A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.14)

Postby silentfate » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Revx_Z wrote:OK, thanks. For the next version, would you consider adding some signposts to the map, or maybe if you talk to NPCs again, they remind you a bit more of what to do and give you hints where to go?

Otherwise - good game so far! :D But is the Sleep Pollen attack really supposed to have no cost?

Next update I'm adding a quest book of sorts if you will, something that will give a general direction on what to do next.
Yes it is, dracilla is a very powerful support character with weak physical offensive abilities.
Spoiler: show
Dont get too attached :o

Bright wrote:I took some pictures and wrote it in word.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/k3840c0wc ... e%20dawn(2).docx

I like the game, it has a good start, but I have some issues with it.

1. Misspellings of words. It happens quite a lot.
2. The orcs ability to sweep kick and power attack. IT happens a bit too often.
3. It feels a bit grindy when it requires you to go to the training camp and beat orcs over and over again.

I see, -equips monkey wrench-
it also appears that you missed around 1/2 of the plot.
I did have a few counter questions
regarding 13 did you find the halibert or the adventure's garb on the wall?
regarding 34, 37 & 38 Is my habit of locking off areas if the player does not have the party members or plot progression obvious enough? I could make them appear as the plot progresses, but that would either get really big (number of maps) or really laggy. (number of events)
regarding 53 were you able to get past the second set of knights? there is a good bit more plot that comes afterward.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:19 am

OK I still can't find it.

Here's the tent I think you mean. nothing happens, either when I move onto it, or when I stand here and click to interact.
this tent.png
this tent?

I wandered around a lot looking for the right tent, tried a couple of others.
Can you just tell me where it is?
I've tried talking to the old man in town in case it needs an update, and party leader just says to avoid conversation.

While I was looking, I also noticed something strange:
at the east edge of the map is forest that sticks out to the coast and has a narrow bit
You can go through the narrow bit from south to north, but not back.
I can understand that the path might not be visible from the north side at first, but why can't I go back through now that I've discovered the path from the south?

Also I have combined a speedup program with an automatic keypress program to grind my party to level 19, so the plot from here on should get easier. :P
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:38 pm

silentfate wrote:I see, -equips monkey wrench-
it also appears that you missed around 1/2 of the plot.
I did have a few counter questions
regarding 13 did you find the halibert or the adventure's garb on the wall?
regarding 34, 37 & 38 Is my habit of locking off areas if the player does not have the party members or plot progression obvious enough? I could make them appear as the plot progresses, but that would either get really big (number of maps) or really laggy. (number of events)
regarding 53 were you able to get past the second set of knights? there is a good bit more plot that comes afterward.

My answer:
13. If those were in the armory, I didn't find them. I figured that getting the spear was good enough.

34, 37, 38: It is a fair tactic. Having a text with Hailey saying: "I shouldn't go here yet" or "I can't face these enemies now" or "I have tasks at at hand more important.

53: Nope, I tried a couple of times, but the lack of restoring mana to Aed made the ordeal quite long and tiresome. Granted, maybe I would have enough if I hadn't used sleep to such extent, but then again, I would died from lack of health instead.

Now, I did enjoy the game, but I think I have had my fill for now. I rather play it some more on the next update.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Myna » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:50 pm

Well , the enemy have too many life point , kill a enemy make too long time to beat them .

10 round for kill a orc group of 2 . (and the enemy have many way for kill your group in 2 or 3 round if you don't heal you many time.)

and the defeat don't make any vore scene.
Myna
New to the forum

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Myna wrote:Well , the enemy have too many life point , kill a enemy make too long time to beat them .

10 round for kill a orc group of 2 . (and the enemy have many way for kill your group in 2 or 3 round if you don't heal you many time.)

and the defeat don't make any vore scene.

you need to learn strategy
use everyone's skills to your advantage
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oEclipseo » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:18 pm

I defeated the three fairies and I've been told to look for a naga by the princess, where do I go to find her?
oEclipseo
New to the forum

Postby Terrafox » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:10 pm

oEclipseo wrote:I defeated the three fairies and I've been told to look for a naga by the princess, where do I go to find her?

There is another tent near a castle, mountain, and check-point area.

You have to kill her bodyguards and she will have you go to the castle and that is it for the game
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oEclipseo » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Terrafox wrote:
oEclipseo wrote:I defeated the three fairies and I've been told to look for a naga by the princess, where do I go to find her?

