To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby dokudoku » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:18 am

OK so stream is done and I suppose with no one really seeming to care one way or the other about how I announce the streams, I will go with option 1.

So the next streams for this week will be on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. By default all streams will start at around the same time (8:00 PM mountain time) but can change depending on my free time and situation.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:56 am

So the next streams for this week will be on Tuesday, Wednesday, maybe Thrusday, and Sunday. By default all streams will start at around the same time (8:00 PM mountain time) but can change depending on my free time and situation.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:11 am

So is there any horizon for this game?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:37 am

Terrafox wrote:So is there any horizon for this game?

dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cilis » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:50 am

Just dont die before it's published :( Lol, it's like being afraid of game of thrones never having an ending.
Cilis
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Sorry for the late update on the next stream times. It is pretty obvious that a stream today will not happen.ys I am going to try to keep a schedule, so I will have streams on the following days from now on:
Tuesday
Thursday
Friday (maybe)
Sunday

Fridays will be days where I will make drawing a priority, thus making it a commission stream. Any other day will be dependant on how I feel and if I get time for it.

By default all streams will start at around the same time (8:00 PM mountain time) but can change depending on my free time and situation.

As for developmental updates, I am about 75% done with spriting. I will need to make slight alterations to the scenes to account for the opposite gender, but that will be relatively easy to do.

I am still taking short stories for the game's library, so feel free to PM me a submission should you want to see your stories in the game.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:32 pm

If that schedule is the same for next week, that's perfect, cuz I get off for my class earlier the same day for tues & thurs lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Update to Thursday's (today) stream:
The stream is postponed and will either commence at 9:30 pm (mountain time) or canceled entirely. If there's no post on my channel concerning the stream by then, then the stream can be assumed to be canceled for today.

My apologies in advanced. I blame college semesters and sudden loads that come without warning. >>
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:12 pm

dokudoku wrote:Update to Thursday's (today) stream:
The stream is postponed and will either commence at 9:30 pm (mountain time) or canceled entirely. If there's no post on my channel concerning the stream by then, then the stream can be assumed to be canceled for today.

My apologies in advanced. I blame college semesters and sudden loads that come without warning. >>

I stopped my stream early for yours just to be delayed/canceled!?!?!? :evil:
lol jkjk
I stopped cuz I was getting a cramp lol

Yeah, college can be a bitch....
Hope you can stream today! ^^;
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby meltman » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:58 pm

how do you progress in the game? all i can do is skip time of day, start up the first conversations with the girls, and be in the magic bunny girl show.
meltman
New to the forum

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:08 pm

meltman wrote:how do you progress in the game? all i can do is skip time of day, start up the first conversations with the girls, and be in the magic bunny girl show.

It's just a demo currently!
Y U NO READ THAT?! lol
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby meltman » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:23 pm

i did but i didnt know there wasnt anymore D:
meltman
New to the forum

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:26 pm

meltman wrote:i did but i didnt know there wasnt anymore D:

He even said that that's all there is in the demo/teaser :L
Although the magic show was an unintentional leak lol xD
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:13 am

Right, so I faced an internet hiccup in my area. so i decided to end the stream when it happened. I really need to talk to my internet service provider... >>
Either way, stream times are going to be same days and same time. I think it fits well with my schedule plus or minus the off day. I will post again in case anyone forgot/is too lazy to look back up X3
Tuesday
Thursday
Friday (maybe)
Sunday
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:39 am

Question, have you given the idea of adding outside picture to enhance the visual action of the vore like what Mysta did with his projects?
The pics he did don't look that hard to make ether, just layered pics.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:46 am

Terrafox wrote:Question, have you given the idea of adding outside picture to enhance the visual action of the vore like what Mysta did with his projects?

I have thought of that, but I am not talented enough in photo manipulation to give a proper picture that I can be satisfied with and proudly show in my game. I would want consistency in picture and visual quality, which is mainly why I have strayed away from layering outside pictures. I did consider it actually, but I wanted this game to be the my most legit work and didn't want to risk lowering consistency with too many outside pics.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:05 am

dokudoku wrote:
Terrafox wrote:Question, have you given the idea of adding outside picture to enhance the visual action of the vore like what Mysta did with his projects?

I have thought of that, but I am not talented enough in photo manipulation to give a proper picture that I can be satisfied with and proudly show in my game. I would want consistency in picture and visual quality, which is mainly why I have strayed away from layering outside pictures. I did consider it actually, but I wanted this game to be the my most legit work and didn't want to risk lowering consistency with too many outside pics.

Well I'm not half bad with Photoshopping pics if you like some help.
Also are there random ladies out there that have no real story and are just out there for vore fun?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:13 am

No offense to Mysta, but I kind of hope Doku doesn't do this. I admit I wasn't a big fan of his games, but stuff like that is part of the reason. Especially since he didn't maintain a consistent look with any of it.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Terrafox wrote:Well I'm not half bad with Photoshopping pics if you like some help.
Also are there random ladies out there that have no real story and are just out there for vore fun?

Sounds like a plan if I ever need that kind of help. I will be sure to hit you up if I need a good photoshopper. Thanks for the offer. ^^
And to answer your question, yes there will be a sort of backstory to the girls once you get to know them better. I won't give away any spoilers, but usually you'll learn who they are, what their pasts are and why they have taken residence up in the house.

Schpadoinkle wrote:No offense to Mysta, but I kind of hope Doku doesn't do this. I admit I wasn't a big fan of his games, but stuff like that is part of the reason. Especially since he didn't maintain a consistent look with any of it.

Mysta's games are excellent in their own right, I won't say his approach to vore scenes are any more or less effective than mine are. They're just different. That being said, I want to keep my own unique style and approach to art and vore scenes in the game.

Also an announcement for the streams. I have found my time is being stretched rather thin nowadays, so rather than keep to a schedule, I'll just stream when I have the opportunity. To keep a semi consistent habit though, a good rule of thumb is if I do not stream by 9:30 pm (mountain time) then chances are good I won't be streaming that night.

Fridays will still be reserved for commission nights and the weekend will be a mix between drawing and spriting and any other silly nonsense I can come up with.

Lastly, in case anyone wants to know, the scenes for the girls are getting close to done. Once I have all the sprites for the vore scenes done, I'll be about 85% done with the game with the remaining dialogue and scene mapping being the final bit of work I need to do.

So that I don't jinx it, I won't give you a release date, but I will say expect this game to come out soon. :3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:09 pm

This is probably one of my most anticipated games for 2014... lol
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game