To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby dokudoku » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:24 pm

And update time!

Alright ya'll, so my time was spent doing that whole tech demo of the micro vore stuff, so that is what I will submit for now. I am iffy on if I should try doing a micro crush (foot) scene since it might be a bit hard to pull off with each lady having a different shoe on... unless they were all barefoot... Just me thinking out loud again. X3

Regardless, I'll have to do some drawing for micro unbirth. Sadly, I am not into UB, so I only hope I am able to do it justice when I get around to it.

As for the comments to the tech demo, it seems rather unanimous that the length of the intestines is fine. Though I will admit I would have liked more people giving feedback to it. A small sample size is hard to work with sometimes. Either way, it seems the most desired effect people want added to the micro vore scenes is more interaction and dialogue. I'll keep that in mind for when I incorporate the micro vore scenes into the game. Really, this was just a proof of concept for people to get a good feel as to what I had in mind, so don't expect me to be fixing anything in that demo any time soon.

Striker wrote:The lighting effect is a great idea to make the segment unique from standard intestine dungeons. I would however make the field of vision a bit wider, but gets dimmer based upon distance. Also for the vision to be based upon direction facing, not just a circle around the character. This can make the exploration last longer in short dungeons as players require altering direction methodically to get the desired results.

You might be on to something there, Striker. Lighting effects are hard to get down right since people usually have their own personal preferences on how it should be executed. I personally didn't want to give the player too wide a field of vision since I wanted to make the environment they were in feel more restricted and compacted. I might borrow that field of vision direction idea from you though. Maybe have the direction you are facing be the most visible while the rest is a dim circle surrounding the player. I'll see how that works when I get to fine tuning the stomach dungeon. :-D

Anyway, that's all I got for now. See you guys next post.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:09 am

dokudoku wrote:Regardless, I'll have to do some drawing for micro unbirth. Sadly, I am not into UB, so I only hope I am able to do it justice when I get around to it.

No problem doku, I believe in you. 8)
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Striker » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Looking forward to testing whatever content update comes next. If there is a specific area that needs serious testing feel free to provide me with save data and assign me test cases. I drudge around here regularly, and don't mind writing up a few bug reports for Devs that are dedicated. Best to utilize the resources at you disposal as often as you can.
Striker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cilis » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:57 pm

On the unbirth thing, maybe it could be a method of having your gender changed?

Like Rosa (I think it is? The witch?) basically has all those fortune reading outcomes. Impregnation, endo, gender change, all those fortune telling options would combine nicely to have something like unbirth, rapid pregnancy and delivery as a daughter or delivery as a son.
Cilis
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:55 am

Cilis wrote:On the unbirth thing, maybe it could be a method of having your gender changed?

Like Rosa (I think it is? The witch?) basically has all those fortune reading outcomes. Impregnation, endo, gender change, all those fortune telling options would combine nicely to have something like unbirth, rapid pregnancy and delivery as a daughter or delivery as a son.

Somewhat, that's a good option, that should be added to the game.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Godeater » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:57 am

First of great start to the game love many different aspect of it but I have encountered some issues or what i believe are issues.

See spoiler for issues I found while playing and plot spoiler point I have question about

Spoiler: show
Isabelle keeps draining me to death no matter what i do I have all the skills max she got a 100 affection but it changes nothing she still kills me . Is this suppose to happen or is this an error?

Another issue i have found with Isabelle is I figure out she was succubus (Sorry saw this coming a mile away not complaining love it but super obvious.) And she transformed and didn't kill me. But every time i ask her to transform she states she not a dog come back at night but nothing still repeats same response tried every night nothing can this be fixed? Also when once the transformation done the day show it advances I.E day to night in the room but once i leave it goes back to same time as I entered I.e night to day.

There also a infinite loop about why you out late at night to spy on girl boob I kept netting a +2 each time.

On a final note about Isabelle is she able to be eaten/vored I would very much like to see this happen because i have tried everything but can seem to eat her.

