To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To a girl's heart- A Vore Dating Sim (discussion board)

Postby dokudoku » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:33 am

Damn, Sunday came way too fast... and it didn't even give me time to cum as well... stupid Sunday...

Anyway, I have had family over for the week, so I was unable to get to work and work on the game. I also had some art stuff to take care of, so any free time I had was spent on getting those out.

That's my update for this (technical) Sunday. See you all next post. X3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:11 am

Man I can only immagine what the title of this thread is gonna read like when the game is finnally done.

All the Pomp a 2 year development cycle with one teaser deserves, will be on display all at once.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dokudoku » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:35 am

Hear yee hear yee! Gather 'round boys and girls! Gather 'round! For I will tell you tale of magic, mystery and- I ONLY GOT ONE SPRITE DONE THIS WEEK! DX

Yeah, so there's no real excuse for me on that aspect other than being an utter lazy ass. but hey! one sprite's not so bad... right? OnO

Anyway, Imma gonna be working on some sprite work tonight so I can catch up on lost progress. I'd have a topic to discuss, but I am sure more of you just want this shit done rather than hear me blab on about things. I'll see you next post. X3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorelectric » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:17 am

dokudoku,

Oh it's fine mate. We all have those slow/lazy weeks. Some more than others in that regard (Referring to myself here), but hey, at least we TRY!

Take all the time you need from my perspective. Been waiting long enough to just be happy when there's an update! (Trust me, that's a good thing!)

PS: To anyone new who's not bothering to read through the entire thread for info, The demo is NOT a work in progress. (Just my attempt to alleviate any headaches... at least until the next page XD)
vorelectric
Participator

Postby oEclipseo » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:16 am

I've been waiting two years for this game. Even if you don't want to finish it, please release what you've completed.
oEclipseo
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:45 pm

is there anything to do in the game yet?
all i can do is walk around and talk to the girls.
game looks great anyways :P
nuggholio
Participator

Postby voresercher » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:05 pm

nuggholio wrote:is there anything to do in the game yet?

Welp. Since it hasn't been said yet... ANOTHER SHOT EVERYBODY!
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelectric » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:01 pm

vorelectric wrote:PS: To anyone new who's not bothering to read through the entire thread for info, The demo is NOT a work in progress. (Just my attempt to alleviate any headaches... at least until the next page XD)

Welp! So much for THAT attempt! *Takes shot*
vorelectric
Participator

Postby nuggholio » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:23 am

vorelectric wrote:
vorelectric wrote:PS: To anyone new who's not bothering to read through the entire thread for info, The demo is NOT a work in progress. (Just my attempt to alleviate any headaches... at least until the next page XD)

Welp! So much for THAT attempt! *Takes shot*

what i'm asking is if there is anything else to do and i'm just not seeing it.
because a lot of these RPG maker games don't really tell you where to go, and expect you to walk up to everything and click enter a few thousand times before you find the singular correct bookshelf in the library and such other things like that.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:35 am

Clearly nobody chooses to read every other post, so I'll for one last time be warning everyone else who can't be patient:

1. You can only view one secret vore scene with the bunny girl (sorry, no toilet or scat, if there is any eventually being implemented)
2. There may be a diary in the game and other available stats in every girls room available.
3. There is not very much in the preview available.

Doku seems to be very extremely slow and busy, either way, if you can't wait for further information, speak to him PM, maybe he'll offer more information. If not and you don't want to wait, then that's your problem.

I can wait, so it's better if you wait and find out for yourself, unless you rather be disrespectful, decrypt and hack into the project and find out everything
for yourself, then that's your problem, I'm not gonna hack it open and leak anything out, hence I consider it rude and disrespectful to go into someone's project they spend their hard fucking time upon building and look through every bit they choose not to open up.

The better option, SHUT UP AND WAIT!
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:34 am

The 'demo' was added mid page 12... Let's count how many shots we'd need to take..
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:37 am

KingKabal777 wrote:Clearly nobody chooses to read every other post, so I'll for one last time be warning everyone else who can't be patient:

1. You can only view one secret vore scene with the bunny girl (sorry, no toilet or scat, if there is any eventually being implemented)
2. There may be a diary in the game and other available stats in every girls room available.
3. There is not very much in the preview available.

