A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.24)

Postby silentfate » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:31 am

evilogith wrote:Now What Comes NEXT? Because im Stuck in this Game Again :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhShHvmdMUI

You completed the first mini quest there is the second requiring a visit to the bar.
Spoiler: show
go to the bar talk to the bunnygirl, do her bit, then walk across you will get two tips. go to the mayor's house the really big one on the lower right talk to him, get a book and that's it.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby evilogith » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:41 am

i Went to the Bunny Girl & This is What Happens :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc6qDcM_B70
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:07 pm

evilogith wrote:i Went to the Bunny Girl & This is What Happens :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc6qDcM_B70

As I said before you have to complete the rest of the mini quest, in the bar there are two tips, one will reference the mayor. As I said before,
go to the mayor's house the really big one on the lower right talk to him, get a book and that's it.

The only other thing is do you have the current version of the game?(1.252) If you are using a file from the 1.1-5 versions that was a glitch that was fixed with the newest patch,
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Is there a way to save the girl that the Gryphon eats. I killed him 3 times and chose each different Diolague and, nothing, none of those seems to save her.

I believe that I've hit the end, correct, Im not allwed back in the city, so there's nothing more to do now right.

By the way, though I love it, Fools Defence is OP as all hell. It makes me near invincible if I use it. No one else almost ever gets attacked and Yarin alway hits back with devostating force. Perhaps if it cost magic or TP to cast it would help ballance it out. I also am never allowed to use any of Yarin's special moves other then the Flashbang move, regardless of how much TP I've aquired.

Out side of that, beating the Ice Spirit does is glitched and is not usefull. If you win she just remains where she is and you have to fight her again. There is no winning despit the fact that you can kill her. The one Ork guard post is also unbeatable, as if you kill the whole slew of Orks they send at you the model for the Ork remains where it is and they just immeadiately attack you again.

One suggestion I have for you, is to add a little to the end of the sceene where you feed your self to the Succubus in Jail. I personally think it would be awsome if eating you gave her the strength to break out of prison. Beyond that, I think it would also be great to see more interaction with the Succubus. Over time getting more diolague options with her, maybe getting her to join you at some point, or maybe just new Vore sceens. Maybe you capture the Ice Spirit too and they have some unique interactions together.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:30 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Is there a way to save the girl that the Gryphon eats. I killed him 3 times and chose each different Diolague and, nothing, none of those seems to save her.

I believe that I've hit the end, correct, Im not allwed back in the city, so there's nothing more to do now right.

By the way, though I love it, Fools Defence is OP as all hell. It makes me near invincible if I use it. No one else almost ever gets attacked and Yarin alway hits back with devostating force. Perhaps if it cost magic or TP to cast it would help ballance it out. I also am never allowed to use any of Yarin's special moves other then the Flashbang move, regardless of how much TP I've aquired.

Out side of that, beating the Ice Spirit does is glitched and is not usefull. If you win she just remains where she is and you have to fight her again. There is no winning despit the fact that you can kill her. The one Ork guard post is also unbeatable, as if you kill the whole slew of Orks they send at you the model for the Ork remains where it is and they just immeadiately attack you again.

One suggestion I have for you, is to add a little to the end of the sceene where you feed your self to the Succubus in Jail. I personally think it would be awsome if eating you gave her the strength to break out of prison. Beyond that, I think it would also be great to see more interaction with the Succubus. Over time getting more diolague options with her, maybe getting her to join you at some point, or maybe just new Vore sceens. Maybe you capture the Ice Spirit too and they have some unique interactions together.

You actually save her any choice you make (the griffon dies so his army of digestive spirits dies with him.) There is a touch more to do, (and another scene with the succubus.) visit the prison and talk to the princess, I'll add more hints to this when V1.3 is rolled out.
The orc outpost is not unbeatable its just a long (32 orc fight) your goal should be to sneak around them and into the center building.
You will want whats inside for v1.3

I have a plan for the succubus, you may not like it but it should be entertaining.there will be a vore scene.
Both of Yarin's special attacks require daggers (dagger and sword will be the ideal combination) There will be opportunities to get bladed weapons if you sold off/missed the ones already. As for fools guard, it is a bit over powered, however there is a trade off, while it is great vs melee it does lower defense, alot vs magic so when you fight the two in combo, it can really suck. I will add a restriction to limit it's use once per 5 turns ( two turns of CA + 5 turns of really lowered defense+ provoke.) I think that will be a decent trade off.
The ice spirit will be beatable and escape-able next version. and will yield benefits.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:59 pm

silentfate wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Is there a way to save the girl that the Gryphon eats. I killed him 3 times and chose each different Diolague and, nothing, none of those seems to save her.