Having sex with Rosa leaves her nude portrait up till you speak to someone. Also she keeps stating in her fortune telling that I am unhappy with my gender no matter the combination i choice.

The a moment out side in the hall Rosa claims she made some potion but refuses to let me try them no matter what is that meant to happen?

Sachi I cant seem to get anywhere with her no sex no me eating her is that all have these been added in yet or to be added?

Lory the bunny girl there an issue with the sex scene where it wont progress to you change speed or position but if you talk to her out side the room and other/suggest going and have fun you transport to her room but are stuck in the position and loops the conversation with no way out.

IS the mystery girl in the current version I only want to know if I have missed her?

When I was learning the cooking skill the time of day never changes till i leave the room but the characters do still appear and disappear like they are meant to be in those rooms.

When i mastered the endurance skill it claimed that I mastered the charisma skill I dont know if this is what preventing anything progression with the Succubus or if it just simply a typo.

I know you can't post on the discussion the answer to most of these as they are spoilers but could you PM or something with the answers?

I was wondering you had any intention of adding anything like the following;

-Herms or ability to choice/become and stay female for a different perspective.

-Other types of vore such as cock vore, breast vore, (I know Unbirthing been mentioned, and I have seen one scene of AV) Non fatal, The ability to regurgitate as I just want to walk around with a full belly and then let them out or let them out the next day

-Longer digestion sections i find they are quiet short maybe have an extended option.

-Will there be romance. I know that this seem silly as it a dating sim but so far it just heartless preds.

-Multiple partners/orgy like having a threesome or more that may result in you and the other girls being eaten or just a great sex scene

-Having the girl eat each other either by you manipulating them into attacking each other, or jealous, special event type. If it was based on chance instead of simple because you have asked Isabelle to eat Lory doesn't mean she will always succeeded Lory may simple get the upper hand and eat Isabelle instead.

Again great game can't wait for the next version/full version!
Godeater
Somewhat familiar

Postby dokudoku » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:47 pm

ACK! How could I forget to update this?!

Well, better late than never I suppose. So I spent most of my time planning things out for the game as opposed to actually doing things, and my reason for that is because I see a few small hurdles with some of the game mechanics in the micro scenes. Put short, its not going to be easy panning out a micro scene (UB AV and foot crush included) without serious work. I suppose I just need to bite the bullet and get right into drawing and such. A pain, yes, but I guess its all a labor of love. :3

Cilis wrote:On the unbirth thing, maybe it could be a method of having your gender changed?

I already have a gender change mechanic that wasn't fully complete when the demo first came out. It's a lot of work to make each individual vore/sex scene with every girl have a second sprite set involving a female main character. So believe me when I say, I have the mechanics for gender swapping down... I just don't have enough spite work to utilize it. X3

Striker wrote:Looking forward to testing whatever content update comes next. If there is a specific area that needs serious testing feel free to provide me with save data and assign me test cases. I drudge around here regularly, and don't mind writing up a few bug reports for Devs that are dedicated. Best to utilize the resources at you disposal as often as you can.

Thank you for the words of encouragement! I will take whatever resources are available, but I have found it easier to rely on myself and a couple other people since I've had a lot of bad experience with co-oping big projects like this. Regardless I still have the door wide open to programmers, writers and spriters to help out with the game.

Also to Godeater, thank you for the extensive report, I'll get to work on the easy-to-fix bugs. To answer some of the other more conceptual errors you found, I will post them in a spoiler here since they are related to the concepts and are only minor spoilers to anyone who hasn't played the game yet. For future references though, please put any spoiler-worthy questions and comments in the demo thread. That's why its there. :-D

Anyway, to answer your spoiler questions:
Isabelle keeps draining me to death no matter what i do I have all the skills max she got a 100 affection but it changes nothing she still kills me . Is this suppose to happen or is this an error?

If you are referring to when she reveals herself to be a succubus, then the drain scene that occurs from that is a death animation much like a vore scene. The only way to avoid being drained, is to back out. No amount of affection points will affect that outcome since you are still at friendship level with her according to her mechanics.

