Rosalina V-game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Rosalina V-game

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:50 pm

From V-game's new account, DominationFemales

http://dominationfemales.deviantart.com ... -426582545

It's perma-wip, but fun. She sounds positively orgasmic when digesting the koopas
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Re: Rosalina V-game

Postby Skeiron » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Quite fun for what is there already :)
I'm interested in seeing what more gets added
Thanks for posting
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Ya know what would make this perfect for a friend?

The ability to chomp on Peach. (she hates peach but loves Rosalina)
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Ya know what would make this perfect for a friend?

I'll send a note with a MP/VS AI mode idea where you race Peach to nom Koopas and Shy Guys.

This made me want a Gardevoir game, but I have no idea how that'd work.
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby kongpow » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:05 pm

i love that guys vgames, i wish he would make more.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:42 pm

TheEldritchPrince wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Ya know what would make this perfect for a friend?

I'll send a note with a MP/VS AI mode idea where you race Peach to nom Koopas and Shy Guys.

This made me want a Gardevoir game, but I have no idea how that'd work.

Perhaps a pokemon battle game with a wild gardevoir vs a bunch of trainers. When you win, she eats the trainer?

Also I like this game so far. I agree with the person earlier in that I hope you can eat Peach eventually. Maybe Daisy too. At the same time.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flames55 » Thu May 08, 2014 5:55 pm

is this link dead
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby twib » Thu May 08, 2014 6:10 pm

Yeah pretty much, The game and its creator just up and vanished. It seems it might have been for good this time as well as no one has found its creator since :( .
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Thu May 08, 2014 6:36 pm

twib wrote:Yeah pretty much, The game and its creator just up and vanished. It seems it might have been for good this time as well as no one has found its creator since :( .

This poster has a infamous history of doing this i'm told. they upload some stuff, throw a fit and wipe their account and starting again.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby twib » Thu May 08, 2014 10:30 pm

NekoYuki wrote:
twib wrote:Yeah pretty much, The game and its creator just up and vanished. It seems it might have been for good this time as well as no one has found its creator since :( .

This poster has a infamous history of doing this i'm told. they upload some stuff, throw a fit and wipe their account and starting again.

Really?! I mean I first bumped into em by the Incarnation "V-Game", and they left and later on and than I rediscovered as "Dominationfemales". I honestly thought he/she was doing great, I mean tweaking the Rosalina game and even had another game or 2 in the works as well as re-posting some past ones. Maybe their Bi-polar? I got no clue but I hate it when someone just disappears with no mention or anything just "poof" gone. Oh well till next time someone bumps into em again lol We shall press on 8)
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat May 10, 2014 1:58 am

*angry grumble* damnit another good game suddenly gone/wasted. =.=
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Themastermushroom » Sat May 10, 2014 2:22 am

I try this game, is was really good, but he's gone in mystery, i hate those person they gone not say anyone what happend to leave this project.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat May 10, 2014 2:43 am

.... I'm thinking it may be somewhere on E621.net or Gelbooru.com

That's where most of the things are, I noticed.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby captainbobey » Sat May 10, 2014 7:11 am

He had an account before hand as well, before he even started doing games, then shut that down, deleted all his content, then he made V-games, shut that down, then he combined both to make domintation females, and then shut that down, I guess it could be something to do with other people finding out about them, and trying to remain secret? I guess, its his business.
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun May 11, 2014 5:14 am

This makes three times that this guy has up and deleted everything, and started over. Why is his deal.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Sun May 11, 2014 4:01 pm

captainbobey wrote:He had an account before hand as well, before he even started doing games, then shut that down, deleted all his content, then he made V-games, shut that down, then he combined both to make domintation females, and then shut that down, I guess it could be something to do with other people finding out about them, and trying to remain secret? I guess, its his business.

It's pretty hard to keep accounts a secret when we can recognize the person simply from their art style.
Monopolus
???

Postby Skookz » Tue May 13, 2014 7:10 am

Dammit...missed another game before I can play it...
Skookz
???

Postby tonyvld » Wed May 28, 2014 7:51 pm

PMP wrote:Dammit...missed another game before I can play it...

Fret not, i come bearing a gift the rosalina vgame srry for the mp3 format just change it to .swf and you should be fine, uploaded from a phone an the only way to attach the file to this post was to change the format. Anywho here's what to do download it change it to a .swf and open it with your browser, flash player won't let you use the z key which is needed to paralyze koopas.
Controls: Z: Paralyze spell (koopas only)
Space: Jump (koopas die instantly, dry bones just fall apart and reform later)
Left and Right arrow keys: Move
Down arrow key: Eat (koopas must be paralyzed first to eat them, dry bones must be jumped on first)
Rundown:
Ok basic controls covered, now you can control which enemy you fight and how many of them, upper right corner there are 2 buttons, one says release koopa the says release skeleton koopa (which is dry bones btw) click either one or both as many times as you want enemies, they drop from the pipe on the left.
You have 3 hearts and can only hold 2 enemies in your belly. Once an enemy is digested you get health if you're hurt.
With one enemy in your belly rosalina will stop once in a while to enjoy their squirming you speed and jump are also halved until the enemy digests. With 2 enemies she stops to enjoy the squirms more often and you're speed is drastically reduced while your jump is completely gone til they digest. If you die simply refresh the page
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Wed May 28, 2014 8:43 pm

Ok wouldn't upload period to here so put it on mega and yes it's in swf format still took awhile to get signal down here in rosalina's stomach tho ^^; anywho enjoy friends , srry edited this cause i couldn't delete it. The download didn't work on this post so a working download is on page 2 tested it myself
Last edited by tonyvld on Wed May 28, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skookz » Wed May 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Thanks for the link. I'll make sure to download this. :3
Skookz
???

Next

Return to Vore game