Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.55b)

Postby Winny » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Just going to toss this one out there for people. If you get a warning saying the "Incomaptible skeleton detected, exiting game" that mostly means a mod you have (Not just the skeleton itself) has a problem with what is installed.

Not that the skeleton itself is the problem, but if you download a mod before you downloaded devourment then the skeleton for devourment was changed, an existing mod might be having a conflict with it now.

The mod in question can range from something like "Schlongs of skyrim" to simple "Capes" "tails" "wings" "armor pieaces" not to mention custom races, or weapons.

There is nothing "underhanded" that's happening, the error "Incomaptible skeleton detected, exiting game" is a common error, not something Vegan or Requiem created.

For those that are attacking the integrety of the devs themselves lets remember, what they want to create is what they want to create. What they got paid to create is what they got paid to create.

they don't have to answer to us. at. all.

So lets be happy that this mod is here, lets not fight.

Mucho love. <3
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Who thought people here would get so offended just because I've explained the cause of another user's issue with Devourment more detailed. :roll:
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Breastex » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:29 pm

The only futa one that works for me with devourment is this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8864/? the reason i dont use it, you can make the breasts/ass as big as mine if your using its cbbe preset, i have screenshots if proof is needed
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Breastex » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Also, currently uploading the video i promised right now, will post link when its done
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:35 am

Shadowlyger wrote:
RikuHidanza wrote:This argument is pointless

But I'll say it again.

If your not the one paying for the mod then you have no right to complain.

I believe people have a right to complain when the mod force-closes the game, as opposed to simply crashing due to an incompatibility error. It sounds like the aim was simply to prevent you from playing with a Devourment-incompatible skeleton, though.

Damn guy calm your rollz......he is not maliciously saying "muahhahahahaha now I HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER ALL OF THEIR SKYRIMS AND HOW THEIR LADYTYPES LOOK" *he says from his evil skull fortress on a isolated volcano island......on the moon* But if someone has an evil moon volcano fortress they would have my respect and I would not mind them doing whatever they wanted. Devourment is a unique mod that requires certain things to run properly, if those things are not present or are interfering with Devourment's doings (or vice versa) the game will go wonky and yes, Im gonna say it, crash (when the game bounces you back to the desktop that is a crash. Sometimes you will get an error message in game warning you about the crash, but for the most part it will just send you back, and then you have to go through your mod list and see what is up. It will happen with any mod)

Moral of this mini rant...
I want an evil moon volcano fortress
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:53 am

Anywho
I am happy/sad to hear about Requiem's departure (happy for him getting a job). I am most excited for him saying that he will get the swallowing animations done (they will take this mod to a whole new amazing level), and I am happy to hear that Vegan will take care of the bugfixes.
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby essedess » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:52 am

An evil moon volcano fortress is all well and good but don't forget to fill it with lots of sexy monster girls :)
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Requiem, congrats on your new job! I hope it goes well for you.

Also, really glad to hear that you are still planning to finish the animations, I've been eagerly looking forward particularly to seeing how the unbirth/anal animations works out.

Thanks to both you and Vegan for making this mod.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nopeitsjustme » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Breastex wrote:The only futa one that works for me with devourment is this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8864/? the reason i dont use it, you can make the breasts/ass as big as mine if your using its cbbe preset, i have screenshots if proof is needed

Tell me how you got you're girls body so big please!!!
Nopeitsjustme
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomguy806 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Okay quick question. Is the mod still going to be following the " master plan " as it was released back on page 54 or is that out the window now? I really like how it's put out and would hate to see it go...

Also, LOL. I just got Ysolda to swallow me at random just as I swallowed her and I was sent to the red void with her! A quick reload fixed it though...

Edit: with some follower mod, I told her to relax... so she starts drinking... now I'm in a drunk woman's stomach..... this may end bad for my test character.
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zond » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:58 am

Nopeitsjustme I found that you need!! :gulp:
:arrow: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5156/?
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 am

i just found a weird yet great glitch, where the stomach suddenly expanded more like i had eaten more than 1 enemy when i had only eaten 1 bandit :P i would show you a screenshot of it, but i cant figure out how to add an iamge
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ublover1 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:28 pm

set up a key in opinons ieatyouwhole for some reason my f5 button doesn't work so add too change it too take screenshots
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby Breastex » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Zond wrote:Nopeitsjustme I found that you need!! :gulp:
:arrow: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5156/?

wrong im not using that...
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby vivamus » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:34 pm

I found devourment is not compatible with this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50 ... w%3D&pUp=1

just warning you all because it is a nice mod... *sigh*
vivamus
Somewhat familiar

Postby RequiemOfFlesh » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:03 pm

So the new masterplan is basically:

v0.6: Combat barks, taunts, minor dialog additions, dialog between predators and prey, nonlethal can become lethal on purpose or by accident. Also this totally awesome "possessed arrow" that yanks whoever it hits to your position so that archers can get in on the action.
v0.65: Random encounters, radiant quests, some new NPCs, ransom quests for swallowed characters. Adding Devourment items to leveled lists so they show up in loot and shops. NPC casters get the Summon Voracious Maiden line of spells.
v0.7: Sort-of-paired swallow animation using FNIS and SexLab
v0.75: Unbirth animation and lethal/nonlethal powers.
v0.8: Stealth-swallow animation from behind
v0.85: Anal animation if practical (might require weird mesh weightings)
v0.90: Willing swallow, sleeping character swallow, maybe a couple of variations on the other animations
v0.95: Critter framework, most of the easy ones done (bear, wolf, sabercat, mammoth, horse)
v0.99: Rest of the critters done (dragon, female werewolf, giantess, flame atronach, spriggan)
v1.0: Bugfixes, final stamp of approval from both Vegan and the guy who's paying for it, I ride off into the sunset

Gonna try to finish v0.6 this weekend.
RequiemOfFlesh
Been posting for a bit

Postby SoupsLewd » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:07 pm

RequiemOfFlesh wrote:So the new masterplan is basically:

v0.6: Combat barks, taunts, minor dialog additions, dialog between predators and prey, nonlethal can become lethal on purpose or by accident. Also this totally awesome "possessed arrow" that yanks whoever it hits to your position so that archers can get in on the action.
v0.65: Random encounters, radiant quests, some new NPCs, ransom quests for swallowed characters. Adding Devourment items to leveled lists so they show up in loot and shops. NPC casters get the Summon Voracious Maiden line of spells.
v0.7: Sort-of-paired swallow animation using FNIS and SexLab
v0.75: Unbirth animation and lethal/nonlethal powers.
v0.8: Stealth-swallow animation from behind
v0.85: Anal animation if practical (might require weird mesh weightings)
v0.90: Willing swallow, sleeping character swallow, maybe a couple of variations on the other animations
v0.95: Critter framework, most of the easy ones done (bear, wolf, sabercat, mammoth, horse)
v0.99: Rest of the critters done (dragon, female werewolf, giantess, flame atronach, spriggan)
v1.0: Bugfixes, final stamp of approval from both Vegan and the guy who's paying for it, I ride off into the sunset

Gonna try to finish v0.6 this weekend.

Awesome! Too bad it's gonna be a while before Female Werewolves get in on it...
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winny » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:22 am

this is fantastic, the stuff I wanted will get in. huzzah. ^.^
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:31 am

stuff is here
Last edited by Evilpancake on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:21 am

so how do i set up a key ad stuff to show this image? also am having a hard time finding it :P plz help
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game