A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.358)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A vore dawn (RPG maker game V1.24)

Postby ian66613 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:Go to the little tent south of Kantosie and beat on the orcs there for a bit. It'll be tough at first, but if you stick to the solo orcs it shouldn't be too bad.

can't enter the tent:

Using V1.252. The Imperial Checkpoint always has 5 orcs, no matter what. The Caravan that sometimes comes out always has 4+ Thugs. Watchtowers are not interact-able.

There's also a rope in the jail area of Kantoise that allows me to go down into the "Lock Up" and can never get out. It has Aed conversation even if you don't have Aed.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby silentfate » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:54 pm

ian66613 wrote:
silentfate wrote:
ian66613 wrote:I can't get past the matriarch on the farm at all, I can't save edit to get past it either. Any tips? I only have two potions left and only Haily and the witch.

Well this should work.
Spoiler: show
Focus on ice spells they are the succubus's weakness. Have Hailey use provoke then heal whom ever the succubus attacks. her heal spells are as strong as the succubus's attacks on her so keep her health high, don't bother having Hailey attack Aed won't get too much flak. and she can survive most of the succubus's attacks. Ten of her ice spells will kill the succubus. Using this method you should not need any potions. (if you are playing a V1.1 series save update your combat with the old man of Kantosie.)

Can't use provoke, only level 4. (Aed is level 3, since she died during the orc attack outside the farm.)

Ok there is two things you can do the method I described above will still work even at those levels. worked 2 out of 6 tries, so it is possible.
option 2
You may have missed a fight in the first region that should enable Hailey to have learned cover by this point in time.
(there are the two orc fights in outten + another fight before you reach the forest.)

Option 3 refighting the orc battle so that Aed survives it also helps.
Also there is an exit to the lock up walk along the left side of the wall and you will find it. I'll fix that little bit so you can't go in before you have Aed.
Last edited by silentfate on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:02 pm

silentfate wrote:
You missed a fight in the first region that will enable Hailey to have learned cover by this point in time.
(there are the two orc fights in outten + another fight before you reach the forest.)

Also there is an exit to the lock up walk along the left side of the wall and you will find it. I'll fix that little bit so you can't go in before you have Aed.

I have cover, but not provoke.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:04 pm

ian66613 wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:Go to the little tent south of Kantosie and beat on the orcs there for a bit. It'll be tough at first, but if you stick to the solo orcs it shouldn't be too bad.

can't enter the tent:

Using V1.252. The Imperial Checkpoint always has 5 orcs, no matter what. The Caravan that sometimes comes out always has 4+ Thugs. Watchtowers are not interact-able.

There's also a rope in the jail area of Kantoise that allows me to go down into the "Lock Up" and can never get out. It has Aed conversation even if you don't have Aed.

No idea why you can't enter the tent, you should be able to. Also, as a note to Silent, that conversation appears to happen even if you haven't got the prisoner yet.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:
ian66613 wrote:

can't enter the tent:

No idea why you can't enter the tent, you should be able to. Also, as a note to Silent, that conversation appears to happen even if you haven't got the prisoner yet.

Yep I'll fix dat. and the tent is accessible after you have defeated the succubus.
Saturn's Moon Titan has more oil than Earth. In unrelated news the US declared that the people of Titan need more freedom, and is planning an immediate assault.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:15 pm

ian66613 wrote:
silentfate wrote:
You missed a fight in the first region that will enable Hailey to have learned cover by this point in time.

I have cover, but not provoke.

Cover should be all you need.
As above posted the method I describe still works without provoke.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:50 am

Does the game still end at the secret pass? It's been a while since I last checked in on it's developement.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby evilogith » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:01 am

i cant Find ANY Ending' Because i Just Keep Fighting ORCs NON Stop :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirov » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:58 am

So what do you do with the refugees from the monster town ? The child(boy/girl) shows up in the daycare but does not leave the inventory.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Azirov wrote:So what do you do with the refugees from the monster town ? The child(boy/girl) shows up in the daycare but does not leave the inventory.

tammy (girl in blue at the daycare) takes them from you invo.
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Does the game still end at the secret pass? It's been a while since I last checked in on it's developement.

