To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby ShyFox0891 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:59 am

I've been hearing mixed things about this and was just wondering. Is this going to be released?
ShyFox0891
New to the forum

Postby dokudoku » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Ok. So that break took longer than expected. I suppose when you need time to relax, you need to not specify how long. X3

But yes. Because I know I need to get back to work, I'm going to introduce a Sunday stream today and get back to working on the game. I will post a link on the forum when I am ready. I suspect the time will be.... Oh, say around 8:30 pm (mountain time). if it happens earlier, then you'll know. X3

See you all there.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:39 pm

I hope you enjoyed your Christmas doku and hopw you enjoyed your break its great to see you back and i cant wait for your stream i always look forward to them
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:26 pm

And stream is now up. unsure how long I'll last but hopefully long enough to get things into full swing.

*STREAM NOW OVER! WILL STREAM AGAIN ON TUESDAY*
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:35 pm

Firday's here, figure that's a random enough day to give an update.

Getting back to work on the sprites has had its good and bad. On one end its great to finally be getting back to work, but I still have quite a bit of stuff to do.

Keeping this all in mind, I bring myself to the followers of this thread to bring a current dilemma into light. So far I have over 100 sprite animations to do. Though it is a lot, it isn't such a mammoth undertaking that it makes the game impossible to finish. Still, it is something that I do on my own. Which leads me into this question/calling.

Since 100+ sprite animations is a tall order, I was wondering if anyone listening would like to perhaps share the load and do a few sprite works of their own to help speed things along.

"What's in it for me?" You might ask? I'm glad you asked!

Being a (half decent) artist, I can work out a commission or two in return for your hard work. The terms and details can be negotiated and discussed of course. You will of course be credited. If you are interested, do let me know as I have more than enough work any willing hand. XD

Regardless of whether I get any bites on this offer, I still will be working on the game. I think people can expect a stream every Tuesday and Thursday starting at 8:30 pm (mountain time). I hope to see you all there. X3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:39 am

One more thing I need to know about this game...

Will there be any battles? If so, will they be scripted, because the only experience I have is games with RPGMAKER ACE only experience, and I might be able to help you out with any bugs that occur or any tweaking for projects, just leave me a message if you have ACE but I do plan to try out XP, knowing that XP isn't that good IMO for certain projects, you could try ACE and it would likely be a bit simplified in which some of the work could be saved, except for the sprite editing.

I might be able to help you look for bugs and glitches that occur in the game, and if I do find any, I'll tell you.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby STritonE » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:50 am

Nice. But how to play?
The link to the game preview can be found here:
https://www.mediafire.com/?xicvc57cz8tv7mt

The game has some limitations? I can't get any "acquaintances" points and all dialogues seems to be standard. :?
Last edited by STritonE on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
STritonE
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:04 am

I have an idea you may want to implement. The witch, once you've built up the relationship, could ask you if you want to help her test a spell she's been working on, hinting at the possibility of 'fun'. Agreeing would cause you to be shrunk and used as a sex toy, where you decide to struggle your way out or push further in. Disagreeing could tick her off, shrinking you anyways before eating you. Sound like an interesting idea?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voresercher » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:24 am

STritonE wrote:Nice. But how to play?
The link to the game preview can be found here:
https://www.mediafire.com/?xicvc57cz8tv7mt

The game has some limitations? I can't get any "acquaintances" points and all dialogues seems to be standard. :?

That's only a (very limited) teaser/preview for the game. A lot of the content that's promised isn't there ....
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby STritonE » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:27 am

May be I doing somethig wrong? Here's the variants:
Spoiler: show

That's only a (very limited) teaser/preview for the game. A lot of the content that's promised isn't there ....

