works :)
You can now get selfbuff to your hunger in RND, so when u eat someone after deceasing him u get that buff.

To work, install this file to your Skyrim Data folder and in starting menu, set this plugin after RND.esp .
https://mega.co.nz/#!bwNDSRZS!UpPj2sMzK ... 9IG9RW0jEk

Sounds really cool so I decided to try it out! Unfortunately, I've been fiddling around for a while and haven't managed to get Moe's Realistic Needs and Diseases plugin to work. I installed as per instructions, but my character's hunger does not change after the person inside her stomach dies. Is that not the intended purpose of this modification? Anybody else having the same problem?

U get buff for ,,eating,, after u digest them and decease them as bonepile.
Maybe i forgot, check your wrye bash, find this esp, klik right and add master. Dont know if it necessary but this plugin need to have wroten by masters RND.esp
moe36363
Been posting for a bit

Postby sharpteeth1221 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:49 pm

how does the player "transfer" work. if my char gets eaten and digested, it just reloads to the last safe file before "death"
sharpteeth1221
New to the forum

Postby Golnor » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:46 pm

sharpteeth1221 wrote:how does the player "transfer" work. if my char gets eaten and digested, it just reloads to the last safe file before "death"

It does only work if you are female beforehand.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby XZfenix » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:15 pm

When ever I eat somebody, i cant seem to digest them. The belly just appears and Rapid digestion wont work. I already tried to reinstall devourment and it isnt working, any help
XZfenix
New to the forum

Postby sharpteeth1221 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Golnor wrote:
sharpteeth1221 wrote:how does the player "transfer" work. if my char gets eaten and digested, it just reloads to the last safe file before "death"

It does only work if you are female beforehand.

i am. thats whats wierd.
sharpteeth1221
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:29 pm

XZfenix wrote:When ever I eat somebody, i cant seem to digest them. The belly just appears and Rapid digestion wont work. I already tried to reinstall devourment and it isnt working, any help

In order to reinstall devourment properly, you also need to delete all the SKSE folders located in My Documents\My Games or something. This holds all the configs / logs / etc. if it still isn't working, try deleting the entire skyrim folder in my games / my documents, and creating a new save. Sometimes Skyrim just derps.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby sean123456 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:13 pm

So, I'm having an issue with this mod.. I don't know if anyone else has it, but whenever I try to play with this mod, no matter the version, I can't actually eat people. Despite being female, it only gives me "regurgitation" and "companion's rapid digestion", and it doesn't give me the spells for actually eating people. Can anyone help?
sean123456
New to the forum

Postby superweegee » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:36 pm

sean123456 wrote:So, I'm having an issue with this mod.. I don't know if anyone else has it, but whenever I try to play with this mod, no matter the version, I can't actually eat people. Despite being female, it only gives me "regurgitation" and "companion's rapid digestion", and it doesn't give me the spells for actually eating people. Can anyone help?

Try adding them manually with the console command. Pull up the console and type "help swallow" in there. It should pop up with a the id of the swallow and swallow (non-lethal) spell. Next, make note of the ids and type "player.addspell xxxxxxxx", where the x's represent the spell id.

Do this for both Swallow and Swallow (Non-Lethal) and you should be good to go!
superweegee
New to the forum

Postby Horsemenofchaos » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:54 pm

I'm a bit confused on how you upgrade from .60 to .65 for the mod. could someone give me a better clue on how to do this?
Horsemenofchaos
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:24 am

sean123456 wrote:So, I'm having an issue with this mod.. I don't know if anyone else has it, but whenever I try to play with this mod, no matter the version, I can't actually eat people. Despite being female, it only gives me "regurgitation" and "companion's rapid digestion", and it doesn't give me the spells for actually eating people. Can anyone help?

I have that same issue whenever I start brand new game. Seems to fix itself after I save and reload, although I still have to manually add rapid digestion for some reason.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby rathdakrogan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:49 am

Does anyone know how to get this mod to work with devourment? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38044/?
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheKinkyFox » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:48 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:

I have that same issue whenever I start brand new game. Seems to fix itself after I save and reload, although I still have to manually add rapid digestion for some reason.

I think that's been in devourment for a while now. Not really an issue, more of a slight inconvenience if you will.
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Themastermushroom » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:06 am

where is the quest vore on the collage of winterhold?
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby testuser » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:33 am

Hey can anyone ask vegan if there are any plans to make a devourment for the eldar scrolls VI? I know theres a rumour going around its in development but I doubt it's going to be called argonia.
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Postby sean123456 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:12 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:

superweegee wrote:

Try adding them manually with the console command. Pull up the console and type "help swallow" in there. It should pop up with a the id of the swallow and swallow (non-lethal) spell. Next, make note of the ids and type "player.addspell xxxxxxxx", where the x's represent the spell id.

Do this for both Swallow and Swallow (Non-Lethal) and you should be good to go!

The saving and reloading fixed it, but thank you both for the help!
sean123456
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game