To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby dokudoku » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Hello one and all,
For those of you who don't know this eka's so-and-so, I am dokudoku. Some of you may know me for my art, and some for my game demos with RPG Maker XP. If this is your first time seeing something from me, then thank you for visiting this topic and finally being able to meet you.

I am posting this topic to discuss and announce a new upcoming game that I have been working on this year, the game shall be titled, "To A Girls Heart". Any news, questions, updates and discussions shall be posted here before the game is officially released.

Description:
As mentioned in the title, the game is a vore dating sim. In the game, you will be a man in a house with 5 unique bachelorettes that you can interact and form relationships with. Through interacting you can initiate scenes with the girls depending on your relationship level with them and your choice of conversation. Each girl will offer a unique ending should you decide to take your relationship with them to the next level.

Progress and Notes:
As of today, about 85% of the game has been finished, animations and dialogue for the game is what is left before fitting all the pieces of what I have worked on. Once that is done, I will go into a more solid release date for everyone.

Topic of Discussion:
Old Topics
Spoiler: show
The vore content has been planned out to a certain extent, but as time goes on, different content and types of vore might be added to or subtracted from the game.
Guaranteed types of vore will include:
oOral vore
oSame Size vore
What kind of vore would you like to see in the game, and in what detail?

Which character are you most looking forward to? Do you have any plans for who you would like to court already or are you going to wait and decide when the game comes out?

Current Topic
A neat little feature I wanted to put into the game was to have a library with vore stories and other content written by the community. Being that I am done with the everything else in the library, I think now would be a good time to announce this.

You can write anything really, humor, horror, erotica, a short poem, a detailed vore scene, a fictional rule book to pred/prey etiquette, even a script to a fictional vore movie works. However there are some details and guidelines I will want you all to follow if you decide to write something.
1. Try to keep it short. you don't need to bother with introductions and focus more on a the highlights of your story. A good example would be:
"... As Suzy and Mark sat down together, they looked into each other's eyes and blushed knowing what was going to happen next. With a nervous gulp, Suzy asked mark if he was ready, he nodded and closed his eyes, Suzy chanting under her breath and casting a shrink spell on Mark. Everything happened so quick. Upon his reduction in size, Mark was gingerly plucked by Suzy and placed into her mouth where he would spend the rest of his life churning in her stomach."
2. Be as creative and unique as you like. Vore is encouraged but not needed.
3. I will be able to fit up 15-30 different stories depending on how many submissions I get. I will ask for the moment you all only submit 1 piece so that there is room for other people's submissions.
4. Try to make your submission as grammatically correct as you can. If you have trouble with English and writing, specify that you would like me to proof read and correct any spelling/grammar mistakes you might have over looked.

Demo download: The link to the game demo can be found in the following thread. Please do not post spoilers or questions regarding the demo and its game play in this thread!!!
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43740

That should be all for now. Feel free to comment and question on whatever comes to mind

Happy discussing
Last edited by dokudoku on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby rolf » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Full tour, scat, toilet and you can put an option to remove the scat for people who do not like
rolf
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm mostly partial to macro/micro when it comes to vore, but I think you've learned that from my talks on your previous games :P
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby hax » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:44 pm

I feel like you should have a good mixture of options as long as they're anatomically possible (within the realm of vore logic) with the pred(s) in question. Perhaps, as to help avoid people getting types of vore they don't like (without breaking character) certain body parts could be hinted at more in dialogue with some characters than others. Example, AV character mentions something about her rump every once in a while, maybe asking the male lead if it looks fat (or what he thinks of it).
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby psy7 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:48 pm

have all types of vore in it so everyone can enjoy
psy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:52 pm

lolhaxman wrote:I feel like you should have a good mixture of options as long as they're anatomically possible (within the realm of vore logic) with the pred(s) in question. Perhaps, as to help avoid people getting types of vore they don't like (without breaking character) certain body parts could be hinted at more in dialogue with some characters than others. Example, AV character mentions something about her rump every once in a while, maybe asking the male lead if it looks fat (or what he thinks of it).