And yes, her not turning into a succubus at night is me just not programming it into the game yet. Its a lot of work for me to add a whole new set of dialogue for her with a new icon based on time and whether or not she has reveled herself or not. Put short, was too lazy to add it. X3

On a final note about Isabelle is she able to be eaten/vored I would very much like to see this happen because i have tried everything but can seem to eat her.

No, she cannot be eaten. You're actually not the first one to request this though. XD

There also a infinite loop about why you out late at night to spy on girl boob I kept netting a +2 each time.

Not quite sure I understand. What do you mean?

The a moment out side in the hall Rosa claims she made some potion but refuses to let me try them no matter what is that meant to happen?

Yes, I couldn't find any scene that would fit with it without adding a whole 2 days wort of work and testing. So I simply made it a dead end.

IS the mystery girl in the current version I only want to know if I have missed her?

She is the white haired maid that appears in the house in the afternoon.

Sachi I cant seem to get anywhere with her no sex no me eating her is that all have these been added in yet or to be added?

Sachi doesn't have any sex scenes programmed into the game much like Kat. Those are to come later. She, like Isabelle is also programmed to not be eaten and doesn't have any intended prey scenes. Again, you're not the first person to want to eat her. X3

Now to answer you other questions:
-Herms or ability to choice/become and stay female for a different perspective.

One character can temporarily become a herm. You can transform into a female, but that is to come later as I haven't programmed it into the game yet.

-Other types of vore such as cock vore, breast vore, (I know Unbirthing been mentioned, and I have seen one scene of AV) Non fatal, The ability to regurgitate as I just want to walk around with a full belly and then let them out or let them out the next day

Micro cock vore is planned as with breast vore. I haven't exactly programmed nonfatal vore into the game when you are pred, but I might do so since there seems to be a rather high demand for it.

-Longer digestion sections I find they are quiet short maybe have an extended option.

I will see if I can extend the digestion scenes. I will say it is a bit difficult to animate and program, so forgive me if this ends up being more an empty thought that anything else. >>

-Will there be romance. I know that this seem silly as it a dating sim but so far it just heartless preds.

You mean willing vore under the context of romance? I think I had a couple of those planned with one or two of the girls. To call them heartless at the moment though is a little harsh. I like to see it as teasing, but I guess that's all perspective. X3

-Multiple partners/orgy like having a threesome or more that may result in you and the other girls being eaten or just a great sex scene

Thought of this at one point, couldn't do it because it was too much work. when I finish the game entirely, I might add onto it and include this kind of option.

-Having the girl eat each other either by you manipulating them into attacking each other, or jealous, special event type. If it was based on chance instead of simple because you have asked Isabelle to eat Lory doesn't mean she will always succeeded Lory may simple get the upper hand and eat Isabelle instead.

Again, I thought of this as well, but I wanted to keep things simple for the full release. After I make the full game, I will consider doing something like this. I actually get this question/request more than you might imagine. XD

That should be it from me at the moment. Feel free to continue in the discussion. it helps motivate my lazy ass anyway. Later!
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bowser64ify » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:51 pm

dokudoku wrote:Hello one and all,
For those of you who don't know this eka's so-and-so, I am dokudoku. Some of you may know me for my art, and some for my game demos with RPG Maker XP. If this is your first time seeing something from me, then thank you for visiting this topic and finally being able to meet you.

I am posting this topic to discuss and announce a new upcoming game that I have been working on this year, the game shall be titled, "To A Girls Heart". Any news, questions, updates and discussions shall be posted here before the game is officially released.

Description:
As mentioned in the title, the game is a vore dating sim. In the game, you will be a man in a house with 5 unique bachelorettes that you can interact and form relationships with. Through interacting you can initiate scenes with the girls depending on your relationship level with them and your choice of conversation. Each girl will offer a unique ending should you decide to take your relationship with them to the next level.

