To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby dokudoku » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Terrafox wrote:Ok played the game and I was curious if there were any other vore scenes than with the bunny girl?

At the moment, no. Its more or less just a mistake turned Easter Egg. Scenes similar to it will be in it though.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:29 pm

dokudoku wrote:Would the aspect of a sequel or the game released with additional content be more appealing to you?

more appealing than what?

taking a shower with a sandpaper luffa? yes

waiting even longer for game release? no

dokudoku wrote:Would you ever pay for DLC if it came out for the game?

Would not be able to answer that question without first having played the game, as i'm sure most people would respond if they take a moment to think on it. Obviously if the game is bad, or just not for me, then no.

dokudoku wrote:What would get you to consider paying for DLC?

see the above answer, of all the stuff people have done on this site, i can say there are VERY few i would ever consider paying for, and decision of payment would also depend heavily on the price tag. I would pay $5 for a fully completed game by Mysta, maybe Saint of Raven's witch game there before he got all ADD, maybe Taito's Omelette Sugarstorm (i can never spell that thing to save my life)

but aside from those 3, the answer is a solid NO, since there (sorry to be blunt here, but i'm EVILpancake, not KINDCONSIDERATEpancake) there is not a ton of "quality" work here. So would i be willing to pay a few bucks for a decent game release with content i find enjoyable? yes i would.

A good example is the Monstergirl quest games, i don't pay for the actual games themselves, i don't find them that good...but the Delicious breakfast/lunch/dinner ones, they cost like 7 bucks, i'd buy 1 a week if i could (well...and if they were in english...i don't think dargoth is going to translate the dinner one)

I also misread a little, you ask "What would get me to buy", so really i guess i did answer, look at the monstergirl delicious series. They are a nice mix of oral vore, unbirth, tail vore, absorption, and even a breast vore in there. Sadly i doubt i'll ever see any real CV the way i like it, but whatever.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Evilpancake wrote:
dokudoku wrote:Would the aspect of a sequel or the game released with additional content be more appealing to you?

more appealing than what?

taking a shower with a sandpaper luffa? yes

waiting even longer for game release? no

dokudoku wrote:Would you ever pay for DLC if it came out for the game?

Would not be able to answer that question without first having played the game, as i'm sure most people would respond if they take a moment to think on it. Obviously if the game is bad, or just not for me, then no.

dokudoku wrote:What would get you to consider paying for DLC?

see the above answer, of all the stuff people have done on this site, i can say there are VERY few i would ever consider paying for, and decision of payment would also depend heavily on the price tag. I would pay $5 for a fully completed game by Mysta, maybe Saint of Raven's witch game there before he got all ADD, maybe Taito's Omelette Sugarstorm (i can never spell that thing to save my life)

but aside from those 3, the answer is a solid NO, since there (sorry to be blunt here, but i'm EVILpancake, not KINDCONSIDERATEpancake) there is not a ton of "quality" work here. So would i be willing to pay a few bucks for a decent game release with content i find enjoyable? yes i would.

A good example is the Monstergirl quest games, i don't pay for the actual games themselves, i don't find them that good...but the Delicious breakfast/lunch/dinner ones, they cost like 7 bucks, i'd buy 1 a week if i could (well...and if they were in english...i don't think dargoth is going to translate the dinner one)

I also misread a little, you ask "What would get me to buy", so really i guess i did answer, look at the monstergirl delicious series. They are a nice mix of oral vore, unbirth, tail vore, absorption, and even a breast vore in there. Sadly i doubt i'll ever see any real CV the way i like it, but whatever.

Oh god I laughed way too hard at that.
Monopolus
???

Postby kidclef » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Terrafox wrote:Ok played the game and I was curious if there were any other vore scenes than with the bunny girl?

Another shot.
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:06 am

How is the game progressing. I remember that you had to Slow down a while back due to school or work or soemthing?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:How is the game progressing. I remember that you had to Slow down a while back due to school or work or soemthing?

For the most part, yes. I still stream when I can, and I have gotten someone to help me with some of the spriting. Also, I have made templates to make things move along faster for sex scenes and the like. I would post them, but I figure some of you still want to keep the game's scenes a surprise, so I'll say that things are progressing and I do hope that once I get the scenes out of the way, the rest will fall into place easily.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:53 pm

dokudoku wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:How is the game progressing. I remember that you had to Slow down a while back due to school or work or soemthing?

