Post removed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: V.O.R.E. Station 13 (Sci-fi 2D multiplayer vore RPG)

Postby Anubkin32 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Posting interest into your mailbox, Aces. I really like the idea and frankly, I'm an ss13 nut XP cant wait to join you all on the station!
Anubkin32
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 am

I'm thinking of opening up a forum site somewhere in the near future. Suggestions on what service I should use?
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:56 am

Aces wrote:I'm thinking of opening up a forum site somewhere in the near future. Suggestions on what service I should use?

Don't try to eat what you can't chew. We certainly have a good amount of peoples here who's active, but this isn't actually enough for us to hang on our own forum. The skype chat is enough and in either case this thread can be used if you really can't communicate.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:20 am

player1 wrote:
Aces wrote:I'm thinking of opening up a forum site somewhere in the near future. Suggestions on what service I should use?

Don't try to eat what you can't chew. We certainly have a good amount of peoples here who's active, but this isn't actually enough for us to hang on our own forum. The skype chat is enough and in either case this thread can be used if you really can't communicate.

Aye, but I think we're starting to cap out on how much we can expand without a real forum to go to.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:49 am

Aces wrote:
player1 wrote:

Aye, but I think we're starting to cap out on how much we can expand without a real forum to go to.

I understand, but since nearly none of us uses the forum here i don't think we'll use a dedicated forum..
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby four_fleets » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:39 am

A good thing to do is to advertise. Place an official link of this thread on the opening screen to give people direction.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheHungryELf » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:20 pm

This looks like a fun game, I want to play as well.

(Out-of-Character information)
Forum name: TheHungryElf
Skype USER name: bluerooster100
Skype DISPLAY name: HJFDKJ DFKJ
Eka's chat name (optional):
RP experience (optional):
Space Station 13 experience (optional): None

(In-Character)
Name: Blue Talron
Species: Elf
Job applying for: Shaft Miner
About you: Blue was born on the space station and lived a happy life for about 8 years, but then his parents disappeared. With no one to care for him, he randomly roamed the ship for 2 years, making his own way in the world by stealing food and other resources needed to survive. Then that is when he was found by a female human. The elf was cold, hungry, alone, and very sick. Feeling bad for the little guy, the human took him under his wing and nursed him back to health. For 8 years he lived with her, helping her with things and working around her living space. Then at last he got old enough to make his own way in the world for real and trained to become a Shaft Miner. With his skills for both vore and life the elf is ready for anything life has for him.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby Aces » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:11 pm

You're supposed to submit the applications via PMs, silly. :P
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheHungryELf » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Aw dang it, sorry. I'm an idiot.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby Aces » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Nanotrasen would like to take this time to commend the following personnel for their participation in the V.O.R.E. project during the month of February.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rix is granted the Distinguished Conduct Medal for continued dedicated service and management in the engineering sector.

Ivan Tate is granted the Distinguished Conduct Medal for his dedication and persistence in mining, often working overtime to bring in a wealth of raw materials.

Ty Ellis is granted the Nobel Science Award for her discovery of telekinesis genes in humans.

Harmony Prectl is granted the Nobel Science Award for her progress in the field of Procedural Genome Studies, allowing CentComm to clone Dr. Page's abnormal genetic structure.

Mary Lacecraft is granted the Nobel Science Award for the creation and handling of Xenomorphs crated by her in the lab alongside Lethe.

Lethe is granted the Nobel Science Award for the creation and handling of Xenomorphs crated by her in the lab alongside Mary Lacecraft.

Sachi Risu is granted the Nobel Science Award for pioneering discoveries in the fresh field of Xenoarchaeology.

Harine Whittier is granted the Bronze Heart for serious injuries sustained during a gateway mission that brought the explorers aboard a pirate ship.

Captain Jer 'Ace' is granted the Bronze Heart for serious injuries sustained during a gateway mission that brought the explorers aboard a pirate ship.

Kisuke Gema is granted the Bronze Heart and the Medal of Valor for serious injuries sustained during a gateway mission that brought the explorers aboard a pirate ship and for taking two energy swords to the chest by two pirates, preventing them from attacking Captain Jer 'Ace' during the same gateway mission.

Kaylee McAnderson is granted the Medal of Valor for their daring diversion of a Syndicate operative allowing her team to rescue Kisuke Gema who was being held hostage by the enemy combatant.

Dr. Helen Page is granted the Medal of Valor for subduing an extremely dangerous rogue crew member under the influence of mind-controlling, super-power granting alien technology through sheer tenacity and will of her mind.

