A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.24)

Postby The_Prof » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Been playing through a chunk of the game and just a suggestion: Make the interactive points where you collect stuff a bit more noticeable... At least if it's relevant to the plot. Like boxes of food you can loot has a small sparkle on it or something.

Also I don't know if this is a bug or hasn't been implemented yet (at least I didn't notice from reading the thread) but I rescued the Naga in the camp and she said to take a secret path to the west, but I've yet to find it. The cave right next to the camp doesn't work, and the Naga doesn't respawn to give me a hint. So if anyone has a tip for that it would be nice.

As for balance I feel it would be ok to tone down the difficulty a slight bit. Especially with the limited resources bit, other then that keep up the good work
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby unitz29 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:27 pm

Quick question with this game. Near the beginning-ish, I just put the kids into the building next to the inn. After I stepped out, it said something about unlocking the ability to regenerate over time or something. I noticed just standing there and/or walking around does nothing. I couldn't find anything about this in the comments, maybe I searched the wrong words, so sorry for asking again if I am. How do I regenerate health/mana or whatever? There's no Inn to stay at and I only have so many potions.
unitz29
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:47 pm

unitz29 wrote:Quick question with this game. Near the beginning-ish, I just put the kids into the building next to the inn. After I stepped out, it said something about unlocking the ability to regenerate over time or something. I noticed just standing there and/or walking around does nothing. I couldn't find anything about this in the comments, maybe I searched the wrong words, so sorry for asking again if I am. How do I regenerate health/mana or whatever? There's no Inn to stay at and I only have so many potions.

read the signpost in the town hall (the building next to the dragon statue)
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby unitz29 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:03 am

Ah, thank you very much.
unitz29
Been posting for a bit

Postby deman » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:35 am

Is there a way to re enter the town? i left to soon or went in to early so i couldnt get everything i wanted
deman
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:17 am

deman wrote:Is there a way to re enter the town? i left to soon or went in to early so i couldnt get everything i wanted

which town? As of right now the only town you can go back to is the hub town you put all the refugees at. Anywhere else gets closed off once you finish the storyline there.
The_Prof
???

Postby GherkinMan » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:51 am

Played it. Horrible grammar and punctuation, completely off balance combat, no rest, no trade and retarded plot progress (oh hai im a rabbit now let me just take your prince.). I gave up at the succubus matriarch encounter. And before you say "fight better", no, simply making a game difficult to deter criticism is not the way. I'm sure that most people here are playing fetish games not to beat enemies but to enact fetishes on them.
GherkinMan
New to the forum

Postby Takashi369 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:09 pm

In the secret path through the forest you get captured by an ice spirit. I've fought and beat her multiple times (3 15-20 minute battles) and I still can't get away. Is that because escape is not in the update or is it bugged?

Also how much monetary funding do you estimate you need to finish the game? Both my wife and I love the game and are anxious for a finished project.
Takashi369
New to the forum

Postby Takashi369 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:14 pm

GherkinMan wrote:Played it. Horrible grammar and punctuation, completely off balance combat, no rest, no trade and retarded plot progress (oh hai im a rabbit now let me just take your prince.). I gave up at the succubus matriarch encounter. And before you say "fight better", no, simply making a game difficult to deter criticism is not the way. I'm sure that most people here are playing fetish games not to beat enemies but to enact fetishes on them.

'Completely off balance combat'
Now perhaps before you start bashing a game maybe you should actually start playing the story line, as the reasons why the prince and princess are 'taken' is revealed further into it. You couldn't make it past the Succubus matriarch? Did you follow the hints that the game gives you? Did you 'loot around the castle before you leave', did you 'if you do not have a 'halberd' equipped you're pretty much dead'? Did you pay attention to any of the hints that baby-walks you through the game? No? Okay then don't complain that it's 'unbalanced' and 'it's too hard'.

'no rest'
If you go to the town, the broken up one, where you have to build a boat, and actually search and 'read', reading is important here, you'll find that there is a place to rest. You just have to give a little effort.

'retarded plot progress'
It's in it's alpha stage of gaming (that means still being built, tester lingo for the ignorant) Changes are in the making. There will be updates, and there will be slight alterations, though I personally like the beginning. It doesn't give all of the answers right at the beginning of the game and allows for further plot progress and branching with further development.