Progress and Notes:
As of today, about 85% of the game has been finished, animations and dialogue for the game is what is left before fitting all the pieces of what I have worked on. Once that is done, I will go into a more solid release date for everyone.

Topic of Discussion:
Old Topics
The vore content has been planned out to a certain extent, but as time goes on, different content and types of vore might be added to or subtracted from the game.
Guaranteed types of vore will include:
oOral vore
oSame Size vore
What kind of vore would you like to see in the game, and in what detail?

Which character are you most looking forward to? Do you have any plans for who you would like to court already or are you going to wait and decide when the game comes out?

Current Topic
A neat little feature I wanted to put into the game was to have a library with vore stories and other content written by the community. Being that I am done with the everything else in the library, I think now would be a good time to announce this.

You can write anything really, humor, horror, erotica, a short poem, a detailed vore scene, a fictional rule book to pred/prey etiquette, even a script to a fictional vore movie works. However there are some details and guidelines I will want you all to follow if you decide to write something.
1. Try to keep it short. you don't need to bother with introductions and focus more on a the highlights of your story. A good example would be:
"... As Suzy and Mark sat down together, they looked into each other's eyes and blushed knowing what was going to happen next. With a nervous gulp, Suzy asked mark if he was ready, he nodded and closed his eyes, Suzy chanting under her breath and casting a shrink spell on Mark. Everything happened so quick. Upon his reduction in size, Mark was gingerly plucked by Suzy and placed into her mouth where he would spend the rest of his life churning in her stomach."
2. Be as creative and unique as you like. Vore is encouraged but not needed.
3. I will be able to fit up 15-30 different stories depending on how many submissions I get. I will ask for the moment you all only submit 1 piece so that there is room for other people's submissions.
4. Try to make your submission as grammatically correct as you can. If you have trouble with English and writing, specify that you would like me to proof read and correct any spelling/grammar mistakes you might have over looked.

Demo download: The link to the game demo can be found in the following thread. Please do not post spoilers or questions regarding the demo and its game play in this thread!!!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43740

That should be all for now. Feel free to comment and question on whatever comes to mind

Happy discussing

I'm sorry ask but do to a mix of being lazy and not knowing where the link to the current download of this game is in this discussing thing here. Could you link me to the current version of this game please?
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby dokudoku » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:58 am

bowser64ify wrote:I'm sorry ask but do to a mix of being lazy and not knowing where the link to the current download of this game is in this discussing thing here. Could you link me to the current version of this game please?

This is the link you need to get to the topic that leads to the demo page.

Also update: No progress. I wanted to draw for a little and progress on the unbirth section has been slow. Made the map for it, but I'm not pleased with it. I'll try refining it to look better. That is all.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:32 pm

*Explodes into the thread* *Rather belatedly*

HOW DID I GET SO FAR BEHIND ON THIS, HOWWWWWWW
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Can't wait till the next update is ready doku... What to do while I wait... *Feeds Shadowlyger to harpy*
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:02 pm

dokudoku wrote:
bowser64ify wrote:I'm sorry ask but do to a mix of being lazy and not knowing where the link to the current download of this game is in this discussing thing here. Could you link me to the current version of this game please?

This is the link you need to get to the topic that leads to the demo page.

Also update: No progress. I wanted to draw for a little and progress on the unbirth section has been slow. Made the map for it, but I'm not pleased with it. I'll try refining it to look better. That is all.

you sound like the evil cat from cats vs dogs (i think thats the name of the movie).

amazing work on the game so far, i don't know if i'd be able to make anything about a fetish i don't even have, especially if it's a huge turnoff, i wish you good luck.

