Post removed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Space Station 13 Vore RP server (Now with micros!)

Postby Aces » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:30 am

Oh dear, the changelog is terribly out of date. I've corrected it to include major new updates.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Someone suggested I start posting events here in the forum so as to help make it easier to keep track of. So here is the first.

EVENT on 7/5/2014!

PRE-EVENT DETAILS:
Spoiler: show
A new captain has joined the crew, a woman named Lola Ratcliff. She's... not the most kind of commanders. She is filling in for Ace, who is on his honeymoon with Jaylan. Furthermore, there have been reports of anomalous fleshy giblets appearing in the maintenance corridors. No one really knows how they have been getting here but the first one showed up after a major meteor shower on Monday night. and there hasn't been a proper janitor on to remove them as they appear. No crew member has been linked to the appearance of these meaty remains. Stow-aways killed in the meteor storm? Alien life forms feasting on human flesh? No one knows. Captain Ratcliff is not pleased with this, and she wants this mess cleaned up for a CentComm inspection on the second week of July.

Event will start some time after 6:00PM, Eastern Standard Time. This time is subject to change, so please check this forum post frequently.

Chance of vore in this event: Slightly higher than normal.

POST-EVENT DETAILS:
So it turns out the mysterious hunks of flesh were actually evidence of a blob infection that on this day attempted to devour the crew. The good news is they managed to destroy the blob core and save the station. The bad news is the Captain's efforts often conflicted with the Research Director, Chief Engineer, and ultimately the Emergency Response Team, which resulted in massive collateral damage and the severe injury of several crew members including the ERT commander. A new AI named Wheatley only compounded the problems ten fold, forcing the ERT commander, after being near-lethally shot by the AI who accidentally turned back on the turrets, to order his subordinate to terminate the AI.

Thanks to the efforts of the crew though, especially the Chief Medical Officer and her staff, there were miraculously no fatalities in the whole incident.

However, because of the heavy collateral damage, a trial was brought against two crew members attempting to charge one-another for failure in their line of duty. The case, Chief Engineer vs. Captain of the V.O.R.E., defaulted against the Captain who left the courtroom during the trial, and later that evening, handed in her resignation from Nanotrasen. The Chief Engineer meanwhile was later found guilty of theft from the Captain, but the charges by the Captain for failure to follow orders were dropped. Full details of the case can be requested from Central Command.

Security officer Cerah has been nominated for the Robust Security Award by the ERT commander Alice for helping to contain a massive fire caused by the Captain in their failed effort to contain the first blob. Research Director Kisuke Gema is honored with the Medal of Valor for sprearheading the attack on the second blob, armed with only a twin-bladed energy sword, which proved surprisingly effective against the blob's biomass.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Event on July 12th, 2014

PRE-EVENT DETAILS:
IC information
A mysterious ship has been detected on several occasions by the Icarus, making fly-bys past the station's sector. Attempts to intercept have often failed, as the ship jumps into hyperspace moments after being sighted on scanners. Command suspects a recon vessel by the Syndicate, but visual sensors report that the ship does not bare Syndicate or Donk Co. insignias on the body of the craft. Hightened security measures are advised on the V.O.R.E. until these sightings stop.

In other news, Research Director Kisuke Gema is tasked with finding practical uses for the redspace shrink/growth raygun, as well as exploring new opportunities to use Redspace technology.

Chance of vore in this event: VERY HIGH

EDIT: Anyone "predator only" should speak to me prior to the event. I might have an important use for you where you'd otherwise skip the event.

A gluttonous princess and her equally voracious prince have just enjoyed their wedding on the planet Gula-4, and are seeking vacation spots for their honeymoon. Unfortunately the VORE has caught their eye as a prime spot to relax at. When you have an armada of battleships at your disposal, anywhere you want is your vacation spot. At first, CentComm will demand they leave the sector, but when the battleships show up and threaten them, CentComm will tell the VORE to just play along until the NDV Brutus returns on emergency call from its expedition to combat the hostile forces. But by the time that comes, who knows how many crew will have had to be sacrificed to their hungry bellies...

