Post removed

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Post removed

Postby Aces » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:22 pm

-post removed-
Last edited by Aces on Sun May 17, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 383 times in total.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Job Slot Policy

Postby Aces » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Linux users read me!

hernextmeal wrote:BYOND client is not supported on Linux. Only the server is. To play BYOND games on Linux, use the Windows version with Wine. Make sure you have the latest versions of Wine and Winetricks installed and prepare for some terminal spelunking.

From Wine AppDB:

To get everything good make sure you use these from a terminal before installing from the same terminal:

Code: Select all
export WINEARCH=win32
export WINEPREFIX=$HOME/.wine32_ss13/
export WINEDEBUG=-all
wineboot
winetricks wsh56 wsh57 jscript mfc42 vcrun2013
winetricks ie7
winetricks ie8

And then finally install byond with whatever installer:

Code: Select all
wine 507.1285_byond.exe

BYOND should now be in your menu, as Wine will install a .desktop file for you. Launch it like any other Linux app.

From the BYOND window, log in with your BYOND account and launch whatever game you want. VORE station isn't listed, so you will need to click Open and paste in the server URL manually. Add it to bookmarks if you like and press OK, the game will start up. Since you didn't install Flash in your Wine, you will also have no ads.

If you get a black screen, make sure to disable hardware acceleration in BYOND's settings, this will break some lighting effects but it is the only way to fix the issue aside from using Windows.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Aces on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 116 times in total.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: V.O.R.E. Station 13 (Sci-fi 2D multiplayer vore RPG)

Postby ScaledWall » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Well good luck to you, I'd do this but not a very social person myself.
ScaledWall
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Well good luck to you sir, though if it isn't too much trouble would you mind showing a video that shows how the game-play actually looks?
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby Exu » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:38 pm

deamented4343 wrote:Well good luck to you sir, though if it isn't too much trouble would you mind showing a video that shows how the game-play actually looks?

There should be plenty of SS13 videos on Youtube, did you look on there before asking?
Exu
New to the forum

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Exu wrote:
deamented4343 wrote:Well good luck to you sir, though if it isn't too much trouble would you mind showing a video that shows how the game-play actually looks?

There should be plenty of SS13 videos on Youtube, did you look on there before asking?

I actually did look up space station 13 videos before asking i was actually asking how the vore in-game looks like or if the vore is actually where two people type up a story role-play style in-game. Sorry that i wan't clear on that. ^^;
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hoodoo » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Looks pretty neat. How many players do you have already?
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ScaledWall » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:22 pm

I'm actually fairly versed with SS13 myself, what branch do you use?
ScaledWall
Been posting for a bit

Postby Exu » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:57 pm

deamented4343 wrote:
Exu wrote:

I actually did look up space station 13 videos before asking i was actually asking how the vore in-game looks like or if the vore is actually where two people type up a story role-play style in-game. Sorry that i wan't clear on that. ^^;

3. You can eat people! The visuals are primitive, I admit, but it adds immersion to the gameplay as you are carried around in their gut... or elsewhere. In fact, we have Oral, Anal, Unbirthing, Cockvore, and even Breastvore! You can also toggle options to digest your victim, or keep them safe and sound tucked away inside of you indefinitely! Those of you who do unbirthing also heal those who have been harmed, assuming you don't try to melt them into sexjuices, or you can change their gender. Furthermore, you can choose to release victims in your stomach from either out of your mouth or out your rump.

That answer your question?
Exu
New to the forum

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Actually i already read that there is vore on the server, i was just asking if anyone had a video of the vore visuals in action? That's what i was asking before, sorry if i caused a little confusion. :gulp:
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:48 am

deamented4343 wrote:Actually i already read that there is vore on the server, i was just asking if anyone had a video of the vore visuals in action? That's what i was asking before, sorry if i caused a little confusion. :gulp:

The visuals aren't worth a video at this time. ^^; Sorry. All you do is disappear and get some naughty text about getting devoured. Most of it is RPed.

Also, I've been getting swamped with applications! I love everyone's enthusiasm. If I don't reply to your app right away, it probably just means I haven't been able to properly read it yet. But, if you don't hear back from me in several days... it proooooobably means you got rejected... sooooo you should prooooobably make a new app and read the directions better this time. That is all. ^^
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Exu » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 am

deamented4343 wrote:Actually i already read that there is vore on the server, i was just asking if anyone had a video of the vore visuals in action? That's what i was asking before, sorry if i caused a little confusion. :gulp:

Oh alright, sorry. Got me confused with that last bit, about asking whether it was in RP format or not.
Exu
New to the forum

Postby Aces » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:02 am

Hoodoo wrote:Looks pretty neat. How many players do you have already?

The list is growing. We've had a maximum of 9 players online all at once (a record set only yesterday) but we have 15 people actually in the Skype chat room. I expect that record to get bigger. Usually we have at least 6 people online at once which is more than enough for some fun RP, but that average is starting to grow as I'm bombarded with applications. I'm happy to see such interest in this!
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:41 pm

This seems quite interesting. I`ll look into it later.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby VoreLover12 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:01 pm

(Out-of-Character information)
Forum name: VoreLover12
Eka's chat name (if applicable): Kari_Sinclaire
Skype username: th3-s0lid-snak3 (It is not my own it belongs to one of my housemates but he lets me use it)
RP experience (optional): I RP all the time on here and also i used to RP on a Minecraft server called Lord Of The Craft where i was banned for Cybering.

(In-Character)
***DELETE ANYTHING WRITTEN IN {BRACKETS} BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APP***
Name: Kari Sinclaire
Species: Human
Job applying for: Doctor
About you: I am a 19 year old Herm, I am 5ft 2 inches and have a mixture of brown and red hair and a pair of D sized boobs. I enjoy helping people as long as they are nice to me in return, this means that if i help somebody take a heavy box to their room then i expect them to at least give me a drink instead of slamming the door in my face. I have always wanted to be a Doctor ever since i was young because i don't like seeing people being ill or hurt so i want to help them to feel better. I don't have any children due to it being impossible for me to get pregnant and i do not have a boyfriend or girlfriend at this present time so there will be nothing distracting me from my work unless i meet somebody nice onboard the station.
Last edited by VoreLover12 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby leonskenedi » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:12 pm

would like to get a little chat and maybe try become the chef someday
leonskenedi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:02 am

Holy shit the server population has doubled today!
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:13 am

This sounds cool, but can't join at the moment.

I was wondering though, how does vore fit in to the criminal justice system? Is it ever a crime? And of course, how do you handle the legality of vore within the lore of this universe?
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:29 am

Sounds interesting
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby Aces » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:36 am

Aleph-Null wrote:This sounds cool, but can't join at the moment.

I was wondering though, how does vore fit in to the criminal justice system? Is it ever a crime? And of course, how do you handle the legality of vore within the lore of this universe?

We've never addressed it so I'd say it's purely up to the current head of security or other station administration (IC, not the actual server admins) whoever plays the positions whether or not vore is considered assault, or rape, or whatever else, in unwilling situations. At the moment, no one seems to get ICly upset unless it's unwilling, in which case it's supposed to be kept hush hush and hidden away, and you lie to the crew and tell them they went willingly if you get caught and your victim is already jiggly fat on your thighs. Endo usually isn't viewed unfavorably at all, since the victim is released.

Basically, it is whatever it is at the time. Some characters are familiar with vore. Others, tell them people get swallowed whole on the ship, they'll laugh until they see someone walk into the mess hall with a wriggling belly.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game