That is all.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:11 pm

I really got to update more punctually. X3

I took a break on the UB scene since I just am not sure exactly what to put for it and worked on dialogue and sprite work to keep me busy. UB always confused me, so I'll ask the people here who are unbrith fans to offer some pointers. I will need a few questions answered so I can get a good idea as to what a micro UB scene should include and end with:

1. Should UB even have "digestion" in it? That counts more toward vaginal vore, but from what I have experienced, soft UB tends to either end with the prey being let out, or becoming the pred's child via pregnancy. I'd like a few details to this concerning the scene so I know what to program in.
      1-a. What losing conditions would lead to "digestion"?
      1-b. Would different conditions lead to different forms of a game over? e.g. Staying too long
      1-c. What conditions would let you out of the womb? e.g. Moving around at certain points to produce and orgasm
      1-d. What different game overs would be possible? e.g. Absorbed into the womb vs becoming a fetus in the womb
    2. Dialogue with micro UB tends to be a bit harder to pull off for me... I have no idea why, maybe it's the fact it's hard to tease how someone is in your womb. Either way, what type of dialogue, if any, should accompany the UB scene and how should it be triggered?

3. Considering how the womb is a pretty small place (at least the stomach leads to the intestines), should I just have the womb, or should I include the vagina and the womb/cervix as well for added length? Would there be anything special that would distinguish the different parts?
Right now I really need suggestions, because (micro) UB is not my forte. If I don't really know what to do with it, I usually just end up tossing it out completely, which is the worst case scenario since I know there are plenty of people who like UB. Hopefully after I get feedback, I'll have a good idea as to where to go.

Thanks and see you next update.
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shiro117 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:15 pm

have you looked at the demo page thread lately?
shiro117
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:21 pm

dokudoku wrote:
    1. Should UB even have "digestion" in it? That counts more toward vaginal vore, but from what I have experienced, soft UB tends to either end with the prey being let out, or becoming the pred's child via pregnancy. I'd like a few details to this concerning the scene so I know what to program in.
      1-b. Would different conditions lead to different forms of a game over? e.g. Staying too long
      1-c. What conditions would let you out of the womb? e.g. Moving around at certain points to produce and orgasm
      1-d. What different game overs would be possible? e.g. Absorbed into the womb vs becoming a fetus in the womb
    2. Dialogue with micro UB tends to be a bit harder to pull off for me... I have no idea why, maybe it's the fact it's hard to tease how someone is in your womb. Either way, what type of dialogue, if any, should accompany the UB scene and how should it be triggered?

3. Considering how the womb is a pretty small place (at least the stomach leads to the intestines), should I just have the womb, or should I include the vagina and the womb/cervix as well for added length? Would there be anything special that would distinguish the different parts?
Right now I really need suggestions, because (micro) UB is not my forte. If I don't really know what to do with it, I usually just end up tossing it out completely, which is the worst case scenario since I know there are plenty of people who like UB. Hopefully after I get feedback, I'll have a good idea as to where to go.

1. I believe that ub could only lead to digestion/absorption if you piss off the host during the dialogue. For getting out, if she likes you or you poke at certain points, you can leave by asking her or inspecting them depending on the method that is available. As for game overs, absorption, regression, and simple imprisoning could all be game overs in the womb.
2. With dialogue, there could be a fair bit of innuendo and teasing how she enjoyed you a bit too much. She could even mention that she's considering making you live there or making you into her baby during dialogue.
3. I'd say include the lot, with a darker walls on the way through, a cervix from mashiro's exploration record or a similar game to be used, and light pink walls for the womb, with puddles that slow movement through both the vagina and womb.
Would this work?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Hmm, UB 'eh? There's a few camps regarding it, and really, there's no reason not to appeal to all of them. As with Oral, the situations vary as much as the participants, both pred and prey. I've written situations for regression(to infancy followed by a normal pregnancy/rebirth as host's child; past infancy to the point of fertilization, wherein the host may opt to change things about their new child, i.e. gender, race (become a catgirl/boy, naga, succubi/incubi to match new parent); past the point of fertilization, whereupon host may choose to splice her genes with her new child's for a 'true' pregnancy, or choose to NOT regrow the egg, and instead move it into an ovary with her other eggs), absorption (As per digestion, or melted down into an extra juicy orgasm), and full endo (trapped in the womb until she should chose release or a more final option). Each has it's appeal and variations therein; once in the womb, how much control does the pred have? Does her body take over? Is there a window of time where she can hold her body back before regression begins? Does she have full control and taunts her guest with gradual step by step regression? Additionally, there is no reason to limit yourself to Micro, the same suspension of disbelief that works for Oral and AV works for samesize UB.