No the entire region to the south has been developed with three (technically four) new intractable places for war and vore, the two best things in any game.
evilogith wrote:i cant Find ANY Ending' Because i Just Keep Fighting ORCs NON Stop :(

There are other places besides just the war camp, if you have access to it then you have access to at least one other location.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirov » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:33 am

silentfate wrote:
Azirov wrote:So what do you do with the refugees from the monster town ? The child(boy/girl) shows up in the daycare but does not leave the inventory.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Does the game still end at the secret pass? It's been a while since I last checked in on it's developement.

No the entire region to the south has been developed with three (technically four) new intractable places for war and vore, the two best things in any game.
evilogith wrote:i cant Find ANY Ending' Because i Just Keep Fighting ORCs NON Stop :(

There are other places besides just the war camp, if you have access to it then you have access to at least one other location.

Thanks for tje tip I didnt even notice that there are 2 people in the daycare.
Found some more bugs:
1) The refugees from the monster city dont leave your inventory even if they are in town.
2)In the monster city you can buy an more refugees than there actually are (I bought 10 adult refuuges while there are only 6)
3)I cant seem to get the weapon from the smith in the mon.city.
4)The bunny girl prisoner appears near the lake even after you capture her( btw what do you do with her?).
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby silentfate » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:45 am

Azirov wrote:
silentfate wrote:

Thanks for tje tip I didnt even notice that there are 2 people in the daycare.
Found some more bugs:
1) The refugees from the monster city dont leave your inventory even if they are in town.
2)In the monster city you can buy an more refugees than there actually are (I bought 10 adult refuuges while there are only 6)
3)I cant seem to get the weapon from the smith in the mon.city.
4)The bunny girl prisoner appears near the lake even after you capture her( btw what do you do with her?).

! yeah this is something I had to begrudgingly accept, originally V1.2 wasgoing to forbid you from leaving with refugees period. However the program that I had used for earlier tracking was not working properly for Opelar because of the variable quantities(before you always got a fixed amount of humans that did not decrease). and was not adding humans and allowed for negative quantities... it was a mess. So I pulled it completely for this version, and added an expiramental version of the new program for the daycare. It has been working well and will be added for V1.3 and that will resolve future issues.-knocks on wood-
2 I'll look into that, won't be too big an issue in the long run.
after you have the orders accessed via a feminine distraction, the smith will point you to the north west corner of her store there you will get the prototype. After you buy the smith talk to him in kantosie, he will make you 5 for now and you can get more next update.

4 I knew I should have blocked off that region. but anyway I'll fix dat. as for what you do with her well
between the spoiler ghost and this image Image you should be able to guess what's to come next version.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby evilogith » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:18 pm

i Wish that Somebody would Make a Video on What to do Next on YouTube' Because im Still Fighting ORCs NON Stop'
so :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:51 pm

I'll note that there does not appear to be any way to actually get to the blacksmith area in order to get the finished Pilums.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:I'll note that there does not appear to be any way to actually get to the blacksmith area in order to get the finished Pilums.

There is, (or should be)
In the northern end of Kantosie, after you speak to the blacksmith look for a house that is not destroyed, as long as your population is greater than 20 you will be able to repair it.

evilogith wrote:i Wish that Somebody would Make a Video on What to do Next on YouTube' Because im Still Fighting ORCs NON Stop'
so :(

Ok I'll expand the guiding star system into a quest journal for the next update. Until then
Near the farm where you rescued your first refugees you will see a tower at the end of a road. That is the next spot in advancing the plot.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:10 pm

I'm looking at the map in RPGmaker and there is no event to send you to the blacksmith area. The area exists, there's just no way to get to it.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby silentfate » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:I'm looking at the map in RPGmaker and there is no event to send you to the blacksmith area. The area exists, there's just no way to get to it.

Itis there, however I have ninjaed it too well.
Image this is event 004, it is seven spaces to the right of 003 where the retangle is here Image I hid it too well, so I'll use a different event for that house(the one used in previous image) and I'll distinguish better between the damaged and rebuilt areas.
silentfate
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:01 am

silentfate wrote:

Glad to hear that.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby panolito » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:54 pm

What to do in Opelar after you get the prototype weapon? I cant leave.(also no hints on what to do)
panolito
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:51 pm

panolito wrote:What to do in Opelar after you get the prototype weapon? I cant leave.(also no hints on what to do)

I'm guessing you bought the expensive servant girl slave as well. Go see the mayor in the lower right.
Zomulgustar
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game