A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.24)

Postby essedess » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:49 am

Deleted by poster
Last edited by essedess on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:48 am

essedess wrote:I am stuck, I beat the ice spirit that grabs me in the pass south of kantosie but I can't seem to leave her cave? talked to her and she just fights me again.

She only appears if you step on one particualr space. Go around it. The Ice spirit is just a game over.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:03 am

Deleted by poster
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:35 am

Deleted by poster
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Deleted by poster
Last edited by essedess on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:56 am

essedess wrote:I cant find the naga "near" serposia. I saw something earlier in the thread about a tent outside the city but nothing happens when I walk over it.

you need to find out that she is there first,
Spoiler: show
to do this enjoy a vore scene between Aed and the prisoner you captured at the location where you recruited Yarin. If you don't have a human prisoner in your invo/ in kantosie jail. then he is lying on the ground outside of that building images for which can be found further back in this thread. If all of this does not work (ie you used a file from a 1.14-1.11 version) talk to the old man as i have written in a series of debugging stuff. < this is a last option not a first.

I'm glad that you like the new combat system and Dracilla can still learn recovery... just a bit later.

sigh i knew i should have finished the ice spirit's part in 1.2
massive spoiler V
The ice spirit will have a possible non vore resolution,I had hoped to get it into 1.2 however complex stuff between the shape of things to come made that a debugging mess that I decided to sail around.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby essedess » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:22 am

Deleted by poster
Last edited by essedess on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Deleted by poster
Last edited by essedess on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:14 am

essedess wrote:I swear I suck at this game...............I talked to the naga and she mentioned a passage to the west. If that is the cave next to her camp it wont react. any idea what ive done wrong?

Maybe try other stuff before asking. The tunnel to the left doesn't work, because she's not going to take you for a while. You need to go do other stuff. Explore. Seriously you are asking about ever single step you encounter, it's pretty clear when you hit the end of the developed game so don't worry about it. Infact you still haven't even gotten to the seccond update's content yet. The third update is being worked on as we speak. There's lots to do.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YouKnowIt » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:16 am

Where might I find the lastest version?
YouKnowIt
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:52 am

YouKnowIt wrote:Where might I find the lastest version?
Read the first post... Image
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Demonskunk » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:40 pm

This game is pretty nice so far! I like the humor and the writing is generally very nice.

However, there are a lot of places where you've used wall sprites as ground sprites, and ground sprites as wall sprites.
The problem with doing this is that the game automatically blocks movement on certain sprites, and if you want to change it you need to go into the movement allowance and do it manually.

I can't name all of the examples, but one of them is in the fairy manor - the tiles you use for the walls are walkable, so you can just walk right onto the side of the house. Another example is on the docks, or the town square - the tiles you used were walls, so you can't move through them to get through to the further areas of the dock, or touch the statue.
Demonskunk
New to the forum

Postby TheGleamEyes » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:27 am

Edit: Figured out what I was missing, though I had to restart to do so...

anyway, I have a few questions now:
-Has anyone else cleared the southern forest yet?
-any idea on what to do with the bunnygirl prisoner?
-why the non-interactable centaur sprite is in the encampment?
TheGleamEyes
New to the forum

Postby panolito » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:43 pm

I've got some problems with my game but i want to ask first before starting a new one with new data... i see people talking about a prisioner sucubus scene, and even tought i have the sucubuss in my inventory i cant seem to use it in any way in the prision from kantosie or even from the inventory. Also is the fight with the naga and his guards the end for now? Because I cant find that secret passage(alredy beated griffon and ice lady).
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:51 pm

Demonskunk wrote:This game is pretty nice so far! I like the humor and the writing is generally very nice.

However, there are a lot of places where you've used wall sprites as ground sprites, and ground sprites as wall sprites.
The problem with doing this is that the game automatically blocks movement on certain sprites, and if you want to change it you need to go into the movement allowance and do it manually.

I can't name all of the examples, but one of them is in the fairy manor - the tiles you use for the walls are walkable, so you can just walk right onto the side of the house. Another example is on the docks, or the town square - the tiles you used were walls, so you can't move through them to get through to the further areas of the dock, or touch the statue.

I'm glad that you enjoyed my writing, (I usually to writing long papers non fictional papers, so fiction was some what of a welcome challenge)
As for the sprites the fairy manor I had no idea about I'll correct that :| As for the port city a staircase to more of the dock will be added in one of the 1.3 updates... cant give away too much on an open forum... yet. As for the grey wall well ok, I was struggling to tile a better ship like wreck, and was kinda embarrassed at how it turned out I'm planning on making one massive sprite for the completed ship, I might have to slice and dice that and call it a wrecked ship. The stones in the center of town were for artistic effect (the statues are not intractable) as well as to direct you towards the dock. Thank you for brings the fairy manor to my attention, if you find any other walk able walls please let me know.

TheGleamEyes wrote:Edit: Figured out what I was missing, though I had to restart to do so...

anyway, I have a few questions now:
-Has anyone else cleared the southern forest yet?
-any idea on what to do with the bunnygirl prisoner?
-why the non-interactable centaur sprite is in the encampment?

