A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.3)

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:03 pm

Ok then, just making sure.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby silentfate » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:17 pm

evilogith wrote:im Lost in that New town' any idea on Where i should go Next?
the Town where i Have to Leave my Party Behind?

You don't leave your party behind, you must play them one at a time. There are two plots for the city one is a murder mystery, the other is an assassination plot. You need to use both Hailey and Yarin to complete these. you can switch characters at your room in the tavern By talking to them.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby jalumn » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:32 pm

This is a great game, thank you. I've played 15 hours so far, and am already waiting for the next update. From what I've read, this game used to be harder, so no wonder people found it difficult. Now it's just fine, hard enough to be challenging, yet not too hard to discourage. What I really like here is that this is a real game, not just some pretext to wrap a bunch of vore scene.

But I kept having big problem playing it : where the hell have I to go now...
I can't give you precise exemple, but I had to check on the page several time to find what I have to do next.

Here a list of bug/mistakes I have found :
Spoiler: show
-The fire effet is not showing up, I just have a semi-transparent grey squarre
-The driade follow us after we return from serposia, even if we did not recruit her.
-About the first mini-quest in opelar, in the last objective, you do not end the quotation marks.
-Outside of the griffin castle, the two guards who jump from the wall, they say "en grade". Isn't it supposed to be "en garde" (I'm not sure about it though) ? Morover, they jump and attack you only if you come from the upper path.
-The dialogue of the ice spirit don't fit in it's dialogue box.
-In opelar, if you choose "the back door" with the succubi, then you cannot sleep nor end the scene.
-In opelar, in the succubi's house, when inside her you can walk over everything (even walls)
-In the forest, when we are looking for allies, and where we fight the "expendable" and "not so expendable", it lack a period "As many as I need to | now are you going top run like a baby... again ?"
-"next time on a vore dawn v1.3" Isn't it supposed to be v1.4 ?
-Is it normal that Yarin can, now and then, attack twice ?
-if you enter serposia using the main door, then you have your entire party following you, meanning you can do both yarin and haley speech.

I also have some questions :
The only way I found to deposit food is when I no longer have a week in stock. Could you allow to deposite food anytime ? Or increase the quantity we can carry ?
"You can now improve your chances to survive being eaten via prey training." Is there yet any place where this trainning count?
In Opelar, can we pass the two big guard at the north end ?
In Opelar, I talked to the mayor when I had every slaves, and something trigered (I don't remember the exact dialogue), but I shoud have the book, but couldn't find it in the bookshelves. Have I missed something ?

I hope I don't sound too critical, because it is a great game you've done, but I'm used having a hard time finding the bright side of things. Anyways, keep it up !
jalumn
New to the forum

Postby silentfate » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:21 am

jalumn wrote:This is a great game, thank you. I've played 15 hours so far, and am already waiting for the next update. From what I've read, this game used to be harder, so no wonder people found it difficult. Now it's just fine, hard enough to be challenging, yet not too hard to discourage. What I really like here is that this is a real game, not just some pretext to wrap a bunch of vore scene.

But I kept having big problem playing it : where the hell have I to go now...
I can't give you precise exemple, but I had to check on the page several time to find what I have to do next.

Here a list of bug/mistakes I have found :
-The fire effet is not showing up, I just have a semi-transparent grey squarre
-The driade follow us after we return from serposia, even if we did not recruit her.
-About the first mini-quest in opelar, in the last objective, you do not end the quotation marks.
-Outside of the griffin castle, the two guards who jump from the wall, they say "en grade". Isn't it supposed to be "en garde" (I'm not sure about it though) ? Morover, they jump and attack you only if you come from the upper path.
-The dialogue of the ice spirit don't fit in it's dialogue box.
-In opelar, if you choose "the back door" with the succubi, then you cannot sleep nor end the scene.
-In opelar, in the succubi's house, when inside her you can walk over everything (even walls)
-In the forest, when we are looking for allies, and where we fight the "expendable" and "not so expendable", it lack a period "As many as I need to | now are you going top run like a baby... again ?"
-"next time on a vore dawn v1.3" Isn't it supposed to be v1.4 ?
-Is it normal that Yarin can, now and then, attack twice ?
-if you enter serposia using the main door, then you have your entire party following you, meanning you can do both yarin and haley speech.

