A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.24)

Postby AbitterPill » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:33 am

Well if it's obvous then I feel stupid lol.

Spoiler: show
After you said that I took another look at the north end of town, but I only found 1 building I could enter with a purple-haired girl in it. She didn't give me the lead I was hoping for. Honestly I don't remember ever saving her.
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby silentfate » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:59 pm

AbitterPill wrote:Well if it's obvous then I feel stupid lol.

After you said that I took another look at the north end of town, but I only found 1 building I could enter with a purple-haired girl in it. She didn't give me the lead I was hoping for. Honestly I don't remember ever saving her.

Once you have raided the knight's tower and returned the refugees, the northern end opens up, and once you have bought a slave from Opelar they show up in the northern area.
Image each corresponding with their counterparts. Talking among the persons here will unlock the final area of the update, as well as what to to with the prototype spear. I assume that humans bought in Opelar appear in the northern area, if you can't see them in the slave pens then they are in said building. You do not need to raid the tower before buying the humans it can be done in either order. If you do raid the tower first, then you get an empty building sooner. That is the only difference. I assumed that you continued from after buying all of the humans, however if you did not then no it would not be that obvious. The girl with purple hair was rescued from the tower raid that (that bit about missing storyline, well this is that part.) If the humans being bought are not showing up, then that is a serious glitch, I'll look into it. Hopefully that clears up any issues.

Note to self expand guiding star to be a quest journal
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Im just trying to kill that sphinx asshole! lol
i come so close to killing him but those lucky crits! >.<
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:23 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Im just trying to kill that sphinx asshole! lol

Magic reflect is your best friend.
Also if you are struggling excessively there is a mini quest reward that will help. if you survive a stroll through Opelar.
You don't need the proverbial silver bullet, but it does exist.
Last edited by silentfate on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby AbitterPill » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 pm

silentfate wrote:

Once you have raided the knight's tower and returned the refugees, the northern end opens up, and once you have bought a slave from Opelar they show up in the northern area.
Image each corresponding with their counterparts. Talking among the persons here will unlock the final area of the update, as well as what to to with the prototype spear. I assume that humans bought in Opelar appear in the northern area, if you can't see them in the slave pens then they are in said building. You do not need to raid the tower before buying the humans it can be done in either order. If you do raid the tower first, then you get an empty building sooner. That is the only difference. I assumed that you continued from after buying all of the humans, however if you did not then no it would not be that obvious. The girl with purple hair was rescued from the tower raid that (that bit about missing storyline, well this is that part.) If the humans being bought are not showing up, then that is a serious glitch, I'll look into it. Hopefully that clears up any issues.

Thanks but there's another problem with that.

I was never able to leave Opelar to bring the humans back, everytime I tried to leave it said I was missing something and sent me back. I spent hours looking for what I missed can't figure it out.
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby silentfate » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 pm

AbitterPill wrote:
silentfate wrote:

Thanks but there's another problem with that.

I was never able to leave Opelar to bring the humans back, everytime I tried to leave it said I was missing something and sent me back. I spent hours looking for what I missed can't figure it out.

Ok well than this is a good thing a very good thing
If you have either of the erm women of loose morals...you won't be able to leave until you complete their subquests.
For the woman who looks like she is working the 9pm-4 am job the tower in Opelar second row five left has two items you need to grab.
For the formal woman look for the biggest house (the one on the right/mapeast) and pay your regards to the mayor. then you can leave. each subquest is independent of the others.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:17 pm

silentfate wrote:

Also if you are struggling excessively there is a mini quest reward that will help. if you survive a stroll through Opelar.

Ive been all around Opelar and the only thing I could think of is
the dual blade book from the mayor's house.....
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:57 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
silentfate wrote:

Ive been all around Opelar and the only thing I could think of is
the dual blade book from the mayor's house.....

That is the correct thing. If you have it than it can help.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:21 am

Is there any way to get back into Opelar after leaving the first time?
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:27 am

So is there an update to the game that was recent?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:18 am

I enjoyed the town and the new tower. That's all I really found for new content. Quite a bit to do in the town. I'm liking the combat system a lot more now and am much less annoyed by some of the fights(the fairies used to take forever to kill). Really looking forward to naga town. Serposia?
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby silentfate » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:Is there any way to get back into Opelar after leaving the first time?

Yes it takes a while (a really long time)

Terrafox wrote:So is there an update to the game that was recent?

Yes, the update was introduced a few days ago.