Doku seems to be very extremely slow and busy, either way, if you can't wait for further information, speak to him PM, maybe he'll offer more information. If not and you don't want to wait, then that's your problem.

I can wait, so it's better if you wait and find out for yourself, unless you rather be disrespectful, decrypt and hack into the project and find out everything
for yourself, then that's your problem, I'm not gonna hack it open and leak anything out, hence I consider it rude and disrespectful to go into someone's project they spend their hard fucking time upon building and look through every bit they choose not to open up.

The better option, SHUT UP AND WAIT!

thankyou, see i only found a diary XD.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:03 am

Right right. did a few more Rosa scenes. Pretty much done with her... only thing left is her damn sex scenes which are going to be a pain.... >>

As for everyone who keeps asking, let me make it clear...
The demo is not a full game and is just a proof of concept to tell people how the mechanics work.

That should be all for now. See you next update. X3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:42 pm

dokudoku wrote:Right right. did a few more Rosa scenes. Pretty much done with her... only thing left is her damn sex scenes which are going to be a pain.... >>

The demo is not a full game and is just a proof of concept to tell people how the mechanics work.

Honestly, it's gotten to the point where you should just edit the OP in big red lettering saying THE DEMO ISN'T THE FULL GAME
Monopolus
???

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:46 pm

Monopolus wrote:
dokudoku wrote:Right right. did a few more Rosa scenes. Pretty much done with her... only thing left is her damn sex scenes which are going to be a pain.... >>

Honestly, it's gotten to the point where you should just edit the OP in big red lettering saying THE DEMO ISN'T THE FULL GAME

Well apparently, you got dumbasses who just wanna complain about it, and they choose not to look. They're just being stupid asses.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RumiBelly » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:10 pm

KingKabal777 wrote:
Monopolus wrote:

Well apparently, you got dumbasses who just wanna complain about it, and they choose not to look. They're just being stupid asses.
Yes because not wanting to look through 35 pages is now dumb I say that check the original post, any points where the topic changes and the last 2 pages, if its not there then ask, I've seen moments when it hasn't been in any of those spots
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby dokudoku » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Right. So after some consideration. I put a very minor disclaimer in the description on top of the download link. I don't know if the people asking it are trying to troll or if they are just plain stupid (probably a mix of both), but I think at this point if anyone even asks about the lack of features in the demo, I will ask for them to be ignored.

Though I will say... I am tempted to make a more workable demo. I can't say I will deliver on that thought, but its a thought none the less. X3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:10 pm

dokudoku wrote:Right. So after some consideration. I put a very minor disclaimer in the description on top of the download link. I don't know if the people asking it are trying to troll or if they are just plain stupid (probably a mix of both), but I think at this point if anyone even asks about the lack of features in the demo, I will ask for them to be ignored.

Though I will say... I am tempted to make a more workable demo. I can't say I will deliver on that thought, but its a thought none the less. X3

Perfectly cleared up enough. Now anyone who bothers to ask for a full game or any information on it's progress should leave if they chose not to read
the disclaimer in red on the front page.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:37 am

KingKabal777 wrote:
dokudoku wrote:Right. So after some consideration. I put a very minor disclaimer in the description on top of the download link. I don't know if the people asking it are trying to troll or if they are just plain stupid (probably a mix of both), but I think at this point if anyone even asks about the lack of features in the demo, I will ask for them to be ignored.

Perfectly cleared up enough. Now anyone who bothers to ask for a full game or any information on it's progress should leave if they chose not to read
the disclaimer in red on the front page.

Agreed. Having a disclaimer in Red on the front page negates any benefit of the doubt I might have for anyone asking about that demo. They will either be trolls or too stupid/inconsiderate to bother reading basic info on something before posting about it. I've been super busy lately and haven't really been following this topic closely lately, but am still looking forward to its release. Thanks Dokudoku.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Dark_phoenix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:37 am

So what's the status of the new demo? :D

*Crickets*
>.> geez I was only kidding..
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game