Post removed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Multiplayer scifi RPG, VORE Station (Nagas added!)

Postby Mech__Warrior » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:18 am

Anton wrote:
Pyro wrote:They put plasma in the coolant loop.

That's just too hilarious for me to be angry about.

Wait, what does that even cause? Never messed with engineering myself so I wouldn't have a clue.

Well, the core of the engine needs to be cooled off and that is done using nitrogen gas. It also produces oxygen and plasma when shot with an emitter, which end up getting sucked away from the chamber. However, if you flood the chamber with plasma, that starts a fire, which causes the engine to spike in temperature before exploding.
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby Pyro » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:59 am

warbrand4 wrote:EDIT MASSIVE MINING IDEA POST.

Honestly, not going to happen. If you want combat, there are other servers for you.

We don't even give security officers SMGs, and you want to give one to the miners?
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:03 am

ultimated wrote:
Schpadoinkle wrote:I will love you forever if you make post-vore breasts and cocks milkable.

I suggested cocks, but some players were iffy about it. Boobs were a resounding yes.

I had a thought.

What if you labled the stuff that came out of a cock differently? Like post BV would be Milk, but post CV would be "cream"

Or something silly like that.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:06 am

Didn't say miners would have access to them just said there would be an armory on the station, the security armory would be there purely for security if a xeno hive or something is found.

Right now nothing happens in mining, and I mean nothing, you gather ore and bring it to station and that is it, which means most players will get bored of RPing it rather quickly, only reason I am not is I have found guns and swords while mining, and sold them for fun.

Also the combat would be optional, more often then not most of use would run for the hills and call security to clean up what we unleashed.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:29 pm

warbrand4 wrote:give me my guns so I can shoot stuff instead of RPing

no

Provided I do think certain aspects of mining should be more dangerous--like the hidden rooms you can find. I need to edit them to have a chance to spawn mobs.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:17 pm

got everything I need I plan to start tonight, I'd say about at 6pm to 8pm US Pacific time is when I'll start. Anything not listed on op that I should know?
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby warbrand4 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Aces wrote:

no

Provided I do think certain aspects of mining should be more dangerous--like the hidden rooms you can find. I need to edit them to have a chance to spawn mobs.

You are miss reading the ideas.. though I did forget to mention that the miners would not have access to that gear, for example the guns and security gear would be in a reinforced bunker behind an air lock that has turrets in it aka only security could use them. The bulk of the idea it purely to make mining more of a challenge instead of just grunt work, as right now it is the easiest job on the station.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:19 pm

warbrand4 wrote:
Aces wrote:

no

You are miss reading the ideas.. though I did forget to mention that the miners would not have access to that gear, for example the guns and security gear would be in a reinforced bunker behind an air lock that has turrets in it aka only security could use them. The bulk of the idea it purely to make mining more of a challenge instead of just grunt work, as right now it is the easiest job on the station.

Still no.

We have an armory already. The answer is no.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:13 pm

understood, yeah I really need to explore more of the station before suggesting area things.

any way on mining suggestions, could you guys add multi room bunkers, multi room bunkers would be the ones that have hostiles in them, but they would almost always have some heavy rewords for the station as a hole when breached and cleared.

Bunker ideas

Military bunker
info: 5 room, one hall bunker, has a working air lock as entry, on the inside are 3 active hostile drones, and one turret. Teh bunker its self is filled with charred and damaged blocks as well as a few military corpses and bloody remains. one room is vissible from the out side this room having reinforced plasma glass windows, inside the room is 1-3 chests which can contain anything from cloths, to ores, to rare and valuable things for the departments.

crashed cargo ship
info: a cargo ship simmilar to teh one on the station only its rear half is armored and secured with its door hacked and welded shut. inside the cargo ship is a large mount or destroyed crates as well as 2 or 3 monkey crates, in the back is one random supply crate can be anything that the players can order from a crate full of pizza to military tech. this room almost always has feral xenomorphs in it, and is obviously why the ship crashed.

CLOWN ship (rarer then rare)
info: a crashed clown ship, contains every instrument of annoyance in the game, and may rarely have a HONK mech. this is not crashed, this is hidden, the clowns in it are extreemly hostile and armed with horns and shotguns.

Abandoned research post
info: like the military bunker only has abominations of DNA running around it, contains things that are of high value to both R&D and medical, beware the rabid radioactive monkeys please.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:29 pm

warbrand4 wrote:understood, yeah I really need to explore more of the station before suggesting area things.

any way on mining suggestions, could you guys add multi room bunkers, multi room bunkers would be the ones that have hostiles in them, but they would almost always have some heavy rewords for the station as a hole when breached and cleared.

Bunker ideas

Military bunker
info: 5 room, one hall bunker, has a working air lock as entry, on the inside are 3 active hostile drones, and one turret. Teh bunker its self is filled with charred and damaged blocks as well as a few military corpses and bloody remains. one room is vissible from the out side this room having reinforced plasma glass windows, inside the room is 1-3 chests which can contain anything from cloths, to ores, to rare and valuable things for the departments.

crashed cargo ship
info: a cargo ship simmilar to teh one on the station only its rear half is armored and secured with its door hacked and welded shut. inside the cargo ship is a large mount or destroyed crates as well as 2 or 3 monkey crates, in the back is one random supply crate can be anything that the players can order from a crate full of pizza to military tech. this room almost always has feral xenomorphs in it, and is obviously why the ship crashed.

