To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby Kligor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:42 am

I cant use it. I open it up and I get this error
RGSS102E.dll cannot be found.
How do I fix this?
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelectric » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:15 am

dokudoku wrote:Did I just hear a want for an update? :3

*magical wish fairy flicks her wand and sprinkles news for everyone!*

Anyway, update... so lets see here, our Royal, Isabelle is now done with her dialogue which means Kat and Sachi are the only ones left to write dialogue with. Yay.

There was a delay in development since I found a few bugs in my original job/stat system, so I gutted it and changed it to be a little simpler. Really my biggest fear with the stat system is that I am going to make it too easy to max out your character's stats and make the whole game seem like a cake walk and "beaten" in like an hour after 15 minutes of repetitive clicking. On the other end I hate to make a game where it takes hours upon hours just to enjoy extra content in the game and start progressing through the dating sim... maybe I'll have a beta tester or two test that out... when the game's close to completion.

Anyway since I am here lets ask a few questions/discussions to keep things interesting:
1.Would you rather have drawn CGs for the sex/vore scenes in the game, or would you rather have animated sprites? (Please note this is a general question and wont dictate whether or not there will be drawn out vore scenes.)

2. Most of the features I have given are pretty much set in stone, but hopefully in the future I will make another vore dating sim like this one. In terms of future projects and even your initial thoughts on this one, what features of a vore dating sim have you always wanted to see or hope to not see?

3. If you had to pick just one, which of the following would be the most important feature to a vore dating sim: the vore, the characters, the story, the sex or the consistency of the whole game?

4. What are you most excited to see in the game?

Oh boy! I've been wanting to comment on here for AGES and now I can!

Well...let's see...questions to answer...well...

1. It doesn't really matter to me as long as the scene isn't "You get eaten and that's it the end". I doubt you would do that though considering all of the work you're putting into this

2. I've never played or seen a vore dating sim before....so....I guess I'll say, feature wise, a "Choose" gender option

3. Just...one? Hmm...well I'd have to say the story since that's the most important part, in my opinion, of any game. Without it, then this game would just be like any other in the goal of just being eaten. Granted, that's technically still the goal here, but a good story would make it more invigorating, more interesting and, overall more........um.....sensual....to the final vore scene with each character......if I can say that here....

Anyway....story. Totally important.

And 4. I'm more excited about meeting these characters here. I would love to get to know them, especially that "Mystery Girl"!
Last edited by vorelectric on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:25 am

1. As much as I like art, there's just something sexy about animated sprites for vore scenes. Like in that Vore Night game.

2. A choose gender option would be nice, yes. I love player vore, but I don't like male predators. A herm option would be nice too. Also NPC preys. Wanna plump my girls up. :3

3. For a dating sim, characters are most important. But since vore is involved that has to be good as well.

4. That Mystery Girl is a good reason. Although after seeing that "easter egg" in the demo, I'm excited to see what the other vore scenes are like.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Camlio420 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:33 am

I'm gonna go ahead and do the reasons thing because it's fun and a list and everyone loves list, that's like... a fact now.

1: Sprites or Art?: Sprites 100%. Yes I know artwork is nice but, it lacks the... how do I say, feeling of involvement with the scene. That's actually why I liked Vore Night so much... damn I wish someone would continue that game.

2: Feature I'd like?: Something that adds re-playability and an achievement feeling all at once like an unlockable mode where one goes through the game as another character or plays it from one of the other character perspectives with different potential outcomes. Unlockable stuff is always good.

3: What is the most important part of a Vore Dating Sim? (Choose only one): Well that's bullshit because you can't pick just one. There has to be two important parts at least. Characters, and Vore which I'll explain the reason why I say these.

3A: Characters: Character interaction is the main focus of a Dating sim, if they don't interact well or have the personality of a block of lumber, (No offense to any dryads or trents in the audience I mean like no personality people.) then you won't want to pursue them and get to your end goal of either doing (Ithink?) or Dining (Again I think?) on them. Because nobody likes hitting on (or eating) a cardboard cutout. (Once more I think? Some people would like that.)

3B: Vore: Well this is obvious, without this it'd just be another dating sim?

3C: (Whole nother thing a.k.a. My final thought on this topic) If I do have to pick just one it'd be consistency, because if one part of the game sucks ass hard enough there is a potential to make the whole rest of the game suck. (Looking at you Mass Effect 3 original ending... apparently)

4: Something I'm looking forward to in the game?: Not even gonna lie, I just want to see how the characters interact... not even that pumped for the vore, I just want to see the game done and be great so I can pat it's creator on the back and go good job mate, you done made something impressive
Last edited by Camlio420 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby Themastermushroom » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:50 am

Well is time to tell the my suggestion like you say in this game

1.I love to see animated Sprite and i love if have it or not, this is a good game.

2. In the more future game like this type of game.

3. I want to see a vore scene, with have the posibility to controll the vore character and then choise the main character destiny.

4. I'am very excited to see this game, i really love to see a huge belly dance or a interactive use of items to escape inside a belly.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Kligor wrote:I cant use it. I open it up and I get this error
RGSS102E.dll cannot be found.
How do I fix this?

did you install the The RTP program?
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheMystique » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:04 am

Hooray, updates make everyone feel warmer inside.
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Postby kidclef » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:43 am

I don't think I can hold out much longer! I want this game SO. VERY. BAD!!! :freaked:
I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:49 am

kidclef wrote:I don't think I can hold out much longer! I want this game SO. VERY. BAD!!! :freaked:

You are not alone... >.>
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:08 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
kidclef wrote:I don't think I can hold out much longer! I want this game SO. VERY. BAD!!! :freaked:

You are not alone... >.>
For real. Must have game...
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SarahTheCuteVixen » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 am

The beta is great, cannot wait for the full version
SarahTheCuteVixen
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrI » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:39 am

Any estimate on when a newer version will be available for download?
MrI
New to the forum

Postby DjConnorJ » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:26 pm

i cannot wait for this game now :D im telling you when its released i will spend all day indoors playing it to its full extent i loved the demo/beta even though you couldnt do much it just made you think of whats to come and makes you more excited for it
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby vorelectric » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:48 pm

What program do I use to open a .RAR file?

Because apparently I can't open it yet.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:21 pm

vorelectric wrote:What program do I use to open a .RAR file?

WinRAR or WinZIP.
Also is 7ZIP a good alternative.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorelectric » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:

WinRAR or WinZIP.

Didn't someone get a virus from downloading one of those before?
vorelectric
Participator

Postby BloodyMarie » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:19 pm

vorelectric wrote:
Lawrence Craft wrote:

WinRAR or WinZIP.

Didn't someone get a virus from downloading one of those before?

I believe you're referring to an incident on the last page with iZarc. WinRAR and 7zip are both safe and well known programs.
BloodyMarie
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelectric » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:12 pm

@BloodyMarie

You're right, and I got a 7zip to work on it. ^w^
vorelectric
Participator

Postby vorelectric » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Well....crap....

I opened it up just fine and it worked on another file perfectly, but I keep getting an error message.

I can open up the game, but if I try anything on the menu then it says:

"Unable to find file Audio/SE/001system01."

Any reason why?
vorelectric
Participator

Postby BloodyMarie » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:14 pm

vorelectric wrote:Well....crap....

I opened it up just fine and it worked on another file perfectly, but I keep getting an error message.

I can open up the game, but if I try anything on the menu then it says:

"Unable to find file Audio/SE/001system01."

Any reason why?

Not 100% certain, but that looks like one of the default RPG Maker files. You may want to check your RTP Installation.
BloodyMarie
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game