For the most part, yes. I still stream when I can, and I have gotten someone to help me with some of the spriting. Also, I have made templates to make things move along faster for sex scenes and the like. I would post them, but I figure some of you still want to keep the game's scenes a surprise, so I'll say that things are progressing and I do hope that once I get the scenes out of the way, the rest will fall into place easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8
Monopolus
???

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:22 pm

I have yet to see more news on this... I have waited long, if scat options will be available in the next release, I can play this game's next version again.

Until then, I'll wait.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MissedIt » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Just curious, is there a month you're aiming for for the full release?
MissedIt
---

Postby Firon » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:50 am

kidclef wrote:Another shot.

you are more annoying than the people asking about updates....knock it off
Firon
---

Postby Snorlaxkid » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:20 am

Firon wrote:
kidclef wrote:Another shot.

you are more annoying than the people asking about updates....knock it off

That's YOUR opinion.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:52 am

8O
I am just going to lay my head in my hands, before I grab another bottle

:wink:
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:33 am

Despite the game being unfinished I hope to see it played some on the Tube. Just a wild hope
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby BloodKnight » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:13 pm

even though you don't have a finish date how close are you to done? like what % or something this game looks interesting hope it finishes soon
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:32 pm

Brunner wrote:even though you don't have a finish date how close are you to done? like what % or something this game looks interesting hope it finishes soon

He's got a lot of spriting to do so I'd estimate he's like 80-90% done. Dunno exactly as I'm not Doku.
Monopolus
???

Postby pacattack25 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:03 pm

starting is a bit slow... can't go anywhere but the girls dorms and you can't give a single one a gift as you have nothing...
pacattack25
---

Postby dokudoku » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:24 pm

MisterEbony wrote:Despite the game being unfinished I hope to see it played some on the Tube. Just a wild hope

I am sure some one will at some point. I'd be rather honored to see someone do a lets play of it.

MissedIt wrote:Just curious, is there a month you're aiming for for the full release?

Since I don't really have a good amount done to figure out an exact date, I cannot give a specific month.

Brunner wrote:even though you don't have a finish date how close are you to done? like what % or something this game looks interesting hope it finishes soon

As Monopolus mentioned, the game's over all 80% done. Once the sprites are finished off. I'll be on the 90% stretch.

pacattack25 wrote:starting is a bit slow... can't go anywhere but the girls dorms and you can't give a single one a gift as you have nothing...

Its a demo, not the full game.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pacattack25 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:40 pm

I realize this - but I feel like I should be able to aquatence at the very least or SOMETHING I realize this is a demo but for '80%' done I expect to not have to wait an real life hour for me to be able to do anything... (if the gifting system is so important allow us to shop in the game time so we can feel like we are doing something - perhaps if you don't want to do that (for some reason as I'm too bored to get to first night IN ONE SITTING) at least a 'time advance' thing so I can MOVE ON just watching that sun slowly crawl... not having a clue what your supposed to be doing...)
pacattack25
---

Postby Schpadoinkle » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:47 pm

pacattack25 wrote:I realize this - but I feel like I should be able to aquatence at the very least or SOMETHING I realize this is a demo but for '80%' done I expect to not have to wait an real life hour for me to be able to do anything... (if the gifting system is so important allow us to shop in the game time so we can feel like we are doing something - perhaps if you don't want to do that (for some reason as I'm too bored to get to first night IN ONE SITTING) at least a 'time advance' thing so I can MOVE ON just watching that sun slowly crawl... not having a clue what your supposed to be doing...)

He made that demo months ago when the game was closer to 50% done. He just wanted to put out a proof of concept so that people can get an idea of what the game's going to be like.

It's more a preview than a demo really.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:50 pm

pacattack25 wrote:I realize this - but I feel like I should be able to aquatence at the very least or SOMETHING I realize this is a demo but for '80%' done I expect to not have to wait an real life hour for me to be able to do anything... (if the gifting system is so important allow us to shop in the game time so we can feel like we are doing something - perhaps if you don't want to do that (for some reason as I'm too bored to get to first night IN ONE SITTING) at least a 'time advance' thing so I can MOVE ON just watching that sun slowly crawl... not having a clue what your supposed to be doing...)

Allow me to cut and paste what I posted when I first made this demo.

So since this seems to be a very heavily requested topic. I'll cave and give everyone a preview.

You can find the links to game below under the RTP package. Please note you can only visit the girls in their rooms as acquaintances. There is no vore, and no sex and you wont be able to do much outside of exploring the hall ways and talking to the girls in their rooms.

The only vore scene is a misplacement on my part where I forgot to take it out when I was testing it.

Do let me know if you have any other questions/comments. I"ll be happy to answer them to the best of my abilities.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game