Zomulgustar wrote:I enjoyed the town and the new tower. That's all I really found for new content. Quite a bit to do in the town. I'm liking the combat system a lot more now and am much less annoyed by some of the fights(the fairies used to take forever to kill). Really looking forward to naga town. Serposia?

I'm glad the newer combat is being more accepted. There is a third region(and technically a fourth that can be accessed.
After you raid the tower and have bought a certain human from Opelar. once this is done make sure you have no human refugees in your invo. you will then find the technical fourth region the third can be accessed by interacting with humans purchased from the town.

Yes V1.3 or the third region will be the largest update of the game. (I think)
It features not one but two towns with about 80% of the activity in Opelar each.
Serposia and Stringara.
It also features two caravans that can be raided In addition access to the remaining elements needed to complete the ship can be acquired. Critically you can not get a captain which is V1.4 V1.3 will also have random chance endings when you lose to orcs at checkpoints. As I said the biggest update of the game.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:10 pm

silentfate wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:Is there any way to get back into Opelar after leaving the first time?

About how many weeks are we talking, game-wise?
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:
silentfate wrote:

About how many weeks are we talking, game-wise?

game is set to allow after 20 weeks.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:52 am

acrylic wrote:Succubus' ovary absorption was a fresh idea

Where the hell is that? O.o

silentfate wrote:
AbitterPill wrote:
If the humans being bought are not showing up, then that is a serious glitch, I'll look into it. Hopefully that clears up any issues.

Well, Idk if this is supposed to happen but
I bought all the slaves but the middle one isnt showing :L
I did her part in the city but she isnt there :/

EDIT!!!
I found a glitch!
When you're traveling the hidden path for the yellow bandanna part, when you get eaten by the fairy & she's about to do her scat scene, it glitches & she says her part, but you can move as her lol
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:49 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
acrylic wrote:Succubus' ovary absorption was a fresh idea

Where the hell is that? O.o

silentfate wrote:
AbitterPill wrote:
If the humans being bought are not showing up, then that is a serious glitch, I'll look into it. Hopefully that clears up any issues.

Well, Idk if this is supposed to happen but
I bought all the slaves but the middle one isnt showing :L
I did her part in the city but she isnt there :/

EDIT!!!
I found a glitch!
When you're traveling the hidden path for the yellow bandanna part, when you get eaten by the fairy & she's about to do her scat scene, it glitches & she says her part, but you can move as her lol

1 Opelar row 2 left side 3rd house
I'll look into the other two the fairy was suppose to game over after her lines but that did not happen :|
So i'll fix that for V1.3 I don't think it is game breaking since it is impossible to win with just Hailey and the plot can't be continued. so until then just press f12 as for the center one, well dats gonna need one of these.
You will need to buy her again in order for her to appear. she won't be intractable until v1.3 so no rush.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:38 pm

I can't get past the matriarch on the farm at all, I can't save edit to get past it either. Any tips? I only have two potions left and only Haily and the witch.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby silentfate » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:01 pm

ian66613 wrote:I can't get past the matriarch on the farm at all, I can't save edit to get past it either. Any tips? I only have two potions left and only Haily and the witch.

Well this should work.
Focus on ice spells they are the succubus's weakness. Have Hailey use provoke then heal whom ever the succubus attacks. her heal spells are as strong as the succubus's attacks on her so keep her health high, don't bother having Hailey attack Aed won't get too much flak. and she can survive most of the succubus's attacks. Ten of her ice spells will kill the succubus. Using this method you should not need any potions. (if you are playing a V1.1 series save update your combat with the old man of Kantosie.)
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:28 pm

silentfate wrote:
ian66613 wrote:I can't get past the matriarch on the farm at all, I can't save edit to get past it either. Any tips? I only have two potions left and only Haily and the witch.

Well this should work.
Focus on ice spells they are the succubus's weakness. Have Hailey use provoke then heal whom ever the succubus attacks. her heal spells are as strong as the succubus's attacks on her so keep her health high, don't bother having Hailey attack Aed won't get too much flak. and she can survive most of the succubus's attacks. Ten of her ice spells will kill the succubus. Using this method you should not need any potions. (if you are playing a V1.1 series save update your combat with the old man of Kantosie.)

Can't use provoke, only level 4. (Aed is level 3, since she died during the orc attack outside the farm.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:35 pm

ian66613 wrote:
silentfate wrote:

Well this should work.

Can't use provoke, only level 4. (Aed is level 3, since she died during the orc attack outside the farm.)

Go to the little tent south of Kantosie and beat on the orcs there for a bit. It'll be tough at first, but if you stick to the solo orcs it shouldn't be too bad.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game