You actually save her any choice you make (the griffon dies so his army of digestive spirits dies with him.) There is a touch more to do, (and another scene with the succubus.) visit the prison and talk to the princess, I'll add more hints to this when V1.3 is rolled out.
The orc outpost is not unbeatable its just a long (32 orc fight) your goal should be to sneak around them and into the center building.

I have a plan for the succubus, you may not like it but it should be entertaining.there will be a vore scene.
Both of Yarin's special attacks require daggers (dagger and sword will be the ideal combination) There will be opportunities to get bladed weapons if you sold off/missed the ones already. As for fools guard, it is a bit over powered, however there is a trade off, while it is great vs melee it does lower defense, alot vs magic so when you fight the two in combo, it can really suck. I will add a restriction to limit it's use once per 5 turns ( two turns of CA + 5 turns of really lowered defense+ provoke.) I think that will be a decent trade off.
The ice spirit will be beatable and escape-able next version. and will yield benefits.

Good to hear.

But if you pair fools guard with magic reflect it's not realy a worry, and Drucillas healing abilities realy make more damage moot, because there's no "Excelent hits" off magic, meaning that unless he's realy underleveled OHKs off magic aren't gonna happen, even with lowered defence.

The power of the Fools guard, allowed me to just farm the room full of soldiers before the Gold room, with no trouble, I was a level 28 in just about 30 minutes, and as a result the Grifon was a total push over.

So the girl lived? I would have expected a sprite of her for a seccond thanking you or something. If she live's in any event then why do the the two options where Aed kills the gryphon, have her be chastised for not thinking of the girl inside the Griffon(Not sure which way to spell that). Electricity kind of transfers into anything it can.

So there's another vore scene with the succubus(Are we not counting the Inquisitor scene)? I kind of got that impression when she invited you into the cage, but I did and nothing changed. If you say that I'm not going to like what happens with the succubus I can assume she dies. That'd be a bummer considering that you offer to make it up to her, I allways kind of assumed that if there were more scenes involving her it would be you making amends with her.

And I see now how that guard post works. I just wish that there were some indication that I was winning. Like character models were dissaperaing or something. There are other enemies in this game who stick around after death so I just assumed it was a glitch.

Oh and do the slaves you buy only matter while you are in the city? They don't come back with you to town.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AbitterPill » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:08 pm

I sold all of my daggers before I knew there were abilities that required a dagger, I hope there will be a better dagger later.
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby silentfate » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:23 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
silentfate wrote:

Good to hear.

But if you pair fools guard with magic reflect it's not realy a worry, and Drucillas healing abilities realy make more damage moot, because there's no "Excelent hits" off magic, meaning that unless he's realy underleveled OHKs off magic aren't gonna happen, even with lowered defence.

The power of the Fools guard, allowed me to just farm the room full of soldiers before the Gold room, with no trouble, I was a level 28 in just about 30 minutes, and as a result the Grifon was a total push over.

So the girl lived? I would have expected a sprite of her for a seccond thanking you or something. If she live's in any event then why do the the two options where Aed kills the gryphon, have her be chastised for not thinking of the girl inside the Griffon(Not sure which way to spell that). Electricity kind of transfers into anything it can.

So there's another vore scene with the succubus(Are we not counting the Inquisitor scene)? I kind of got that impression when she invited you into the cage, but I did and nothing changed. If you say that I'm not going to like what happens with the succubus I can assume she dies. That'd be a bummer considering that you offer to make it up to her, I allways kind of assumed that if there were more scenes involving her it would be you making amends with her.

And I see now how that guard post works. I just wish that there were some indication that I was winning. Like character models were dissaperaing or something. There are other enemies in this game who stick around after death so I just assumed it was a glitch.

Oh and do the slaves you buy only matter while you are in the city? They don't come back with you to town.

Hmm I'll play around with it a bit then and see
Yes she lived, however clothing is a poor conductor of electricity(most period clothing anyway.)
griffon is how it is spelled on my favorite frigate in x3 so that's how I spell it.
No i was counting the inquisitor scene .
I will add indications for it in the next version
AbitterPill wrote:I sold all of my daggers before I knew there were abilities that required a dagger, I hope there will be a better dagger later.

