Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.60)b

Postby zerothx16 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:48 am

Now let's not get too excited, otherwise it might turn into sometime before December. Just messing with ya :)
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:51 pm

I ran into an odd glitch last night...I was using the Siren follower (who I've still not reworked the belly mesh to cooperate with the odd skin type...kinda lazy about that) had set to "You can swallow me whenever you feel like it" and did just that about 5 seconds after I toggled it on. Hit Z to get out, I'm suddenly falling from...I don't know how high up and landed in the middle of Bleakwind Basin...being only level 22, I bolted, and Being succubus means no fall damage. But still...that was...weird.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby TheDragonDrake » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Will there be anal vore anims implemented? I hope so.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Can't wait for the update! Gonna give me a reason to play my 2H orc babe again.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Adseria » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:05 pm

TheDragonDrake wrote:Will there be anal vore anims implemented? I hope so.

Vegan wrote:-Improved animation: Four psuedo-paired animations - Swallow, Stealth Swallow, Unbirth, and Corpse Disposal - are planned, along with versions for willing victims.

Check the first post before you ask your questions.

Please.

Farfanuggen wrote:Can't wait for the update! Gonna give me a reason to play my 2H orc babe again.

You need a reason? :)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDragonDrake » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Adseria wrote:

Vegan wrote:-Improved animation: Four psuedo-paired animations - Swallow, Stealth Swallow, Unbirth, and Corpse Disposal - are planned, along with versions for willing victims.

Please.

Farfanuggen wrote:Can't wait for the update! Gonna give me a reason to play my 2H orc babe again.

I did, but when I was searching through the thread a week or two ago, somewhere in there I saw something about anal vore animations. I look at the first page every time I visit this thread, to see if it is updated yet.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby WafflesOnAWaifu » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:37 pm

Oh man the next update sounds absolutely great and completely worth the wait.
It's pretty neat how everyone here is contributing to this (*-* gah i wish i could code/script).
guess ill just play some of the recent games in wait for November lol.

and just a little question,does anyone know if they'll be some "conversions" planned for clothes?
It would be pretty nifty if you could get rid of the belly clipping when wearing outfits lol.
WafflesOnAWaifu
New to the forum

Postby DivineDragonGod » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:26 pm

There are no known planned conversions for this mod, additionally its recommended to use armor mods that expose the belly. There are definitely a few CBBE armor mods that exposes the belly and there are a few standalone/replacer for vanilla armors as well.
DivineDragonGod
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:44 am

WafflesOnAWaifu wrote:Oh man the next update sounds absolutely great and completely worth the wait.
It's pretty neat how everyone here is contributing to this (*-* gah i wish i could code/script).
guess ill just play some of the recent games in wait for November lol.

and just a little question,does anyone know if they'll be some "conversions" planned for clothes?
It would be pretty nifty if you could get rid of the belly clipping when wearing outfits lol.

There are no conversions that would function in any case. Conversions use the _0 and _1 female body meshes to map clothing. Since Devourment adds a new mesh (which is in itself actually a piece of armor) there is nothing for the conversion to map over. You would need to make a new armor 'piece' for every set of armor in the game, and even then it would ignore bulges, squirming effects and shrinking effects, as well as displacing some other piece of armor or clothing.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Adseria » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:26 am

TheDragonDrake wrote:
Adseria wrote:

Please.

I did, but when I was searching through the thread a week or two ago, somewhere in there I saw something about anal vore animations. I look at the first page every time I visit this thread, to see if it is updated yet.

Then perhaps this will answer your question?

Vegan wrote:I have successfully created a very crude swallowing animation and put it into the game, though FNIS's paired animation functionality seems to crash frequently. It's still too early to give an estimate on when betas will be available, but the granular nature of the next phase of the project should allow for relatively frequent releases as I complete each individual animation. For those of you keeping track, they number six:

-Head-first swallow from the front (used by default)
-Bottom-first swallow from behind (used in stealth vore)
-Leg-first swallow (used for sleeping or paralyzed targets)
-Unbirth (triggered through a separate power)
-Perhaps anal vore, depending on time
-Willing/helpless variants of the above, likely released as a single update

Note: original post was on page 112 of this thread.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDragonDrake » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:11 pm

-Improved animation: Four psuedo-paired animations - Swallow, Stealth Swallow, Unbirth, and Corpse Disposal - are planned, along with versions for willing victims.

Please.

I did, but when I was searching through the thread a week or two ago, somewhere in there I saw something about anal vore animations. I look at the first page every time I visit this thread, to see if it is updated yet.[/quote]

Then perhaps this will answer your question?