1a. This depends on the situation, for a more predatory style, pred could order prey to pleasure her while in her vagina, if deemed unsatisfactory she may push them into her womb, for punishment. Alternatively, superlative success could force the prey into her womb as part of her earth shattering orgasm, after which scene plays out as per personality, apathy, teasing/punishment, unable to free prey due to cervix being forcibly closed, etc. For a mutual enjoyment scene, the latter case from above may work well.

1b. This plays more into the mutual choice category. If pred has little control of her womb, maybe she only has so long before her womb seals closed and regression begins. Maybe MC explores too deeply, wandering through her Fallopian tube and into an ovary, wherein they may be sucked into an egg upon touching it and absorbed. Maybe pred just decided that, while MC was there, she might as well have some fun and regress them. Whimsicality is part and parcel for many preds, particularly the playful sort who may be into UB in the first place.

1c. Maybe MC entered the womb for a specific purpose, and upon it's completion is released safely. Perhaps a predatory host has no intention to release MC, but through manipulation of sensitive areas forces an orgasm powerful enough to force MC's expulsion from the womb, pehaps riding a wave of lady juices to freedom (could be Active Time Events, could just be touching glowing spots, depends on the level of interactvity you want.). Maybe the host really just wanted to carry MC for a while, enjoy the motherly feeling without the strings attached that come with real motherhood. She may then release MC after a certain time, or if MC should simply ask it of her. Extension to this one, MC might instead ask to stay, or host may change her mind about her intentions and instead regress/absorb/keep MC inside.

1d. As I mentioned in the forst part here (I guess I could call it an abstract, this is quickly becoming a book of a post.) Game overs can be quite varied. Simply trapped for the foreseeable future, endo GO. Regressed to infancy i.e. day 0 newborn, and born again as host's child (likely same genes as originally here). Regressed to egg and beginning an otherwise normal pregnancy becoming host's 'true' child (host might make changes here, gender, race, etc). Regressed to an egg and moved into an ovary for long term storage, maybe reborn someday, maybe forgotten about. Outside of regression, and looking at the more final sort of ending; Breakdown and absorption into her womb, as per digestion. Reduced to cum and expelled in next orgasm, induced by the breakdown, or otherwise triggered.

2. Dialogue while in the womb is in fact quite difficult. The pred may want to tease the MC about being trapped, offer warning about staying too long, ask MC to find sensitive spots, etc. However an entirely viable option for a Micro UB setting is to cut out all dialogue whatsoever after entering the womb. This lends an air of mystery to the situation. "Does Host want me to pleasure her in here?" "Do I just sit and wait to be let out" "Oh no, the cervix is closed tight, will I ever get out?" "I wonder what those paths ahead lead to?" Maybe allow the player to see some of host's internal monologue, rather than attempt to incorporate MC into a dialogue. Perhaps reaction shots of host as MC touches upon sensitive areas.

