A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.3)

Postby zepher89 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:21 pm

Big fan for the game so, Just wondering when we might see a update on this? Or maybe a list off vore scene to acted as a check list. Encase I have missed anything.
zepher89
New to the forum

Postby LilianiMirx » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:29 pm

I think I got a bug.
I got the witch, defeated the succubus at the farm, got the refugees, took food and returned to the town like I've done before in previous versions of the game, however now nothing happens. The guiding star says I should talk to Paul at the jail about the refugees I got but when I talk to him he says I should find the witch. What did I do wrong?
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby RikuHidanza » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:13 am

LilianiMirx wrote:I think I got a bug.
I got the witch, defeated the succubus at the farm, got the refugees, took food and returned to the town like I've done before in previous versions of the game, however now nothing happens. The guiding star says I should talk to Paul at the jail about the refugees I got but when I talk to him he says I should find the witch. What did I do wrong?

Did you put the succubus in the jail cell? Talk to the stone slab between the two jail cells then go in the cell question her and you should be able to progress.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby evilogith » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:01 pm

i Wonder why the Upgraded Version of This Game is Still in a Dead END ????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvtMmWOy4oc
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:49 pm

I did try that, no message pops up at all.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby silentfate » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:23 am

zepher89 wrote:Big fan for the game so, Just wondering when we might see a update on this? Or maybe a list off vore scene to acted as a check list. Encase I have missed anything.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I need about 30 hours to my self to finish the update things keep popping up, and life is well... life. I have scaled back my ambitions due to bug fixes but I have two additional districts to Serposia added, the size of the two districts already in place, I need to finish placing character dialogues in events, add transitions, between maps, and finish up a few vore sprites. I then need to add quest triggers to the new content, send it out to my testers, get bug reports fix stuff, then ta da. There are a few people whom I will thank when this update is out but basically I'm close but have little time.
LilianiMirx wrote:I think I got a bug.

Did the farm burn down? The trigger for plot progress is in among the triggers for the inferno.
evilogith wrote:i Wonder why the Upgraded Version of This Game is Still in a Dead END ????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvtMmWOy4oc
It isnt. The ghost is at the furthest end of the longest progression line, 1.3 is still being finished up and I forgot to add .1 to each number. The new content can be found in the naga city wait a week then return to the yellow tent where you met the naga. She will be back with a centauress and take you to the new content. This game is intended to be non linear. It makes it more fun in y opinion but also means that not every road gets stuff added to it each update.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby LilianiMirx » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:05 pm

silentfate wrote:Did the farm burn down? The trigger for plot progress is in among the triggers for the inferno.

Nope, took down the boss, talked to the woman with the kids, then we just waltzed out of there.
I thought you removed the fire thing because of how laggy it got after she sets fire to the place.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby evilogith » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:04 am

so How do i Kill a Week on This Game?
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:26 am

LilianiMirx wrote:
silentfate wrote:Did the farm burn down? The trigger for plot progress is in among the triggers for the inferno.

Nope, took down the boss, talked to the woman with the kids, then we just waltzed out of there.
I thought you removed the fire thing because of how laggy it got after she sets fire to the place.

No it is still there, you missed collecting the food from the farm manor house which triggers the fire and triggers the plot progression. I'll revise the quest log to reflect this.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:27 am

evilogith wrote:so How do i Kill a Week on This Game?

The same way you always have at the town hall one rest cycle ='s one week
silentfate wrote:
LilianiMirx wrote:

No it is still there, you missed collecting the food from the farm manor house which triggers the fire and triggers the plot progression. I'll revise the quest log to reflect this.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby LilianiMirx » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:56 am

silentfate wrote:
LilianiMirx wrote:

I did collect it, I went to one of the food stocks and it popped up with a message that said something like "This stuff is heavy!"
I did try the activate button on the next crate as well, maybe you should disable the triggers for the crates after the first one has been triggered?
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby evilogith » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:58 pm

evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:04 am

I did collect it, I went to one of the food stocks and it popped up with a message that said something like "This stuff is heavy!"
I did try the activate button on the next crate as well, maybe you should disable the triggers for the crates after the first one has been triggered?

The trigger activates only once all of the crates are the same, but I think I figured out the issue, I'll get a patch out for it as soon as I can.
evilogith wrote:Still Stuck in a Dead END :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTuYeGUSGqU

wrong town
you want the other big town I created.
If you read about what I updated, on the first page you might have figured that out.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby evilogith » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 am

Now i just Need to Know Where to go Next' Because im Lost in This Game'
im just Lost in a New Town where Some Creatures Eat you & More.
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:28 pm

I clicked the right crate, somehow, and it worked, can proceed. Now then, where are the other 2 companions?
Spoiler: show
One is in the tower with the knights and one is by the wood mill right?
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby silentfate » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:56 am

LilianiMirx wrote:I clicked the right crate, somehow, and it worked, can proceed. Now then, where are the other 2 companions?
One is in the tower with the knights and one is by the wood mill right?