it would be wiser for all the females to have a chance at one type of vore or another, that way since it's a dating sim you choose the girl you like, like if I were to pursue the catgirl (and if you know anything about me you know I will) . But say she only did HV or she was a Herm who did CV only... Now those would be major aversions for me, so I would be stuck potentially picking a girl I had no interest in just because she was the one that adhered to my preferences. Now it's fine for them to hint about where the conversation might go. But segregating them to "this girl = this vore" is very hindering
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby DoubleOSnake » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Color me interested! While I usually prefer F/F, I definitely wanna play this! As for what types of vore I'd like to see: Full tour would be nice, maybe some UB or even AV.
Last edited by DoubleOSnake on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby Teruyo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Game makers seem to always fall for this trap, "what do you want?" Don't ask that. Make a game that has what you want first and foremost, and certainly don't try to shoehorn in a bunch of different types into one product (unless it's small changes, like toggling disposal, which is literally just leaving part of a scene out). If you keep adding and adding and adding, it'll never be done, and the end product won't be as good, too unfocused. You will never be able to please everyone, and if you try, the end product will just end up watered down, but you can please yourself. Make something you like, and then if you want, go back and add more.
Last edited by Teruyo on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teruyo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Genowing » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Are there any cooking scenes?
Genowing
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Nice, Looking forward to this. As for the types of vore, I as long as it's soft F/F or f/? It doesn't really matter to me.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Teruyo wrote:Game makers seem to always fall for this trap, "what do you want?" Don't ask that. Make a game that has what you want first and foremost, and certainly don't try to shoehorn in a bunch of different types into one product (unless it's small changes, like toggling disposal, which is literally just leaving part of a scene out). If you keep adding and adding and adding, it'll never be done, and the end product won't be as good, too unfocused. You will never be able to please everyone, but you can please yourself. Make something you like, and then if you want, go back and add more.

Very much noted and learned way back when. Honestly I couldn't agree more.

I suppose to clarify though, my intention is just to see what people like and see if the other types of vore I had mentally noted would be well received. As I mentioned earlier I already have a good sense of what I would like to add into the game. The topic of what people would like to see is a topic of discussion to help with writers block should I run into it.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Souliguide » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Sounds nice.
What bout ub? av? Never enough of those :V
and taurgirls.
Never enough taur girls :U
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Thankfully me and D2 share similar interests, so his games generally always appeal to me
The_Prof
???

Postby Kinne » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 pm

rolf wrote:Full tour, scat, toilet and you can put an option to remove the scat for people who do not like

This is all I need :P
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Teruyo wrote:Game makers seem to always fall for this trap, "what do you want?" Don't ask that. Make a game that has what you want first and foremost, and certainly don't try to shoehorn in a bunch of different types into one product (unless it's small changes, like toggling disposal, which is literally just leaving part of a scene out). If you keep adding and adding and adding, it'll never be done, and the end product won't be as good, too unfocused. You will never be able to please everyone, and if you try, the end product will just end up watered down, but you can please yourself. Make something you like, and then if you want, go back and add more.

I agree. My views on the subject were summed up quite, in all things, a dark souls video. It was a rant about whether easy mode should be added for the sequel, and he said he gets games to have the devs give you a unique experience, much like you go to a resturaunt and try new things. Or something like that.

http://youtu.be/-b91BWzLigs?t=10m25s

That being said, non-fatal stuff seems to be quite rare, but you make the game you want to make.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:58 pm

is there a time limit to how many "Days" you have??

I really hope not. =3=
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby dokudoku » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:is there a time limit to how many "Days" you have??

I really hope not. =3=

You'll have an infinite amount of days. I never liked time limits in games.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Good. *sighs* Then we can take our time, work our skills up.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Jaxed » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:13 pm

dokudoku wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:is there a time limit to how many "Days" you have??

I really hope not. =3=

You'll have an infinite amount of days. I never liked time limits in games.

Ooh, forgot about those in dating games, I'm quite glad that this won't have one :)
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dvex » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm

this seems really cool cant wait for it to come out, every vore scene having a scat scene would be cool
dvex
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game