POST-EVENT DETAILS:
Prince Novar and Princess Baetha from the royal planet of Xalia came to the VORE seeking a place to spend their vacation. During their stay, they consumed over half the crew and took several others as pets before the actions of Tarpad (once cloned already) and Sidona triggered a firefight with Prince Novar. Holly, who had just arrived on station, joined in the sudden revolt and detonated an IED next to the royal yatch as it was undocking, causing major damage to the hull. Unfortunately the Brutus had not arrived to back up the VORE yet and the armada of battleships opened fire on CentComm, the Icarus, and the VORE. The Brutus showed up just in the nick of time to oversee the evacuation of the crew while both parties fled--but already much of the crew was jiggling on the princess's thighs, and at least one was a layer of the prince's gut as well. The station had also suffered serious damage from the bombardment.

The Brutus sent the enemy vessels on retreat with its superior firepower and bluespace cannon, but Nanotrasen's fleet is not large enough to fight back the full might of the Xalia navy on its own turf. Nanotrasen instead threatened sanctions and trade route blockades to force the Xalia military to turn over the remaining crew who had been taken captive by the prince and princess. Much to the disappointment of her highness, Xalia's navy returned the captives who had been shrunken and stuffed in her breasts when the royal guests fled the station. At least 50% casualty rate has been declared for the crew due to this incident. Military patrols in the sector have been increased to prevent this sort of incident in the future.

Nanotrasen also wishes to state that rumors of special forces groups attacking the Xalian flagship to rescue prisoners is pure conspiracy theorist jarble and nothing more.

(( *cough* actually that happened too *cough* ))
Last edited by Aces on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Demicus » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Yay. You have fun with all your players.
Demicus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 pm

I think posting events on this page was a smart idea. It's allowed us to organize more easily when events will occur. Once again had a very good turnout.

We are currently working on two major projects with one in the works. Nightwing is currently working on coding in a new RGB-based coloring system so players can be any skin color they like. I am meanwhile constructing a new away gate mission level so players will have more to do in the absence of admins, so they can create their own fun. I will be making this level very challenging with its own story to accompany it.

Also, herms are being fixed in the next update. Male and female characters will be able to do cockvore and unbirthing for those who play herms. Breast vore is reserved for females still, because men don't have tits. (Well, they kind of do, but if you want to have boobs, use the female because its sprite has boobs)
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bigFurry7 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Is it just me or are their other people joining in our server just to troll us?
bigFurry7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:38 am

bigFurry7 wrote:Is it just me or are their other people joining in our server just to troll us?

Our server? My server isn't having that issue. What are you on about? Who's trolling? There are two servers, remember. One is for action, the other is for RP. One is open to the public, the other requires you to fill an application to join. Mine is the RP server and requires applications. I think you're talking about the other server.

If there's someone going to the other server and trolling, I already have a policy that if someone gets banned from their server for repeated trolling and then comes back to my server like it's some kind of safe haven, banning them is a very considerable option. If there is anyone who's harassing the other server and then coming to mine, I'm not going to tolerate that. Used to happen to me when I was an admin in another community. It will not be allowed here.

If it's my server or my players you're referring to, I want information. Use the forum PM or Skype to contact me regarding the issue. Eka's Forum and good sense rules disallow public posting of complaints, on account of potential for slanderous lies being thrown around in public about players.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Multiplayer sci-fi roleplaying game, V.O.R.E. Station 13

Postby Aces » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:31 pm

FREEDOOM!

The applications are dead! The IP is public! Long Live the VORE Station!
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mech__Warrior » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Glory to VORE Station.
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby Midir » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:50 pm

What has happened?..
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Midir wrote:What has happened?..

What happened is there is no longer an application process. Players may join freely now if they know the address, which is posted on the first page. It used to be you had to apply to join the server. This is no longer the case because we are on a dedicated server.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Midir » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Oh, thanks for explaining~
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mech__Warrior » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Bah, on vacation for five days. Hope you guys don't do anything nuts.
Mech__Warrior
???

