Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Postby Vegan » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:40 am

So, it doesn't look like I will be able to return to Devourment for the foreseeable future. Until that changes, Sideromelane will be continuing the mod's development with my blessing.

In the meantime, maybe I'll take up writing. Text is considerably easier to conceal...
Devourment: A Skyrim vore mod (F/?)
DevouRIMent: A RimWorld vore mod (F/?)
Tyrant Totem: A Pathfinder: Kingmaker vore mod (F/?)
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:30 am

Best of luck to you Vegan. Hopefully you can continue your work in secret without your family catching on and making you miserable again.

Looking forward to what Sider is going to do.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby deman » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:43 am

Ive reinstaled the mod 2 times now and i still can not get G to bring up Pred to prey talking, Anyone have a idea on how to fix it?
deman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:43 am

I'll be working on what I can, which given my lack of skill, will mainly involve chasing bugs, stripping out obsolete code, and trying to get little, non-core mods up and running (unbirth, werewolves, full-tour etc), although there will be NO eta on this, as frankly I don't have a plethora of spare time these days!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JesseClark9 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:43 am

Do what you can man, I'm still enjoying it regardless of minor bugs.
JesseClark9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kaylish » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:36 am

@Vegan: I'm so incredibly sorry to hear that your family is acting so inconsiderate. It saddens me to hear these sorts of things because it indicates to me that I should hold off on any discussion with my friends and family, whether or not I bring it up. Take all the time you need, and I look forward to you writing!

@Sideromelane: Power to you! I'm happy that we have at least a successor for the next while. I like your work so far. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help things along...

@Both: Is there any way we can donate monetarily to this project? Submit voice acting? Coding? Writing?
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Postby sansuki » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:54 am

Vegan- sorry for your personal situation not letting you do something you like. That's never a good thing. :(
sansuki
---

Postby Golnor » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:26 pm

@Vegan; Keep hiding buddy! Give your family nothing interesting and they'll eventually get bored and go annoy someone else. Kinda like the skyrim NPCs. Just slower.

@Sid; Darn it, I just started doing the werewolf questline! Now I want to wait until you're finished. Bother.
Anyways, are you planning anything for the dawnguard vampire lords?
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodwolf03 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:42 pm

@ Vegan I am sorry what happened to you I do really hope things will change for the better for you. This mod has been one of my favorite mods. Sadly I have no knowledge of doing mods much less any coding. I am just hoping this mod does not die.
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heartman98 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Will their be any more Argonian and Khajit screenshots in the future?
Heartman98
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodwolf03 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:03 pm

Just a random thought. A idea of a extra set of dialogs for a players followers, the idea being similar to telling their follower to do something but instead have two other options, the first telling to lethally swallow a target, the second being to non lethally swallow a target.

The Second part of the idea for example if a follower has prey in their belly from a non lethal swallow, the PC can ask them to either digest their prey or let the followers prey out.
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terrafox » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:15 am

Heartman98 wrote:Will their be any more Argonian and Khajit screenshots in the future?

Just check out my page I have a comic of a khajiit eating and meeting people.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dudeifail1 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:21 am

I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet, but how about a slider in the "Tweaks" tab that allows the player to alter their swallow resistance. I'm not sure if it's possible, but making it so the slider can't go over the max resistance the player has earned during their adventures would prevent this from being exploited.

The reason I suggest this is because of how rare it is mid-game and on for my character to be eaten without me using console commands.

Also, I was wondering if it was possible to change how a male character's death is handled. I don't mind if a male character's soul is not absorbed, but I'd like to be able to watch the predator digest him. maybe in make it so once they're digested, we have to manually load up a previous save.

--
There also seems to be a bug where sometimes, when the my character is eaten, she's turned invisible and placed somewhere nearby in the cell she's currently in. When I die in these cases, the camera jumps back to my invisible character, who instantly drops dead, preventing me from being absorbed and going on with the play through (I was playing female characters when these bugs showed up). I usually notice this when I'm inside an Inn, and I don't recall it happening when I'm eaten without using the console to force it.

A similar bug happens when I press "g" to speak with the predator. When I press "g", I see my invisible form appear next to the predator, and when I die, I keel over and the loading screen automatically starts up.

I'm not sure if this was intentional, but when my character was absorbed and I started playing as Janessa (In this instance, anyway), my character and her traits merged. She had Janessa's eyes and head shape, but her skin was the same shade and had the same complexion as my Redgard. I had disabled the race menu popping up for this, by the way.
Dudeifail1
Been posting for a bit

Postby deman » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:51 am

hmmmm just randomly stoped letting people be thrown back or or work their self back out, When they should get out they end up staying, though the person is no longer taking digestion damage and i can not get them out. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?

edit* Well It seems to just be this character. >,< This is the second one ive gotten a good bit into before something stoped lol, With the other character the G conversations wouldnt happen.
deman
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZeroEnigma » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:52 pm

So is there a swallowing animation im missing cause all i do is make them glow and they absorb into my belly
ZeroEnigma
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:11 pm

ZeroEnigma wrote:So is there a swallowing animation im missing cause all i do is make them glow and they absorb into my belly

swallowing animations were a 'to be implemented' goal. Now they're probably not going to happen for two reasons
1. Vegan isn't working on the project anymore and
2. the skyrim animation system makes it monstrously difficult to implement swallow animations due to its lack of support for per node scaling.

So no, you're not missing it because it was never added to the mod.
darkevilme
---

Postby ZeroEnigma » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Ok thank you for letting me know =D Just wanted to make sure, cause Bandits were attacking me when i was eating them. -nods-
ZeroEnigma
New to the forum

Postby Adseria » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:14 pm

darkevilme wrote:
ZeroEnigma wrote:So is there a swallowing animation im missing cause all i do is make them glow and they absorb into my belly

swallowing animations were a 'to be implemented' goal. Now they're probably not going to happen for two reasons
1. Vegan isn't working on the project anymore and
2. the skyrim animation system makes it monstrously difficult to implement swallow animations due to its lack of support for per node scaling.

So no, you're not missing it because it was never added to the mod.

Not that I'm an expert or anything, but would it not be possible to shrink the prey using set scale and then do a macro/micro animation? That way you'd just be doing things the game can already do. Just say that the pred magically shrinks the prey long enough to swallow them, and maybe make the belly grow out after swallowing to show the pred returning to full size?

Would this work, or am I just being me again?

EDIT: maybe even add a small magicka cost (small enough that it regenerates during the animation?) to the swallow power which is supposedly used to shrink the prey?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dudeifail1 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:17 pm

I also notice that when my character is digested and I start playing as whoever ate me, they almost always have significantly lower stats (Stats, as in Health, Stamina, Magicka) than the character they digested, making it much more difficult to continue playing after being digested. Is there a way to keep any stats that were higher than your pred?
"Call my therapist. Tell him he's a rich man." -Lelouch Vi Britannia, CodeMent
Dudeifail1
Been posting for a bit

Postby sansuki » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Dudeifail1 wrote:I also notice that when my character is digested and I start playing as whoever ate me, they almost always have significantly lower stats (Stats, as in Health, Stamina, Magicka) than the character they digested, making it much more difficult to continue playing after being digested. Is there a way to keep any stats that were higher than your pred?

I always had to just manually reedit and tweak for what the character that ate me was. You'll have to do the same for skills/level/perks, too.
sansuki
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game