Post removed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Multiplayer scifi RPG, VORE Station (NEW: Sergals added!

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:21 am

Oops! Server had a blackout last night at some point due to system updates for the server its self being automatically installed.

Server is back online now. Hopefully it was only out for a short time during the least populated hours.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:16 am

Is there any bots in this? And if not do you plan to see if they are possible to make? Might be a nice addition to the server when people are not on or such.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:32 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Is there any bots in this? And if not do you plan to see if they are possible to make? Might be a nice addition to the server when people are not on or such.

Bots as in mobs and literal robots? Yes. Plenty.

Bots as in NPCs on the station acting in player-owned jobs? No. This is a multiplayer and roleplaying server. There are not and are no plans to add bots to the station because the roles are meant to be filled by players. If the role is not filled, then we work around it and with 10-16 players on during most of the day, there's plenty of players to fill these jobs. If there's no one online during the deadzone hours, you can always ask friends to join in.

I might add NPCs to Central Command or away-gate missions but that's it. I had one idea for an away-gate mission where you warp to a planet called Peran in a sort of Arab Bazaar style setting where you can buy things from the NPCs using space credits or other specific items to trade. But that is just a concept. The server's main world where the players mainly interact will never have NPCs outside of the mobs and robots built to aid the crew.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Aces wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Is there any bots in this? And if not do you plan to see if they are possible to make? Might be a nice addition to the server when people are not on or such.

Bots as in mobs and literal robots? Yes. Plenty.

Bots as in NPCs on the station acting in player-owned jobs? No. This is a multiplayer and roleplaying server. There are not and are no plans to add bots to the station because the roles are meant to be filled by players. If the role is not filled, then we work around it and with 10-16 players on during most of the day, there's plenty of players to fill these jobs. If there's no one online during the deadzone hours, you can always ask friends to join in.

I might add NPCs to Central Command or away-gate missions but that's it. I had one idea for an away-gate mission where you warp to a planet called Peran in a sort of Arab Bazaar style setting where you can buy things from the NPCs using space credits or other specific items to trade. But that is just a concept. The server's main world where the players mainly interact will never have NPCs outside of the mobs and robots built to aid the crew.
Well I was meaning bots that would be able to use vore methods on players. Which i'm not sure if it's the same thing you were mentioning. Do mobs have the ability to vore the players?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Well I was meaning bots that would be able to use vore methods on players. Which i'm not sure if it's the same thing you were mentioning. Do mobs have the ability to vore the players?

Not yet! That is, however, a planned feature.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:10 pm

We finally hit a new record playercount.

20 players tonight. On a Monday. That's impressive. We kept hitting 19 again and again and again but now we broke the record finally.

VORE is very much alive and healthy.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:59 pm

*looks at the changelog, August 23rd*
+Added code to human_attackhand.dm so that people can pick up smaller people (mob/living/carbon/human/human_attackhand.dm, line 70)

Um, can you explain how to do this? How do you pick up smaller people In-game?
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Simple. Find someone smaller than yourself (they have to be "much" smaller, at least two sizes down the list of scales) and click on them with an empty hand on help intent.

If it's been added yet, that is. My changelog here says it hasn't :1
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Aces » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:30 pm

The in-game changelog reflects the most recent update. The changelog you see up on the forum is whatever is currently in our dropbox.

I usually update the server on Monday mornings.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zygrograxgra » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:44 am

This is by far the best community I've met in a while, despite the arguing over radio and OOC that can happen. My one complaint is that, just now, I get digested for my first time! Yay right? It was by far the most disturbing way to go I've had in a game that I've played. It does not help that my ghost popped out all bloody.
Would it be at all possible to have an alternative choice, to peacefully and painlessly digest without the screwed up screen and the "Please god, make it stop" things?
Zygrograxgra
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:03 am

Zygrograxgra wrote:This is by far the best community I've met in a while, despite the arguing over radio and OOC that can happen. My one complaint is that, just now, I get digested for my first time! Yay right? It was by far the most disturbing way to go I've had in a game that I've played. It does not help that my ghost popped out all bloody.
Would it be at all possible to have an alternative choice, to peacefully and painlessly digest without the screwed up screen and the "Please god, make it stop" things?

