To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby Terrafox » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I prefer iZarc o.o

Is there a link to yours?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kenny316 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Terrafox wrote:

http://www.izarc.org/download.html
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:48 pm

kenny316 wrote:
Terrafox wrote:

http://www.izarc.org/download.html

Well thanks for that, Now my computer is all FUCK UP because of you. That site was filled with virus and death and I can't do shit with out it freezing my computer entirely.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rinah » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:00 am

iZarc comes bundled with Adwares, not really virus and death though, just very annoying.

Look up ways to remove the Adwares Terrafox, e.g. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, clean your computer completely with that and spyware removers, then scan the computer agian to make sure nothing's left.
Rinah
New to the forum

Postby Schpadoinkle » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:03 am

Or you could just get 7zip and not get any adware to begin with.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Terrafox wrote:Well thanks for that, Now my computer is all FUCK UP because of you. That site was filled with virus and death and I can't do shit with out it freezing my computer entirely.

Apologies. I didnt have any problems with it. v.v;;
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Firon » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:56 pm

or you know....just get a free copy of Winrar (free forever with the nag screens)

the client that RAR files actually come from ¬_¬
Firon
---

Postby kenny316 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 pm

lol.. true
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Based on what I've seen and played, this is pretty fantastic. I really like all the sprite work you've put into it. But the demo is quite lackluster. Still, I can't wait to see the finished product.
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:21 am

KamiKaze1337 wrote:Based on what I've seen and played, this is pretty fantastic. I really like all the sprite work you've put into it. But the demo is quite lackluster. Still, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Thank you for the feed back. Always good to hear people's input from all perspectives. Yeah, the demo is more a preview or teaser to the game, so that is why it can seem kinda lack luster. I didn't want to include any content in the preview, but a mistake ended up making an Easter Egg which gave it that one single vore scene.

Also on the topic of the whole zip file opening chaos a few posts back, I suggest winrar for any zip file opening program. I would not be able to offer any help in any other program unfortunately since its the only program I have used and probably will ever use.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:03 am

Firon wrote:or you know....just get a free copy of Winrar (free forever with the nag screens)

the client that RAR files actually come from ¬_¬

Unrar (http://www.rarlab.com/rar/unrarw32.exe) is freeware, with no nag screens, and made by the same people as Winrar, and has the source code published if you're paranoid. It's command-line only, though. 7-zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) is open-source and actually uses the unrar source code. If you can't deal with nag screens, these are your best safe options.

Honestly though, dokudoku, ZIP is plenty well and good enough as a storage format. Support for ZIP has been built into Windows (and Mac, and most Linux distros) for a long time now, WinRAR (and 5,000,000 other things) can create and extract them, and the bigger file size over RAR and 7z is basically irrelevant nowadays. But that's just my 0.02gil.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby onyxlion » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:10 pm

well i for one appreciate the little slip up, was a nice thing to crop up and surprise us all.

as for file type, i use WinRAR as well, and even with the nag-screen its still what works best for me.

thanks again for the effort being put into this game, looking forward to a more complete release <3
But a man learns all the details of a situation like ours, well then he has a choice.

I don't believe he does
onyxlion
Somewhat familiar

Postby kidclef » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Okay got the game working (needed a WinZip), but now I can't do anything aside from initiate the magic show. Am I missing something?
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby oEclipseo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:36 pm

kidclef wrote:Okay got the game working (needed a WinZip), but now I can't do anything aside from initiate the magic show. Am I missing something?

Lol dude, try reading things. That's just a showroom premiere, not the full game. The creator still has it in development and we are awaiting the full release.
oEclipseo
New to the forum

Postby kidclef » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:46 pm

oEclipseo wrote:
Lol dude, try reading things. That's just a showroom premiere, not the full game. The creator still has it in development and we are awaiting the full release.

Ah, got it now. Sorry. ^^;
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby SnakeFan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Some new news avaible?
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby hernextmeal » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:10 am

SnakeFan wrote:Some new news avaible?

Read the first post which has been edited - dokudoku is looking for some short stories to put in the library. Other than that, doesn't look like it.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:05 am

Did I just hear a want for an update? :3

*magical wish fairy flicks her wand and sprinkles news for everyone!*

Anyway, update... so lets see here, our Royal, Isabelle is now done with her dialogue which means Kat and Sachi are the only ones left to write dialogue with. Yay.

There was a delay in development since I found a few bugs in my original job/stat system, so I gutted it and changed it to be a little simpler. Really my biggest fear with the stat system is that I am going to make it too easy to max out your character's stats and make the whole game seem like a cake walk and "beaten" in like an hour after 15 minutes of repetitive clicking. On the other end I hate to make a game where it takes hours upon hours just to enjoy extra content in the game and start progressing through the dating sim... maybe I'll have a beta tester or two test that out... when the game's close to completion.

Anyway since I am here lets ask a few questions/discussions to keep things interesting:
1.Would you rather have drawn CGs for the sex/vore scenes in the game, or would you rather have animated sprites? (Please note this is a general question and wont dictate whether or not there will be drawn out vore scenes.)

2. Most of the features I have given are pretty much set in stone, but hopefully in the future I will make another vore dating sim like this one. In terms of future projects and even your initial thoughts on this one, what features of a vore dating sim have you always wanted to see or hope to not see?

3. If you had to pick just one, which of the following would be the most important feature to a vore dating sim: the vore, the characters, the story, the sex or the consistency of the whole game?

4. What are you most excited to see in the game?
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:20 am

dokudoku wrote:

Anyway since I am here lets ask a few questions/discussions to keep things interesting:
1.Would you rather have drawn CGs for the sex/vore scenes in the game, or would you rather have animated sprites? (Please note this is a general question and wont dictate whether or not there will be drawn out vore scenes.)

Both are fine, but drawn CGs for vore & animated for the sex scenes would be good
3. If you had to pick just one, which of the following would be the most important feature to a vore dating sim: the vore, the characters, the story, the sex or the consistency of the whole game?

It'd have to be the vore, but a good story makes a good game
4. What are you most excited to see in the game?

THE VORE XD lol
& that it's a game to play since I've completed all my games currently so I'm getting bored with the same game...
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AbitterPill » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:30 am

Me personally:
1. I actually really like sprites.
2. More original artwork, I know it's easier said than done.
3. If it were a normal dating sim I would say characters and story, but here to be honest vore.
4. Naga customization!... Oh wait that's not going to happen... damn :(

(While that was a joke just seriously though if it were possible to recolor the naga I would think that's amazing lol. I'm the kind of guy who cares way to much about armor dyes and such.)
AbitterPill
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game