3. As for other areas, you have a couple options, all of which depend pretty heavily on the size you choose to make MC. At super small sizes, you may allow for a full 'Mashiro' style exploration. This opens up the opportunity for MC to make a voyeuristic journey into pred, without her knowledge. Might have an external view of her nether lips, followed by a map of the vagina, capped off with her cervix, perhaps as a map all it's own. Inside her womb you might allow exploration into her Fallopian tubes and ovaries. At slightly larger size, you may have only vagina and womb maps with stimulation in the vagina prompting responses from the host. A bit larger yet, say about 3"-6" tall, you may have only the vaginal and womb as maps, but you may require quite a lot of stimulus for the cervix to open and allow passage. Might have the host use MC as a toy to achieve stimulation, or MC may do the work themselves. Upon entrance to womb in this situation, cervix might snap shut regardless of host's intentions, forcing MC to stimulate host to relax cervix again, or remain trapped, at host's mercy. In all of these formats you can differentiate the vagina and the womb in several ways. Use the more wavy, ridged tilesets for the vagina, include many stimulation points, and allow for more interaction and dialogue between MC and host, be it teasing, encouragement, satisfaction at MC's efforts, etc. In the womb maps, use softer edges, perhaps use more liquid tiles. Depending on the scene, may have tile damage effects in place in the womb, or a timer (shown or implied via monologue) to introduce either urgency or a sense of progress. As ambiance may include heartbeat BG in both, with womb being much the louder. Finally you may opt for same size, in which case, the same style you've done for same size oral would work, sprite art/animations with bulges that may or may not shrink down as per scene's requirements.

Hmm, I ended up writing quite a bit more on the topic than I had originally intended. I hope it is of use, Doku! I certainly realize the hardships inherent in writing outside your personal interests, and greatly appreciate the effort you are taking to go outside your typical comfort zone to provide a quality product. Best of luck to you, and carry on!

--Ere
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stevebat » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:19 pm

One thing I could add is a reverse umbilical cord option for digestion. just being broken down and absorbed for nutrients nom nom.
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cilis » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:04 pm

dokudoku wrote:I really got to update more punctually. X3

I took a break on the UB scene since I just am not sure exactly what to put for it and worked on dialogue and sprite work to keep me busy. UB always confused me, so I'll ask the people here who are unbrith fans to offer some pointers. I will need a few questions answered so I can get a good idea as to what a micro UB scene should include and end with:

Thanks and see you next update.

1. http://aryion.com/g4/view/313388 A good story that might help with the writing. It features a sentient feral/large dragoness and an anthro dragon doing permanent cum digestion. It captures a lot of the mood such a thing can play with.

In regards to digestion, I think that depends upon what the relationship might be, or if it was the fortune cards, for example, what the player choices were? Triggers? Well, the womb environment becomes more acidic for a short period of time after a woman becomes pregnant to burn out any harmful bacteria that it can.

Perhaps if the unbirth occurs some time after sex has been had and the NPC is 'pregnant' for the purpose of the story. The PC is trapped inside because the womb is sealed from pregnancy, because they were not let out quickly enough... it becomes "Too late" and they get melted/absorbed.

Another option? If you don't romance another NPC besides the one unbirthing you, it turns out the lonely NPC has been lesbian-dating your girlfriend behind your back. They want a child, but with no sperm, that's difficult. The result is you get turned into the child and it's a game over situation.

1-d.) Age regression. Absorption. Cum-digestion / orgasmic release. Cum-digestion / absorption. Gender change. Feature transformation. ((Cat ears on the player character, for example? Feature exchanging.)

I can also think of some dirty stuff to do with a cum-ified player. https://www.facebook.com/KaroshiMyriad/ ... 415174039/ I think it would hilarious if one of the NPCs had a fetish for special baked goods with special ingredients :D
Cilis
Participator

Postby Cilis » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 pm

Oh, additional trigger ideas.

-Cervix is the way out.
-Don't interact with an egg if one is present, otherwise, it basically blob vores/ assimilates you.
-If sex was had, you have to avoid the semen in the uterus or it triggers something.

Dialogue choices

-Say something positive, maybe the PC likes the taste or smell?
-Say something negative, maybe the PC dislikes the taste or smell?
-Say it's too cramped, get shrunken further/ regressed?
-Say she's a pervert because she's masturbating, the reaction could be positive or negative depending on the NPC personality. (Could arouse them further, or make them vengeful)

Unexpected twists

If you arouse the NPC further, maybe they'll go looking for another lover while you're still inside. Even if you're not digested into cum, you could be orgasmically flooded down the throat of one of the other girls.
Cilis
Participator

Postby Koseki » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:10 am

If you dont like unbirth dont do it. It is your game
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game