This has been an ongoing issue I'm aware of and I'm not quite sure how to turn it off yet but it's not on the to-do list so I'll add it to the to-do list.

So let me think... I figure a simple solution in the code can be an if/else statement that checks a variable that the player sets on themselves. A button to simply turn off the pain descriptions for the player would be our solution. Changing the ghosts to not be covered in injuries cannot be achieved without completely reverting the way Baystation overlays ghosts. It can be done but that is much more complex. Probably not something I'm going to do.

The whole "your foot hurts, your groin hurts, your arm hurts" thing is not something I will disable. But I can disable the "OH GOD THE PAIN" messages. Personally I don't see what's so intense about it but I know other people can be more squeamish at the idea of digestion even if they still like digesting.

I'll work on it!

As for the OOC, that happens in literally any community. I'm glad you think well of us regardless of it. That means when it does happen we either handle it or get over it. Now if only I could say that about past communities I've been in. XD But that is outside the realm of Space Station and ESPECIALLY outside the realm of vore.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Hye i noticed that some people like to interact with those whom are smaller then them with very gentle tones. I mean like say you want to carry a micro; you place the micro between your breasts, or place them in your coat pocket. Think we can add something like that to the station; just asking it's really no big deal to rp it out using non-fatal vore; though it seems something to think about.
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:51 am

deamented4343 wrote:Hye i noticed that some people like to interact with those whom are smaller then them with very gentle tones. I mean like say you want to carry a micro; you place the micro between your breasts, or place them in your coat pocket. Think we can add something like that to the station; just asking it's really no big deal to rp it out using non-fatal vore; though it seems something to think about.

We currently have support for picking up micros! But the problem is it's a little bugged right now. I'm in my last weeks of school so I'm on coding hiatus until vacation begins again, then back to school again. But you can already pick up micros. The problem is they start taking suffocation damage for some odd reason.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ultimated » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:09 pm

However, this problem can be fixed by oocly asking your micro to put on an air tank beforehand! I am, however, going to work on a fix for this between my other new features I want to add!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:18 pm

just a minor idea, but can we get more colored accesiories? like white, grey, blue green those sorta colors? or is that already one of the things on the 'to-do' list?
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby SArais » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:15 am

Ah yes, another SS13 vore server. A good game indeed
SArais

Postby Aces » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:24 pm

SArais wrote:Ah yes, another SS13 vore server. A good game indeed

Another? We were the first! :lol: But to be fair we stayed in hiding with an application process, severely limiting the players who joined. Although opening up the server to a broader audience has so far proven to work out better than I expected.

We were the first vore SS13 server, but we were not the first one open to the public.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:25 pm

Also! Taurs have finally been added! They're still being tested though and there are some bad bugs with hardsuits so don't wear hardsuits. It'll break your taur body. Currently only the furry taur body works.

We did however fix a major bug with micros suffocating when you pick them up. That is now fixed thanks to Nightwing. Nightwing has been putting a lot of hard work into the server so give him your thanks or buy him games or send him monies! XP
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Multiplayer scifi RPG, VORE Station (NEW: Taurs added! W

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:02 am

I have a problem, my character went to sleep and dont know how to wake them up help? (so i can avoid in future)
UBFanDrake
Participator

Re: Multiplayer scifi RPG, VORE Station (NEW: Taurs added! W

Postby ultimated » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:10 am

If you use the sleep button, then someone else has to wake you, I believe. Using the rest button is generally a far better option, but gimme a sec to poke the code and see what I can find.

Well, I can't see how long it takes to wear off, but I've woken you up in-game.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game