To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby VoreNut » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Don't worry, I've been using the shots to give trolls alcohol poisoning.
*Thump*
What a lightweight.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eleventh » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:39 pm

Ethanol does not really belong in tranquilizer rounds.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Bleckers » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:59 am

Long time lurker, just wanted to say thanks for the constant status updates! It makes me happy when I can look at cool projects like this and know its devolopment is alive and strong.
Bleckers
Been posting for a bit

Postby dokudoku » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:34 am

Monopolus wrote:Hey Doku, if you say you're bad at pacing yourself, would you be able to post here every week or so with your current progress?

I think it'd help somewhat...plus, I'd love to know when this game will be done :D

It might, but on certain weeks I don't do diddly squat, and it's embarassing to say "hi guys... so... I did nothing today. X3"

But that actually might be the motivation I need to get this shit done... so ok. Henceforth I'll give you all an update once a week on Sunday.

VoreNut wrote:You know... If you get Rosa to like you enough, you could make it so that she could start giving you shrinking potions that can be used for special interactions with the other characters. Whaddaya think?

That's already in the plan. so don't worry I gotcha covered. :3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:36 pm

dokudoku wrote:
Monopolus wrote:Hey Doku, if you say you're bad at pacing yourself, would you be able to post here every week or so with your current progress?

I think it'd help somewhat...plus, I'd love to know when this game will be done :D

It might, but on certain weeks I don't do diddly squat, and it's embarassing to say "hi guys... so... I did nothing today. X3"

But that actually might be the motivation I need to get this shit done... so ok. Henceforth I'll give you all an update once a week on Sunday.

Well yeah, that's what I meant; it would prevent you from guilt-tripping yourself, so you'd be able to work on it more. And thanks, of course. :3
Monopolus
???

Postby moosecowboy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Funny thing.. I only just found out about this thread and game yesterday.... and I just have the strangest urge to ask about a demo and preview of it.. It's the oddest thing... Something is just calling out to me and urging me to ask about it.. I can't seem to explain it...

/But on the plus side, finding out about it now means I don't have to wait as long as everybody else.
moosecowboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monopolus » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:57 pm

moosecowboy wrote:Funny thing.. I only just found out about this thread and game yesterday.... and I just have the strangest urge to ask about a demo and preview of it.. It's the oddest thing... Something is just calling out to me and urging me to ask about it.. I can't seem to explain it...

/But on the plus side, finding out about it now means I don't have to wait as long as everybody else.

You did read it, right? The original post? There's a demo there.

You didn't read it.
Monopolus
???

Postby oEclipseo » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:42 am

PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME! I'VE WAITED SO LONG! I NEED IT!
oEclipseo
New to the forum

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:32 am

Here's the funny thing...

I don't actually see anything funny.

Except the fact that people are so impatient about wanting to get the full entire game.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:34 pm

Alright, so Sunday is update time:
Today has been slow, but Rosa's scenes are being wrapped up after a confusion with me and the other person who has agreed to help. The bulk of her scenes' varity will be in sex. Most of you all will know why that is the case, but I won't spoil anything. X3

Either way that is all I have for today, see you all next week.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:17 pm

dokudoku wrote:Alright, so Sunday is update time:
Today has been slow, but Rosa's scenes are being wrapped up after a confusion with me and the other person who has agreed to help. The bulk of her scenes' varity will be in sex. Most of you all will know why that is the case, but I won't spoil anything. X3

Either way that is all I have for today, see you all next week.

Thanks for the update :D
Monopolus
???

Postby VoreNut » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:57 am

All aboard the hy- *CRASH*
I blame dokudoku for causing the hype train to derail. Went too fast...
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:49 pm

I'm having trouble opening the game. It's telling me that "RGSS102E.dll" Could not be found. I got that file off the web and tried again, But I got the same thing RGSS102E.dll could not be found. Is there an update I missed? can someone show me one that works?
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Postby hernextmeal » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Ryu wrote:I'm having trouble opening the game. It's telling me that "RGSS102E.dll" Could not be found. I got that file off the web and tried again, But I got the same thing RGSS102E.dll could not be found. Is there an update I missed? can someone show me one that works?

You need to install the RTP.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... you-rtp-xp
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Thanks for the help!! =^_^=
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKabal777 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Yo Doku, do you have a link to the stream on which you will show progress of the stream, or is not to be streamed to prevent leaking of spoilers?

Just need a little confirmination, but don't worry, I am still waiting on the game, not much is yet revealed and I'd be looking for more out of the game, but only if news could come further.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:07 pm

I'm not sure if i'm the only one But I can't "sleep" in the game and I can't "leave", I can't go into my own room as well (at least I think i have a room, am I just dumb and I don't know how to play the game?), also not sure if it is a glitch or not. but if you touch the bust in the bunny girl's room, she will put on a show, but now there are 2 of you and the bunny girl. one's on stage doing the Magic show and the other two just standing in the room.
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:21 pm

By now everyone must know the drill... *pours shots*
eleventh
Participator

Postby Michael Palic » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:58 pm

What I've gathered; now shut the fuck up. You're about to ask what to do, where's the full version? Read this shit first.

Positives
+ You can talk to girls
+ You can look at girls
+ You can fast forward time on clocks
+ Click on bust in bunny girl's room for a vore sequence

Negatives/Reality
- If you skip to night, you can't just sleep and make it morning
- You can't pick up gifts
- Only has a demo right now
- Demo is a demo, it's short and sweet

Helpful shit comes about halfway down on page 26. For anybody who didn't want to look through 160 posts of people taking shots for the lols about how you didn't just look through 160 posts for a bit of help and how they think they're so fucking funny and clever. Bottom line; it's a demo, you can click on a bust in the bunny girl's room. Short vore sequence will occur, there's nothing else for you.

P.S. IMHO; go fap on the chat or to pictures/stories/videos. Wait until the full release is ... released, then fap to that too. When will it be released? I don't fucking know, just read the very first page every day until you see a link to the full release. Now bugger off, I've got shit to fap to, it's hard to rant with one hand.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:21 am

Huh, I was going to mention that it mentions that it's basically a concept demo on the first page, but apparently it doesn't. If anything, the teaser pictures heavily imply there is more to the demo than there actually is. The first ten pages of this thread are people asking for specific content, arguing about said content, talking about the characters, asking questions, and badgering dokudoku until he eventually caves and releases a simple demo. This snippet is in his original post regarding the demo:
dokudoku wrote:There is no vore, and no sex and you wont be able to do much outside of exploring the hall ways and talking to the girls in their rooms.

The shots running joke is around a quarter of the thread by now, and someone has infallibly posted something to the effect after every comment about the brevity of the demo (after someone started the whole thing.) In my defense, I was pretty tired at the time of that post though >.> .
eleventh
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game