Postby ublover1 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 pm

i needs to play this :3
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby player1 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:22 am

Mech__Warrior wrote:Bah, on vacation for five days. Hope you guys don't do anything nuts.

nope, nothing nuts, not at all... *goes to fill atmos with plasma*
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:31 am

player1 wrote:
Mech__Warrior wrote:Bah, on vacation for five days. Hope you guys don't do anything nuts.

nope, nothing nuts, not at all... *goes to fill atmos with plasma*

Better learn how atmos works, my friend.
Mech__Warrior
???

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 pm

With the sudden spike in players last few days we've had some interesting shit happen.

Plasma fires, hungry Vox visitors, Owl Woman crime fighting hero, many devoured crew members, construction projects... This has been a good week. :3
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 pm

Aces wrote:With the sudden spike in players last few days we've had some interesting shit happen.

Plasma fires, hungry Vox visitors, Owl Woman crime fighting hero, many devoured crew members, construction projects... This has been a good week. :3

That reminds me, I need to start mapping. Ace, start jabbing me with a sharp stick. I need to expand the station and put my station in still.
Mech__Warrior
???

Postby Aces » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Lol I fucked up. XD

There was an in-character fight in the station and my captain Ace (who was off-duty at the time) got into a fight with the barkeeper protecting his pal Kisuke.

Problem is Ace kind of (jokingly) egged the fight on to begin with. Then accidentally beat the bartender within an inch of his life, and then the barkeeper died on the way to medical.

My own character Ace is suspended from command for one week.

Incident report

Persons involved: Rufus Shinra, Kisuke Gema, Gravis Eld, Jer 'Ace', Akira Tasimaro

Report:

Prior to the incident occuring, Mr. Gema and Mr. Shinra were in an argument involving two 500-year old animes. Mr. Shinra had thrown a bar stool, striking Mr. Gema. Jer and Akira egged them on to a fight, Jer even saying "Fight fight fight." Akira, at this point, jokingly shoved Mr. Gema up onto the bar. From here, Mr. Shinra proceeded to drag Mr. Gema from the bar, then grab his neck and forcefully throw him from the bar, throwing him a total of two times. Mr. Gema then called Mr. Shinra a coward. Shinra then said "I'll shove my gun up your ass." Mr. Shinra then began to assault Mr. Gema. After being slashed multiple times, Mr. Gema landed a punch back at Mr. Shinra, who then emptied his shotgun on Mr. Gema. It was at this point that Mr. Eld drew his weapon. Jer proceeded to disarm Mr. Shinra, seizing the shotgun. He then buckled him to a chair and proceeded to punch him repeatedly. Shinra clawed Jer, and Gema punched Shinra. It was at this point that things had gone way too out of hand, Shinra had the captain corned and was clawing him once more. Mr. Eld discharged a round, striking Shinra in the gut, knocking him down. Mr. Gema then proceeded to punch Shinra repeatedly as he lay on the ground. Eld ordered Shinra to stay where he was, but Shinra got up and proceeded to attack the Captain once more, then tried to disarm him. At this point Mr. Eld fired once more, striking Shinra in the chest. At this point, Mr. Gema began to punch Mr. Shinra, striking him numerous times while he was down. Eld ordered Shinra to stand down, and the captain gave the same order. Shinra then got up once more, pushed Jer down, and disarmed him. Mr. Eld discharged another round, striking Mr. Shinra in the chest once more. Jer and Mr.Gema then proceeded to beat Mr. Shinra repeatedly, before Mr. Eld moved in to make an arrest. While attempting to handcuff Shinra, Mr. Shinra tried to disarm Eld's pistol. Eld jumped back, firing two rounds at Shinra in quick succession. One round missed, the other struck his chest once more. Eld then successfully cuffed Shinra, who then jumped up and attempted to flee the scene. At this point numerous people had arrived on scene and had the exits blocked off. Shinra was dragged off to med-bay where he succumbed to his wounds.

Signed, Gravis Eld

May it never be claimed that admins are immune to space law.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Multiplayer scifi RPG, VORE Station (NEW: Sergals added!

Postby Aces » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:04 am

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

After hours of frustration, I have at last added sergals to our code!
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game