To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby pacattack25 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:47 pm

That's interesting - as the journals in each room says "Aquaintances: 0" no matter what I do
pacattack25
---

Postby vorelectric » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:44 pm

pacattack25 wrote:That's interesting - as the journals in each room says "Aquaintances: 0" no matter what I do

Considering that the Demo came out a little more than half a year ago, that's not really surprising. From what I remember, the Demo was purely to introduce the characters and to show what the sprites, both the character and the background ones, might look like. There was even a minor example of what the time system might look like as well.

The vore scene, as Doku already explained, was a (Fortunate) mistake, and even then that turns into a good portrayal of what the actual vore scenes could look like in the end product.

Anything else that Doku was making, like making acquaintances, gifting, working, stamina, and other locations of the world wasn't finished yet, so he didn't include them.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Monopolus » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:27 pm

vorelectric wrote:
pacattack25 wrote:That's interesting - as the journals in each room says "Aquaintances: 0" no matter what I do

Considering that the Demo came out a little more than half a year ago, that's not really surprising. From what I remember, the Demo was purely to introduce the characters and to show what the sprites, both the character and the background ones, might look like. There was even a minor example of what the time system might look like as well.

The vore scene, as Doku already explained, was a (Fortunate) mistake, and even then that turns into a good portrayal of what the actual vore scenes could look like in the end product.

Anything else that Doku was making, like making acquaintances, gifting, working, stamina, and other locations of the world wasn't finished yet, so he didn't include them.

If others actually bothered to read the earlier posts in this thread, we wouldn't need to be explaining this every other page.
Monopolus
???

Postby kidclef » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:04 am

Monopolus wrote:
vorelectric wrote:

If others actually bothered to read the earlier posts in this thread, we wouldn't need to be explaining this every other page.

Another shot!
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby Dark_phoenix » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:24 am

It might be worth going back to see how many shots a new guy needs to take... :roll:
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:00 pm

I'll take a few shots, just need to get my gun...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kidclef » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:36 am

Evilpancake wrote:I'll take a few shots, just need to get my gun...

Oh geez, quick! Someone stop him before it's too late! :freaked:
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:05 am

Evilpancake wrote:I'll take a few shots, just need to get my gun...

I'll set up the targets... What kind do you want, fish, deer, bird or classic.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorelectric » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:01 am

What the heck is happening in this thread? When did guns become a topic?
vorelectric
Participator

Postby eleventh » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:54 am

Right about now I think.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:49 am

It's simple, people misinterpret taking a shot, and I'm trying to go along with it.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:30 pm

VoreNut wrote:It's simple, people misinterpret taking a shot, and I'm trying to go along with it.

no, yesterday was friday
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Come Tomorrow, Today will be Yesterday...
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gravifan89 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:14 am

Posting here for multiple reasons. First, I want to be able to find this later, and this is the easiest way to do that. Second, I like the concept of the game, but I can't tell if the "demo" I got has content I can't find. I start in a hallway and can talk to all the ladies (except the mystery lady), and if I try to talk to the bust in the bunny-girl's room, it triggers a Vore scene where she eats me as a "Magic Trick" for several other ladies. I can't do anything else.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RumiBelly » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:29 am

inb4 "takes a shot"
If you read any of the posts here most of them are people thinking that the demo is a partial release rather than proof of concept, people explaining the demo is only what you mentioned and was actually supposed to have less than it does, or the drinking game for when people don't read the posts.
Also who needs shots? *chugs a jug of moonshine*
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby gravifan89 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:24 pm

radiogenicvore wrote:inb4 "takes a shot"
If you read any of the posts here most of them are people thinking that the demo is a partial release rather than proof of concept, people explaining the demo is only what you mentioned and was actually supposed to have less than it does, or the drinking game for when people don't read the posts.
Also who needs shots? *chugs a jug of moonshine*

I figured, but I was mostly just posting so I could find the thread more easily later and decided to actually put something in the post other than "RANDOM POST!" or some shit.
Going on vacation from the 2nd of August (2012) to the 17th of August (2012). Will not be online during this time.
gravifan89
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:40 pm

I might consider putting something in the front page that explains how its a proof of concept if this continues. I might just consider putting down the demo altogether. Most people seem to get the gist to the game anyway.

Also, blegh! I hate it when I redo sprites that I thought I haven't done before. I will probably try to get a stream up today and get some work done on the game and draw a little as well.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kenny316 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:30 pm

yay, stream time is fun time.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:21 pm

dokudoku wrote:I might consider putting something in the front page that explains how its a proof of concept if this continues. I might just consider putting down the demo altogether. Most people seem to get the gist to the game anyway.

Also, blegh! I hate it when I redo sprites that I thought I haven't done before. I will probably try to get a stream up today and get some work done on the game and draw a little as well.

Nah keep it how it is, it's funny to see the same 'DURR WHAT DO I DO GUYS' post every 3 days.
Monopolus
???

Postby Bright » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:56 am

I wouldn't mind paying 5$ for the game when it is completed.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game