To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby autocensor » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Schpadoinkle wrote:
KingKabal777 wrote:
Now you'd want to have CV, herms, or futunari? If a option to disable that also will be available, I'd be ok and I'd continue to wait, but if not, I might not play
the game at all once a release is available. Now as of devouring the NPC maids, it would depend on the kind of vore you would have as a option, oral is best for me. I am alright with unbirth, soul or anal and what options are available.

If you choose to feed one girl to another, the options should be disallowed, so you'd be unable to cancel and have to choose a method.

There's already an optional CV scene in the game with the witch. I mean, I understand why toggles exist, but if it's already an optional scene that you only get if you pick it, then why should it need to have a toggle? Just don't pick it. It's not like those games that have a toggle for scat scenes, cause with that, it's unavoidable without the toggle.

He's right. If you read the topic, CV will be optional with the witch sooner or later, not at this time. We all should understand why it does exist, and why should it need to have a toggle? It isn't going to make a difference like those games that do have one of those kinds of toggle in which you can skip the scene or not, cause with cases mentioned, it can't be avoided without the toggle at all.
autocensor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:49 pm

Well from my understanding of the game setup, most scenes should really be "optional" at the end of the day...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Any ideas about when a new demo may come out? Or maybe the full game?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Maexam2 wrote:Any ideas about when a new demo may come out? Or maybe the full game?

Does this require a shot or no, cause I got some nordic firewater for me n' Trapjaw.
*Chomp*
Poor Maexam2... At least Trapjaw is happy.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ledatic » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Maexam2 wrote:Any ideas about when a new demo may come out? Or maybe the full game?

You know, I was going to make a really passive-aggressive comment telling you that it is always a good idea to read up/use the thread search function. But then I decided against it. So:

READ THE LAST FEW PAGES! USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!

:evil:
Ledatic
New to the forum

Postby autocensor » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:24 am

I always read the topic and search for answers to things like "When will it be released" or something similar, but when stupid fucks won't bother to read the whole entire topic and it's post, they waste their time bumping up and then they wanna wait for a answer rather than look it up for themselves.

I won't bother to say anything else, if you gonna keep asking the same fucking question without looking through all the posts, then go someplace else and come back later rather than ask.

Should be that fairly simple.
autocensor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:27 am

oh wow, after that topic you started, coming in here with this lol...

omg...lol...

my sides...

stop...

please...

whew...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:28 am

I don't think this really classifies as a "herp derp whaddya do in demo game, y only few option? lol!" post, so shots shouldn't be fired or taken. XD

That being said, I don't want to make another demo simply because I'd rather put it all out in one go rather than go on and release a bunch of unfinished demos. A full game probably won't be put out for sometime. Mostly because I still have a lot of work to do. You'll all know when the game comes out or is being close to done. X3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:29 pm

dokudoku wrote:

I don't think this really classifies as a "herp derp whaddya do in demo game, y only few option? lol!" post, so shots shouldn't be fired or taken. XD

That being said, I don't want to make another demo simply because I'd rather put it all out in one go rather than go on and release a bunch of unfinished demos. A full game probably won't be put out for sometime. Mostly because I still have a lot of work to do. You'll all know when the game comes out or is being close to done. X3

'Point some of us are making Is that you've posted that almost word for word earlier, so people should be backing up in the thread and seeing said post, instead of simply asking 60 times, to which I'm sure you'd eventually get tired of answering.
Monopolus
???

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:46 pm

Monopolus wrote:
dokudoku wrote:

'Point some of us are making Is that you've posted that almost word for word earlier, so people should be backing up in the thread and seeing said post, instead of simply asking 60 times, to which I'm sure you'd eventually get tired of answering.

Yea, he's right. If nobody can be patient, then they should go someplace else and do something for their time rather than just complain about it. I'm still patient, and don't have a problem waiting for it to be released, why can't anyone else do the same thing and fucking wait?
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:35 pm

dokudoku wrote:

I'm not not laughing at that, i would explain further but i do not wish to derail this thread, suffice to say its VERY "Herp derp"... VERY... VERY....

Very....
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BloodKnight » Mon May 11, 2015 8:44 pm

anyone hear from dokudoku at all? haven't seen any streams and there hasn't been any posts here for a few weeks.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Mon May 11, 2015 8:49 pm

I got a notification that his art stream went live just the other day. Can only assume he's either busy for the nonce, or he's chugging along on his lonesome.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deviantstorms » Fri May 22, 2015 8:58 pm

I'm interested. So far i played the preview and only got one vore death.
deviantstorms
New to the forum

Postby Snorlaxkid » Fri May 22, 2015 11:17 pm

deviantstorms wrote:I'm interested. So far i played the preview and only got one vore death.

Take another shot folks!

*still dead*
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sat May 23, 2015 12:04 am

There's been enough shots to get a zombie drunk.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eleventh » Sat May 23, 2015 10:55 am

Okay, that one probably wasn't worth a shot, but everyone's probably too drunk to care by now.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Good gravy that took a long time to do...

Sorry for the sudden silence everyone. I had a trade with an animator for the sprites for the game I was dragging my feet with. As it turns out, I am pretty bad at pacing myself unless I have a gun pointed to my face. A note for everyone who wants to see this game completed. X3

Also I have been trying to find a job which has been more disapointing than fruitful. Either way, its worth mentioning I am still doing this and I will probably be streaming tonight. I want to say somewhere between 8:00-9:00 PM mountain time, so keep an eye out for it.

Thanks for being patient. See you all on stream if you come on.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:44 pm

dokudoku wrote:Good gravy that took a long time to do...

Sorry for the sudden silence everyone. I had a trade with an animator for the sprites for the game I was dragging my feet with. As it turns out, I am pretty bad at pacing myself unless I have a gun pointed to my face. A note for everyone who wants to see this game completed. X3

Also I have been trying to find a job which has been more disapointing than fruitful. Either way, its worth mentioning I am still doing this and I will probably be streaming tonight. I want to say somewhere between 8:00-9:00 PM mountain time, so keep an eye out for it.

Thanks for being patient. See you all on stream if you come on.

Man, I'd hate to mentally put a gun to your head. :P
  But, I do want this game....NO NO SHUT UP  

I'm still extremely eager to try this out, especially with how many choices are in it. If you've played Alpha's Baby Fat game, it's giving me an incredible amount of hype for yours.
Monopolus
???

Postby Goshmy » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 pm

how do you do stuff i am stumped
Here's the link to my mega. It has things I won't upload to Eka's all warnings apply. https://mega.nz/folder/DEd3TSpR#F1_vrEZ-uQj4btfqeydAXg
Goshmy
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game