'Horrible grammar and punctuation'
Have you read your own comment? Before you start pointing out flaws in grammar, you should fix your own sentence structure.
"Played it". Statement, misuse of, lack-there-of, a noun.
"Horrible grammar and punctuation, completely off balance combat, no rest, no trade and retarded plot progress". Listing, no sentence structure, no use of subjective noun, no use of verb or adverb.
"oh hai im a rabbit" You don't know how to spell 'hi'? No use of apostrophe between 'I' and 'M' in 'I'm'. Failure to capitalize 'I' in 'I'm'. Failure to use comma or period to separate 'hi' and 'I'm'.
"And before you say," Starting a sentence with a conjunction. You are not linking two statements without the use of punctuation, therefore no conjunction needed.
So we're just going to overlook your criticism on grammar for now okay? :)

"I gave up at the succubus matriarch"
So you gave up at literally the beginning of everything and now you're bashing the game in its entirety because you can't follow instructions? I had no problem getting past any of the points in the game. If I died I merely grinded monsters until I could beat the person I needed to.

"And before you say "fight better", no, simply making a game difficult to deter criticism is not the way."
Because you've developed or tested (professionally) how many games? The only reason this game is difficult to you is because you don't follow instructions and hints to even the smallest degree. The game is not difficult, no offense to the creator, in the least bit, so your statement is null and void.

"I'm sure that most people here are playing fetish games not to beat enemies but to enact fetishes on them."
So now, not only are you bashing the game, which you've done very poorly at, but you are now bashing the other people playing the game? I fail to see your justification behind that statement. If people wanted to 'enact fetishes', they would hardly take the time to download an alpha stage game, wait on updates, test out the different series, and then provide feedback to better help the game. Yes, it does fall under a fetish game category in the same aspect the Pokémon falls under an animal cruelty category, but that's just how the game is, but to say that the only reason people are playing it is to enact fetishes is an insult to both the creator and the other players as the reality of the situation is; 95% of people who play games, play with the intention of beating the game, which disproves you 'most people here' theory.

In conclusion, if you do not like the game and find it too hard, then by all means please go back to playing other games that walk you through the entire storyline or have no strategic thought value and if you want to continue to rate and comment on games that are being made here are a few rules to live by.
1. Do not act like you know more or are better than the game developer. You are not the one making the game, merely the one playing.
2. Use constructive criticism. Point out situations in the game and state what you think is wrong and how you think it should be corrected; 'think' being the key word here.
3. If you are uncomfortable with a fetish/style/gameplay of a game, and you still choose to play it, do not bash other people playing the game. You will never be taken seriously after that.
4. Finally, and probably most important; Play for playing sake. Do not try and twist the game to your style. Do not complain about the difficulty, every game ever made has a way of beating it. Do not act like you are a God of Games. That title is only for someone who has, singlehandedly, made 20 best selling, 4.5/5 stars or higher games.
Takashi369
New to the forum

Postby anthony050 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:41 am

Hi all I just played through a good part (think I'm almost done as far as the game goose for now). However I'm sadly stuck in Opelar i just bought all the slaves, gave the little boy to the neko, got the weapon shipment orders as well as the invasion plans and I even went to the weapons smith(I guess) where the fire elemental and orcs are. The "elemental" says something about the north west corner but i cant figure out what to do after that. I checked the spears got a dialogue of Hiley commenting on them being interesting spears but nothing more and then when I try to leave she just says that she feels like she is missing something. Can anyone help me?

Other than that awesome game. I really like the humor and the characters. Even though I usually prefer to play as the pred is this game rather interesting (I do still keep away from prey scenes. Unless they are necessary.) Hope that this game continues
anthony050
Participator

Postby RikuHidanza » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:32 pm

I like this game it is fun and I understand that creating the game hard is the goal and that is fine, however there is such a thing as too hard.

before i get jumped on by people i will say that yes i fallowed all the hints and have all the weapons i'm supposed to have. but the grind is real and it kills any want to play the game past a certain point.

people should be able to make a mistake or two and still be able to continue the game. a game is not fun if it is not balanced.

and this could be easily remedied in various ways without having to make the enemies any weaker.

one way would be to make it so your basic mobs can drop weak health pots and at a less frequent rate mana pots. you could make the drop percentages low.

now yes i know that you can get health pots from the caravans however the grind to even be able to take those on is a little silly. mostly because they guard your means of resting and by that i mean more food.

as stated i like the game i think it's fun. but it also makes me want to throw my laptop into a trash compactor and then blow it up.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Exxy » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:56 pm

I absolutely loved playing through this game. It's challenging and has an interesting premise with some funny scenes that work for me.
I got lost a couple of times, but looking through the forum I was able to figure out how to reach the next steps.