Has anyone else cleared the southern forest yet? It has been done, (when you see the black ghost that's the end)
-any idea on what to do with the bunnygirl prisoner? wait until I finish the 1.3 update
-why the non-interactable centaur sprite is in the encampment? my bad, like the original the 1.2 expansion had some bugs, I worked quickly to correct them however everytime I do, I need to lock up any further progress I have made, maps in progress etc etc. The centaur sprite, is for a continuation of the naga plot However I forgot to remove her sprite when i put out the 1.25 update, its not game breaking and will be relevant to 1.3

panolito wrote:I've got some problems with my game but i want to ask first before starting a new one with new data... i see people talking about a prisioner sucubus scene, and even thought i have the sucubuss in my inventory i cant seem to use it in any way in the prision from kantosie or even from the inventory. Also is the fight with the naga and his guards the end for now? Because I cant find that secret passage(alredy beated griffon and ice lady).

Um.... how is that..... ..Ok time to bug check,( five minutes later) interact with the sign in the center of the prison. that will let you store the succubus. You managed to get around using her but it doesn't harm much more than the plot. I'll correct it in the future. The rest should be kinda obvious, proceed with caution, (ie save often after this.) the game should be explanatory if you have any questions feel fee to ask, I am curious as to how this will turn out I hope you will let me know if you get to the black ghost. (your quest star may be a bit wacky after this, but I'm overhauling the system in this update, so no real long term harm.) That you made it through is quite remarkable and a lot harder than I imagined or intended so my bad. and for the record the ice lady was in the secret pass, she is unbeatable until the next version. (well ok not unbeatable but defeating her is pointless since you can't escape.)
Now the question every one will ask... when is 1.3 coming out?
the answer is unfortunately, kinda soon. I have finished compiling 20,000 words, which was around fifty pages of Microsoft word size eleven generic font. (so no mispelled wrds) !.3 is so big, that it will be released in segements to prevent catastrophic fubaring of existing files. The first segment which will include the following
some non essential bug fixes of the previous version,
random vore scenes when you are defeated at a checkpoint.
The checkpoints will get more difficult if you try to just bash your way through them
The ice lady will now be resolve-able.
A new quest guide system will be more. helpful in aiding players through the game, and covering the entire game.
A few hints about things you will need for later in the update (hinty hinty the go boom)
You will also be able to use the bunnygirl for... well you will see.

I will be able release this first update by this weekend, if your impatience is killing you and you don't mind helping me debug, it let me know, I will be releasing the first part as soon as I am convinced its working properly.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby panolito » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Well the part about the sucubus worked thanks, and for the black ghost I never heard of it. About the rest since you say i skiped something maybe the game is not letting me go further because where i think the secret passage is is just not interacting in any way...even if i sleep and let the day pass so dunno, I'll wait for the next version to continue i just hope i dont get the same error.ç
P.D: Bug report: After talking to the naga if i return to her camp some kind of sprite of what it seems to be a centaur appears but you cant interact with her in any way she just freezes.
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:56 pm

panolito wrote:Well the part about the sucubus worked thanks, and for the black ghost I never heard of it. About the rest since you say i skiped something maybe the game is not letting me go further because where i think the secret passage is is just not interacting in any way...even if i sleep and let the day pass so dunno, I'll wait for the next version to continue i just hope i dont get the same error.ç
P.D: Bug report: After talking to the naga if i return to her camp some kind of sprite of what it seems to be a centaur appears but you cant interact with her in any way she just freezes.

Well
If you are willing I'd like you to try the following sequence
Make sure you have talked to the succubus at least once.
I'm assuming you can store food via the person you rescued but if you cant, then head to the north east building and walk in a few steps the sequence will trigger from there
Find the yellow tent by the trees directly south of Kantosie, if you can enter it then the rest of the game should be good. If you cant, there is a work around, go to the middle building in kantosie, and walk in a few steps dialogue will appear and you now will have access to the tent.
After entering the yellow tent fight or flight from the orcs as you see fit
Then go to the watchtower near the tent ( one step down seven left and three up. If you can get into the first than you can get to the second they are controlled by the same variable. (don't get confused with the watchtower to the south, although feel free to raid it.
The watchtower will have a fight against three fairies, after beating them you can get to the secret pass. This will also unlock more options and things in the southern sector.
(and this is why I'm adding a more comprehensive guide.) If all that works you can play the game to the end. Let me know if you get stuck and I'll ensure a debug is in the next version.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby panolito » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:00 am

I had alredy defeated the three fairies, but i tried to follow the steps....i guess the secret passage is the tunnel betwen the city and the tent of the naga but dunno why i cant trigger it. Dont worry to much as i said ill wait for the next version to come up and start again.
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cribbey » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:40 am

Any word on the next update? Great game so far.

Also, a quick question:
Where am I supposed to go after defeating the two ogres and talking to the naga? Or is that the end of the current version?
Cribbey
Participator

Postby STritonE » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:47 am

Whats name of music in Kayla house? ))
STritonE
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game