There will be.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:56 am

how much cloth must we buy? i forgot :/ lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Well i Killed the Dragon' i Wonder if Theres More then That' Because the Creature in Black Says There isnt :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:20 pm

evilogith wrote:Well i Killed the Dragon' i Wonder if Theres More then That' Because the Creature in Black Says There isnt :(

I think the dragon & camp after is all so far...
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Big_D » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:24 pm

going to sound dumb but how do i buy the slaves
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:04 am

Big_D wrote:going to sound dumb but how do i buy the slaves

Dumb sounding questions do not exist just dumb sounding answers.
Slaves can be bought at Opelar, a city in the southern region. As long as you have raided the knights outpost and interrogated the knight it is accessible, via a intermediary found nearby. After Opelar is entered talk to one of the merchants, as long as you manage not to get eaten she will help you....for a price.

And when you see the black ghost that is the end of the line.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby NecrolanceZX » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:24 pm

I have a question... How do I get the halberd or some other weapon for hailey? Because for some reason...
Between the orc fight in the farm and the matron succubus fight, I lost my partisan. I'm stuck with the spear, and I HAVE to rely on Hailey tanking while the witch uses magic. I don't think it's going to last for long.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby theprinceh » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:54 am

Just been playing it today, Got the dryad, the thief, the witch and the main character and just suddenly found that half my characters lost all their armour. No plate armour, no shield, no mithril swords.

Not sure if this is intentional or something but very weird.
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krono » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:07 pm

I am stuck. Can anyone help me?

Right now my guiding star tells me, "Look for a naga, perhaps you can find one near Seriposia." I went to the tent with the naga and the two ogre body guards, I killed them both. The Naga tells me to kill her husband-to-be and tells me to sneak into seriposia to the west to do it. Then they dissapeared I can't get into (what I assume is) Seriposia (near the tent?). I can walk on the cave next to the tent but it will not activate for me.... I have already been down south did all the stuff in the monster city (I loved that place!) and then also went further south and killed the gryphon in the knight stronghold.... Still my guiding star says the same thing and I don't know what I have to do next. I don't think I faced off with any dragon like some other people have commented about

I will admit that I cheated using cheatengine. So my characters are all lvl 72 right now, plus I'm rich and my town has like 400k food. It makes things more fun in my opinion. :D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Krono wrote:I am stuck. Can anyone help me?

Right now my guiding star tells me, "Look for a naga, perhaps you can find one near Seriposia." I went to the tent with the naga and the two ogre body guards, I killed them both. The Naga tells me to kill her husband-to-be and tells me to sneak into seriposia to the west to do it. Then they dissapeared I can't get into (what I assume is) Seriposia (near the tent?). I can walk on the cave next to the tent but it will not activate for me.... I have already been down south did all the stuff in the monster city (I loved that place!) and then also went further south and killed the gryphon in the knight stronghold.... Still my guiding star says the same thing and I don't know what I have to do next. I don't think I faced off with any dragon like some other people have commented about

I will admit that I cheated using cheatengine. So my characters are all lvl 72 right now, plus I'm rich and my town has like 400k food. It makes things more fun in my opinion. :D

There is a lot more to the game after that, but you don't kill the Naga's husband ever so far. You never even meet him. You have to go off and do alot of other stuff instead. It's still the main questline, thats just going to be included in another update. Go elsware, you'll find more of the main quest.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hondamotox » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:52 pm

I just got done killing the gryphon. I'm not sure what to do next, I've raided everything I could fine and went into the city. What do
hondamotox
New to the forum

Postby silentfate » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:42 am

hondamotox wrote:I just got done killing the gryphon. I'm not sure what to do next, I've raided everything I could fine and went into the city. What do

Head back to Kantosie maybe some one there can help

Head to kantosie and talk to the princess she can help. Then look around at the location she describes the next clues will be there, assuming you bought them in the city of Opelar.

NecrolanceZX wrote:I have a question... How do I get the halberd or some other weapon for hailey? Because for some reason...
Between the orc fight in the farm and the matron succubus fight, I lost my partisan. I'm stuck with the spear, and I HAVE to rely on Hailey tanking while the witch uses magic. I don't think it's going to last for long.

That is an odd glitch. There is only one way that could have happened that is if you were using an older file v1.1 era and talked to the old man of kantosie. It should only work under that specific circumstance as described and warned on page 1 I'll look into any possible errors, but I tested that conversion pretty thoroughly. Hailey gets a better weapon by defeating inquisitors just before the third character( about twenty min of training down the road after the succubus is defeated). Or you can back pedal to the beginning in which case the halberd is sitting on the wall in the armory.
theprinceh wrote:Just been playing it today, Got the dryad, the thief, the witch and the main character and just suddenly found that half my characters lost all their armour. No plate armour, no shield, no mithril swords.