Looking forward to future updates!
Exxy
New to the forum

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed May 13, 2015 8:43 pm

So, I wanted to know, if I get eaten by the griffon, is there anyway to get out of his stomach?
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby silentfate » Tue May 19, 2015 10:58 am

Qwerty1994 wrote:Any word on the next update? Great game so far.

Also, a quick question:
Spoiler: show
Where am I supposed to go after defeating the two ogres and talking to the naga? Or is that the end of the current version?

the next update will be in two weeks, assuming there are no issues (or minimal issues) with the update i made today.
STritonE wrote:Whats name of music in Kayla house? ))

Scene 5 (if that helps the rpgmaker does not give more than that)
The_Prof wrote:Been playing through a chunk of the game and just a suggestion: Make the interactive points where you collect stuff a bit more noticeable... At least if it's relevant to the plot. Like boxes of food you can loot has a small sparkle on it or something.

Also I don't know if this is a bug or hasn't been implemented yet (at least I didn't notice from reading the thread) but I rescued the Naga in the camp and she said to take a secret path to the west, but I've yet to find it. The cave right next to the camp doesn't work, and the Naga doesn't respawn to give me a hint. So if anyone has a tip for that it would be nice.

As for balance I feel it would be ok to tone down the difficulty a slight bit. Especially with the limited resources bit, other then that keep up the good work

Ok I added sparkles to all points that have lootable stuff... I think. If i missed any let me know.
the naga now takes you to Serposia, the secret path won't be directly accessible until after you complete the Serposia quest, which isn't in the original of 1.3 I have the 20k words of dialogue, the various sprites and just finished tiling the maps.
I think I have redressed the difficulty issue, There is a region to train early on in the game, under decent circumstances. food now heals mre hp, and since you don't need alot in the beginning should help a bit. If that still does not do it then I'll find other things.
The_Prof wrote:
deman wrote:Is there a way to re enter the town? i left to soon or went in to early so i couldnt get everything i wanted

which town? As of right now the only town you can go back to is the hub town you put all the refugees at. Anywhere else gets closed off once you finish the storyline there.

Opelar is not closed off it just takes a long time to go back.
Takashi369 wrote:In the secret path through the forest you get captured by an ice spirit. I've fought and beat her multiple times (3 15-20 minute battles) and I still can't get away. Is that because escape is not in the update or is it bugged?

Also how much monetary funding do you estimate you need to finish the game? Both my wife and I love the game and are anxious for a finished project.

The ice spirit is now resolvable.
How much money you need depends on how well you paid attention at Yarin's school of that's mine now.
If you are a dilligent student, then it will cost around 200k ( you will get most 150k-180k) of that through plot based pillaging
If you do not raid at all, and simply follow the storyline doing nothing else, then the cost could be as much as double that.
There will be chances to make money other than just the sale of loot.
GherkinMan wrote:Played it. Horrible grammar and punctuation, completely off balance combat, no rest, no trade and retarded plot progress (oh hai im a rabbit now let me just take your prince.). I gave up at the succubus matriarch encounter. And before you say "fight better", no, simply making a game difficult to deter criticism is not the way. I'm sure that most people here are playing fetish games not to beat enemies but to enact fetishes on them.

Sorry you did not like it, If it's not your cup of tea so be it, if you have any constructive specific criticism I'll listen. If not so be it.
anthony050 wrote:Hi all I just played through a good part (think I'm almost done as far as the game goose for now). However I'm sadly stuck in Opelar i just bought all the slaves, gave the little boy to the neko, got the weapon shipment orders as well as the invasion plans and I even went to the weapons smith(I guess) where the fire elemental and orcs are. The "elemental" says something about the north west corner but i cant figure out what to do after that. I checked the spears got a dialogue of Hiley commenting on them being interesting spears but nothing more and then when I try to leave she just says that she feels like she is missing something. Can anyone help me?

