To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby mealerlord » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:10 pm

Please make a game guide :cry:
mealerlord
New to the forum

Postby dokudoku » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Ok! On time update!

This one I will keep short, but here's what I got so far:

You guys have been awesome to the Nth degree and have given me a bunch of ideas and inspiration to the UB scene. I think I got something down now, and have finished a prototype for the UB scene. I don't know if you all want a demo to it, but I'll be willing to give a demonstration to it if anyone wants to give feedback. X3

I am going to break from spritting for a little (I did a butt load and don't want to be burned out by it) and focus on dialogue now. There shouldn't be much left, but we'll see how much I can get done before I go back to wanting to sprite again.

That's all I have to say for now with that. Now to respond to specific questions/comments:
mealerlord wrote:Please make a game guide :cry:

Unfortunately I don't want to make one until a full version is released. Even then, I prefer to have the community do the guide stuff. I'm not very organized, so making a full on guide would be a nightmare for me. X3

shiro117 wrote:have you looked at the demo page thread lately?

Going to go to there after I finish typing up this. X3

Also to all who have made their comments and suggestions to the UB scene, thank you so very much! I got a lot of good feedback and know exactly what to shoot for with programming the scenes for the game! Lots of love and appreciation! ^^

Anyway, that should be all from me. See you all later on the next update!
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby notanonmously » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:44 pm

I cant find the mystery girl
notanonmously
New to the forum

Postby VoreNut » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:02 am

I think making a ub demo could come in handy for working out the kinks.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:07 pm

dokudoku wrote:You guys have been awesome to the Nth degree and have given me a bunch of ideas and inspiration to the UB scene. I think I got something down now, and have finished a prototype for the UB scene. I don't know if you all want a demo to it, but I'll be willing to give a demonstration to it if anyone wants to give feedback. X3

I would very much like to give feedback on an UB demo scene!
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby AuraDrak » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:42 pm

I say, for the micro vore scene, have a way to digest in her stomach or intestines, and have it show you traveling through her without imput from you.
AuraDrak
Been posting for a bit

Postby dokudoku » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:37 pm

blah blah blah, Sunday update, here's the demo to the micro UB. X3

https://www.mediafire.com/?1d71l8nzii1yxh5

https://mega.nz/#!lJsxCIZK!LooCL09tqgxk ... 4b5F9yAboc (alt link)

So yeah, feel free to comment and suggest what you like, don't like, what you would like to see in addition and if there is anything you could critique in general. I tried to take most of what you all said to mind and put my own twist on it. I'm not into UB, so forgive me if this isn't my best of work. I at least tried. >:T

Anyway this should suffice for now for my weekly report. If this is all ok, then I'll move onto work with other shtuff. Best of luck and happy gaming!X3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:44 pm

It's fairly good, and considering that you aren't big on it, it's quite respectable. I tip my hat to you sir... *Bows politely* The only criticism that I have is that there should still be a way out of the womb, you'd just have to work more for it than in the woman's vagina.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:24 am

Hmm, I really like the ambiance you made there, better than a lot of these scenes I've seen. As for the contents of the scene. I feel like that's a good level of dialogue and interaction between prey and pred for a UB scene. As an example of the style, I'd say this is quite encouraging.

With the amount of work you've put into micro, both vore and UB, I'd say it's a safe assumption that you intend for there to be more than one scene for each. I think this amount of content in each scene would feel just about right. If you want to explore other UB/Insertion scenarios you can have each scene contain a couple elements as per pred personality/player relationship.

A solid place to jump from, and quite honestly, after having seen the last two tech demos, I'm all the more excited to see the final product. The lead up to scenes like these is half the fun.

--Ere
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kirah » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:45 pm

notanonmously wrote:I cant find the mystery girl

The mystery girl is pretty obvious once you talk to her, but I'm not sure if she's actually implemented yet. She kinda blends in with the rest of the NPC's.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:47 pm

just tried the unbirth demo, only one complaint and that is the fact the vain was hard to spot. other then that is pretty good, though I am guessing that for the naga something like that would be longer on the path in and out.

Also some suggestions

1. A way out of the womb, if you do add something like this make it so it is hard or near impossible to do with out high strength.

2. add a G spot in the vaginal canal which would instantly pleasure the girl, this would have to be placed in a hidden way and be none obvous. If done right you can do something like having the player be sucked in or forced out by hitting it, causing different dialog and reactions. (like lets say the cat girl loving it, or teh naga having many that you have to hit to please her.)
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:04 pm

dokudoku wrote:blah blah blah, Sunday update, here's the demo to the micro UB. X3

Yesssssss, we approve of this.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:55 pm

Great feedback so far! So it looks like everything's pretty spot on, but could add a little more to the UB scene with a way out of the womb and maybe add a little more to the vagina if possible. Also I'll see if I can get the vein to be a little more clear. Maybe I'll just add a little more diameter to the line of sight... I'm just too lazy to go through the trial and error of getting it right. >>

Anyway, an update ahead of time, I am going to be visiting family for a couple weeks (maybe just one week depending on how things go), so I won't have an update for this sunday or next. I do know I want to put in a foot crush/foot close-up scene to tie the micro option together. I might very well include a "body exploration" scene, but that is something I won't even touch until I get the entire game done... just me thinking out loud again. X3

Anyway, I will see you all next update. Later! :3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Catch you when you have time doku. Lookin forward to what you have planned there.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:17 pm

I like it. I'm not very into micro but this was good for me all things considered. The only alteration I would make is that the vagina might be too long.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby shiro117 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:36 pm

New demo wise. I think there should be a post scene after the UB part. I wouldn't say its too long considering but will there be an outside escape put in?
shiro117
Been posting for a bit

Postby AuraDrak » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:12 pm

I would like to see an body exploration scene for Sachi the most. I've always liked Naga's, and she is my favorite by far.
AuraDrak
Been posting for a bit

Postby reptail2011 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:47 am

I'm into unbirth, I think it's better to have a few variants like:
1) Girl wants her boyfriend to "work" inside, if you find her G-spot, and she has orgasm you can go out or be unbirthed.
2) You try to go out before orgasm many times, she is both angry and aroused, she decided to put you deeper inside, and you are inside her uterus.
The feeling is so great to her that she decided the best way to leave you here to prevent any cheatings. It's not absorbtion, her uterus a new home for her boyfriend.
3) As alternative you can try to move in her fallopian tubes, find her ovaries and tickes them to make her orgasm, it's the most strong orgasm of her life, and she almost lose her mind from pleasure, you can go out. so main aim to make her come two times by ovaries.
4) Or you decided to live inside her uterus and make a home her, just leaving it for food and adventures on her control. :P
reptail2011
New to the forum

Postby gabristar2 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:33 am

a shrink scene and vore with sachi :gulp:
gabristar2
Been posting for a bit

Postby dokudoku » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:09 pm

FUUUUUCK ME! That was a long and busy hustle... >>

Anyway, sorry for being dead for that long. Family visits, holiday activities, applications and long over-due drawings have made my break away from this game longer than I had anticipated.

But yes, the dust has settled for now, so I will now be able to actually work on the game. I will take the suggestions to the Naga's vagina being longer, but that might be hard to pull off since... well I imagine male naga's don't have 12 inch dongs as a default. XD

Anyway, I'll update you all on Sunday and let you know whats up with progress. See you guys then!
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game