Post removed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: V.O.R.E. Station 13 (Sci-fi 2D multiplayer vore RPG)

Postby Aces » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 pm

jake110 wrote:just to check, i'm guessing the "about you" section is kind of just what your character would say about themselves in a job interview? that's my take on it anyway. and i'm assuming you don't want several pages of it either, maybe a paragraph or two?

Correct.

Provided you can write a small novel if you want but I'm probably just going to take longer to reply.

Recommended amount is 1-2 paragraphs, but I have no required minimum or maximum. Just do what you think will get you the job, as if you were the character applying to the job.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jake110 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:02 pm

now i do find the line "Just do what you think will get you the job" absolutely hilarious, since my experience so far with the SS13 universe, is that everything and everyone is just batshit insane hahahaha. i may just write it as a comedy piece in that case. but either way, i've got a lot of uni work on at the moment so it might be a while until i actually send it to you.
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:39 am

Good news everyone!

My hosting connection speeds have just been tripled! The occasional lag should be somewhat reduced.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mushroomfly » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:02 am

Hello,

I do believe that one of your more unruly (and banned) users banned me last month for petty reasons.

Is there anyway to remove me from the banlist?
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Mushroomfly wrote:Hello,

I do believe that one of your more unruly (and banned) users banned me last month for petty reasons.

Is there anyway to remove me from the banlist?

Appeal via PMs. I've looked up the reason why your user was banned. Considering it's been, what, two or three months, assuming you understand what you did wrong, I see no reason to revoke the ban. You happen to be one of only two users ever permanently banned off the server, and assuming you're smart enough to understand what you were doing wrong (and I have no reason to believe you would not be), I can remove the ban. For reasons of confidentiality, I won't bother explaining what you did here in the forum thread. Likewise I expect you not to press the issue in the public eye unless you want unnecessary attention drawn upon yourself and myself.

On the contrary, in the unlikely situation that you don't understand / don't learn from what you did wrong, obviously, we'll be right back to square one in like a week. I think you have me on Skype. PM me via Skype or use the PMs on the forum.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Good news everyone!

I'm almost done updating the script to the current Baystation script! In addition to MASSIVE optimization fixes, this update will also see some changes to vore.

For example,
Currently, digestion damage does 5 brute per tick. This results in the health system making you scream and giving you gruesome messages like,
The wound on your arm tears open with a sick ripping noise!
and that's disturbing as fuck.

Also the,
"Player screams!"
"Player screams!"
"Player screams!"
"Player screams!"
is annoying.

I'm changing the damage from brute to a mix of brute and burn, with most of it being burn. This was an oversight in the code that didn't get set on any vore mode except oral. This big update that is incoming will see that corrected. This will stop the horrible descriptions and screaming.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jake110 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:49 pm

I've only had a brief look at a copy of the space station 13 server code i've got (single player job practice, because i'm cool like that haha) so i'm not sure how easy it would be to implement, is it possible to set it so that having the more gory descriptions is an option on the user side? since some people like that kind of thing. so the visibility of those messages are triggered by an option in the client instead of being either on or off on the server side.

if this makes no god damn sense, no worries, like i said, haven't had a proper look at the server code.
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:59 pm

jake110 wrote:I've only had a brief look at a copy of the space station 13 server code i've got (single player job practice, because i'm cool like that haha) so i'm not sure how easy it would be to implement, is it possible to set it so that having the more gory descriptions is an option on the user side? since some people like that kind of thing. so the visibility of those messages are triggered by an option in the client instead of being either on or off on the server side.

if this makes no god damn sense, no worries, like i said, haven't had a proper look at the server code.

It is not.

At least not without gutting the Baystation code and rebuilding it from the ground up, which, since I'm doing this for free / don't have that kind of coding experience yet, it's just not going to happen. The graphic scenes are a consequence of Baystation's health system and not part of the Vore script. To remove them outright even would be unfeasible. However I can at least change damage types so they stop appearing in vore scenes because burn damage does not trigger these graphic displays.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jake110 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:28 pm

fair enough, it was just a thought, i'd rather not have them myself anyhow
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:54 am

Nanotrasen would like to take this time to commend the following personnel for their participation in the V.O.R.E. project during the month of March.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivara Darkstar is granted the Distinguished Conduct Medal for dedicated service in the field of Chemistry and for clever thinking and mixes that are pushing the limits of the way we think about conventional medicine.