You have to kill her bodyguards and she will have you go to the castle and that is it for the game

I can not enter that tent. I just walk over it. http://prntscr.com/2jgnpl

I was told by the thief that he new someone who smuggled humans I think, and that he could help get past checkpoints. The faeries also said some stuff about a secret passage way south through the woods. Doesent work. http://prntscr.com/2jgoqv
oEclipseo
New to the forum

Postby silentfate » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:36 am

oEclipseo wrote:
Terrafox wrote:

I can not enter that tent. I just walk over it. http://prntscr.com/2jgnpl

I was told by the thief that he new someone who smuggled humans I think, and that he could help get past checkpoints. The faeries also said some stuff about a secret passage way south through the woods. Doesent work. http://prntscr.com/2jgoqv

You missed a key thing, wont take long to find, I'll add a hint about it during the next update.
In order to find a naga you need to know where a friendly naga is going to be. People who would know this include but are not limited to the knights that you knocked out w/ Aed. Maybe you should look to see if one of them is still alive. Maybe he would like to answer questions when in a jail cell
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby AbitterPill » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:57 am

I have the same problem.
You said it won't take long, but I've talked to everyone I can find. Those knights you mentioned both despawned immediatly after I knocked them out. I can't find anyone who will tell me anything. I've killed everything I can interact with.
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby Myna » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:49 am

Well why make 2 group of knight .
I defet a group but in the 2nd fight i'm out of mana (i see mana up after fight the first team of knight but i'm ever out of mana .)
The game is very hard, like impossible to finish .

This game have just a hardcore gamer gameplay .

And have a only vore scene , very bad for a vore game. (if be defeted make a vore scene is good but a only vore scene it's very bad for a vore game , sorry)
Myna
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Nice game so far, hope you will continue it.
Ah, some things I have noticed:
  • Everytime you go to (or come from) "Farmhouse 1" after beating the Succubus Matriarch, Hailey is repeating the sentence "I wonder whats in the barn to the south...", even if you already rescued the Mother and her 3 children.
    Even after Aed set the farm on fire Hailey repeats it furthermore.
    It seems that this only stops after you leave the farm and come back later.
  • The same counts for Yarin, if you want to leave the Outpost Interior where you can recruit him.
    Although it is differently here, after leaving the building once, you can't enter it again (Yay, Aed really loves it to set things on fire! x_X).
    Btw., what does he mean there?
    The two daggers as equipment for him, or is there something else?
    (Okay, i checked all boxes two times, so I can't have missed anything...)

AbitterPill wrote:I have the same problem.
You said it won't take long, but I've talked to everyone I can find. Those knights you mentioned both despawned immediatly after I knocked them out. I can't find anyone who will tell me anything. I've killed everything I can interact with.
After Aed set the Outpost on fire, search outside the building.
There are two Knights left.
One of them is dead, but the other one is alive and can taken as prisoner.

Myna wrote:Well why make 2 group of knight .
I defet a group but in the 2nd fight i'm out of mana (i see mana up after fight the first team of knight but i'm ever out of mana .)

And have a only vore scene , very bad for a vore game. (if be defeted make a vore scene is good but a only vore scene it's very bad for a vore game , sorry)
The game is actually pretty easy, with simple gameplay...
If you're using your head and not furiously running through the game. *cough*

I remember a minimum of 3 different scenes, strange or not? ^^; >.> :roll:

Also don't forget:
This game isn't nearly completed yet!
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Myna » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
Myna wrote:Well why make 2 group of knight .

The game is actually pretty easy, with simple gameplay...
If you're using your head and not furiously running through the game. *cough*

I remember a minimum of 3 different scenes, strange or not? ^^; >.> :roll:

Also don't forget:
This game isn't nearly completed yet!

Well show me the way for gain mana in this game , because i don't know where rest in this game and i lost because i'm out of mana after do the succubus fight .
Myna
New to the forum

Postby AbitterPill » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:13 pm

AbitterPill wrote:I have the same problem.

After Aed set the Outpost on fire, search outside the building.
There are two Knights left.
One of them is dead, but the other one is alive and can taken as prisoner.

I have searched everywhere those 2 nights are not there, they despawned for me I assure you they are GONE. I'm failry sure something is wrong. I've seen the knights and I saw them vanish, all of my files are the same. I have almost 4 hours played, trust me I've looked.
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Myna wrote:Well show me the way for gain mana in this game , because i don't know where rest in this game and i lost because i'm out of mana after do the succubus fight .
So long you have enough food you can rest in the town hall.
And if I don't remember it wrong, was this already mentioned in this topic... :roll: >.>

AbitterPill wrote:
I have searched everywhere those 2 nights are not there, they despawned for me I assure you they are GONE. I'm failry sure something is wrong. I've seen the knights and I saw them vanish, all of my files are the same. I have almost 4 hours played, trust me I've looked.
Did you try this one?
He is definitely alive.

alive.JPG
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Revx_Z » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:alive.JPG

Nope. Nothing there for me.
Is there any chance I could get the main game file (I have RPG Maker VX Ace too) and take a look at the event so I can poke around behind the scenes, instead of arguing by screenshots and filing bug reports where it's hard to tell what's gone wrong where?
no knights here.png

My first guess be that I broke the sequence by getting the 4th party member here, since your pic has only 3 party members and the knight, mine has 4 party members and no knight.

I don't know what's wrong though.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1)

Postby night22 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:I'm gonna be perfectly honest, this needs some serious balancing. Getting beaten by an Orc because he manages to trip one of your party members for five turns is kinda bull.