The second is the dryad whom has the princess in her womb
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby LilianiMirx » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:00 pm

Ok, I'm gonna say that I'm stuck now, I don't get what the hell I'm supposed to do.
If I go to the tower with the guards who attack me 2 at a time then I get my ass handed to me because I need to put one to sleep and work on the other one but it has so much health that the other guards wakes up, and when he does if I put sleep too many times on them then I won't have enough mana for the next 2 guards. It's too difficult.

And the timber mill is fine with the first 4 orcs but right afterwards, and you don't get any time to heal up if you got hit, then you instantly have to fight 2 guards and the foreman which are extremely difficult.

Dude, you gotta rebalance this game. It's not fun to have to grind forever and ever just to be able to even have the slightest of a fraction of a chance at beating something.
Either rebalance their health at the lumber mill or make the 2 guards stand alone against you in the second encounter and then have the foreman run to the door leading up to a house and have him make his stand there so that you get some time to heal inbetween it.

I really don't care what it is, you have to rebalance the game. It is too difficult. I've spent an hour grinding enemies in the camp, doing the same thing over and over and over and over again. It is not fun, at all. And I'm not spending any more time doing this. The game is far too frustrating and tedious to play. Frustration and tedium are not something any game dev should strive for, especially not when coupled together. You can design a game to be difficult without going overboard with it.

[edit]

It could be as simple as just adding in some gear we can loot from something more easier to help upgrade the first two characters to be able to take them on.
Oh and do think about updating previous areas' map layouts to make them feel a bit... Natural. Currently they feel so barren and under-designed.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:36 pm

Was it updated? I wanna know.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby silentfate » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:23 am

LilianiMirx wrote:Ok, I'm gonna say that I'm stuck now, I don't get what the hell I'm supposed to do.
If I go to the tower with the guards who attack me 2 at a time then I get my ass handed to me because I need to put one to sleep and work on the other one but it has so much health that the other guards wakes up, and when he does if I put sleep too many times on them then I won't have enough mana for the next 2 guards. It's too difficult.

And the timber mill is fine with the first 4 orcs but right afterwards, and you don't get any time to heal up if you got hit, then you instantly have to fight 2 guards and the foreman which are extremely difficult.

Dude, you gotta rebalance this game. It's not fun to have to grind forever and ever just to be able to even have the slightest of a fraction of a chance at beating something.
Either rebalance their health at the lumber mill or make the 2 guards stand alone against you in the second encounter and then have the foreman run to the door leading up to a house and have him make his stand there so that you get some time to heal inbetween it.

I really don't care what it is, you have to rebalance the game. It is too difficult. I've spent an hour grinding enemies in the camp, doing the same thing over and over and over and over again. It is not fun, at all. And I'm not spending any more time doing this. The game is far too frustrating and tedious to play. Frustration and tedium are not something any game dev should strive for, especially not when coupled together. You can design a game to be difficult without going overboard with it.

[edit]

It could be as simple as just adding in some gear we can loot from something more easier to help upgrade the first two characters to be able to take them on.
Oh and do think about updating previous areas' map layouts to make them feel a bit... Natural. Currently they feel so barren and under-designed.

Well sorry if you do not like it. The next step is to train at the orc camp. By the time that you beat the farm succubus, I'm surprised and impressed if you did it and are not yet level 6. I envisioned the player gaining 2-3 levels. Assuming you have the gear that I hinted and starred in the castle, by level nine you can beat the knights encounter without using anything. That said keep in mind that food heals 1/4 of your total hps, I raised the cost of the sleep spell to counter this, might have been a bit too high. If you can beat the four orcs in a row then you can also attack the caravan (moving wagon) with the likely hood of wining.
You should not be able to beat the lumber mill until you have four party members.
I don't aim to make it frustrating and tedious that's why I included different enemies at the camp. I'll restore the sleep spell to its earlier mana requirement, originally costed 10 mana. I think that should correct for some of the issues.
As for the maps, yeah the early maps I threw those together in about a week, a year and a half ago. I do need to spend some time on them, its scheduled for the update after the one I'm working on now.
reliuskaiser wrote:Was it updated? I wanna know.

The last update was in May, I'm working on another and hope to finish it soon.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby evilogith » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:50 am

im Lost in that New town' any idea on Where i should go Next?
the Town where i Have to Leave my Party Behind?
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game