Mary Lacecraft is granted the Nobel Science Award for the discovery of an intact and functional alien cloning pod containing a live alien specimen, the Space Panther.

Joshua Stone is granted the Nobel Science Award for advances in the practical application of bluespace teleportation research.

Nehi is granted the Nobel Science Award for being first AI brain in history to be transplanted into a human body.

Kisuke Gema is granted the Robust Security Award for selflessly shielding Security Lieutenant Grayson Maximus from hostile fire duringwhen she was wounded, taking down her assailant even whilst unarmed, and then stabilized her long enough for medical staff from CentCom to arrive.

The following are granted the Medal of Valor for their participation in Operation Magnum, which was the counter-attack to a Syndicate assault that hijacked the NDV Brutus--the Nanotrasen Navy's flagship battlecruiser.
------------------------------
Enya Donegal
Jay Foon
Kandrid
Kaylee McAnderson
Lethe
Nehi Maximus
Olivara Darkstar
Sidona Kaal
Syla Hunt

The following have been awarded the prestigious Medal of Exceptional Heroism for their direct role in the killing of the enemy commander, Colonel James Townes, during Operation Magnum.
------------------------------
(Post-Humorous) Col. Aaron Bowden for his selfless final stand aboard the NDV Brutus, holding off the Syndicate boarding party from entering the bridge just long enough for dozens of crew members to get to the escape pods. He has been granted a post-humorous title and promotion; Vice Admiral Aaron Bowden. Due to Nanotrasen policy involving military personnel, there was no clone of him prepared for revival. He has thus also been issued the Bronze Heart for his sacrifice.

Harmony Prechtl, for her command of the crew as Captain that prevented the disaster from escalating, and for her leadership during the counter-attack through the Bluespace gateway to the NDV Brutus.

Rislette Starfrag, for spearheading the mechanized counter-attack.

Dr. Helen Page, for her pursuit and assault upon Colonel James Townes's technologically superior Phazon exosuit/mech, forcing the pilot to eject and flee on foot.

Mary Lacecraft and Terance Hykolo share credit for the killing blow upon Colonel James Townes, putting an official end to the battle.

The V.O.R.E. crew as a whole has been recognized for its efficiency and dedication. All current members of the V.O.R.E. crew whom have served before February 22nd but were not eligible for last month's pay raise have now received a 10% bonus in their monthly salary. Thank you for your part as one of the Nanotrasen corporate family. We look forward to your future endeavors.[/size]

~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've updated the server with massive optimizations and bug fixes that come with upgrading the server to the most current Baystation 12 script. These updates will be online by tonight. The old content and tweaks and fixes I've made over the past four months will be added in some time early next week.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Any game where a goat arrives in a crate for no readily apparent reason, and upon opening is immediately attacked by the security robot for being a CRIMINAL GOAT, is an okay game by me.
maraudingmarauder
???

Re: [Updated!] V.O.R.E. Station 13, vorish sci-fi MORPG

Postby Aces » Sat May 24, 2014 12:26 am

Demicus has donated $40 to the server. I have posted their name in gratitude. ^^
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Space Station 13 Vore RP server

Postby Aces » Sat May 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Unfortunately because I've been busy with college and work, I've not been able to keep track of medals lately, which sucks because several people deserve recognition but no one sends me messages.

However, I have good news. With this college semester closing soon I'll have more time to work.

I've also added a changelog to the forum so everyone can see what I've been busy with. Got suggestions? Post them here.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gorkamorka » Wed May 28, 2014 8:46 am

well shit i ended up making an account specifically for this
i hope my app gets checked out soon enough i'm pretty hype for this
i hope you remembered to say "no homo"
gorkamorka
New to the forum

Postby Aces » Fri May 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Good news everyone! Our server now supports micro/macro RP!
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Space Station 13 Vore RP server (Now with micros!)

Postby ScaledWall » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 am

Nevermind.
ScaledWall
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:39 am

ScaledWall wrote:Nevermind.

Huh?
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ScaledWall » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:07 am

It's nothing. Sorry for the confusion.
ScaledWall
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jeice » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:31 pm

So is this and the one here seperate projects?
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ultimated » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Yes. This server is entirely RP-oriented, with the occasional event, and the other server is gameplay-oriented, with the occasional RP round. They also run two different code-bases. This server runs Baystation, this other runs /tg/. Hope that cleared some stuff up!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game