I have successfully created a very crude swallowing animation and put it into the game, though FNIS's paired animation functionality seems to crash frequently. It's still too early to give an estimate on when betas will be available, but the granular nature of the next phase of the project should allow for relatively frequent releases as I complete each individual animation. For those of you keeping track, they number six:

-Head-first swallow from the front (used by default)
-Bottom-first swallow from behind (used in stealth vore)
-Leg-first swallow (used for sleeping or paralyzed targets)
-Unbirth (triggered through a separate power)
-Perhaps anal vore, depending on time
-Willing/helpless variants of the above, likely released as a single update

Note: original post was on page 112 of this thread.[/quote]Ah, thanks. I knew I found it somewhere.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby wutterumeen » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:03 pm

wow this thread is a year old. :-D
No offense
wutterumeen
Been posting for a bit

Postby warbrand4 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Ok, attempting to get my character eaten, yeah having high regen and health makes it impossible to lose to digestion.

Could there be an option to have digestion damage always be more then health regeneration, or is there a cheat to make the digestion damage impossible to survive?
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Check the companion thread to this one, the knowledge resource. On the first post there's hints for stuff like that.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Farfanuggen » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:10 am

I found an interesting little bug....when you attempt to Bellyport an NPC that's marked as essential, they simply disappear if you vomit them back up. I tried using wait features for a few days and nothing. They simply just vanish.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby wutterumeen » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Yeah, so I've been playing this mod on and off, for a long while now, (2 years?) and its really incredible. And thus I am waiting with baited breath for the upcoming update. On that note, I was wondering if any effort is being made to fix the notoriously buggy Dovatransfer. Not that its really an essential part of the mod, its just a bit irritating to crash every time I get digested, I know you can turn it off but still. Now, on to "praizz fo dayz", Vegan, Kongpow and all of the people who have kept this mod alive and kicking, you guys/girls("girls" *cough*) are totally great people. Thanks, If people need stuff that PM me, I'm okay at most things. Salutes to everyone, I hope this made sense. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
No offense
wutterumeen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bhetrox » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 am

Hello. Can anyone explain me, why when i got digested, and there a message box has shown "(name of creature there) is new dovahkiin now", game crashes to the desktop. Any advices?
The enemies who swallow me as weel, they dont have any animation, just stay next to me, my char is starting to glow, with no size altering and i just teleport in enemy belly. (and crash after digest ) :(
Bhetrox
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:50 am

Bhetrox wrote:Hello. Can anyone explain me, why when i got digested, and there a message box has shown "(name of creature there) is new dovahkiin now", game crashes to the desktop. Any advices?
The enemies who swallow me as weel, they dont have any animation, just stay next to me, my char is starting to glow, with no size altering and i just teleport in enemy belly. (and crash after digest ) :(

Dovah transfer to animals doesn't work. All the mods for animals for devourment warn you of this.

If it is crashing when transferring to a human npc, then you need to check the resource thread for advise and back through this thread for bugfixes. Usually it happens because you have something installed wrongly.

You also sound like you need to run FNIS for Users to enable animations.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bhetrox » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:07 am

Sideromelane wrote:
Bhetrox wrote:Hello. Can anyone explain me, why when i got digested, and there a message box has shown "(name of creature there) is new dovahkiin now", game crashes to the desktop. Any advices?

Dovah transfer to animals doesn't work. All the mods for animals for devourment warn you of this.

If it is crashing when transferring to a human npc, then you need to check the resource thread for advise and back through this thread for bugfixes. Usually it happens because you have something installed wrongly.

You also sound like you need to run FNIS for Users to enable animations.

I think the main problem is in that - my character is not shrinking when somebody swallows me.
I've run the GenerateFNISforUsers but it took no effect.
I installed devoument by the Nexus Mod Manager, it should work perfectly. I've sorted files with LooT as well, cleaned up masterfiles but nothing have help. Also making a new character.

@Edit: I've tested lethal swallow on neutral/enemy npc and followers. Followers have "hug" animation while the neutral/enemy doesn't. Anyways, both of those group still dont shrink me.
Followers, when i ask them to swallow me, i actually shrink ( after regorgating i get back to normal size ), but sometimes on randomly created npc's by other mods i can control my pred ( only running around, no attacking and such )
Does running game as administrator change anything?
Bhetrox
New to the forum

Postby warbrand4 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:57 am

I know this will be unlikely but it would be nice to have some random encounters added for this mod. Just imagine walking down a road and running into a NPC who has just eaten some one, or running into a vore mad hunter who wants to eat every thing.

Ideas for random encounters

No good husband
info: run into a female nord or imperial with a squirming gut. Dialog revivals that they ate there husband who was cheating on them, can attack them and free the husband for a reward or cast rapid digest on them for a different reward.

Vore mad hunter
info: run into a random NPC bandit who will attampt to eat you every other attack. NPC variants based on level of player.

Argonian swallower
info: run into a nude argonian who asks if they can become the dragon born, saying yes results in a lethal digestion from a beast with really high digestion damage and high digestion speed. You get this if dova transfer is active.

Looking for a meal
info: run into a random nude female, who wants some one to eat her, via dialog can be either none lethal or lethal, or can end up with her eating you.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game