CLOWN ship (rarer then rare)
info: a crashed clown ship, contains every instrument of annoyance in the game, and may rarely have a HONK mech. this is not crashed, this is hidden, the clowns in it are extreemly hostile and armed with horns and shotguns.

Abandoned research post
info: like the military bunker only has abominations of DNA running around it, contains things that are of high value to both R&D and medical, beware the rabid radioactive monkeys please.

That is going to take some serious editing to the files but may be doable. I'll probably save it for Z-levels though.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pyro » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:27 am

IMO, he has a point. Mining is kinda boring.

However, I think the problem is partially that it's so removed from the rest of the station and kinda stifles RP. I've suggested before that the asteroid be moved to be a part of the station itself, but I think that was shot down due to technical reasons.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:58 am

Think we need reasons to force other departments on to the rock from time to time, like the bunkers above for security.

Putting actual xeno's and robots could bring the R&D departments down, and maybe a plague which is "cured by the environment for medical"

EDIT

EVENT IDEA

THE GREAT PREY GAMBLE
info: this event would have preds betting on how many times prey will be eaten in a shift. With the winner choising which prey gets eaten the most.
OBJECTIVES OF EVENT
PREYS: either hide or enter in as a betting prey if you get eaten the least you get a prize
PREDS: eat the preys or inter in as a better, the one who eats the most gets a prize and the one who bets on the prey that gets eaten the most gets a prize
SECURITY: protect the preys from the preds, You can enter in as a pred or a prey and be corrupt by alloying preds to eat the one you are betting on and protecting the others.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:52 pm

Sorry for double post after effect ideas.

think that preds should have some after vore things, like the ability to destroy cloths, PDA's and ID's these would leave genaric damaged versions of them like rags for cloths, ID shreds for ID's and electronic parts for PDA's

Also think eating a prey should leave some evidence that the prey was eaten. example a bit of saliva if oral, strange liquid if CVed/unbirthed, milk if BVed. said evidence could Be DNA tested to find the pred but not the prey.

Also know after effects like semen, femcum, and milk are a hot topic, as adding one and not adding anther upsets people and not adding any makes RP harder, so here is a suggestion.

Femcum/semen: would only be stains on the floor or clothing, DNA testing or something could show who the prey was if there was one.

Milk: could be used in cooking or just drank, though the prey can set a trait to themselves for if they die this way, example one can be sweet milk, while another just results in tastless milk (nothing toxic or negative. )
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:58 am

Prey being coated in whatever after they get released from someone is a thing they can do with the "set pose" command.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Pyro » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:04 pm

maraudingmarauder wrote:Prey being coated in whatever after they get released from someone is a thing they can do with the "set pose" command.

Yup. There are a lot of features that are low priority because they can easily be communicated through RP.

One of my characters actually has a remotely activated shock collar that exists solely through RP.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anton » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:27 am

Hmm, would it be possible to implement a feature where micros can be placed/hide in food or drinks, so that if ingested by someone the micro would be automatically be added to that person's stomach? Might make the game's normal food and drink a tad more fun to interact with, if such a thing would even be possible from a coding perspective a'course.
Anton
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:24 am

Anton wrote:Hmm, would it be possible to implement a feature where micros can be placed/hide in food or drinks, so that if ingested by someone the micro would be automatically be added to that person's stomach? Might make the game's normal food and drink a tad more fun to interact with, if such a thing would even be possible from a coding perspective a'course.

I dunno about this. Not everyone is into micro/macro.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:41 am

Anton wrote:Hmm, would it be possible to implement a feature where micros can be placed/hide in food or drinks, so that if ingested by someone the micro would be automatically be added to that person's stomach? Might make the game's normal food and drink a tad more fun to interact with, if such a thing would even be possible from a coding perspective a'course.

Although we could probably easily do this, we will not be doing this. It's bound to piss someone off who is prey-only for example. Players can RP this.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anton » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Schpadoinkle wrote:I dunno about this. Not everyone is into micro/macro.

Aces wrote:Although we could probably easily do this, we will not be doing this. It's bound to piss someone off who is prey-only for example. Players can RP this.

Actually yeah, valid points. Was too focused on the could and not if one actually should.
Anton
Participator

Postby warbrand4 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Suggestion for the server and absorb feature for preds, this would work like the digestion feature only once the prey hits crit instead of being turned into a ghost they are put in a hidden space on teh pred and absorbed, this means they are dead but can still talk to teh pred. Absorbed prey would have only a very local whisper as talking, this whisper would only be heard by teh pred and no one else will even know it would happen.

Besides base line absorbing some Vore ways would have text description things if innabled by the pred.

oral
1. fat absorb, pred is stated to be fatter after absorbing the prey
2. figure absorb, pred is stated to be more shaply after absorbing the prey

breast vore
1. size absorb; pred is stated to have larger breasts then normal
2. milk absorb; pred is stated to be leaking milk
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game