Post removed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Multiplayer scifi RPG, VORE Station (Now with squish sou

Postby Aces » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:10 pm

meowshk wrote:That was two days ago, server is down at the moment though, or at least appears to be

Fixed it again.

More maintenance. Except this time it broke everything.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:53 pm

OK I made a concept for a book for the station. It is a book listing bar games that can be played on the station as written by my character, thing is I feel like it doesn't have many options and well I made up all but the locker one on the spot.
Spoiler: show
Bar games of v.o.r.e station.
by : Brandon Draca

Note: this is a book compiling bar games I have seen on the station, or have made up myself while bored during my off hours.

KEY
HOUSE: person who runs the game
PLAYER: person playing the game
GAME PRED: person who deals with losing players.

GAME ONE: flip and strip
player count:2-8 players, and one game pred
required items: one coin
objective: be the last one with all their cloths on.
how it is played:
The player call out heads or tails and flip a coin, if lands on the side they called they keep they are safe if lands on the other side, they take off one peace of clothing. Once all peaces of clothing are off, they are in danager as the next flip they lose results in them being prey to the games pred. The last person with cloths wins. The prize is to be dictated before the game starts.
Rules
1. all persons must have even amounts of clothing, best option is jumpsuit, headset, bag, and shoes, if a person can not use shoes they are allowed to have a hat instead
2. players must call out the side of the coin before flipping
3. Game pred must follow the losers known tastes aka a game pred can not eat another pred unless they allow it.

GAME TWO: HIGH/LOW
PLAYER COUNT:2-4
required items: one d20
how it is played:
HIGH/LOW is played by having a person call out the name of another player then role a d20, if it is less then 10 at the end of the role they must do an action given by the player of whom they called out, if above 10 the player must do an action they said. If the player fails to do the action they gain a strike, three strikes and you are out.
rules:
1. actions must not be directly harmful to the person, this means no telling some one to down a entire thing of vodka.
2. if you have three strikes you are out, but are still in the game for actions until it is over, if you allow the actions can involve you being eaten, or eating another. losers can be digested if they consent.
3. Having the person eat or be eaten is allowed for an action, though the prey must not be harmed.
ALT RULES:
1 and 20: this rule state, that if you role a one the person who you called out can eat you, or if you role a 20 you can eat them, doing so causes them to instantly lose, and there for be out of the game, meaning a pred can digest if the prey allows.

GAME THREE: LOCKERS
players:1-2 players, one house or game pred.
requirements 3 to 4 lockers
how it is played
this is a simple bar game, in which the players walk out of the room as the house hides a pred or them self in a locker, with a prize in one or two others, with the last locker being empty. if the player opens the locker with the prize they win it, if they open the locker with the house or game pred the player gets eaten or must do an action for the pred such as become the prize for the next game or bring them a beer. This depends on how evil the game pred or house is. If the player opens the empty locker the get nothing or depending on the rules the game pred/last loser/ or the house themselves.
rules
1. the player must leave the bar as the prize is hidden, if any none player tells the player where the prize is hidden the house or game pred is by the law of bar games allowed to silence them then start the game again.

GAME FOUR: Shot glass
players:1-2
items needed: one bottle of alcohol per player.
how it is played
the players are to down a single shot at a time, first one to fall unconscious loses, the winner gets them.

GAME FIVE: MOUSE HUNT
players: 2-4 players, 1 game pred, one house
items needed: one toy dart bow.
how it is played
the players or mice run out of the bar, and hide, 3 minutes later the pred follows, the players objective is to hide from the pred until all other player are caught. To make things interesting in this game the pred is given a toy dart crossbow, which they are allowed to tag players with, tagged players are considered out and the pred is not allowed to eat them.
RULES
1. all members of this game must give their PDA's and ID's to a house player, said player will also be in charge of tracking the tags aka following the pred.
2. IF the pred tags some one with the dart crossbow they are NOT allowed to eat them, but if they tag by hand. they are allowed to eat them, but are not allowed to harm.
3. Once all but one player has been captured the house player must announce it via the mic, and give the winner there reward, be it an item or what ever was decided.
4. The pred player must return the losers to the bar after capture, either by dart tag, hand tag, or other means. The pred can digest or melt the losers if they consent after being brought to the bar, but only after they are in the bar.
5. Prey must not hide, and must keep mobile until tagged.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arinote » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:48 am