Not sure if this is intentional or something but very weird.

I think you two might have the same issue. Again I'll look into it If the characters that lost stuff are Yarin and Hailey, they yes, that is the combat update. the cause is talking to the old man if you used an older file it is or should be a one time thing.
Krono wrote:I am stuck. Can anyone help me?

SPOILER: SHOW

I will admit that I cheated using cheatengine. So my characters are all lvl 72 right now, plus I'm rich and my town has like 400k food. It makes things more fun in my opinion.

The star effectively ends there for now since after that point the game (after the 1.3 update) will no longer be linear. adding in a quest help variable was not problem when you had to do a then b. Since there will no longer be a straight line from beginning to end that made a guide for 1.2 complicated. You will have to do certain things but the order is up to you. Since I don't know how and to what extent components from 1.2 will be used in 1.3 (there will be overlap.) I held off on writing a guiding star series for 1.2 I am working on a full almost walk through for 1.3 but the guiding star really won't be of much help past that point in 1.2 for example after 1.3 you will be able to do content from the upcoming update without completing the 1.2 content in part or whole. There is an incentive to finish one thing at a time but it will not be required to be completed in any particular order. At least that's what I'm working on.
On that note here is how I have progressed. I have 35 pages of dialogue including 27 different distinct vore scenes are more or less finished. This is the vast majority of the text that will be in v1.3. Still have some editing but it's coming along. ten of the twenty planned vore sprites are completed. The maps for Serposia are completed, and interconnected. The Ice spirit is resolvable.
What I have to do still.
Integrate those 35 pages into the game.
10 vore sprites
Design another entire city.
Set a city on fire.
design five raiding targets
finish designing the biggest war since "the ninja monkeys fought the zombie pirates"
bug test, bug test some more and then even more to make sure. The amount of moving parts that are going to be added and hence things that can go wrong is skull splitting.
And finally writing a walkthrough for 1.2 and 1.3
my very tentative date for completion is mid January. < this date can change without any warning or notice.
As always feed back is appreciated. Most of what occurred in 1.2 will occur to a wider extent in 1.3. I think thats as much as i can give away without spoiling anything.
However this will be the largest planned update of the game. it will dwarf 1.4 & 1.6 1.5 will come close but still 1.3 is going to be bigger.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:40 am

The star effectively ends there for now since after that point the game (after the 1.3 update) will no longer be linear. adding in a quest help variable was not problem when you had to do a then b. Since there will no longer be a straight line from beginning to end that made a guide for 1.2 complicated. You will have to do certain things but the order is up to you. Since I don't know how and to what extent components from 1.2 will be used in 1.3 (there will be overlap.) I held off on writing a guiding star series for 1.2 I am working on a full almost walk through for 1.3 but the guiding star really won't be of much help past that point in 1.2 for example after 1.3 you will be able to do content from the upcoming update without completing the 1.2 content in part or whole. There is an incentive to finish one thing at a time but it will not be required to be completed in any particular order. At least that's what I'm working on.
On that note here is how I have progressed. I have 35 pages of dialogue including 27 different distinct vore scenes are more or less finished. This is the vast majority of the text that will be in v1.3. Still have some editing but it's coming along. ten of the twenty planned vore sprites are completed. The maps for Serposia are completed, and interconnected. The Ice spirit is resolvable.
What I have to do still.
Integrate those 35 pages into the game.
10 vore sprites
Design another entire city.
Set a city on fire.
design five raiding targets
finish designing the biggest war since "the ninja monkeys fought the zombie pirates"
bug test, bug test some more and then even more to make sure. The amount of moving parts that are going to be added and hence things that can go wrong is skull splitting.
And finally writing a walkthrough for 1.2 and 1.3
my very tentative date for completion is mid January. < this date can change without any warning or notice.
As always feed back is appreciated. Most of what occurred in 1.2 will occur to a wider extent in 1.3. I think thats as much as i can give away without spoiling anything.
However this will be the largest planned update of the game. it will dwarf 1.4 & 1.6 1.5 will come close but still 1.3 is going to be bigger.

I like what I'm hearing.

Bug testing sucks. I know just what your going through. Its the worst when everything is in order yet a bug still persists with no clear answer as to why. You can test for a thousand hours and still something can break. Infact no mater what something is allways broken, and you can count on the gamers to find it, but that is just how it is.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game