Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.60)b

Postby kongpow » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:15 pm

TheKinkyFox wrote:
kongpow wrote:On a side note, as some one who's actively spending large amounts of time to better the Devourment experience... please, do not expect free modifications to be rushed... this kind of quality is ultimately a gift to the community as a whole at this point.

I think I can speak for the community that we can wait for someone as gracious as yourself to take time out of your own schedule, your life, to improve an amazing mod kp. Keep up the good work :-D

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad that you and our community can continue to have patience and support free works.

I've been thinking about it lately, I'm surprised Vegan hasn't really been formally commissioned and I'm pretty sure that works differently then a donation right? Sure he is busy with life, but everyone has a price on their free time.

This is something I'm currently looking into via pm with him. I've got no problem adding a strong incentive via a good agreed price for the creator and agreed content, and incremental payments based on progress of agreed content, to anyone, with this kind of knowledge and resourcefulness to better the Devourment experience for us all.

If I haven't done so already and the source code is hopefully released, I'll likely commission someone with a very good price to continue directive work on devourment as an optional addon. To generate additional content such as extended audio, rp, and api, to capitalize on this incredible work of art Vegan has created, continues to develop, and shares with us.

Unrelated: Alien Isolation... so gooood.

EDIT:
futavorelover wrote:this may have been asked or i may have missed it but how do you get gat's belly to work, it doesn't show up

install Unified Devourment Patch 0.1 on the Devourment Knowledge Resource page 1. If your missing the belly, it's most likely because you don't have Sideromelane's modified xp32 extended skeleton that is included in Unified Devourment Patch 0.1.

If you overwrite it with an old outdated skeleton from a custom race, body, or what have you. This issue will occur.
Cheers,
KP
Last edited by kongpow on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby futavorelover » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:37 pm

this may have been asked or i may have missed it but how do you get gat's belly to work, it doesn't show up
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Breastex » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:30 am

How hard would it be for someone to rig a belly animation for a horse?
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aleph-Null » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:47 am

Hard,

The belly animations require a custom skeleton, I do not think there is an appropriate skeleton for animals at the moment.

My understanding of the belly animations seen here, is that they are using animation techniques that are not widely used (or possibly used at all) in the greater Skyrim modding community.

There are also some limitations with animal vore. At the moment, animal vore is essentially a hack of character vore, and there are issues due to this.

It may be easier in the future, I think the planned feature list still includes animal vore.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby saladboy21 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:50 am

My understanding is when asking for any sort pay is verboden since it is Bethesda'sIP. I know it's severely against the rules at LL at the very least, and some worry that would get that site shut down. I'm not sure how donations would factor in, and I am not, again, any sort of expert or doing any more than parroting what I have heard. But the last thing I want is anyone working on it or the site to catch shit.
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aleph-Null » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Commissions and donations are not against the EULA.

What is against the EULA is requiring pay for the work.

In other words, people can give money to a developer to make something, but the thing that is created can not be charged for.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vegan » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Still testing the API at this point, but things are really starting to shape up. I'm planning to turn three of my test cases into released mini-mods (with source provided) in order to offer some guidance to aspiring modders:

-Using API events to slightly increase characters' scale every time they digest a victim, allowing you to slowly become a giantess
-A small "quest" where the player is asked to retrieve a ring from Mia's stomach, illustrating usage of the ForceSwallow function and several API events (as well as demonstrating the Dragonborn's gullibility!)
-A simple test of the AddPredatorRace function which gives Devourment abilities to wolves, making them actually relevant in combat! No animations or belly meshes for now, since this is strictly testing the underlying functionality.

I'm not prepared to commit to a release date just yet, but it is certainly drawing closer.
Devourment: A Skyrim vore mod (F/?)
DevouRIMent: A RimWorld vore mod (F/?)
Tyrant Totem: A Pathfinder: Kingmaker vore mod (F/?)
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Postby saladboy21 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Okay fair enough. Just trying to keep people out of trouble. I have no issue with people getting money for hard work, especially as crazy as papyrus is.
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:01 am

I'm not trying to sound impatient but, will we get a release this year. I check this forum way to much for news to calm my excitement for the next update. I can wait I would just like to know if I should check back every other month instead ever day.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pyro » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:06 am

Vegan wrote:Still testing the API at this point, but things are really starting to shape up. I'm planning to turn three of my test cases into released mini-mods (with source provided) in order to offer some guidance to aspiring modders:

-Using API events to slightly increase characters' scale every time they digest a victim, allowing you to slowly become a giantess
-A small "quest" where the player is asked to retrieve a ring from Mia's stomach, illustrating usage of the ForceSwallow function and several API events (as well as demonstrating the Dragonborn's gullibility!)
-A simple test of the AddPredatorRace function which gives Devourment abilities to wolves, making them actually relevant in combat! No animations or belly meshes for now, since this is strictly testing the underlying functionality.

I'm not prepared to commit to a release date just yet, but it is certainly drawing closer.

Sounds pretty entertaining!

I may actually make myself learn how scripting quests works just so I can make devourment quests.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby essedess » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:08 am

I'm already pretty happy with the mod as it is the animations and other things your talking about, which is all greek to me, are going to icing on the cake as it were. :D
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TERMINATOR90 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:36 pm

hello, i just downloaded skyrim from steam and am interested in the mod Devourment, but the pages are so many who do not know what link to choose.
another curiosity, I'm new, as you install it, then how do you choose the duration of digestion, and other curiosities.
thanks for your attention and sorry for the trouble.
:3
TERMINATOR90
New to the forum

Postby Voraverit » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:04 am

TERMINATOR90 wrote:hello, i just downloaded skyrim from steam and am interested in the mod Devourment, but the pages are so many who do not know what link to choose.
another curiosity, I'm new, as you install it, then how do you choose the duration of digestion, and other curiosities.
thanks for your attention and sorry for the trouble.
:3

There is first getting started thread just for this. Check it out. :)

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38324
Voraverit
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomguy806 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:20 am

so whenever the next update comes out, are we going to be able to follow the npc predator throughout the open world and into buildings and other areas again, and not have the camera teleport into the sky? I miss that about this mod...
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby redblue3222 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:17 am

Vegan wrote:Still testing the API at this point, but things are really starting to shape up. I'm planning to turn three of my test cases into released mini-mods (with source provided) in order to offer some guidance to aspiring modders:

Awesome news :D cant wait for the next update.
So glad its all coming together. Thank you so much Vegan for all your hard work.
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Will there be a system added to allow us to go into buildings with our captor?
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby SK » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:20 am

These mini updates that will be coming, will they be posted at the end of this thread or should we keep checking the first post for them?
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby kongpow » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:04 pm

SK wrote:These mini updates that will be coming, will they be posted at the end of this thread or should we keep checking the first post for them?

Usually they are posted on both.

Vegan will add stuff to the first post. He has talked about updating that first post in general too.

I may look into creating a template for it based on some of the most endorsed mod front pages out there. There's a lot of stuff that should be recommended, I'm slowly putting together a promo teaser too ^^;

Also, I'm not creating any more preset sound types as it seems Devourment is going to get a sound overhaul. I'll explain more about it in the future. It's going to be pretty awesome.

If you have a question about sound related Devourment stuff, send me a pm.

For now I'm going to kick back and enjoy how good the mod already is.

Cheers!
KP
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:30 pm

ian66613 wrote:Will there be a system added to allow us to go into buildings with our captor?

I hope so as well, but in the meantime we can stick to player.moveto command :)
Brutaller
Participator

Postby TERMINATOR90 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:12 pm

TERMINATOR90
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game