A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.3)

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue May 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Well it doesn't matter now anyway, I've already managed to get back up to four party members really quickly. Knowledge is really overpowered in this situation. Though I do thank you for your consideration on trying to help me.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby panolito » Tue May 19, 2015 4:03 pm

I think serprosia needs more hints...i need to kill some guys i get it but i cant find anithing apart from the trade and service district, and i have talked to everione in there(apart from the sucubus in the bar wich doesnt seem to trigger any conversation)
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Tue May 19, 2015 4:05 pm

found an interesting bug where the fire sprite is replaced by a translucent black box

also when attacking the knight tower it appears to be that the two sleeping guards outside vanish when you hit them with rocks
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby jrogelio1 » Tue May 19, 2015 4:08 pm

where is the link to download?
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby silentfate » Tue May 19, 2015 4:11 pm

panolito wrote:I think serprosia needs more hints...i need to kill some guys i get it but i cant find anithing apart from the trade and service district, and i have talked to everione in there(apart from the sucubus in the bar wich doesnt seem to trigger any conversation)

That part of the quest is not fully available yet, It will be in the next update. This update had so many moving parts, that I wanted to make sure that everything else worked. I put a note in the quest journal to that effect. The update for the rest of the quest line will be released in a couple weeks, as soon as no other problems surface. links back
Last edited by silentfate on Tue May 19, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Tue May 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Yeah the link seems to be gone in the first post.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirov » Wed May 20, 2015 5:50 am

Think I found a bug: when I enter the nekos house (1st time) he said that he cant take me to the town( even though I never entered it).
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cilis » Wed May 20, 2015 3:35 pm

What's new in 1.3?
Cilis
Participator

Postby silentfate » Wed May 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Azirov wrote:Think I found a bug: when I enter the nekos house (1st time) he said that he cant take me to the town( even though I never entered it).

Ok I've fixed that. There are a couple other things i need to finish up. Mostly a modest content update, as I can't easily remove it.
Cilis wrote:What's new in 1.3?

1.3 contains
numerous grammatical fixes.
A quest guide in place of the guiding star.
new improved checkpoints, (and ways to get around the ones that are present in the game)
Loosing to checkpoints and a few other enemies initiates a set of generic sure to die vore scenes. They are somewhat random.
a new vore scene in the early part of the game.
The ice spirit is now resolvable.
food now heals 1/4 of your total hp.
You can now improve your chances to survive being eaten via prey training.
The city of Serposia is now available.
A new training area is available to those whom have had trouble getting through the early portion of the game.
A new raidable target, ( It is timed you will be hard pressed to get through the entire thing and at present Kudos to any one who does)
The update is in two parts that's the first, the second is due in about a week once i fix a few issues with it.
the second part will contain the rest of Serposia, another raid-able target and a continuation of the Opelar story line. I introduced alot of new stuff, and I wanted to make sure the mechanics are solid, else I'd have an even bigger mess.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby luke1401 » Wed May 20, 2015 7:02 pm

two bugs:

When losing at a checkpoint and I get the one where i need to get spices it goes to black after she says good and then nothing happens though I can access the menu.
The sadistic cat girl loops after she digests.

edit : Also picking option 3 with the bunny girl prisoner once in her stomach leaves you in the stomach and loops.
luke1401
Participator

Postby silentfate » Thu May 21, 2015 2:50 am

luke1401 wrote:two bugs:

When losing at a checkpoint and I get the one where i need to get spices it goes to black after she says good and then nothing happens though I can access the menu.
The sadistic cat girl loops after she digests.

edit : Also picking option 3 with the bunny girl prisoner once in her stomach leaves you in the stomach and loops.