I also have some questions :
The only way I found to deposit food is when I no longer have a week in stock. Could you allow to deposite food anytime ? Or increase the quantity we can carry ?
"You can now improve your chances to survive being eaten via prey training." Is there yet any place where this trainning count?
In Opelar, can we pass the two big guard at the north end ?
In Opelar, I talked to the mayor when I had every slaves, and something trigered (I don't remember the exact dialogue), but I shoud have the book, but couldn't find it in the bookshelves. Have I missed something ?

I hope I don't sound too critical, because it is a great game you've done, but I'm used having a hard time finding the bright side of things. Anyways, keep it up !

Constructive criticism is never too critical. Just keep in mind that this game has as many words now as an average book. It also has more moving parts than any other rpgmaker vore game. That said I welcome all feedback.
I'm still tweaking some aspects of combat, I'm trying to make it consistent in terms of difficulty for the beginning as the end. Now there is no way around it combat gets alot easier as you progress. rather than counter with more enemies... which i kinda do and more difficult enemies, which I also kinda do I will be adding other "fun" things. I want AVD to be a game heavily centered around vore where if you lose you get eaten, and randomly talking to people gets you eaten. but even without that it is still a basic comprehensive game.
regarding spoilers.
Where is the fire effect not showing up? There are alot of fire effects.
I'm impressed that you could get in without her, I'll add a safeguard so that you can not. You need all four party members in order to carry out the assassination.
fixed quote issue
fixed the next two issues.
I double checked and I'm pretty sure that you end them all the same way by going to the bed. I'll make this more obvious.
No issue with free walking as your captor has wings can can technically climb walls, after all where do you think she was hiding? (also needed to give free rein so that you could go onto the bed and use the event.)
fixed that.
No this is 1.3 A the rest of 1.3 comes out as soon as I can finish it ( and bugs stop popping up.)
but between 1.3 A&B there are twice as many maps as in any other update and more than the game had in its entirety in 1.2. So I decided well smaller parts so that when bugs crop up I don't have to fix as much. part B was suppose to be finished and it nearly is but free time is illusive. (the bug fixes took about fifteen minutes and I need another 6 hours to finish 1.3B)
Yes it is normal and becomes almost permanent when Yarin gets a rapier, it allows him to attack faster. cause rapiers( and Yarin) are really fast.
crap OK fixed that and I'll add safeguards so people can't transfer saves with a full party.

Now questions
Yes that is correct I will add a better method, however there will be a decay factor involved. When I get the mechanics of that fixed then I'll adjust that. As for increasing item count, I don't think that is possible on the rpgmaker engine.
Yes in Serposia in a similar species.
No not yet, its non humans only.
The book is in the far left bookcase. I'll add sparkles. On the off chance it still doesn't work, take a step back from it then try. If you need to use the latter let me know and I'll fix it.
Anyways glad you enjoyed thanks for reporting these bugs I'll get them fixed for the next version.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryu » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:13 am

Hello! This game is amazing! Spent hours playing it leveling up exploring every vore scene i can find, It's awesome! :D

At the moment i'm stuck at in "Serposia" trying to find a Murderer, Adahil a pink dragon. I've looked everywhere for this dragon and I can't find it...Can someone help? I really wish to continues this game.
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:15 am

You have to use both Yarin and Hailey to solve the murder.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Ryu » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:21 am

Hooray! Murder solved! :D .........eh, now what?... ^^;
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Postby silentfate » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Ryu wrote:Hooray! Murder solved! :D .........eh, now what?... ^^;

Did you like the twisty twist?
any way there is an assassination plot you can carry out in the same manner as before, then that's it for now.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby evilogith » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:25 pm

im Still Lost Using Yarin & Hailey in a Merchant Town & Dont Know Where to go Next :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am

whenever i revive a team member they just get killed straight away, can you make it so they re-spawn with half their hp or is there a way around this?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby silentfate » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:44 am

nuggholio wrote:whenever i revive a team member they just get killed straight away, can you make it so they re-spawn with half their hp or is there a way around this?