Joan Risu is granted the Robust Security Award for saving the Captain from a violent individual without any fatalities.

Greyson Maximus is granted the Robust Security Award for saving the Captain from a violent individual without any fatalities.

Honorable mentions
Captain Jer 'Ace' would like to recognize the station's cook, Dr. Baristo Le'Enfant, for his 5-star cooking. Furthermore, Dr. Helen Page would like to recognize Dr. Le'Enfant for his astonishing skill in the field of psychiatry.
Chief Engineer Rix would like to recognize an engineer by the name of Olive Darkstar, because despite a troubled start, Olive has demonstrated her ability to learn quickly in the field of general orbital station engineering.

Gateway Missions Participants
David Poward
Greyson Maximus
Harmony Prectl
Jaylan Wright
Jer 'Ace'
Kaina Erebus
Kat Nezumi
Kaylee McAnderson
Kisuke Gema
Max Renalt
Rislette Starfrag
Rix
Rodger Young

The V.O.R.E. crew as a whole has been recognized for its efficiency and dedication. All current members of the V.O.R.E. crew whom have served before February 22nd but were not eligible for last month's pay raise have now received a 10% bonus in their monthly salary. Thank you for your part as one of the Nanotrasen corporate family. We look forward to your future endeavors.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby four_fleets » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:32 pm

I honestly didn't think Harine getting stabbed was worth an award, she walked away in reasonably good condition. Hooray, nonetheless!
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ultimated » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:32 am

Looking forward to having a go with this! I've not found any games like this before where everyone's in it to constantly RP, and vore is commonplace in the world! Or if not commonplace, at least frequently practised aboard the station!

And yes, this post was made partly so that I can bookmark the topic :P
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby jake110 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:34 am

oh bugger, i was just filling out an application when i spotted that there was only one chemist slot, and it's been filled :(

is the personnel list permanent or just when that person is online they take priority?

EDIT: oh and nomming someone does refills your hunger meter right?
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mech__Warrior » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:39 am

jake110 wrote:oh bugger, i was just filling out an application when i spotted that there was only one chemist slot, and it's been filled :(

is the personnel list permanent or just when that person is online they take priority?

There can be multiple chemists. And yes, it does if you digest.
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby jake110 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:38 am

Mech__Warrior wrote:
jake110 wrote:oh bugger, i was just filling out an application when i spotted that there was only one chemist slot, and it's been filled :(

There can be multiple chemists. And yes, it does if you digest.

awesome ^-^
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby ultimated » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Just out of interest, but is there any way of knowing that my application has been rejected other than not receiving a reply? And how long does the average reply take?
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Aces » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:00 pm

ultimated wrote:Just out of interest, but is there any way of knowing that my application has been rejected other than not receiving a reply? And how long does the average reply take?

Sometimes I can take up to a day or two to reply due to real life issues or sometimes just negligence on my part. I just replied to yours, but, if it takes more than a day to reply, you should probably re-read your application and make sure any possibly overpowered features of a character are removed.

Such may include (but are not limited to) superpowers, high profile ranking military backstory (if you're anything above a Lieutenant, I start getting more and more picky, but a low rank like a private I don't even mind in the slightest), magic powers, magic artifacts, "I'M THE LAST OF MY KIND!" storylines, "I'M A GENETIC EXPERIMENT/ONLY ONE OF MY KIND!" storylines... You get the idea.

I'd sooner accept an application for a humble janitor who says he has nothing special to tell and that he's just looking for work, than I'd accept the application of someone claiming to be a genetically enhanced 5 Star General with titanium skeleton who can shoot laser beams from his eyes and is the last of his kind from the obliterated planet Godtopia-7 (also his parents are dead).
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ultimated » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Makes sense :lol:

I've had a read of your PM and sent my own response, of course. Thanks for pointing out the things that didn't work out so well!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Aces » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:07 pm

No problem.

Also I forgot to mention: Miswriting the application is another common reason for not getting accepted.

Like, someone writing about their real-life selves in the in-character section. I mean, you can play yourself AS a character, but writing down your vore/sex preferences for the in-character "About you" doesn't make any sense. Usually when I don't reply to applications people figure out their mistake on their own and correct it. I figure if they're intelligent enough to find their flaw, they're intelligent enough to join us. Everyone makes mistakes after all.

You of course wrote your application properly. It was something else I wanted to address with you first.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jake110 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:52 pm

just to check, i'm guessing the "about you" section is kind of just what your character would say about themselves in a job interview? that's my take on it anyway. and i'm assuming you don't want several pages of it either, maybe a paragraph or two?
jake110
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game