Other than that awesome game. I really like the humor and the characters. Even though I usually prefer to play as the pred is this game rather interesting (I do still keep away from prey scenes. Unless they are necessary.) Hope that this game continues

gonna need one of these
Spoiler: show
The issue is nothing to do with the spear ( you got the prototype fyi) the issue is with another salve you bought I wanna guess. To solve it visit the local bar, talk to the bunnygirl, go throught he dancing, (sorry about the prey scene.) then walk around you will hear several rumors, and one will talk about a book. Go to the mayor's house ( the really reallly big one SE side. and the mayor will trade one of your slaves for the book.

and as for playing as a pred, that will be available next update.
RikuHidanza wrote:I like this game it is fun and I understand that creating the game hard is the goal and that is fine, however there is such a thing as too hard.

before i get jumped on by people i will say that yes i fallowed all the hints and have all the weapons i'm supposed to have. but the grind is real and it kills any want to play the game past a certain point.

people should be able to make a mistake or two and still be able to continue the game. a game is not fun if it is not balanced.

and this could be easily remedied in various ways without having to make the enemies any weaker.

one way would be to make it so your basic mobs can drop weak health pots and at a less frequent rate mana pots. you could make the drop percentages low.

now yes i know that you can get health pots from the caravans however the grind to even be able to take those on is a little silly. mostly because they guard your means of resting and by that i mean more food.

as stated i like the game i think it's fun. but it also makes me want to throw my laptop into a trash compactor and then blow it up.

I think I have remedied the situation, the problem you seem to have isn't that you forgot something but rather you did not progress the main plot ( i intended for you to have four people before you try to take on the caravan, and only intended a 2-3 level grind before you could get both of them. (lvl 8-9)
I added a quest system and food now heals more hps between the two and a small training area early on I think that might remedy the situation.
Exxy wrote:I absolutely loved playing through this game. It's challenging and has an interesting premise with some funny scenes that work for me.
I got lost a couple of times, but looking through the forum I was able to figure out how to reach the next steps.

Looking forward to future updates!

Thank you, and thank you for your help in editing my terrible terrible grammar. Hope you enjoy the 1.3 update.
reliuskaiser wrote:So, I wanted to know, if I get eaten by the griffon, is there anyway to get out of his stomach?

At present no, it's just a case of how long can you survive.

Ok I think i covered most of the updates and news. any issues let me know i will try to resolve them w/n 24 hours.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.3)

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue May 19, 2015 11:19 am

Shit, then I do have to start all over now.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby silentfate » Tue May 19, 2015 11:36 am

reliuskaiser wrote:Shit, then I do have to start all over now.

If you are refering to the 1.3 version then no files transfer. If you meant that in your current version, your main/only save is in a doomed situation, send it to me and I'll put a monkey wrench to it.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Tue May 19, 2015 11:45 am

The ice spirit is bugged. You can beat her, then 4 options appear. 3 lead to another fight (which is probably intended?), 1 transports you back outside, but then the fight/first conversation starts again. the only difference is that you'll have your entire party to fight the ice spirit now. However, it loops and you can't obviously get out of it. Losing gives 2 options as well and once you're transported to the stomach, another fight starts, so losing gets you stuck in a loop too.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Tue May 19, 2015 12:05 pm

forumlurker wrote:The ice spirit is bugged. You can beat her, then 4 options appear. 3 lead to another fight (which is probably intended?), 1 transports you back outside, but then the fight/first conversation starts again. the only difference is that you'll have your entire party to fight the ice spirit now. However, it loops and you can't obviously get out of it. Losing gives 2 options as well and once you're transported to the stomach, another fight starts, so losing gets you stuck in a loop too.

Damn well thanks for the catch fixed it.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby panolito » Tue May 19, 2015 1:35 pm

So I defeated the 2 guards of the noble naga nad now i have no clue where to go, the alst time i went to teh odeon but aparently that was not the way to go. Any help on this?(I think i have to find the secret passage but i cant, if its the tunel icon betwen the tent and the big city it wont do anithing)

Edit: Some bug wasnt letting the naga apear again on the camo i fixed it by running trougth the whole map i think, its fixed now.
Edit2: Found a bug in seprosia, the sceene with the bunnygirl in the bar is broken.
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Tue May 19, 2015 1:49 pm

panolito wrote:So I defeated the 2 guards of the noble naga nad now i have no clue where to go, the alst time i went to teh odeon but aparently that was not the way to go. Any help on this?(I think i have to find the secret passage but i cant, if its the tunel icon betwen the tent and the big city it wont do anithing)

Edit: Some bug wasnt letting the naga apear again on the camo i fixed it by running trougth the whole map i think, its fixed now.
Edit2: Found a bug in seprosia, the sceene with the bunnygirl in the bar is broken.

Ok the naga will return if you wait 1 rest cycle. (or at least she should.)
I'll investigate the bunnygirl scene yep fixed that.
the tunnel is for after you complete the Serposia quest line.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game