To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby AbitterPill » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:37 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:This is probably one of my most anticipated games for 2014... lol

Well I stopped buying games, so that's pretty accurate for me.
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:40 pm

AbitterPill wrote:
TheAllSeeingEye wrote:This is probably one of my most anticipated games for 2014... lol

Well I stopped buying games, so that's pretty accurate for me.

I stopped buying & started "Buying" games lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:07 pm

dokudoku wrote:
Terrafox wrote:Well I'm not half bad with Photoshopping pics if you like some help.
Also are there random ladies out there that have no real story and are just out there for vore fun?

Sounds like a plan if I ever need that kind of help. I will be sure to hit you up if I need a good photoshopper. Thanks for the offer. ^^
And to answer your question, yes there will be a sort of backstory to the girls once you get to know them better. I won't give away any spoilers, but usually you'll learn who they are, what their pasts are and why they have taken residence up in the house.

Schpadoinkle wrote:No offense to Mysta, but I kind of hope Doku doesn't do this. I admit I wasn't a big fan of his games, but stuff like that is part of the reason. Especially since he didn't maintain a consistent look with any of it.

Mysta's games are excellent in their own right, I won't say his approach to vore scenes are any more or less effective than mine are. They're just different. That being said, I want to keep my own unique style and approach to art and vore scenes in the game.

Also an announcement for the streams. I have found my time is being stretched rather thin nowadays, so rather than keep to a schedule, I'll just stream when I have the opportunity. To keep a semi consistent habit though, a good rule of thumb is if I do not stream by 9:30 pm (mountain time) then chances are good I won't be streaming that night.

Fridays will still be reserved for commission nights and the weekend will be a mix between drawing and spriting and any other silly nonsense I can come up with.

Lastly, in case anyone wants to know, the scenes for the girls are getting close to done. Once I have all the sprites for the vore scenes done, I'll be about 85% done with the game with the remaining dialogue and scene mapping being the final bit of work I need to do.

So that I don't jinx it, I won't give you a release date, but I will say expect this game to come out soon. :3

I appreciate the update; again my apologies for not watching streams due to avoiding spoilers. I'm still eagerly waiting the game and it's great to hear that things are coming along. Take your time with it and release it when you're 100% sure it's done.
Monopolus
???

Postby scootaloorulez1997 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:45 pm

will this game have competitive multiplayer? :-D
"with any amount of time a man can master the physical. with enough knowledge a man may become wise. it takes a true warrior to master both." -emperor yoshiro red alert 3
scootaloorulez1997
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:17 pm

scootaloorulez1997 wrote:will this game have competitive multiplayer? :-D
A RPG Maker game?
That would something new, at least for me... :roll: >.>
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:32 pm

scootaloorulez1997 wrote:will this game have competitive multiplayer? :-D

WHAT THE F*CK?!?! :facepalm:
DUDE! It's an RPGMaker game, they don't have multiplayer! >.< lol
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AbitterPill » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:16 pm

RPG Maker aside... imagine that intense Dating Sim PvP
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby sansuki » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:05 am

AbitterPill wrote:RPG Maker aside... imagine that intense Dating Sim PvP

Well, you could do a pvp dating sim in the chatroom with just text as an RP :lol:
sansuki
---

Postby kidclef » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:28 am

AbitterPill wrote:RPG Maker aside... imagine that intense Dating Sim PvP

I'm getting wonderful mental images of dozens of players beating the crap out of each other over who gets to date each girl.

PvP probably wouldn't work for a dating sim but, still, it's fun picturing it in my head. :silly:
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:37 am

How would a Dating Sim Multiplayer even work...not to derail to topic (derailing the topic in the process :roll: )
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby captainbobey » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:49 pm

So how close is this? Expecting a release before Christmas?
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Postby dokudoku » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:28 pm

captainbobey wrote:So how close is this? Expecting a release before Christmas?

Time with school and tutoring has been wearing my time relatively thin. I might be able to release the game this year, but I never like giving release dates.

That being said, streaming for the game's spriting will probably be put off unless I have the odd occasion of being relatively free. I will work on the spriting offline and hopefully get the game out as soon as possible.

The best thing I can say is it'll come out when it comes out, so watch for updates but don't hold your breath just yet. :lol:
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:45 pm

dokudoku wrote:
captainbobey wrote:So how close is this? Expecting a release before Christmas?

Time with school and tutoring has been wearing my time relatively thin. I might be able to release the game this year, but I never like giving release dates.

That being said, streaming for the game's spriting will probably be put off unless I have the odd occasion of being relatively free. I will work on the spriting offline and hopefully get the game out as soon as possible.

The best thing I can say is it'll come out when it comes out, so watch for updates but don't hold your breath just yet. :lol:

I've been checking for updates to this thread AT LEAST every other day; even if the thread seems dead, dokudoku, I'm sure many people are still eager to play this. I know I am :)
Monopolus
???

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Monopolus wrote:I've been checking for updates to this thread AT LEAST every other day; even if the thread seems dead, dokudoku, I'm sure many people are still eager to play this. I know I am :)

Every other day?
HA! I check every few hours! >.< lol
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Dark_phoenix wrote:How would a Dating Sim Multiplayer even work...not to derail to topic (derailing the topic in the process :roll: )

Simple, be the first person to win the girl's heart, sabotage your enemies by replacing the box of chocolates with spiders or something
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby kyle1992 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:22 pm

ok i download the game and play it for a half a day and i don't know hwat to do i talk to all the girl and i can't get out of the hall way and when it night time i cant find my room for the next day can you help me out plz :?
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:29 pm

kyle1992 wrote:ok i download the game and play it for a half a day and i don't know hwat to do i talk to all the girl and i can't get out of the hall way and when it night time i cant find my room for the next day can you help me out plz :?

Man, it's just Demo. [:D] Game will be later, as soon as he would finish it.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Monopolus » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Rubiont-47 wrote:
kyle1992 wrote:ok i download the game and play it for a half a day and i don't know hwat to do i talk to all the girl and i can't get out of the hall way and when it night time i cant find my room for the next day can you help me out plz :?

Man, it's just Demo. [:D] Game will be later, as soon as he would finish it.

I'm counting the days, man. I am so eager to play this D:
Monopolus
???

Postby Orosaki » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:56 am

A story for you
Title: Foreign Food
Mei Ling: I is from country from over water.... It not well known. Sam: Um sure ok. Mei Ling: You is looking delicious this day. Sam: Thank you I think. Mei-Ling: Me want to eat you up you look good. Sam: Then let's go to my place. Later back at Sam's house. Mei-Ling: You is tasty but me am full now so I get beauty sleep. Sam: This wasn't on my schedule or my plans get me out of here.

Mei-Ling's bad english is intentional as it is meant to confuse Sam so don't change that party. It's also a comedic look at how engrish can confuse those of which english is their first language.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Having some trouble getting the game to work. I extracted the RAR thing with 7-zip, but when I try to run the Game application, it says something about a missing RGSS102E.dll. Anybody else having this problem?
SomeGuy1294
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game