I came here to say the same thing. Tone down the enemy health and skills at the beginning of the game. There's a difference between progression, and artificial difficulty. Sure it's possible, but it doesn't leave a good impression when it's literally the first encounter, and you die horribly multiple times. If you want to keep it that way cool, but at least boost the spear's damage. 60dmg is nothing compared to the enemy's 150. (500 when you're knocked down... like all the time)
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:50 pm

I get that this is to be hard, but it needs a tone down, Some areas are pretty good for high difficulties others are just a pain in the ass even with good strategy(the orc fights).

Also I seem to be abit lost, I just finished the farm part and returned the people, but it gives me little to know clues on what to do next.

(also still think the maps are a bit to simple, but that's probably cause I have been making maps in RPG maker)
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Revx_Z wrote:
Lawrence Craft wrote:alive.JPG

Nope. Nothing there for me.
Is there any chance I could get the main game file (I have RPG Maker VX Ace too) and take a look at the event so I can poke around behind the scenes, instead of arguing by screenshots and filing bug reports where it's hard to tell what's gone wrong where?
no knights here.png

My first guess be that I broke the sequence by getting the 4th party member here, since your pic has only 3 party members and the knight, mine has 4 party members and no knight.

Think I found the issue party composition doesn't matter. I sent both of you what I think is the solution, let me know if it works. (version b) If it does I'll put out v1.15.

night22 wrote:
Snorlaxkid wrote:I'm gonna be perfectly honest, this needs some serious balancing. Getting beaten by an Orc because he manages to trip one of your party members for five turns is kinda bull.

I came here to say the same thing. Tone down the enemy health and skills at the beginning of the game. There's a difference between progression, and artificial difficulty. Sure it's possible, but it doesn't leave a good impression when it's literally the first encounter, and you die horribly multiple times. If you want to keep it that way cool, but at least boost the spear's damage. 60dmg is nothing compared to the enemy's 150. (500 when you're knocked down... like all the time)

This game requires you to look around, and to develop a raiding mentality. If fighting the orc was your first fight and you had a spear, you missed two things in a game that only allows you to miss one.
The orcs should not be your first fight, (it should be against a human.) In addition you can get two better weapons then the spear. Either one from your first fight, or another hidden in plain view in the castle In fact its not the only thing you can use hiding in plain view. You need either xp + a better weapon or the better, better weapon + armor. You can proceed w/o one or the other, not both. With both the first fight is hard but not excessively. You cant just charge through the game you need to take your time.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Revx_Z wrote:Is there any chance I could get the main game file (I have RPG Maker VX Ace too) and take a look at the event so I can poke around behind the scenes, instead of arguing by screenshots and filing bug reports where it's hard to tell what's gone wrong where?
no knights here.png

I've downloaded the v1.14, if you also have downloaded this version of the game it should be the same game file I use.
Or did you mean the save game file?
I'm not really familiar with the several RPG Maker files. ^^"
I can send you my save game file, if you want to, that's no problem.

Your attached screen looks like the sceen I've seen before recruiting Yarin and leaving the Outpost Interior Building.

If you don't have v1.14, please download it and look again if the Knight is there.
I can also send you my save game file, if these will help.

night22 wrote:Sure it's possible, but it doesn't leave a good impression when it's literally the first encounter, and you die horribly multiple times. If you want to keep it that way cool, but at least boost the spear's damage. 60dmg is nothing compared to the enemy's 150. (500 when you're knocked down... like all the time)
Spear?
Short question: Why don't you use the Partisan or Halberd? >.>
That gives you a nice power up.

warbrand4 wrote:I get that this is to be hard, but it needs a tone down, Some areas are pretty good for high difficulties others are just a pain in the ass even with good strategy(the orc fights).

Also I seem to be abit lost, I just finished the farm part and returned the people, but it gives me little to know clues on what to do next.

(also still think the maps are a bit to simple, but that's probably cause I have been making maps in RPG maker)
The strength of the enemies isn't really that great, but only if you have a plan and use all possibilities to level up or gaining new equipment (hey, the prince and princes have equipment which they doesn't have a use for, why don't you take it? :D ;) ).
The first fight with the orcs and then with the Succubus Matriarch is a little bit difficult, for sure, but under all circumstances winnable.
After the farm try to use the abilities of Aed (the sleep skill is very useful in fights) and level up a bit with the orcs in imperial checkpoints.
Or try the outpost which is the Succubus Matriarch mentioning, while you questioning her in the cell.
There are groups of two or one orcs which you can fight.
Then go to the outpost south of the farm an free / recruit Yarin.
Or look if you can already recruit the Dryad Dracilla (I recruited first Yarin, so I don't know if the Dryad is before the recruiting of Yarin willing to join you).
Dracilla can confuse the complete group of enemies or sent them sleeping, without using MP / FP (Fight Points, these green energy which you gain during using physical attacks or getting hit from enemies).
And yes, the maps are really a little bit simple / empty looking...
But the game isn't finished yet and can be changed in several ways til the final version.
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game