Oh, I see. And where I can download full version? Tnx.
STritonE
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:35 am

Full version isn't out yet, or it'd be in the first post.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby STritonE » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:47 am

Umm... so, no game anyway? Preview version only? (((
STritonE
Been posting for a bit

Postby kidclef » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:56 am

STritonE wrote:Umm... so, no game anyway? Preview version only? (((

So far. It's coming soon, though.
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:57 am

There was said to be a short PREVIEW of this game, and I do not know if there will be a longer version of it or not, you
can look at this spoiler for the vore scene:

Spoiler: show
Go to the Bunny girl room and activate the statue in the room to trigger the vore scene. The scat scene is likely not available in the demo preview if you were looking to it as of now, but eventually it will be available.

The game will also have scat and such, I am going to wait for a extended version of it rather than be impatient, but I am
possibly thinking that the maker has a lot on his hands so it might be a while. Hope you can understand the little issue that
might have occured.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:59 am

I do look forward to the game's release that's for sure... Primarilly cause I'm avoiding any and all livestreams for the sake of having as much of the game a surprise to me as possible.

Those who spoil good scenes shall not be spared once the elder gods rise again
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Monopolus » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:10 am

The_Prof wrote:I do look forward to the game's release that's for sure... Primarilly cause I'm avoiding any and all livestreams for the sake of having as much of the game a surprise to me as possible.

Essentially this for me, too. I'm so damn eager to play this. :( I just don't want to sound bad for not viewing any streams.
Monopolus
???

Postby VoreNut » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:10 am

Out of curiosity, do you have a projected date for the finished version or is that still up in the air?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:32 am

KingKabal777 wrote:One more thing I need to know about this game...

Will there be any battles? If so, will they be scripted...

There probably wont be any battles... you know, what with this being a dating sim.

VoreNut wrote:I have an idea you may want to implement. The witch, once you've built up the relationship, could ask you if you want to help her test a spell she's been working on, hinting at the possibility of 'fun'. Agreeing would cause you to be shrunk and used as a sex toy, where you decide to struggle your way out or push further in. Disagreeing could tick her off, shrinking you anyways before eating you. Sound like an interesting idea?

Since I dare not spoil anything outright, I'll just say something similar was already planned. Good thinking though. ^^

Yeah, as kidclef and KingKabal777 have mentioned, this is just an intro to give you an idea as to what to expect in terms of interaction. the one vore scene you see in the preview was a mistake turned Easter Egg. X3

VoreNut wrote:Out of curiosity, do you have a projected date for the finished version or is that still up in the air?

I could give a expected due date... but I find that never works with me. until I am in the bug testing phase of development, I'll keep the ETA on this as unknown.

That may seem like a cheap cop out, but do know its 100+ sprite animations, and somewhere along the lines of 30 dialogue events that have (as ball park estimate) 15 or so dialogue options that usually lead to different outcomes.... and since I am doing all of this on my own, I cannot say there will be much I can do to speed up the process of the game's completion unless I had some people helping me out with the aforementioned.

This is where the updates come into play. I know I can't really give a proper release date, but I can give little tidbits of information as to how far along I am coming. So far, things are looking good, and I hope to get this out ASAP.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:38 am

VoreNut wrote:I have an idea you may want to implement. The witch, once you've built up the relationship, could ask you if you want to help her test a spell she's been working on, hinting at the possibility of 'fun'. Agreeing would cause you to be shrunk and used as a sex toy, where you decide to struggle your way out or push further in. Disagreeing could tick her off, shrinking you anyways before eating you. Sound like an interesting idea?

Kind of a dick move, don't you think? Being forced into a scene that the player might not like or game over?

There should be an option to back out of it without being eaten.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:09 am

The_Prof wrote:I do look forward to the game's release that's for sure... Primarilly cause I'm avoiding any and all livestreams for the sake of having as much of the game a surprise to me as possible.

There could be more, but I do not know as much to this game yet, as I generally go for ACE based games, and this
is more of a XP game.

Let the owner who made the game spoil everything, as we do not know the secrets ourselves (Unless you are a cruel
person who decrypts projects to learn their secrets, in which I find that disrespectful to the person who made the game,
hence I don't do shit like that at all), there isn't much but let us wait until a new day comes for the one who made it.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game