Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby Hunted » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:35 am

That does make sense let me give it a try.

EDIT: It worked :!: :!: :!:
You were right it was pointing to the installation in the C: drive which would explain why the other mods I installed for armor and such worked since they dont neet to be loaded thru the Data Files section.

Thank you so much!!!! ^_^
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Breastex » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:41 am

I say part of the next update, make the predators face after they swallow someone look like they are pleased or being pleasured it could add to the effect
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Loranna_Pyrel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:27 pm

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting Devourment to work on my Steam copy of Skyrim. I've installed SKSE and SkyUI as instructed (though not Nexus Mod Manager; I installed the mod manually), but when I run SKSE, the Devourment mod doesn't even show up under the "Mod Configuration" menu, nor do the Swallow powers appear under my Magic menu.

I have Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire expansions, and a few incidental mods and high-res texture packs, but otherwise nothing big or fancy, as far as other mods go. Any help people can offer in figuring out why Devourment won't work on my copy of Skyrim will be greatly appreciated; I would like to join in on the bandit-nomming fun in Tamriel ^_^

Loranna
Loranna_Pyrel
New to the forum

Postby R3X » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Try launching Skyrim via Steam and click on data files in the launcher to look if devourment is loaded.
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby Loranna_Pyrel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm

R3X wrote:Try launching Skyrim via Steam and click on data files in the launcher to look if devourment is loaded.

It is. I'm even using the load order suggested by LOOT, which put Devourment before SkyUI.

I just ran LOOT again, and I'm getting some warnings. Seems several of my plug ins, including the three official expansions (but -not- Devourment) are asking to be cleaned up, using something called TES5Edit. Could those be what's causing Devourment to not work for me?

Loranna
Loranna_Pyrel
New to the forum

Postby essedess » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:02 pm

I think almost nothing should ever go before SkyUI in the load order as far as mods go. I used LOOT for awhile too, I found it lacking so I stopped using it.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rathdakrogan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Does anyone know how to make armor be the belly instead of the actual skin? if someone could teach me how thatd be cool...
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:00 pm

rathdakrogan wrote:Does anyone know how to make armor be the belly instead of the actual skin? if someone could teach me how thatd be cool...

Not sure what you mean by that. If you want the devourment belly to have the texture and appearance of armor, then no, that's not possible I'm afraid, with the way Devourment actually works. The bulging belly you see when you eat someone is itself actually a piece of armor, and the texture is pre-defined with a tint applied to match it to the character's skin. Making it match other armor pieces would maybe be feasable if you were very VERY good at editing how armor interacts with your character, but some of the best modders around cannot get it to work that way (for different purposes to ours to be fair, but the PRINCIPLE remains the same), so it's well beyond the scope of Devourment as things stand.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby randomguy806 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Just came across a little bug. Traveled to Solsteim as a male character and the first conversation I got was devourment text. Reloading the auto save fixed it, but just letting you know.
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:44 am

How hard would it be to add a option to enable/disable dependent upon race?

For instance, what if on one character I wanted it so only Redguard women could devour? Or in another, I want it to where only Wood-Elfs or High-Elf Women could? Or maybe I want it so every other female besides female Imperials could? I would mod it but every time I try... I break the mod :C
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby tonyvld » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:05 am

Listen I installed this mod and the nude mod, but when devoured the character is always redressed even if I steal her clothes, help please.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:49 am

Nevermind figured it out, anyways I now have a couple suggestions, One if the NPC is naked when you're eaten they stay that way til your digested, or better yet, make it to where they take off their clothes even if they were dressed, a big belly is hard to fit into clothing, but I forgot the second suggestion, when I think of it I'll post it
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:58 am

Ok sorry for the triple post but I thought of my other suggestion as I was playing, The ability to see your big belly in First Person view
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrgene » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:47 am

@tony If you go the Skyrim Nexus mod site, you can use the immersive 1st person view.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?
mrgene
New to the forum

Postby TheDragonDrake » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:46 pm

So, i've been playing as the drakian race, and the smooth belly is kinda starting to break the immersion. Is there any way that I could make the belly mesh have a texture for the argonians?

Also, whenever I start a new game, a message pops up saying my skeleton is incompatible, but Devourment works fine in-game.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby sf0647 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:30 am

TheDragonDrake wrote:So, i've been playing as the drakian race, and the smooth belly is kinda starting to break the immersion. Is there any way that I could make the belly mesh have a texture for the argonians?

Also, whenever I start a new game, a message pops up saying my skeleton is incompatible, but Devourment works fine in-game.

I have the skeleton issue aswell and it works fine. I just ignore it now.
sf0647
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:56 am

mrgene wrote:@tony If you go the Skyrim Nexus mod site, you can use the immersive 1st person view.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

Just make sure you never get eaten. Devourment doesn't have a pov system in place yet for being eaten.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:01 am

Just curious Sider, I know you said you don't have a lot of time outside of work right now, but are you working on anything else aside bug fixes?
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Adseria » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:17 pm

tonyvld wrote:Ok sorry for the triple post

If this is something you worry about, you could have just edited the first post.

EDIT: Like this. Note that at the bottom of this post it says "This post has been edited 1 time(s)" (Or something along those lines, Can't remember exactly. I'll stop waffling now...mmm...waffles...)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:01 am

Farfanuggen wrote:Just curious Sider, I know you said you don't have a lot of time outside of work right now, but are you working on anything else aside bug fixes?

I've had time to sit and glance through the code and make unhappy bubbling noises. It's not totally indecipherable, I can see where bits connect to other bits, but the creation kit compiler cannot parse the stuff that's in there, so I need to manually compile every single time i change anything in a separate utility, and that includes just changing an option - Know all the 'There is a problem with this script it cannot be loaded' error messages that the CK spits out on certain scripts? Well, they're the ones to control perks, some kinds of interaction, the barfing... Just changing a single thing takes upwards of fifteen minutes to check, and because nothing is in any way documented, I don't know for sure if what I'm changing even DOES anything because it might well be a year obsolete!

So, right now I've not actually gotten anywhere other than 'Oh that's neat, I've found where the perks are kept'.

EDIT - I can see why Vegan was having issues getting much done. I effectively need to sit and comment bits of code as i figure out what they do, something he might have in his head (but i doubt it, there is a LOT to keep track of!), but currently makes no sense to me. It's going to take a lot more time than I hoped simply due to the complexity of figuring out how someone else was thinking at the time they wrote something beyond the scripting abilities of even most skyrim modders (who at least remain within the confines of the CK compiler!)

Everyone else who wanted to create their own devourment style mod? Yeah, good luck with that. Vegan has not simply tossed this together in 5 minutes.

If I can figure out the disabled SDK stuff, I will have a bash at trying to enable them and upload the compiled scripts for people wanting to create new content. I found a bunch of stuff relating to the SDK that seems only to have been waiting for animations - They might actually function with Sexlab animations plugged in instead.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game