Ok all of the aforementioned have been rectified. Sorry this took so long, I was powering through another segment of Serposia (and finished too)
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby armageddondevil » Thu May 21, 2015 4:04 am

can't find the aforementioned bunny girl prisoner everyone's mentioning...
armageddondevil
Been posting for a bit

Postby AbitterPill » Thu May 21, 2015 4:08 am

I have forgotten what I was doing and don't know if the update even worked not finding anything new. ^^;
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby luke1401 » Thu May 21, 2015 4:48 am

The white building next to the security dragon has a bug in merchant district. When I try to enter it the screen flashes black but the building inside doesn't load and I am left stuck in the doorway square outside.
luke1401
Participator

Postby Azirov » Thu May 21, 2015 6:14 am

I have a question how do you leave Opelar? When I talk to the Jikula it said that he is busy talking to the guards, I think i did everything in the city:
1) Got the weapon prototype
2)Got the book
3)Bought the slaves
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby panolito » Thu May 21, 2015 10:09 am

Bug:Bunygirl scene in seprosia its still broken if you enable scat.
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Thu May 21, 2015 11:11 am

Azirov wrote:I have a question how do you leave Opelar? When I talk to the Jikula it said that he is busy talking to the guards, I think i did everything in the city:
2)Got the book
3)Bought the slaves

You want the tileto the left of jikula, compass west. You should be good to leave.
Spoiler: show
Not required but I'd grab the invasion plans next to where you got the weapon order. You can go back for it (the cause of the glitch you first reported.)

panolito wrote:Bug:Bunygirl scene in serposia its still broken if you enable scat.

luke1401 wrote:The white building next to the security dragon has a bug in merchant district. When I try to enter it the screen flashes black but the building inside doesn't load and I am left stuck in the doorway square outside.

I will take care of both of these by the end of the day
(the bunnygirl scene just needs to say game over, the tent, has just another place to trade.)
I'm going to wait a bit and hope that those are the last two issues.
I do want to thank everyone who endured with this roll out and I hope my fixes have been in a timely manner.
AbitterPill wrote:I have forgotten what I was doing and don't know if the update even worked not finding anything new. ^^;

I can't help on the first part but new features include
1 the quest tab on the side, (thanks to your suggestion of a walk-through, let me know how I did.)
2 lose at any check point DO NOT SAVE and you fill find seven new vore scenes.
Assuming you have met with the naga before, wait a week, return to the spot she was at before and you can now go to Serposia, and begin plotting an assassination.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirov » Thu May 21, 2015 11:59 am

silentfate wrote:
Azirov wrote:I have a question how do you leave Opelar? When I talk to the Jikula it said that he is busy talking to the guards, I think i did everything in the city:
2)Got the book
3)Bought the slaves

You want the tileto the left of jikula, compass west. You should be good to leave.
Not required but I'd grab the invasion plans next to where you got the weapon order. You can go back for it (the cause of the glitch you first reported.)

panolito wrote:Bug:Bunygirl scene in serposia its still broken if you enable scat.

luke1401 wrote:The white building next to the security dragon has a bug in merchant district. When I try to enter it the screen flashes black but the building inside doesn't load and I am left stuck in the doorway square outside.

(the bunnygirl scene just needs to say game over, the tent, has just another place to trade.)
I do want to thank everyone who endured with this roll out and I hope my fixes have been in a timely manner.
AbitterPill wrote:I have forgotten what I was doing and don't know if the update even worked not finding anything new. ^^;

1 the quest tab on the side, (thanks to your suggestion of a walk-through, let me know how I did.)
Assuming you have met with the naga before, wait a week, return to the spot she was at before and you can now go to Serposia, and begin plotting an assassination.

Nope still cant leave(tried it again by loading a save and entering the city again (took the invasion plan but it didnt appear in the inventory))
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Thu May 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Azirov wrote:
silentfate wrote:
2)Got the book
3)Bought the slaves

Nope still cant leave(tried it again by loading a save and entering the city again (took the invasion plan but it didnt appear in the inventory))

Ok I believe I resolved all three issues, you should be good, I accidentally added an event page over the true event.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby AbitterPill » Fri May 22, 2015 4:25 pm

I don't know what you mean by the quest tab on the side, sorry. How do I access that?

Also I apparently don't remember where the naga was. I thought it was in the encampment but after resting and going back I still only find the centaur there and can't go in any of the tents.
AbitterPill
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game