Post removed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Multiplayer scifi RPG, VORE Station (NEW: Taurs added! W

Postby Aces » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:30 pm

ultimated wrote:If you use the sleep button, then someone else has to wake you, I believe. Using the rest button is generally a far better option, but gimme a sec to poke the code and see what I can find.

Well, I can't see how long it takes to wear off, but I've woken you up in-game.

It shouldn't last that long. When you click sleep you're out for roughly 60 seconds. If you don't wake up by then, try clicking admin help or using OOC to summon other players because if you're asleep longer than that it might be a bug.

Notable exception being medbay. If you're put to sleep by anesthetics during surgery, a surgeon has to wake you when they are done.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:44 am

Also there was some down time last night due to server maintenance. Server is back now. For future reference when that happens, please PM me here on Eka's or message me through Skype.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Just a small idea for chem lab; just we got alot of docs on server mosta the time so i think it could be a good idea to add another chem dispenser for map if possible; or not just kinda a minor inconvenience when your chemist ya wanna make some chems that help others (or other reasons) and you find someone else already using dispenser ya know? just something i thought i should say.
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Also this is just another thought; can we have some cryo's in the dorm rooms? like LITERALLY inside the rooms. I noticed a few people go SSD and don't head to cryos with positions such as HOS HOP, and wel any head position in general; it might be good idea or it might now be i dunno just something i thought i should adress so if we have cryos in rooms we can go long term storage in rooms and not in just cryos. Just something i thought about recently.
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:03 pm

deamented4343 wrote:Also this is just another thought; can we have some cryo's in the dorm rooms? like LITERALLY inside the rooms. I noticed a few people go SSD and don't head to cryos with positions such as HOS HOP, and wel any head position in general; it might be good idea or it might now be i dunno just something i thought i should adress so if we have cryos in rooms we can go long term storage in rooms and not in just cryos. Just something i thought about recently.

If this happens, call an admin. The dorms exist for two reasons: Private RP and players who have to disconnect but plan to return.

If you find a player who did not lock their door, you can drag them using the grab intent and put them into the cryopod if they are not back in a reasonable time. If the door IS locked and they are hogging a job slot you want to play, use AdminHelp to ask an admin if someone can shove them in cryosleep or open the job slot.

We handle it on a case-by-case basis. Also I added the extra chem dispenser you asked for. Fits nicely in chemlab.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Aces wrote:
deamented4343 wrote:Also this is just another thought; can we have some cryo's in the dorm rooms? like LITERALLY inside the rooms. I noticed a few people go SSD and don't head to cryos with positions such as HOS HOP, and wel any head position in general; it might be good idea or it might now be i dunno just something i thought i should adress so if we have cryos in rooms we can go long term storage in rooms and not in just cryos. Just something i thought about recently.

If this happens, call an admin. The dorms exist for two reasons: Private RP and players who have to disconnect but plan to return.

If you find a player who did not lock their door, you can drag them using the grab intent and put them into the cryopod if they are not back in a reasonable time. If the door IS locked and they are hogging a job slot you want to play, use AdminHelp to ask an admin if someone can shove them in cryosleep or open the job slot.

We handle it on a case-by-case basis. Also I added the extra chem dispenser you asked for. Fits nicely in chemlab.

Well i am glad my suggestion for an extra dispenser was added, though i still think added some cryos in doorms is good idea so that way in the case we don't have any admins during shift and someone wants to leave and they are in a dorm room thats locked they can simply place there character's in the cryo instead of saying. "oh character is digested will be cloned later" to which later never comes. Though thats just my two cents about it and i am willing to simply ask adminhelp i am just wondering what can other players do in case that someone is SSD for at least an hour in a dorm with the door locked and there is no admin?

EDIT: This usually happens to those who are with the postitions of head. Head of personal, research directior, Head of security, chief engineer, and Chief Medical officer out of every position on station. and since there can only be one head at a time i figured i should address the issue.
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:54 pm

deamented4343 wrote:
Aces wrote:

Well i am glad my suggestion for an extra dispenser was added, though i still think added some cryos in doorms is good idea so that way in the case we don't have any admins during shift and someone wants to leave and they are in a dorm room thats locked they can simply place there character's in the cryo instead of saying. "oh character is digested will be cloned later" to which later never comes. Though thats just my two cents about it and i am willing to simply ask adminhelp i am just wondering what can other players do in case that someone is SSD for at least an hour in a dorm with the door locked and there is no admin?

EDIT: This usually happens to those who are with the postitions of head. Head of personal, research directior, Head of security, chief engineer, and Chief Medical officer out of every position on station. and since there can only be one head at a time i figured i should address the issue.

If there is no admin online, bug one of us in Skype. Pretty rare that none of us are online.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:01 pm

It takes longer to log in and wait for the byond ads to finish playing than it does to free a job slot.

Admittedly slightly longer if I decide to spawn CRYOBOT to do it.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby SArais » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:47 am

Mmm, yes. The inclusion of the ads was an utterly insane notion.

Ultimately the system would likely need a rework
SArais

Postby Aces » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:28 am

SArais wrote:Mmm, yes. The inclusion of the ads was an utterly insane notion.

Ultimately the system would likely need a rework

That's BEYOND for you.

Also the event will be at 6:00PM Eastern Standard Time on October 25th.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SArais » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Likely irrelevant information due to my ban, but do tell.
SArais

Postby Aces » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:31 pm

SArais wrote:Likely irrelevant information due to my ban, but do tell.

Redspace event. Kind of a horror-themed sort of event.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SArais » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Aces wrote:

Well then, Do elaborate.
SArais

Postby Aces » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:45 pm

SArais wrote:
Aces wrote:

Well then, Do elaborate.

Then I'd be spoiling it.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SArais » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Isn't really spoiling if you give a general idea and reveal nothing else, yes?
SArais

Postby Rubiont-47 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:30 pm

I would like to offer you a small idea. Swallow themselves in another player. I mean. Not he swallowed, I myself climbed inside. For example, you can beat the situation with a predator who does not want to eat the victim. Or swallowed in a player who is sleeping (with the proviso that he allowed). I think it's a pretty interesting option.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby ultimated » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:40 pm

You mean, feeding yourself to someone else? I'm actually coding that right now!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Rubiont-47 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:45 pm

ultimated wrote:You mean, feeding yourself to someone else? I'm actually coding that right now!

Glad to hear it [:))]
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Pyro » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:22 pm

I've been playing on this server a lot recently. It's ridiculously fun; you've got a really good space RPG setup, and there's vore as a bonus. It's really enjoyable to have actual consequences and persistence in vore.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby SArais » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:22 am

It generally is a massive mental conditioning to shift from traditional SS13 (Utter and complete fucking chaos) to BayStation 13 (RP type)
SArais

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game