It depends, on where in the game you are. In later stages Yarin is fast enough to revive and use potion/food (make shift potion) The best combo is Yarin revive and Dracilla heal or Aed revive and Hailey Heal. If you have lost one of each pair, then good luck, I rarely win fights under those conditions. I'd recommend that Hailey uses either provoke or cover as they do draw attacks well. If she is the person you are reviving then the aforementioned dracilla yarin pairing is your best bet. If you do not have a full team then consider training Hailey and Aed more. However party management is crucial especially against tower fights. If you have a specific fight I can offer suggestions for it.
As for Stims restoring health I can do that but I'm leaning towards a set HP not a percentage. That way later in the game its more difficult than in the beginning.
As for the game I just finished connecting everything all dailogue is set all vore sprites are set. I'm running it through testing now, I hope to issue it out for testing in general in a couple days but I am bug fixing and I have no idea how long that will take. On the plus a dozen new vore scenes. New prey training, and for the first time pred scenes.

evilogith wrote:im Still Lost Using Yarin & Hailey in a Merchant Town & Dont Know Where to go Next :(

If you looked in the posts above yours on the same page you would see that there is a murder mystery to solve and a assassination to attempt talk around, its easy enough to find.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:05 pm

can't continue the story because i'm continually getting killed by everything :/ i can easily beat a group of 4 orcs after killing almost everything in the training camp a bunch of times but i still get rekt by 2 evil knights.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Azirov » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:17 pm

nuggholio wrote:can't continue the story because i'm continually getting killed by everything :/ i can easily beat a group of 4 orcs after killing almost everything in the training camp a bunch of times but i still get rekt by 2 evil knights.

Try combining the sleep and poison spells.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:57 pm

can someone give me a hand on the assassination story?
I'm in serposia but how do i start the quest? it just tells me to investigate ways to assassinate the target but i can't find anything for it, the apothecary was my main hope but... y'know Haley doesn't wanna have a good time.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby silentfate » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:17 pm

nuggholio wrote:can someone give me a hand on the assassination story?
I'm in serposia but how do i start the quest? it just tells me to investigate ways to assassinate the target but i can't find anything for it, the apothecary was my main hope but... y'know Haley doesn't wanna have a good time.

Sure, the apothecary has nothing to do with it, only a portion is currently available, you will need to speak to the right person as either Yarin or Hailey.
hint its a monster in the merchants district.
Speak to the fishman as Yarin to initiate an assassination plot
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitewendigo » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:57 pm

I just started this game pretty fun but I want to know is there any images or animation for the vore scenes? You only seam to get texts.
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soroxas77 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:39 pm

OK, so is there another key to the assassination plot available after the fishman does his part?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hivelord » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:28 am

Hello I am currently having a few problems with some of the quest with this game. Can anyone help with the following?

1) I am trying to find the bunny girl for the vore training. I have bought the old slave, defeated the griffon and talked to the girl saved from the griffon. However, the girl only says she doesnt know anything about a secret base and I do not know what to do to progress with her. Apparently once all the requirements are met there should be tracks south of operlas or whatever that should lead me to a hidden forest, however, I can't seem to find them. If I need to progress with the girl to find the forest can someone tell me how I get her dialogue to change.

2) Is there also a way to win against the ice spirit without having to agree to come back after youre quest is over?

3) Can someone give me a walkthrough for the murder mystery, I have found 2 clues with the girl but cant seem to find anything with the guy.

4) Anyone know if the creator is still working on this or if he is still in the community cus when i checked when he last logged on it came up blank.

Ps. Anyone know if you can find the prince after the bunny girl made off with him?
Hivelord
Somewhat familiar

Postby ptbptb » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:48 pm

The 'Guiding Star' is leading me astray. I get the message "I should talk to Paul about the humans I've freed" (after killing the orcs and matriarch succubus in the farm - quite an early quest). But when I talk to him he only says about the witch to the west who is already in my party. I have one refugee, one succubus matriarch prisoner and three child refugees but I seem to be stuck.
ptbptb
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:37 am

Even if this hasn't been bumped in a few months, I hope this game isn't dead, downloaded it, and am greatly enjoying it. Lots of gameplay and a fair bit of mechanics that are very rare that make a player think about some actions before attacking a camp or deciding to actually sleep and restore hp/mp.
tgcidolfus
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game