This looks awsome, but quick question? Do I have to submit a character application thingy like on the first few pages or do I just join?
Arinote
New to the forum

Postby ultimated » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:48 am

warbrand4 wrote:GAME THREE: LOCKERS
players:1-2 players, one house or game pred.
requirements 3 to 4 lockers
how it is played
this is a simple bar game, in which the players walk out of the room as the house hides a pred or them self in a locker, with a prize in one or two others, with the last locker being empty. if the player opens the locker with the prize they win it, if they open the locker with the house or game pred the player gets eaten or must do an action for the pred such as become the prize for the next game or bring them a beer. This depends on how evil the game pred or house is. If the player opens the empty locker the get nothing or depending on the rules the game pred/last loser/ or the house themselves.
rules
1. the player must leave the bar as the prize is hidden, if any none player tells the player where the prize is hidden the house or game pred is by the law of bar games allowed to silence them then start the game again.

This is one of mine :P I also try to make it exclusive to NICOLE. If anyone can play the games, then NICOLE has no gimmick.

Arinote wrote:This looks awsome, but quick question? Do I have to submit a character application thingy like on the first few pages or do I just join?

Just join, as long as you've read through the rules and the new player guide!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Aces » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:35 am

Player applications were eliminated in June when we decided they weren't needed anymore.

Also guys, there was recently a very bad server crash and we lost all our data. Good news is the server code is backed up over several computers AND Dropbox. Bad news is we lost your character saves so you'll have to rewrite your characters is all.

The server is back up and running now.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ultimated » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:19 am

Speaking of June, that's the last time I have any character backups from. Contact me if you have any characters that you want to bring back from before June.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Kligor » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:27 am

If you haven't noticed already it appears the server suffered a crash earlier last night. Just thought Id inform you of it considering players, or at least I, cannot reconnect whatsoever.
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:20 am

That wasn't a crash, but I do know why it happened.

Since we reinstalled the server OS, automatic updates were turned back on. I have corrected this. Server should be fine now.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kligor » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:35 am

Aces wrote:That wasn't a crash, but I do know why it happened.

Since we reinstalled the server OS, automatic updates were turned back on. I have corrected this. Server should be fine now.

Oh ok. Yeah given the no warning then extended downtime we figured something happened. Thanks for letting us know now. :P
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Ace farmbots need fixing Q3Q
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Aces » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:44 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Ace farmbots need fixing Q3Q

Farmbots are fine.

I have no idea why they attacked people last night but they are fine now.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Aces wrote:
NekoYuki wrote:Ace farmbots need fixing Q3Q

Farmbots are fine.

I have no idea why they attacked people last night but they are fine now.

I don't know about that. They occasionally will just sit there and not do anything for long stretches of time even if a plant needs water or fertilizer and it's fully loaded with both.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SArais » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:05 am

The random "burst out into fits of attacking everything" should be kept. This IS nanotrasen we're talking here. They'd likely be made incredibly cheaply.
SArais

Postby InvisPinkUnicorn » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:29 am

SArais, I disagree. Imagine playing as a botanist or a roboticist, and you go SSD in a room with a farmbot. A couple of minutes later, you come back to find yourself in crit with several broken bones, because the farmbot decided to robust you with a trowel. That nearly happened to Andy; the only reason he survived is that passersby noticed and dragged him to Medbay.

They don't seem to be hostile anymore, so it's mostly a moot point, but I think that being killed while AFK is unenjoyable and not conducive to good RP. Outside of events (and Cargo deciding to order a goat), hostile mobs on-station should be rare for that reason.
InvisPinkUnicorn
New to the forum

Postby Aces » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:36 pm

For an RP server it's a bad mechanic.

For normal SS13 it's great.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:07 pm

I'd like to publically thank BWOIncognito for his generous donations in his time on this server. As of today, he has donated, in all, a whopping total of $556 USD to this server.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JoanRisu » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:48 am

Holy tail fluffs! :0
JoanRisu
New to the forum

Postby SArais » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Proceed to spewing of various fluids from the mouth.

Cripes.
SArais

Postby Mech__Warrior » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:04 am

SArais wrote:Proceed to spewing of various fluids from the mouth.

Cripes.

Blood, vomit and jizz?
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby wierdo2000 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:59 am

i made a simple code where a lil window pop up on the screen and you can see the person you just devoured, curled up tightly in your tummy,
It could need some work but if you guys are willling i would love to share the code to you, :)
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game